Deep Blue (PS, closed)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Archmage144

Re: Prison Antics =D

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:28 pm

Karis seated himself, grinning peacefully and making himself as comfortable as possible next to Sara. Grabbing a menu, he studied the possible choices, scanning the list of dishes for something that sounded appetizing. "Nekonian cuisine is always good," he noted, wondering if he was more in the mood for the batterfried shrimp or a bowl of hot noodle soup. "What are you going to order, Sara?" he queried, as one often does in a restaurant when out with company, as though asking others what they were planning to eat would allow him to make a decision himself.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Need to be moving this along...

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:41 pm

"Don't know.." it was unclear as to whether Sara was addressing Karis or Enlil with that response.

"I don't want fish heads, not this time..." the Earthian blinked, struggling to read the menu.

Archmage144

Re: Need to be moving this along...

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:46 pm

"Hmm," Karis noted eloquently, perusing the menu again. "How about you order this? That looks good," he advised, pointing to the tempura section of the menu. He glanced back at his own menu, then allowed his mind to wander completely, trying to think of something completely different for a moment.

"You know, I really should give that griffy I won a name," he mused, trying to consider possibilities. "It's cute, don't you think, Sara? What should I call him?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Food, weee

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:47 pm

As Karis and the others discussed names for the new pet, Midoku scanned over the menu that had been provided on the table. Unfortunately, he only knew a few nekonian phrases, just enough to get by when needed. He puzzled over the menu, unsure of what most of the food items were, even with some slight illustrations near some.

"Um... Miss Nekoko... could you recommend anything? I am afraid my Nekonian is... still rather bad..." he asked, rubbing his neck a bit in embarrasment.

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80  Image at: 8/29/03 11:54 pm

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Food, weee

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:02 pm

Trusting Karis to have not pointed to a fish head dish, Sara mentally reminded herself what he had pointed to and decided to order that.

"Griffy? Name? Name Griffy" =Fuzzy!= Sara grinned.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:20 pm

Nekoko pointed to a few dishes on the menu. "Beef katsu, yakitori, and the shabu-shabu are good. I don't suppose a Doma-jin such as yourself would want to try sushi or sashimi, would you?"

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:28 pm

Enlil pondered a bowl of Miso soup, herself. "Have you any plans for him, Karis?" She asks. "I'm certain you weren't expecting to have a new companion when you woke up this morning."

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:06 pm

=Fuzzy=? Karis questioned, curious exactly what the word meant. "What is =fuzzy="?

Meanwhile, he perused the menu, making a decision, and looked to Enlil. "Not really, yet," he noted. "He's not really the sort of pet you can ride, is he? I'm hoping he'll turn out to be a pleasant-mannered pet...I don't know much about griffies."

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:42 pm

"I'm certain it will be friendly," Enlil says. "I doubt they could give away a savage animal without having some sort of legal trouble."

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:05 pm

"Griffies are the preferred mounts of us nekojin. They really versatile and their nice. I have one named Tonbo. Mr. Midoku met him." Nekoko drank some tea, remembering pleasantly.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

=Fuzzy= like a KITTY =o.o=

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:23 pm

"...I know somewhat what sushi is... but... sashimi? I do not believe I have ever heard of this dish." Midoku told the recommender, who was already engaged in a conversation about Karis' new pet. As Sarah recommended the strange sounding name of =fuzzy= for the griffy pet, Nekoko began to speak about her own.

"Indeed, Tonbo is a very friendly animal. I shall have to save a bit of my meal, to thank him for the rides today." he smiled to Nekoko. He then turned to Sara, an inquisitive look on his blue face.

"Miss Sarah... what...exactly... does =fuzzy= mean?"

LadyDragonClawsEDW

SUUUUUPARRRRR BUUUUUUUUMA!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:09 pm

"=Fuzzy= mean" Sara blinked for a moment then pointed at Midoku's ears, "=Fuzzy="

Midoku blushed in response to the gesture, pulling his hat down over his ears and nodding in understanding "I see...it means...hairy..."

So the night dragged on and tons of nekonian food was consumed by the group until they were ready to burst. With dinner finished, everyone split to go their seperate ways. Karis and Sara decided to take advantage of Sara's prize and headed for the Red Ruff Inn. The Inn itself was a rather swanky place and the certificate Sara won got them one nice two-bedroom suite. It wasn't long before the two of them were fast asleep....

(OOC: Okay everyone, I need to hear your sleeping arangements in Nekonia)

Uncle Pervy

Re: SUUUUUPARRRRR BUUUUUUUUMA!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:25 pm

Enlil stayed at a small, traditional hotel not too far from the place where Sara and Karis decided to stay. The room was small, with traditional rice-paper walls depicting a lovely natural spring, and a low table with mats in place of chairs. A sleeping mat rests near the back of the room, on a raised part of the room.

She could not help but be reminded of the day she had spent with Djim, ages ago on another world. he had shown her much of how mortals could be true to a faith without becoming hardened and prejudiced by it. A litte twinge of sadness haunts her, as she thinks of the Muslim's fate that would follow in that very room, only days later. He deserved so much more. Still, she knew he would be rewarded for his piety and his devotion, even if he was robbed of his potential by an assassin's blade. This eased the memories. Wherever he was, she knew he was doing well.

Enlil went to sleep early that night, pleasantly full from the meal and eager to seek Estyn on the Plane of Dreams. Mortals always did seem to inspire me to eat more than normal, she muses as she shifted to get comfortable, before let sleep take her.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

I'm not sure this would even be 1/4 star ^_^;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:05 am

While the others chose rather pleasant hotels, comfort was the furthest thing from the blue man's mind. Saving money was priority number one for the mage. In a secluded area of the city, he managed to find an inexpensive establishment, which seemed to be an inn of somekind (at least he assumed so).

The room, to be frank, was not so great. A single, worn and stained matress was on the floor, a battered and cracked window on the wall providing the only illumination. Various spiders and the like seemed to be claiming the corners as their own, and as Midoku layed out his robes to sleep on, he noticed a hole or two in the walls near the floor, likely homes to vermin of some kind. He hoped whatever lay inside would not disturb him as he slept, though it was almost certain with a large warm body in the room.

...then again, were anything foolish enough to try, he was still hungry.

He gazed out the window as he layed himself down, wondering what else he may possibly get himself into, just to save the one he loved so much. It would definitely take some time, that was certain. And he feared what other trouble the man would likely get himself into.

...be safe Stephan... I am doing all that I can... I love you... Midoku thought to himself, as he started to drift off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

...love you Midoku...

...Stephan blinked a few times from his corner of the cell, gazing out at the moonlight flooding in from outside.

...things must be getting to me... I thought I just heard him... he thought, sighing to himself and trying to get comfortable on the cold floor to sleep again.

Nekogami

Re: I'm not sure this would even be 1/4 star ^_^;

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Oct 01, 2003 4:25 pm

Nekoko went back to her secret hideout and piled herself close to Tonbo's warmth. She was glad that the day had went well and that she not only thwarted crime but also made a good impression on some gaikokujin.

Language note:
Gaikokujin = more polite then simpley gaijin

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs