Collector's Item (Freestyle serious rp - ask before joining)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
ChancellorSmartz

Re: Uh oh, the S word....

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:36 pm

"Oh it's you."

"Hey! It's you! I remember you from a while back..." Xander then realized he was talking to Aya's back. "...Well I see you're excited to see me too..."

Then he heard Ara on the ground cursing a bit. The sight of another "Aya" confused him.

"Whoa...I didn't know there were TWO of you girls..." said Xander as he was semi-leering both of them. Luckily, they weren't paying attention. But then he heard them scream "SACRIFICE?!", and startled him.

"Wait...what? Sacrifice? Who? And why? What the hell is happening? And where is the Queen of Doma? The stable manager mention her being around her somewhere...."

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Uh oh, the S word....

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sun Jun 09, 2002 7:35 am

Maskovar looked up at the approaching figures of Aya, Ara, Blaze (OOc - Little Char control here), Kraken, and Xander. His eyes rested on Aya, and he gave a short bow, "Your majesty, 'tis an honor to meet thee, if only the circumstances were different and we could exchange words in more serene moments. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and we have precious little time to save...Ayra was it? Let us mount our steeds quickly and travel in haste. To the south-west, and may the bright lady guide us to victory!" Maskovar turned and placed two fingers in his mouth, and blew a short, sharp, whistle. Over the neighbouring hill came a beautiful white horse, unsaddled and unharnessed, which Maskovar swung himself onto.

RebelKitsune

*sigh* -_-

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:13 am

Janice didn't say anything, and she didn't consult anyone. Once she heard that Ayra was going to be sacrificed,she just couldn't waste any more time talking. She walked silently towards the direction the flower was pointing for a moment, and transformed again into a wolf. By the time Maskovar got onto his horse, she was way in front, running on all fours with only one thought in her mind: To save Ayra.

Jak Snide

AIM abuses me. ;_;

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Jun 09, 2002 10:34 am

Kilra dashed back to her steed, jumping onto it and digger her heels into its side.

"Come on, move-it move-it!" she yelled, promptly spurring her mount into a gallop.

"Gweah!?" she exclaimed, hanging on for her life as zoomed after Maskovar and Janice.

KraKeN

I WANNA DANCE LIKE LEROY!!!!

Unread postby KraKeN » Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:35 pm

Kraken urged his horse into a gallope and followed behind.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

A touchy situation

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sun Jun 09, 2002 10:31 pm

"YEAH! Let's go!" Aya pointed off into the distance the flower had indicated, "Let's mount our steeds and RIDE LIKE THE WIND!"

"Um...sis...." Ara muttered.

"What? You don't think that was too corny was it?"

"No..it's just that...our horses ran away..." >.>;;;

"WHAT?! How the hell did that happen??"

"They were skittish and ran off at the gunshots..." Ara grumbled.

"Great, now where are we going to find two large beasts of burden to carry us pretty damn far?"

"Damned if I--" Ara glanced at her sister and smiled.

"...what? What're ya looking at me for??"

"You owe me you know...for guarding you all that time during your pregnancy...."

"Er....well sorta I guess..." Aya mumbled, scratching the back of her head.

"Transform. I'm going to ride you."

"NANI?! Do you know how BAD that sounds???"

"Well if it gets the job done..." she shrugged.

Aya grumbled and stepped back, a white mist surrounding and obscuring the view of her body. A bright red glow could be seen within the clouds of mist, a glow that began to twist and expand to fill a much larger shape, quickly outgrowing the misty cloud. The glow began to solidify, forming into a rather large golden dragon.

*grumble* Get on sister.

"Dragonride! Yay!" Ara smirked, climbing onto her sisters back. "Okay! ONWARDS! RIDE LIKE THE WIND!" She pointed off into the distance.

Aya sighed and took off running on all fours after the others, catching up quickly.

RebelKitsune

soliloquy time! (If you know what that means)

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:47 am

Janice was running straight on, she did not notice anything that could, and might have been going on around her as she sped on, and she wanted it to stay that way. From the sight of how rural the land, which they were running across, was, she knew that they had a long way to go. In the meantime, she thought to herself.

... Damn...
...how long has it been since i last saw Ayra... A week...? A month...? *sigh* All i know is, that I've got to help get her back to safety, even if it means killing myself in the process.
And who is this... Maskovar, anyway? Should we trust him...? Well, I am doing so by running in this direction. But it is the only way we can go, we dont know where that...
>_<

Janice broke off from thought for a moment and gave off an intense growl, subconcioulsy.

... bastard didn't even leave a scent trail.
Oh I sure do hope i don't mess up.

...Hold on Ayra. We're coming.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Horsey horsey WAI!!!

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Mon Jun 10, 2002 9:10 am

(OOC - Okay, let's progress a way....)

And so the group mounted together, and progressed to the south-west with their new comrade, the druid Maskovar. Following the twinned flower's directions they passed through Doma, just to the east of the castle, and down towards Kalshana...

Meanwhile, in a large, beautiful mansion to the east of Branwithe...

The glowing blue orb came to rest inside the pentagram on the roof, and the Huntsman rematerialised. Before him, wearing a flowing red robe with a golden pattern of flames along the hem stood a male elf. Tall, even for his race, for he was a high elf, his light blue eyes flashed in anticipation as he beheld his loyal servant.
"My Huntsman, you have surpassed yourself again. You have her?"
"Aye, though it would have been best if you had told me she was royalty before you sent me after her."
The elf raised one eyebrow, and his robe billowed in a slight breeze. "You dare to question me?"
"No! Never...I was just...." The Huntsman looked into the flashing eyes of his master, as magical fire traced across them "nothing..."
"Precisely, you are nothing in the scheme of things, you have lived out your purpose and are worthless to me, and you know too much...However you have served me well, and succeeded in your mission, and for this I will spare you. Now, the girl."
"Yes, m'lord." The Huntsman reached into the bag on his belt, and plucked out Ayra, still sedated from the injections, and held her out for inspection. "Can I just ask, m'lord, why this girl?"
"It had to be her, she is...the match...for the one you captured last month. The culmination of their combined deaths will result in a huge release of magic, enough for my purposes. Now question me no more! Take her to the dungeons and put her in the cell furthest away from the other one. They must not communicate! They must not know of each other! I shall have someone set up the telepathic disruption field over her cell later. Now, is there anything else to report?"
"You know who she is, this child has many powerful friends and relations, they will try to find her. And...Maskovar was with them."
"Hmm...Maskovar...seem that your work wasn't as thorough as you thought. You will be punished, but only after the ceremony, I may need you before then."
The Huntsman turned away, taking the child with him as he descended the nearby staircase towards the basements, he looked down at her sleeping form and shook his head. One so young...to see so much woe and trouble...to experience such pain...this is not right... He then stumbled, as his head filled with mental agony, his brain thumping in perfidious pain. Do not forget, my servant, that I know what you are thinking, I know everything that goes through that mind of yours, and that you are MINE! INSURBORDINATION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! The Huntsman stumbled, almost falling, but clutching the banister to support himself. He looked at Ayra's sleeping form again, and wiped a tear away from his own cheek as he continued on his way.

ChancellorSmartz

I like horses....

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:08 pm

"...WHAT?! Sh-she's the Queen of Doma!? Damn I never would have guessed it. I travel around too much to know, or even care about who's who around here. Say can you lend me some money? Er...I mean what is going around here? Why were you going after that short guy?"

It only took Xander a few seconds to realize Aya was busy transforming into her humongous dragon form. Shocked and surprised, he was speechless.

"...!!! What the hell! She's a dragon! And where are you going? Wait up for me!" said Xander as he started to follow the party on his horse.

ChancellorSmartz

Re: I like horses....

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Sat Jun 15, 2002 11:25 am

(BUMP. Come on people...post! I don't want to be a guy who kills RP's ;__Image

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Sat Jun 15, 2002 12:47 pm

(Occ: SS is in Italy atm ....)

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Sun Jun 16, 2002 2:54 pm

(How long is he gonna be gone? cos i have my annual exams coming up and i doubt ill be able to keep this "sneaking on" business up during the next 2 weeks or so.)

Jak Snide

Info.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Jun 16, 2002 3:34 pm

(OOC: He's back on Monday.)

Justice Augustus
Administrator

You know they call me suicidal, I'm back, I'm back...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:23 am

After a day of riding Maskovar suggested that they rode to a nearby wood to rest for the approaching night. They moved off to the wood and stopped just inside the border of trees. Maskovar dismounted and knelt, facing the centre of the wood, his lips moving silently in prayer.

(OOC - Okay, one night of talking amongst ourselves [to give me the time to finish mapping the villains fortress] and then we fast-forward.)

Jak Snide

Woo! It's moving again!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Jun 17, 2002 9:55 am

Kilra hopped down off her mount, pouting. She wasn't happy that they had to travel during the day. I mean, surely they could try and compensate for the one who'd been living a cave for all her life.

Still, the night had it's disadvantages as well. She reminded herself of this quickly before moving over to Maskovar, peering over his shoulder.

"Whatcha doing?" she inquired.

RebelKitsune

Dark...

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:42 am

Janice sniffed at the air to ensure that there were no other unwanted visitors that could bother them. "nothing there, I guess..." She thought to herself. She yawned, and scratched at an ear with her hind leg. Subconciously, she slowly trotted over to Maskovar, her eyes half shut, curled up beside him, and fell asleep quickly. She had had a hard day, and she was just too broken down to worry any more, her feelings of sorrow completely exhausted.

Nevertheless, Janice whimpered occasionally, the thoughts of Ayra being sacrificed, for any reason, plagued her mind as she slept...

LadyDragonClawsEDW

A burning passion to fight...

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:24 am

Ara sat by the fire silently, gazing at Janice every now and then. Whenever I come to visit she always talks so much about her, they must be really close friends... Ara sighed, setting a hand on her chin She must have a really great time here, at least part of me is...ever since Stacey split us I just can't help but wonder what it's like...living life so carefree without a problem to worry about....I guess she sorta has a problem now though...maybe us Mythrils are just sacrifice magnets.... she laughed wistfully to herself I'll show that bastard...I'll make him wish he never raised that gun of his at my little sister--

"Hey sis..." Aya grumbled, "It's your turn to be the fire Miss-oh-I-don't-wanna-burn-any-wood-in-the-forest-it-would-be-disrespectful , jeeze, you and your hippy magic..." Aya stood, withdrawing the fire aura surrounding her body.

"It's not hippy magic! And I'm busy brooding, give me a break..."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: A burning passion to fight...

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Jun 17, 2002 12:16 pm

(OOC: WOO! A longish "I'm back so I'll write a longish post" post for you!)

'What's so bad about burning wood that's already dead, anyway...' Blaze mused to himself from where he stood leaning against a tree a few metres from the others, peering off into the darkness.

After examining the pitch black for a while, he looke dback at the others. The queen and her sister were still bickering. He had learnt a while back that they rarely stopped while in eachother's company. He thought that it was friendly bickering though, such as the conflicts he had often had with Deinar in the past. Janice was sleeping at the stranger- Maskovar? -'s feet. Blaze wasn't sure what he thought about either of them. Janice obviously cared deeply for Ayra, and Maskovar did seem to want to help them. Nevertheless, he felt that a degree of mistrust must be maintained until he had solid proof that neither might turn on them.

Then there was the other stranger - Aya seemed to know him, but Blaze definately had his eye on that one. The Queen hadn't seemed all to pleased to see him.

Which left Kilra and the man she was with - Blaze hadn't picked up his name. Though she was a drow, Blaze felt comfortable with Kilra - she was much like himself in many ways, though perhaps too much of a do-gooder for her own good. The man...well, he seemed okay, but he decided not to extend to him more than he had granted Janice and Maskovar.

All those, and himself... an unlikely group at best. Blaze sighed, and turned back to the darkness...

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Mon Jun 17, 2002 1:14 pm

Kraken lay in the half-light, slumped against the foot of a tree, with a pipe angled out of his hood which was spilling smoke into the night sky. Dozing.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Tue Jun 18, 2002 8:41 am

Maskovar nodded at Kilra's words, and turned to her. "We stand on sacred ground, all the time. I am a druid, a priest of nature herself, and everything there art that hast not been created by man or any other sentient race is sacred to her. I pray so that she may allow us to continue using her sacred possesions, and to thank her for all that she hast given us, the earth, the trees, our food and drink, the sun and the light and warmth it gives us, everything."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Jun 18, 2002 11:46 am

It wasn't long before Aya had dozed off, Ara however, was still wide awake, quietly listening to the sounds of the forest...not to mention Maskovar's conversation with Kilra. Patting out her flames, she quietly strolled over to Kilra and their new ally.

"Hey...sorry to interrupt..but you said you were a druid too?" she blinked at the man.

Jak Snide

¬.¬ *zips aside*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:02 pm

Kilra had nodded along as she nodded along to Maskovar, feigning interest. She gladly managed to scoot aside as Ara engaged him in conversation.

IM: "Woo...I'm surrounded by them...well, at least they're not as boring as the last one. Well, at least not the lizard one..."

Kilra had grown bored of the lectures of mages and priestesses long ago, and druids weren't proving to be any more entertaining.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Druid talk = Sleep

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:44 pm

"Aye, ever since I turned 10 years old I hast been studying nature's beauty. Thee also art a guardian of nature?"

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Druid talk = Sleep

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:27 pm

"Erm, sorta, only half...my husband gave me these powers...now I can protect my forest back in Ayenee better...and talk to trees and animals!" she smiled happily,"Though they not always say the most interesting sorts of things..."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Druid talk = Sleep

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:31 pm

Blaze snorted from his place amongst the trees, where he had been absently listening in on the conversation.

These druids...they all sound the same.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard a twig snap, but when he turned to look, he saw only the shadowy shape of a fox slipping under a bush.

RebelKitsune

Such tranquility...

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:18 pm

To the surprise of whoever who was watching Janice at that particular moment, once Maskovar had said that he was a druid, her body halted completely from twitching, and she fell into peaceful rest, with her tail occasionally twitching around here and there.

She later moved over, closer to Maskovar, and shifted herself into a more comfortable position to continue sleeping, undisturbed.

Jak Snide

-_- Zzzz...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Jun 18, 2002 6:53 pm

Kilra clambered up into a tree, finding it safer than sleeping on the open ground. Rolling up her cloak to act as a pillow, she nodded off to sleep, both her weapons hanging at her side in their sheaths.

ChancellorSmartz

Re: -_- Zzzz...

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:32 pm

Getting comfortable, Xander sat on the ground, then pulled out his gun and started to draw on the ground with its barrel.

"Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Xander Contuvi, bounty hunter. I travel around these parts looking for bounty heads, preferably living and turn them into the authorities. This here is my trusty gun. Forged a long time ago, it was given the power to shoot bullets of magic. So you can say I'm sort of a mercenary mage, heheh. Anyways, me and Queeny here have met before, but I would like to know about you guys and your purpose for coming out here. And besides, you guys killed my bounty back there, so I might need some compensation, if you know what I'm saying." said Xander with a sly grin on his face.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Look alikes

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:46 am

"Eh?" Ara turned to Xandar, "Oh...heh, my sister is Queeny, you got us confused I think..." she laughed a little, "Yeah I love it when people do that...oh we killed your bounty? That's a little too bad, looks like you'll have to find another job...." she grinned a little to herself, "We're after someone however, you could always help us...in fact, I'll give you double what my sister is paying me if you come along....no triple!"

Doubt he knows that my sis isn't paying me to do this...heh heh ...

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Job description

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:15 pm

"Well met, Xander, my name is Maskovar, a loyal and true servant of the bright lady. Our paths have crossed for all of us wish to see the Huntsman and his master fail in their attempt to sacrifice a pair of children, one of which is known to these people. They wish to stop him to save the child, I wish to stop him for I know what his master intends to do with that child..."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Two?

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:02 pm

"...a pair? That wacko's gonna sacrifice another kid too? That's awful..." Ara growled, her tail giving a few angry twitches.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Two?

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:31 pm

"Aye, 'tis true that there is a second child, whom will be killed if we are not successful. I know not who it is, except that is a male of similar age to Ayra."

RebelKitsune

A little request...

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:02 am

(Hey, SS, I was wondering if it was possible, that when everyone goes to sleep, could you time warp only half way through the night? I was gonna make Janice do something. Nothing big, just one post, then you can warp to morning.
Is that ok with you? o.o)

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: A little request...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:11 am

(OOC - Sure, I actually need more time as I still haven't <s>started</s> um..er...finished...the map of the fort.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:30 pm

"That's awful...bastard sacrificing children..." Ara yawned, "We'll take him down....er....in the mornin' I'm wasted..." she trundled over and laid down beside a tree, muttering something under her breath before going to sleep.

=Hey you, yeah you the oak, keep an eye on me and my sis willya please? Thanks...=

ChancellorSmartz

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Thu Jun 20, 2002 9:06 pm

"Hmph...that guy sure does sound like a bastard," Xander agreed. "Well you guys can count on me for help, yessiree!"

So having that said, Xander took off his trenchcoat and gunsling, and put it aside, as he layed against a nearby tree. Man, I'm so lucky to hang out with these fine ladies...,thought Xander. Too bad two of them are married, one being the queen of Doma, and the other two seem uninterested....for now. And then he chuckled to himself and closed his eyes.

RebelKitsune

o.o ...

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:56 am

(OOC: *bump* uhhh... guys?)

Jak Snide

Hope that it's near the morn.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:46 pm

Kilra's eyes blinked open, and she peered around into the darkness. She felt adequately rested, and it was a joy to be able to enjoy the sights of the surface without being blinded from above.

Quietly scooting up the branches of the tree, she found herself a seat atop of it, staring upwards into the late nights sky. At home all that would have greeted her was a ceiling of rock and earth, but here, the sky stretched upwards into oblivion, the stars still twinkling, even thought dawn was approaching. The countryside was basked in a cool breeze, and the sights of the land seemed to stretch as far as the sky itself.

She was content to sit there, admiring the beauty around her, until dawn came.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Hope that it's near the morn.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:51 pm

Blaze stifled a yawn and looked up at Kilra from his place within the trees. It was immediately clear to her that he hadn't slept, obviously fearing an ambush during the night.

He waved to her then resumed his perusal of the trees, before starting off on his who-knows-how-many-he's done patrol of the perimeter.

Jak Snide

Another instance of party banter. How I love it.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:57 pm

Kilra barely noticed the man before he started off on his patrol. Curious to why a surfacer was up so early in the morning, she hopped down out of the tree, easily handling the landing, then started off after him, curiosity once again serving as her motivation. As she caught up with Blaze, she called after him.

"Hey, what are you doing up at this time? Shouldn't you rivvil be asleep?"

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs