Blood Vengeance (full PhilSys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Divinegon2130

Re: The home stretch.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:56 pm

Damon nodded at Elijah's statement, then turned to the others. "Fine enough with the rest of you?"

Without waiting for an answer, he turned and started to slowly walk inside the city.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:29 pm

Elijah beckoed with one hand for the others to follow, then went after Damon, making sure that he wouldn't escape his sight.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:21 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:navy;">Layne stood.

He thought back on what he had done, looked back at the ruined tower. He smiled.

"Boy that was fun."

He then started off after the others.</span>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:44 pm

Jeff followed along cheerfully enough, seeming content with the situation.

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:42 pm

After a while, Damon and the others found themselves approaching a small building with a statue of a lion near the door. It was this building towards which Damon approached.

He opened the door to reveal that the building was in fact a potion shop, with the merchandise being stored on shelves along the walls. At the far end of the shop, there was a counter, behind which was a human. This human had steel blue hair, gray eyes, and was wearing what seemed to be a heavy coat and green pants.

Damon walked up to the counter, leaned over, and whispered something into the human's ear. The human simply answered, "So it's done?"

When Damon nodded, the human reached down behind the counter, and pulled out what looked like a large cloth sack. Opening the sack quickly, he counted out a large sum of money, which Damon proceeded to separate into five piles. While he did this, the human added, "I'll make sure everyone gets theirs, Damon. You can go ahead."

Taking one of the piles for himself, he then walked outside the shop to deal with his new problem...

(Okay, this RP is officially over. I will allow each of you one last post detailing the acquisition of the money and what happens afterwards, then I'll truly wrap it up. I'll describe final story rewards then.)

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:03 am

It had been an eventful couple of days. Conflict and mayhem on a scale that he had never before witnessed in his life. Both himself and others had come close to death, and he had helped destroy a creature of ancient evil.

It would be nice to think that Jeff had learned something from this experience. That he had a newfound respect for others, and a better notion of his own potential as a force for good in the world.

And perhaps there would be some truth in that.

But the main lesson Jeff had learnt was that life was meant to be lived to the fullest. A lesson which implied a certain amount of trouble would befall friends and family in the near future.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:25 am

Victory. A word people love to use, to say that they've won a battle. Elijah wishes he could use it to say he's won a war, but he can't, evil still lives on, even evil that he's killed appearently. Who knew when he would truly find out what sort of creature Damon was. That was for another day though.

He had thought to visit the sight of the tower, or rather what was left of it, and leave a bouquet, he had read about such a thing being done in a book a while ago. It would be a nice final display of kidness, for those who had died there.

Finally, he concluded that he must find someone to give the staff to, eventually. He could not continue to own such a thing, he had to rely on his own power, less he become weak.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:15 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:navy;">Layne's eyes went wide. "O.O DUDE! I didn't think it'd be THIS much! Sweet! I'll just..."

He then realized he didn't have a sack. And his robe had no real pockets.

"Uh..." He felt all over his body for some place to put his earnings. Then it clicked. His hat!

Putting his hat against the counter, he slid the coins into his little yellow archer's hat. Oooh, he thought, the stuff I'm going to buy with THIS!

"Thanks everyone! Nice working with you!" With a beaming grin, Layne ran out the door...

... until he hit his head on the upper doorframe.

Knocked flat on his ass, Layne grumbled, "Stupid me, not ducking..." He picked himself up, dusted off his behind, waved one last time, and crouched as he went out of the store and on his way...</span>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:03 pm

(OOC: I have left Geoc's writing-out because I don't know if he'll ever return, so....)

A few days later, Damon had discovered that the remnants of the dracolich's life force had gotten into him. These remaining fragments were bent not only on staying within him, but also on controlling him mentally.

He had learned a way to force the soul remnants out, but every time he tried to do this, the soul simply went right back into Damon's body. The half-demon never quite figured out why Storm Eye's life force was so interested in him.... but he was determined to remove it anyway possible.

(Okay, here are the final RP rewards.

Layne gets a bonus 700 XP for RP completion, as well as the Flame Dagger and the Dark Katana.

Elijah gets a bonus 800 XP for RP completion, as well as the Staff of Stinging.

Jeff gets a bonus 750 XP for RP completion.

Walter gets a bonus 700 XP for RP completion.

I will need to talk to each of you individually over IM regarding level-ups and, in some cases, the stats for what weapons and such have been acquired. I can be contacted by any of the following names on AIM:

WereNezuJin, ChibiDracoLich17, SenseiBakuryu, DraconicKobold

In addition, I congratulate each of you for a successful RP, and thank you for helping this run as smoothly as possible.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=divinegon2130>Divinegon2130</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/23/03 9:06 pm

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs