The Exodus (Dead Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Koneko

The Exodus (Dead Freestyle RP)

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:35 am

A lone figure stood on the ramparts of Baron Castle. It appeared to be a tall human, clad fully in armor of a deep red and black. A horned helmet hid his face. He gazed at the setting sun and realized that his shift would end soon.

He turned around and strode down from the walls. Passed by his replacement, he said nothing. His mind was on one thing: his goal. Passing through a large doorway, he turned a corner, descended some steps, and recognized the hallway; for he had patrolled it many times, guarding it against thieves. Now, he was the thief. Walking down the passage, he met the guard stationed there.

“I’m sorry sir, you’re not erk!” The guard was cut off by a wave of dark energies aimed at his chest. As he slumped against the wall and fell to the floor, the intruder treaded silently past. Flinging open the doors, he came across another long corridor. There were many traps here, he sensed. Drawing his sword, his arms low, he pointed it at the ground and spoke in a clear and dangerous voice, ”Dark lords, hear my call; surround this room! Encase it all!” Surges of living shadow enfolded the walls and provided a carpet across the floor. He moved contemptuously across while arrows thudded against walls of blackness and trapdoors opened below him while he strode over them.

IM: This is just too easy!

He opened the final portal. A whiteness surrounded him, and he sensed another presence. Something besides himself was in the room. The light faded to reveal a man in shining plate armor, tall with blue eyes, blond hair, and wings.

“Well met, Dark Knight. What business might you have here?” the person said sarcastically.

The Dark Knight snarled. “I should’ve known the king would use one of… you.”

The warrior smirked. “Who else?” he said.

IM: Celestials. I hate Celestials.

The two adopted fighting positions across from each other. The Celestial concentrated briefly and a sword of white luminosity appeared in his hand. The Dark Knight saw on the other side of the Celestial the sheath of what he knew to be a throbbing, glowing Dark Sword.

The two went at it hammer and tongs, springing, lunging, parrying and throwing energy blasts. The seemed exactly equal; but they had switched places. The Dark Knight grabbed the sword and ripped it triumphantly from its sheath. The Celestial smirked again. “You’ll come to no good… we’ll see to that.” So saying, it disappeared, returning to its native plane.

The armored man quickly fled from the castle, arriving in the town. Checking into an inn, he went upstairs and into his room. He shut the door. Drawing from his armor a small clear glass globe, he removed his gauntlets and rubbed the sphere briefly. It began to glow red. He spoke to it, “My master, I have acquired the sword.” He paused for a long time, as if listening to something.

“Very well.” He put the globe back into his armor, replaced his gauntlets, put his new sword on his back, walked downstairs, and left the inn.

Disappearing down a dark alley, he wondered how best to leave the city.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 5/29/03 9:21:17 pm

Koneko

Re: The Exodus (Freestyle RP)

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:14 pm

Lieutenant Commander Tim of Baron Castle stood in the center of a large crowd. He was a tall man, standing over the heads of all the rest. Clad in black clothes, he was a dark-complexioned man with short black hair and brown eyes.

"We are threatened, attacked and invaded by monsters every day! The King has left us, and our defences are crumbling!" he spoke. The crowd was skeptical, but a murmur of assent went around it.

"Many of you say, 'he will return!' I tell you, the King will not come back! He has abandoned us, and worse yet, he goes into certain death at the hands of the great demon!" A number of the listeners left in disgust. They were loyal subjects of the king and unwilling to believe it.

"I call upon us all, to take your families and leave this hellhole! Travel southward to the unexplored lands and find for ourselves a better life!" More departed. For Tim himself to leave would be desertion. But many stayed. Tired of seeing friends and family die countless times, they were indeed ready to leave the kingdom of Baron entirely.

"And I ask adventurers, if there are any in this forsaken land, and other of the military to come with us!"

The remaining crowd roared approval. Protectors for them! If adventurers joined them, they would be better protected than in their own town!

A figure stood in the shadows, observing the rabble-rousing. "Maybe I can use this to my advantage..." he thought.

((OOC: Note to all who've not read it in the OOC forum: this RP takes place about 400 years before "present day," thus unless a character of yours is very long-lived or immortal, you'll have to create a new one. Sorry!))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/4/02 7:16:29 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:40 pm

"Disperse, and meet tomorrow at this same place. And any adventurers or military who want to join me, follow! And should you the people find any, send them to the Red Wyrm Inn!"

So saying, Tim strode off towards his favorite inn.

In an alley a short bit in the distance, the shadow of a tall something vanished.

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:39 am

[OOC: I decided to make my Bounty Hunter a Summoner.]

The sun's rays pierced William's eyelids. The morning had begun. William sat up in his bed. He had rented the room in the inn several nights ago. That was when he was given the tip that a big bounty was going to arrive in town. So far... the biggest criminal he saw was some kid shoplifting. Today was the last day he was going to wait; he was running out of money.

William stood up and put on a suit, his glasses, and rested his long sword (Gabriel) against the wall. He casually walked to the door opened it and saw a man running down the hallway at him. Behind the man was a woman with a gun aiming it at him. William stuck his foot out and tripped the man. The man tripped flew forward and slammed his head on the wall and fell unconscious. A split second later a bullet hit the wall that the man had been standing in front of. William put his foot on the man lying down. He looked at the woman. She still looked mad at the man.

"Good mornin' mam;" William said as he bowed before her, "might I ask what this man has done?"

"He cheated on me with another woman!" She was a little taken aback at William's greeting, but she was still furious at the man.

"Well that sort of things can not happen." William looked down at the man who was now conscious again, "Sir, we shall talk."

William with his foot still planted on the man's back walked over him, turned around, and rolled the man into his room, and to the opposite wall. William turned back to shut the door and the woman was trying to enter.

"Mam... this is something you shouldn't witness."

"But..."

"No... no woman should have to see what I'm going to do."

William shut the door. He turned around to see the man holding Gabriel with both hands. He was walking toward William, muttering, "I'll kill you...", over and over again.

William put his hand by his side and made a motion with his hand like he was going to make a fist. But before his hand made a fist. Gabriel turned into a mist and quickly floated and re-materialized in William's hand.

"No...no...no." William said moving his finger in an all to well-known pattern. William set Gabriel back down. He walked toward the man, he was backing up really slowly. William lunged forward and grabbed the scruff of the man neck.

Outside of the room the woman, Nancy stood trying to listen to what going on in the room. After 30 minutes she still hadn't herd anything. The door opened she was startled to see William clean, his knuckles not bruised and no blood on him. Yet behind him the man, was badly beaten and bleeding.

"What did... you..."

"Never mind that. I have realized that this is the man I came to look for. So he will be going to jail now." William said. He turned around and shut his door. He walked out of the Inn and went to the authorities to claim the bounty.

After all that William just stood on the side of the street, with Gabriel in it’s sheath, waiting for his money.
[OOC: I hope this suffices for an intro post. Just a note my character is not chauvinistic, he is gentlemanly in the 1800’s sort-a-way. But without the whole you are woman therefore I am better thing. If he came off chauvinistic tell me so I fix it. Next time it'll be a lot shorter.]

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:59 am

Hearing the speach. William decided to go back to the Inn.

"You never know there could be a nice salery with this job." William thought to himself as he entered the Inn.

He walked into the lobby and sat down waiting for the party.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:03 pm

It had been a long and workless month and Thalakos was getting hungry. "Bah time to go hunting again." Walking from his chair near his small cave near Baron he grabs his obsidian sword from the wall. Running his fingers through his forest green hair Thalakos runs into the forest.....an hour later he returns to his cave with a hind on his shoulders. Making a small fire he skinned the hind and and ate most of the meat. Smoothing the fur he began making it into a pelt. Putting it on his small stack. "Time to go sell some of these." Picking up the pile of pelts he began walking towards Baron. A twenty minute journey wasnt hard and made quick time. Ariving just before noon Thalakos walked to the tradesman and sold the pelts. With his small amount of coin he decided to goto the inn for an ale. Entering the inn he sees a large group of people talking. Going to the bartender to get a drink he sits down when someone taps him on the shoulder."Yes?, he says without even looking behind him."

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:09 pm

(OOC: i hope there's a war going on at this time wiht the orcs...)

Angel walked into a tavern filled with happy, cheerful people. Mugs of rum sat everywhere, and people laughed and yelled. telling jokes. Angel sat down at the bar and ordered a mug of rum.
"i havn't seen your face around here, what's your name?" the bartender asked getting a mug and filling it up with rum.
Angel looked at the man and then looked down at his hands. They were dirty with grass stains and mud. He thought back to about two days earlier...

*cool flashback sequence*

Men were lined up in rows on top of a small fort wedged between two mountains. They all had their arrows drawn and ready to fire at the Enemy Orcs currently charging, they seemed unendless, a large sea of black, small, hideous creatures. They whiped at the air with their sharp teeth as they scretched and howled.
At the bottom of the castle walls were about three rows of men lined up with swords drawn ready to attack at command. Their eyes were fixed on the thousands of orcs charging them. Each man had a broken spirit and a torn soul. they've been fighting for three days straight, to still be alive is a horrible punishment for these men.
Angel stood watching the Orcs come from his spot on the front. He knew that the front lines were going to fall almost instantly. Angel drew his sword from it's sheath and pulled out a small dagger from his waist belt. he had no sheilds or armor, just a shortsword and a dagger. his sheild was split in two the last battle...
The Orcs drew closer and closer as a man in rugged leather armor and a broadsword in his hand called for the charge. We began to run, it was a matter of a few seconds before our swords would meet. angel could see several orcs charginbg him. Angel ran as fast as he could; He stopped and realized this was a bad idea, he looked behind him and saw the closest man was aabout twenty feet away. He looked back at the orcs who were almost on top of him. He held out his shortsword and blocked a sword from coming down on him. he raised his dagger into the belly of one of the orcs watching it fall to the ground in agonizing pain. Angel Slashed to his right and toke out three orcs trying to attack a friend of his.
Angel didn't have to many friends left, all of them fought and died in the past two days...
"Watch out!" a man yelled as an Orc brought his sword down behind angel.
Angel turned and blocked the sword. The orc scared him deeply, it's face was not of this world, it screeched in anger as it brought it's sword back and struck again. Angel blocked the attack. Again the Orc screeched in anger and let out a full blast charge towards angel but was stopped by a man in a black coat. The man toke the head of teh orc as it flew into teh ai and landed in front of angel. It still bore ethe horrible look...
Angerl got up and dodged more attacks. He pulled the sword behind him and blocked a back attack then pulled it up to his right and blocked another attack. A screaming orc jumped up in the air and came down on Angel's sword trying to attack. Angel whiped it off and let it fall to the ground. He brought his sword up and blocked another attack. Angel looked back to see the fort was being over-run with orcs as they climbed up the walls and into the unsuspecting archers. all tehy had were daggers to defend with.
The man with the broadsword from earlier was up with the archers keeping the Orcs at bay and allowing the archers to fire their arrows. Angel charged through the orcs back to the fort untill he reached the wall. He pushed a nearby orc into the wall and put the sword through his chest tehn knocked another into a ladder.
"If the orc's can do it...I can do it." angel said to himslef as he clung to the wall grabbing all the holes and notches in the wall he could find. Angel pulled himself agonizingly up towards the top and finnaly getting to the archers and the man in the leather armor.
"I need help!" Angel said trying to grip himself up the wall but had no strength left to pull himself up. an archer and the man in leather cam ove rto help him up.
When Angel landed on the ground He looked at the man with the broadsword...
"what's your name?" Angel yelled to the man.
"Tareldar!" the man yelled back as he cut down another orc.
Angel looked in surprise as he stood their for a second...
"the Tareldar..." he said to himself.
Angel finnaly regained control and began to swipe at the oncoming Orcs. He got one but the rest dodged. An Orc with a dagger was charging Angel as he held his dagger out fully. angel stretched his sword out and the Orc ran right into it and struggled for a little bit then fell limp. Angel used his foot to pry the orc off. His sword was stained with blood...It has seen so much combat in the past few days without being cleaned that the metal was stained red with blood.
"need some help over here!" Tareldar yeled over to angel blocking a shortsword.
Angel ran over and cut the Orc out from underneath itself causeing it to fall to the ground. Tareldar began to swipe away at the Orcs, Angel quickly followed behind him keeping some Orcs at bay. Angel watched as he saw no more Humans on the ground. The Orcs were climbing up the wall without any problem. Now there were only a few archers left, tareldar, and Angel.
Tareldar Alooked at Angel realizing the situation, He quickly ordered what as left of teh small human militia to retreat and reform at the city of Argon, to teh west of here.
Angel nodded and ran off with tareldar and the archers, it was a long a horrible journey, through the woods to the city of Argon. They were all seperated on the way.

*return to normal sequence*

"The names angel." Angel said to the bartender watching Angel stare at his mug of rum.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:30 pm

(OOC: PS loyalist, welcome to board! BTW, k3wl, we can have orc battles going on; it adds flavor. Geoc, basically the same: perfectly fine and adds flavor.)

Tim entered the inn. There were a number of armed and adventurely looking individuals already there.

IM: Good. I won't have to travel the city recruiting.

He decided to wait and have a drink before giving his "enlist in my cause" speech.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:32 pm

One of the advetuers sat and watched the others.

"Simple minded fools" said the cloaked figure.

"Ah there he is now" he said as Tim walked in.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:50 pm

Angel looked to the door to see a figure enter, it seemed human. Angel got up without notice and moved to a dark table in a secluded area of the tavern. he needed to take all teh precautions carefully until Tareldar arrived.
"I guess i'll stay here tonite...the people need to be warned before i move on to Esperata...this is the last human settlement before the territory ends...i hope the human army can make it here in time." Angel said o himself finishing off the rest of his rum.
He sighed impatiently tehn sat back and stared at teh roof.
"God, half these people don't know what battle is." Angel closed his eyes adn thought back again to the recent battle. Each orc that he killed stood out in his mind, their eyes and the horrible screeches and screams of agony. Angel shock himself out of the day dream and watched the people at the bar as tehy each enjoyed a great mug of rum....
OOC: Yeah thanks, i'm no newbie to freestyle RPG's though...i have one too, http://pub37.ezboard.com/bfreestylerpg , yeah it's an OK one, kinda small though and if you actually read it you'll recognize the beginning...*whistle*...

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:01 pm

William sat there as many people came and went. He also saw many men gather here. Most of them had the look of fear, anger, resentment, in their faces. This meant they were here for the new army. After a quick look over William realized that only about half of them knew how to carry them-self in battle. A couple of them looked like they could be a formidable opponent.

"Ha...ha... this army might be amusing to see in battle. I think I'll stick around and see what happens" William thought to himself.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:07 pm

Pulling a small book from his cloak the man began to read,he knew that tom would begen his "Enlist in my army" pep talk and he did not give a care he was here to enlist and that was it.

I Alexander Ohsayu I

< Vwee. First post >

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:29 pm

( OOC: Hey everyone, this is my first post on these boards. Hope ya don't mind if I join in your story.. )

... The clicking of boots on flagstone echoed through the alleyway. A fairly tall, shrouded figure strode down the alleyway, seeming to pay no heed to the beggars crouched in the gutters and along the walls. His head bobbed slightly with each stride, his black hair bouncing up and down in sync with his stride. As he passed by a hiatus in the alleyway, a ray of light illuminated the alleyway. The light caught on his hair, causing a few patches to shine silver against the jet black background. The light also revealed some of his young face, showing that he was in his upper teens. As he continued to walk, an old beggar reached out with a gnarled hand and grasped his cloak.

"Sir..! Please... spare a coin for the elderly?" The old man said, his voice quivering. The young man turned to the aged person, his eyes seeming to glitter. To the old man, they were like infinitely deep pools of sapphire. There was something about this particular young man that made the old man recoil his hand and turn away, muttering something incoherant under his breath.

"Worthless..." The teenager thought as he left the old man quivering in the cold, his cloak swirling about him.

A few moments after this brief confrontation, the young man passed upon several civilians speaking of Tim's offer. He quietly listened in, drawing the hood of his cloak around his face and fastening the clamp tightly.

"Aye.. I heard there is great fortune to be had from protecting the lands.." A middle-aged man said thoughtfully, stroking a stubble of a beard with stumpy fingers. To the young man, he looked as if he hadn't washed in days... and the smell of him seemed to confirm that hypothesis.

"Hmm.. it seems a bit dangerous, though, what with them orcs about.." His friend replied, looking off into the distance. The two continued their conversation as they walked away, leaving the young man aforementioned deep in thought.

"Maybe this could be profitable.." The young man thought again, slowly raising his gloved hand up to examine it. With his other hand, he slid the darkened leather glove off of it... revealing claw-like fingers and nails. He turned his hand, examining it before clenching it into a fist.

"Yes.. I shall help the mortals this time." The man said, walking away. Later, the people would know him by the name of Alexander... Alexander Ohsayu.

Koneko

Let us begin!

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:40 pm

Tim stood on a table. "Good people of Baron! Soldiers and questers alike! Today, we stand on the brink of ruin! The fall of civilization as we know it!" he said to the crowd in the pub. "Many have joined me in this quest: to travel southward, acroos the mountains to find the lands beyond! But, these are settlers. Should there be danger, we will need the strength of all of you!" He turned a circle, his arms wide indicating everyone in the pub. "I call upon you to be leaders of the people, protectors of the citizens, to help and guide them all! Who's with me?"

Whatever else he was, Tim was an excellent speaker.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Re: Let us begin!

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:43 pm

"I am" Said the cloaked figure as he stood up "i'm tired of this place i'm with you"he said to Tim

I Alexander Ohsayu I

< Woo >

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:57 pm

Tim's loud voice drifted out to Alexander, caught by his acute sense of hearing. Quietly he walked over to the source of the speech, his boots making that tell-tale *click*click* as he did so. As Tim made his offer, he stepped forward towards him. His face was concealed by his hood, save for the occasional glitter of his sapphire eyes.

"I will assist you... for a price." His voice resounded, smooth and surprisingly low. A few onlookers stepped back from him, assailed by a sense of uneasiness.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Re: < Woo >

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:00 pm

"if you want money fine"said the cloaked man as handed Alexander a bag of 10,000 gold peices "Is that enogh?" said the man in a gruff voice that showed he was angry.

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:04 pm

[OOC: I Alexander Ohsayu I you first need to register an account. Then you can try and enter a RP.]

"I shall join you in this Quest." William said.

"I've got enough to last quite a while, and why not go ahead and save a city... town... whatever." William thought to himself.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:07 pm

"Well thats three" said the cloked man as he drew back his hood underneath was a skeleton face "ah now i can see you clearly" said the cloked lich

I Alexander Ohsayu I

( Register? )

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:58 pm

( OOC: What do you mean register? I thought I did that to get on here in the first place.. )

His gloved hand reached out and took the bag of money, fastening it to a loop on his belt, concealed underneath his cloak. His eyebrow quirked as other man revealed himself to be a liche, but he did not cower. He was used to seeing things like this..

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Re: ( Register? )

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:03 pm

"ah i see you are used to lichs,well are you used to money? becouse if you tell me what you really are i'll give you enough money to last you forever my freind"said the lich as he held out a huge bag of gold."normal people would not just stand and not say a word to a lich they would run or attack it noone would just stand there"

I Alexander Ohsayu I

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:10 pm

( OOC: Mwahaha! I figured it out Image

.. A smirk crept across his thin, pale lips. His eyes glittered underneath his hood, contemplating this idea. Slowly he raised his hands up to his face, his fingers grasping the edge of the silk hood and flipping it backwards. A few gasps rose up from the crowd as his gaunt features were revealed.. as well as two wolf-like ears protruding from his head. Other than this and the strange silver patches in his hair... he looked fairly normal to everybody... for the moment.

"I am a halfbreed. Make of it what you will. Now, what was this about money..?" He spoke once more, his brow raised in an inquisitive manner.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:12 pm

"ah a half-bred hm well here you go"Said the Lich as he handed Alexander 100,000,000,000 gold piecs "and theres more where that came from"

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:26 pm

[OOC: Yes you have to register an account with ezboard. Then you get a signature, an icon.. ect. try clicking the register button at the top of the page.]

"Wow this will be something to behold." William thought as he saw the lich reveal itself.

William got up and walked over to the lich. He put his hand on the lich's shoulder.

"Dead man... I can hardly wait to see what kind of warrior you are. Ha ha ha ha... I suppose I'll find out soon enough." With that said William sat down at the bar and ordered a beer.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:31 pm

"dead man? yes i guess i am a "dead man" or more frankly a "dead wizard" thank you for asking what kind of fighter i am ha if you would follow me outside i could give you a small preview of my powers."Said the Lich as he walked outside

I Alexander Ohsayu I

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:36 pm

( OOC: uh.. thats a bit much gold... We'll just say another 10,000... since 100,000,000,000 would be a bit hard to carry. )

He took the extra pouch of gold and fastened that to a loop on his belt as well. He regarded William collectively, his mind pondering what kind of "army" this was and what sort of things they would be fighting. Looking to Tim, he gave him a nod as a way of saying "I'm in." and then retreated to the corner, sliding into an empty booth. There he pulled his black silk hood up, watching and waiting.

geoc

Hm... a duel?

Unread postby geoc » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:37 pm

"I shall indeed follow. I hope you are not implying we duel?" William set his beer down, got up and followed the lich outside.

"Hm... is it a duel? No..."

I Alexander Ohsayu I

Re: Hm... a duel?

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:43 pm

No sooner had he sat down had he already stood up again... the words of a challenge had drifted to his ears. Quietly, the hanyou followed William outside, his sapphire eyes glittering in anticipation of the battle. Once outside, he smirked somewhat, clenching his clawed hands inside his leather gloves.

"It's been awhile since I've seen a good fight.." He thought to himself. As he passed through the door, he seemingly disappeared...

In reality, he had quickly scaled a gutter-pipe and was now seated contently on the roof, leaning back and supporting his weight with his arms. He spread his legs out, enjoying the fact he was able to get off his feet for a little while. He had been travelling all day and was somewhat weary.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:43 pm

"HAh a duel hahahaah why would i want to duel with a peon like you? i was going to show you this!"He said as he pulled out a staff from under his cloak,then chanting a spell he said "Dark Mind",then as if by a unknown force a forest lifted off the ground to the east,then the Lich lifted him self high and started chanting again "Dark Explosion" he said,in a split second the forset was ingaulfed in flame,then the lich floated down to the ground,the forest by this time was burned into nothing "that is the kind of fighter i am,now about that duel...."

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:45 pm

then noticeing the Half-bred on the roof he shot Alexander a glance that said "i dare you to fight me" then he looked back at William with intense eyes that said "fight me".

Edited by: Lord Shadow Of Nethetr at: 10/6/02 2:46:35 am

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:52 pm

(OOC: Shadow Lord, at least keep it realistic. That much gold would require several WAGONS. Though a lich is a good idea... Oh, and for this RP, NO VORTEXES OR VOID POWERS or void grenades or anything of that nature. Shadow lord, don't take this personally, but you're kinda infamous for doing so.))

Tim was a bit unnerved at the sight of the lich. He had rarely seen such creatures before, of course, but never in such a casual setting. Dead wizards didn't pop up every day.

He also went outside, asking those interested to follow him. "Yes, a dual would be good for the masses."

He walked up to the assassin and said quietly so that none could hear, "A lich is a tough opponent. Let us even the odds a bit. Arach ni sona lin!"

I Alexander Ohsayu I

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:54 pm

( OOC: Damn godmoders ><; )
... He smirked as he was "challenged" to a duel. Slowly, he shifted his weight onto his feet and stood up. His arms lifted, stretching upwards towards the heavens as his mouth opened and emitted... a yawn. His hand rose, his fingers working at unfastening the clamp of his cloak. There was a metallic click as it unhooked, falling down onto the roof of the Inn. Doing this revealed the strange garmet he wore concealed under his cloak... it seemed to be a long coat that reached down past his ankles and was fairly loose on him. It appeared to have some sort of scale lining the whole thing, the scales' colors ranging from midnight blue to jet black. He wore the coat unbuttoned, revealing a black sleeveless shirt with matching loose pants on underneath it.

"I would not recommend challenging me, liche." Alexander spoke as he lightly pulled off his gloves.. revealing his claws. These claws had slain many.. but they were not the real threat. The real threat still remained to be seen. His eyes glittered menacingly as he took a step towards the liche before pushing off with one foot, launching himself into the air. A few people below looked on with amazement at such agility and strength, such a jump was not plausible to any normal mortal being. As he descended to the ground, he extended his legs, letting the balls of his booted feet hit the ground first before he followed through by bending his knees to absorb the shock.

"Come and get it." He motioned to the liche, beckoning with a razor sharp clawed finger.

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:55 pm

Thalakos looked at the people bickering in the room and laughed to himself. Whiping the sweat from his forehead he siped his ale and watched.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:58 pm

(OOC:Koneko this Lich is a very RICH Lich that has lived for a LLLOOOONNNGGGG time why in the world should he not have that much gold?and another thing this Lich has a bag that is enchanted so it can hold just about anything including himself.As for Vortex and the ETC.i only use vortex in the Inner Elements RP, and i gave up void grenades a long time ago after the Famous "Man in black cape" story so i think i'll just refrain from useing void grenades)

Watching Tom the Lich glared "what is that man up too" he thought

Edited by: Lord Shadow Of Nethetr at: 10/6/02 3:05:06 am

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:02 pm

"Fine" said the Lich as he floated up in the air "try this on for size"he shouted as he chanted "Mirage" he said as he split into 5 Lichs "Which Lich is Which" he said as he chanted another spell "Dark Mind" he said as he lifted Alexander into the air.

I Alexander Ohsayu I

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:03 pm

His eyes narrowed as he felt himself lifted into the air by some unknown force... it was no matter to him though. He smirked somewhat as he raised his hand, clenching it into a clawed fist. He then raised this fist towards the floating skeleton, a strange light forming in his hand. A throbbing, humming noise jumped into existance as a whip of demonic energy formed in his hand. The whip seemed to glow a dark blue color that matched Alexander's eyes. He swung this whip in a deadly arc, aiming to slash all the liches, mirage or not, and throw off the real one's concentration to break its spell.

Edited by: I Alexander Ohsayu I at: 10/6/02 3:07:14 am

Thalakos Weatherlight

Unread postby Thalakos Weatherlight » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:05 pm

Thalakos still watching the silly liche thought to himself *Heh i really must kill this creature some day and take all that gold from him. Although he may be old and powerful he couldnt stand a battle with me*

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:06 pm

[OOC: sorry I don't know what "Arach ni sona lin" means. So I'm going to assume it'll become apparent when you want it to.]

"I'll take the challenge." William said.

William backed up, and got into a fighting stance, he muttered something under his breath. A second later his sword was in his hand, unsheathed and ready to go.

"Well I guess I'll start this off, as you challenged me."

William put his free hand into his pocket, he withdrew a stone, he dropped it next to him. Once again his muttered something under his breath. The second he was done muttering he ran at the lich holding the sword with both hands. The sword was behind him on the left side. Without the sword it would look like he was trying to ram his shoulder into the lich. A split second before he rammed into the lich he sidestepped to the right and swung the sword into the lich's chest.

Lord Shadow Of Nethetr

Unread postby Lord Shadow Of Nethetr » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:08 pm

the lich that William hit burst into flame,"HAHAHA you hit Lich Mirage Numer 1 kill all of tem and win a prize" said The Lich as he shot a fireball at William

I Alexander Ohsayu I

Unread postby I Alexander Ohsayu I » Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:11 pm

( OOC: Rar, respond to mine too Mr. Lich :P )

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs