The Exodus (Dead Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Angel of Fire

Re: AAAAA! MUST POST SOON...

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:07 pm

Image Rai dodged the pack of arrows by swerving up sharply, but she knew that it was dangerous to stay this low. Tucking her wings to her sides, she soared towards the clouds. stopping a few thousand feet from the low clouds, Rai surveyed the battle.
I didn't think that they'd look THIS much like little specks, so how do I tell demons and orcs from humans up here? she thought.
I guess that I'll just make a good guess...
Rai was about to fire off another bolt of lightning when she noticed something else in the air behind her.
Turning around, she saw a strange bird.
"Who are you?" she called into the like-night air.
Could the demons have found out how to fly somehow? she pondered nervously. Image
It came closer and closer and Rai shot upward to avoid it.

Geocsuppi

Re: AAAAA! MUST POST SOON...

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:47 pm

William summoned his sword back to him. 'He's gotta die sometime.'

William ran up to the demon but stoped short. He held his sword at the ready. This time when the demon came to hit him he would attack the opening it would have to leave.

Yari Koneko

Alack! *Is far too lazy for description*

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:34 pm

<William>

William prepared to strike when the demon opened its own defenses. <William prepares to strike>

<William's Personal Savior>

The figure behind William leapt at the demon with frightening speed. From behind, William was able to catch a blurred (and in quick motion) view of the stranger's black hair... but the glimmer of light that the sun's corona still provided shone onto the stranger's hair, revealing what looked like thin streaks of silver.

Such speed was too much for the demon, as it swept in its hands to defend itself to meet with only air. The stranger quickly bounded off the demon's hands to hurdle himself at its head with his... claws? Easily spotted were a pair of long claws which he stretched back... and brought forward quickly, essentially clotheslining the beast with a claw, attempting to decapitate it. This failed, but the demon's neck was nearly cut in half, and its strength began to fail it.

As the stranger landed behind the demon, William caught a full glimpse of his face. With wolflike ears that were all too familiar, and blue eyes that had struck at first glance, it became all to apparent the identity of this man: the half-demon Alexander Ohsayu.

<William may take his turn now>

The demon's strength was failing fast, and it was wildly off-guard from Alexander's powerful strike. If William wanted to make a hit count, now was the time to do it.

Yari Koneko at: 4/9/03 8:37:25 pm
[/i]

Geocsuppi

Re: Alack! *Is far too lazy for description*

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:17 pm

William charged forward saying nothing and hoping to what ever deity popped into his head that the demon did see him charge underneath it. Once there he took his sword and thrust it into the demon. Holding the sword steady so that if the demon did slump into death it wouldn't just crush William with it's body.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:00 pm

Angel Stumbled from his fall and regained his balance, but still a little dazed. "Of all times for that not to work," Angel thought as he readied his sword, he was gonna let the Orcs attack first, as they circled around him, with the demon.

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:33 pm

[OOC:I edited it to say that Raishilliah was the half phoenix.]

As When he hears the troops yelling about them dying he saw what they were all fearing. he saw the one named zixon. He raised is sword ready and said to himself, "Looks like the 2nd in command is here! Maybe-.." Phoenix suddenly became lightheaded, dizzy, and weak. He felt some kind of presence. then the ruby given to him by his father and the feather started to get an eerie glow. Same as when died for the first time. He knew that somehow. There was a presence around him. "uhh...Impossible..how can another one be here?" he looked up at the sky and saw some kind of flying creature. He couldn't tell what it was because his vision had blurred. His vision started to clear and he saw that the creature was Raishilliah . He then started to feel normal again. He knew that Raishilliah was the reason for his sudden weakness." He adjusted his eyes then somehow saw a gleam in Raishilliah's eyes that would only come from a phoenix. "must be half phoenix...But why is it still surviving?" He readied his sword to fight the next orc or demon that would come at him. He set his sights to zixon who looked like he had a sudden interest in Phoenix.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/16/03 10:27:29 pm

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:06 pm

Image Rai was nearly knocked out of the air with her own surprise. Image She was almost sure that she'd seen that "person" before, but where?
I've seen that thing before... I know it!
Rai sensed that she would have to go lower. If that "creature" thought that she was an enemy, she was dead meat. It could easily knock her into the swarming mass of troops. She had to be seen by it. Rai dived just low enough so that she would be in its line of sight, but not too low to be in danger of arrows.
This better work, she thought. While Rai waited, she shot a nice little wave of fire (zdjudng dgr artula) into the side that she assumed was the orc's/demon's side.
"Say bye-bye, little orcs," Rai muttered, smiling a rather evil grin. This was one of her strongest spells yet.Image

Edited by: Angel of Fire&nbsp; Image at: 4/14/03 4:05:29 pm

Yari Koneko

Takes much time to post again...

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:15 pm

(OOC: Phoenix, I believe you're confusing Raishilliah with Thomas. Thomas is the one with the draconic wings, and Raishilliah is the half-phoenix...)

<William>

William's sword thrust proven too much for the fiend, as it finally fell forwards, nearly crushing more humans. William was relatively unscathed from the demon's fall, as was Alexander.

<Yay! You win!>

<Phoenix>

Phoenix found himself quickly swept off his feet in what had had to be some sort of explosion. Sailing several feet into a line of shields, he was horrified to see a significant radius around where he had been standing blackened and charred by a fireball. He had been lucky to escape with only a few first-degree burns, mostly because of his phoenix nature. The troops that had been around him, however, were not so lucky. Numerous charred corpses littered the area where he had been, and Zixon stood close by with an arm outstretched. Undoubtedly it was he that had thrown the fireball.

As a group of archers shot all their arrows at him, they were horrified to see that he was protected by some sort of spectral barrier, and that their arrows bounced off harmlessly. This infernal being was a great asset to the coalition forces...

<Angel>

As the orcs began to swing their battle axes, a voice called to the orcs surrounding Angel. "Leave him; he's mine!"

As the orcs parted, Angel beheld the face of the lich that had caused them all so much trouble: Blade Winterchill. Though reduced in power from their last enounter, Blade was still a spellcaster of considerable power.

Raising his hands in a spellcasting position, Blade said, "Single combat then?"

<Raishilliah>

Raishilliah beheld Thomas fighting with the flying demonspawn, and royally whipping them into submission with his spear. Her fire spell rained down on the orcs, causing much destruction, and attracting the attention of a particularly powerful daemonlord: Zixon.

As he uttered words that few on the battlefield would comprehend, Raishilliah and Thomas felt the force of gravity weighing ever more heavily on them, causing the two to fall earthward despite their best efforts.

Darkphoenixfri13

Re: Takes much time to post again...

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:47 pm

He escaped the fireball but saw that zixon was preparing another one. Suddenly Zixon drew his attention from Phoenix and to Thomas and Raishilliah. Zixon then soon brought his attention back to Phoenix and readies another fireball for him. Zixon launched the fireball at him and he flew back and a tree stopped him. He groaned in agony and looked at himself. He had many second degree burns and even some third degree burns. "Ahhh...That power...How can I match it!" Phoenix slowly readied himself and saw zixon getting ready to try to launch the deathblow. He readied him self and said to himself, "urrhh...no time to..escape...maybe I can absorb the hit with my sword and escape the next hit. But if I don't... At least I'll come back, but i'll be a bit weaker!"
[OOC: Sorry for not editing this post sooner. I've had to spend some extra ime with my girlfreind...and for me..Girls before roleplaying.]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/28/03 11:11:30 pm

PSLoyalist

Blade, my old friend

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:52 am

Angel braced his sword tightly, "so, blade, decide to come back again."

Angel Charged headlong at blade, sword tucked under his chest, as he approached, Angel thrusted his sword out for blades abdomin, hoping to catch him off guard.

Geocsuppi

Re: Blade, my old friend

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:09 pm

"I say F what ever a demonlord says. The one thing he ain't is honorable."

William did wait, however, for Angel to respond. He would halt fighting the demonlord if Angel said so. While he awaited Angel's response he swung his sword for the head of a nearby orc.

Yari Koneko

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:47 pm

(OOC: Thank you much, Phoenix. Girls before roleplaying indeed! *grins*)

Edited by: Yari Koneko at: 4/30/03 7:04:19 pm

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:09 am

Image Rai mentally groaned. She was grounded,helpless.
I have to ge out of here NOW! she thought.
"Alright, let's go," she grinned while unfolding her wings. Rai proceeded to try to fight her way out of the crowd, whacking several orcs or demons, she didn't care which ones.
"I might as well try this," she said, pulling out her dagger and swiftly stabbing a hapless orc in the back.
I sure hope that I can get out of here... she thought.

(Did you absolutely have to reveal my actual race? I was going to reveal it later...Image ah well...Phoenix was sure to notice sooner or later... ) (Also, Raishilliah is NOT an "it"!)

Edited by: Angel of Fire&nbsp; Image at: 4/20/03 9:14:06 am

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:50 pm

"William," Angel said throwing his sword into a twirl to warm up his wrists, "I'll handle Blade, this is my fight,"

Angel braced his sword and took stance, then with a keen eye and quick feet dashed off into the woods.

'let's take this somewhere private," Angel said as he held his hand out and signaled for Blade to follow, "your no match for a ranger."

Yari Koneko

Now that we can get back to the RP...

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:22 pm

<Phoenix>

Luckily for Phoenix, Zixon's attention had turned elsewhere after slamming him into a tree. It seemed that a couple of the sergeants of the human army had realized Zixon's power and benefit, and the demon was being swarmed by a little under a hundred well-armored, well-armed and well-trained troops.

Barking out to his lieutenants, this crack squad of daemonslayers was quickly dispersed by a large swarm of orcs. It seemed that, strong though he was, Zixon was by no means invulnerable. A helpful fact for the mutant phoenix to remember...

Yari Koneko at: 4/30/03 7:27:24 pm
[/i]

Darkphoenixfri13

Re: Now that we can get back to the RP...

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Thu May 01, 2003 12:01 am

"Phew...I guess I owe thanks to those humans." Phoenix had seen Zixon but not all of him. As some humans moved out of the way he saw Zixon in a full view. " It's.....Him!" When Phoenix dies he loses some memory...The demon that had killed him before was...Zixon! "Now I know why he took an interest in me... He remembers me...But he must think that I don't remember. Maybe I can somehow use that as an advantage. Anyway, I must take some action." Suddenly Phoenix drove his sword into the ground and raised his arms. Two small spheres formed on his back and they grew. When the flames faded two large bat like wings were left. Phoenix grabbed his sword and flew into the sky. He stopped about a hundred feet above Zixon. He started to glow in orange flames and dive bombed down with his sword pointing down. To all the troops he looked like a small meteor. His sword made contact with Zixon's force field and he kept driving the sword down but not being very successful... If not done right he could ricochet off and get injured. " I hope I can break through!"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Thu May 01, 2003 6:36 am

Angel jumped into a nearby tree with quickened pace, instantly turning invisable behind the green leaves. He drew his bow and nocked an arrow, waiting for Blade to appear through the brush, as he did.

Blades robe caught eaily on the thorn bushes and slowed him down immensly.

Angel aimed, then took a shot, and before he surveyed what damage the arrow had done, he jumped down and swung his sword straight for the Lich.

(OOC: double attack, because of Premptive strike, hope you don't have problem with that)

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Fri May 02, 2003 8:55 pm

Image Sorry, this was accidentaly a twin post of the one underneath it. Toodles and have a nice day!

Edited by: Angel of Fire&nbsp; Image at: 5/2/03 9:03:37 pm

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Fri May 02, 2003 8:57 pm

Image Raishilliah found that she was out of the middle of the combat.
"Alright, who grounded me? Him, maybe?" she asked herself, looking at Zixon.
He's a big, important looking, dangerous, hulking demon...
she thought. He could cause some major havoc. Rai looked around to see what spell would be best. She decided on the fire wave. Raishilliah was about to aim it straight toward Zixon's head when she faintly felt a Presence, as Phoenix did, faintly,however. Being only half phoenix, of course, her phoenix instincts were slightly weakened, but still there.
Another phoenix! That creature over there? Does he know an alternate route to the Nest?! Rai was referring to Phoenix, a lucky guess on her part.
AFTER the battle I'll speak with him, but now I at least need to get my spell off.. she thought as she once more aimed her spell.
Zdjudng dgr artula! she yelled over the sounds of war and flames burst forth from her fingertips toward Zixon.

Yari Koneko

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Mon May 12, 2003 6:34 pm

<Phoenix and Raishilliah>

And indeed did he get a look at Zixon! The demon stood at least eight feet tall, with red skin and bulging, lean muscles. In addition to his magical defenses, he was protected by a crystalline black armor that was concentrated on the most vulnerable areas of his body while still leaving room for movement. Two small horns protruded from the front of his head, and his teeth were bared while locked in combat. He used a black blade made of potent dark energies... rather reminiscent of (although far larger than) the one Tim had used in his battle with Blade... but, of course, neither Phoenix nor Raishilliah would know that, as they hadn't been there.

Phoenix felt an exceptional lightness as he made his ascent. Although neither Rai nor Thomas could lift off beyond jumping... Phoenix got high in the air with ease.

Zixon noticed Phoenix just the slightest bit to late to ground him, too, with a spell. As the demonlord saw the streaking meteor coming towards him, he began to concentrate on it. One could almost feel the energies around him beginning to shift. As Phoenix neared the ground, his senses told him that Zixon would block his attack. Pressing on nonetheless, he got about three feet from the daemon's head. A white shield-shaped field suddenly appeared in front of him, and Phoenix and the shield impacted with a force that would've torn a lesser creature apart. As it stood, Phoenix bounced off, high into the air to land at the edge of the battle line. As far as he could tell, he had done nothing. Despite this and that every muscle in his body ached, he wasn't that badly injured, relatively speaking.

Raishilliah, however, saw better. When Phoenix impacted, a wave of fire washed over Zixon, the surrounding orcs, and to her horror, several humans as well. The orcs were badly burned and many killed; the humans fared no better. Zixon himself growled as the flames washed over him, burning off skin and scorching him. It seemed that against an attack as powerful as Phoenix's, the redirection of the barrier had been enough to let other attacks through. Numerous arrows had bounced off his armor, and one had penetrated Zixon's arm.

Yari Koneko at: 5/12/03 6:44:20 pm
[/i]

Darkphoenixfri13

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Mon May 12, 2003 8:00 pm

[OOC: I moved the post a little later so that it could go together with the other people's posts.]

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=darkphoenixfri13>Darkphoenixfri13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 5/14/03 12:25:55 am

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Tue May 13, 2003 6:31 am

Angel hit the ground with a thud as he struggled to put out the fire.

"Damn magical fires!" Angel said swiping with his hands at the blaze, a few leaves stuck to Angels hand being set ablaze.

Angel gave a smile, stomach still on fire, this was Angel's last chance to throw back what he received.

Due to the lack of rain, and overcast today and the night before, the grass was nice and dry. As too was the thick brush Blade troubled through, even now.

Angel grabbed a flourishing red rose, and holding near the fire he was able to contain on a pile of leaves, after rolling around like an idiot.

holding the rose to the leaves, it caught on fire. Angel threw the rose on the ground in front of blaze, lighting up the grass and soon the brush blade was in...

Angel of Fire

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Tue May 13, 2003 5:36 pm

Image Rai winced as Phoenix was hurled backward. Similar things had happened to her.
Is he weaker now??? Hmmm..... the only way to find out is to try another spell... She thought for a moment and was almost impaled by her own stupidity. The demon, as she remembered demons, would naturally be very angry and try to kill her. The only way to go was a shield. Rai spread her wings and started revolving very fast, knocking into some orcs in the process. She finally ceased to spin, and there was now a rather large spherical ball of fire around her.
"All right, NOW try to get me!"

Darkphoenixfri13

A sudden suprise!

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Wed May 14, 2003 12:27 am

Phoenix was very weakened. "arrg....I must not let my emotions get in the way!" His emotions were getting in the way because Zixon was one of the few people who helped with the extermination of the Phoenix. Although unknown, Phoenix knew because with his constant flashbacks he has seen Zixon many times in them...destroying All the Phoenix in his path. " Damn Apocalypse and his spell!" Apocalypse was the name of the one who started it all. Phoenix vows to defeat Apocalypse for what he has done. "Maybe... Maybe I could talk to father...but the sun is not bright... I will have to use Zixons fire."

Phoenix stood up straight and put his sword back in it' scabbard. He bent his knees and put one hand on the ground. He looked up and jumped high... Very high. As high as Raishilliah. He then crossed his arms, and became engulfed in flames. The flames grew 30 feet in height and he appeared in his true form. Phoenix was red-orange with black on the base of his wings, neck and on his neck. His eyes were just red. You could see no pupils or anything. His tail was long and the feathers on it were rainbow colored. Just like the feather attached to his sword. Phoenix definitely did not look like a normal phoenix. His rage made his appearance more devilish.

{Zixon! Heh heh heh... And you wondered why I was nicknamed Phoenix! THIS is not the end! The end will soon come, and it will not be good for you!} All the people froze...especially Zixon. He could see the expression on his face. He saw that Zixon was surprised that he was really a Phoenix. {Zixon! why don't you try to take me down! You were too much of a coward to do it to a Phoenix with his powers. You seem to be good at doing that with their powers drained! How about you just try to destroy me!} He was bluffing. he had the powers of a Phoenix. He was trying to make Zixon attack.

Zixon nodded and launched a barrage of fire balls in his direction. Phoenix flapped his wings and made the flames circle him. Phoenix made them grow and engulf him. The flames shrunk.. And Phoenix was gone... All that was left was a few feathers and some ashes.

Phoenix appeared in a dark place. He changed to his human form and started to yell. " Father! I must speak with you!" A giant pair of red eyes appeared before him. It was his father. Matheau Ardet. {Son, I must speak with you too... About-} " I don't have time for this! Its about the demon lord Zixon!" { I will talk about him... But first you must listen to me. You never did get my manners did you? Well, anyway. i must tell you.. About you. Have you not been curious about who you are?} " Yea, I have been." { Your name is... Osiris Ardet} "Osiris? That is a name that can only be given to very high class beings! I am just a simple phoenix!" { No you are not... Your mutation makes you different. But that is not why. You were always in a hurry when you talked to me. But now I can tell you. You are royalty... I am king Matheau II. You are Prince Osiris. Your mother is Queen Eleanor.} " Prin...Prince...I am a prince! That is impossible!" { If you do not believe me.. Then look at your kingdom!} Suddenly The dark place lit up and thousands of phoenix were there. Matheau and Osiris were at the highest point looking over every one and he saw his mother in the Distance.} "It's..True I am royalty!" { Your mother is too busy at the moment. And I can see you need that Information fast. and our time is running out before you go back to the real world... Zixon has an enemy, Gathoniel the archangel. Find Gathoniel and maybe Gathoniel can help you. There is also a sword called Barratus, It is sealed in the castle of Baron... It-...} Suddenly everything turned black and he knew that he must return. Osiris concentrated and he saw flames in his face.

His ashes blew and changed shape. It formed his human form and the flames appeared and Phoenix was back. He was right in Zixon's face. " I am Prince Osiris Ardet! You shall feel my rage as I will destroy you even if it kills me... Zixon was frozen in what seemed terror " i know a way to beat you even though I didn't get the whole story from King Matheau II. Even though Osiris had become weaker because of his third death but his rage made him even stronger. He then said to Zixon, " Give me your best shot!"

[OOC: Phew.. That was my longest post yet. I will also add that the brackets( { } ) are telethapy which is used by Osiris, AKA Phoenix when he is in his true form.]

Angel of Fire

Re: The other Phoenix...

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Tue May 20, 2003 4:32 pm

Raishilliah was amazed. She had never seen Phoenix royalty before.
Suddenly, she had the urge to change herself, but she knew that it was foolish. If...
"Zixon! I recognise that name! The demon who was responsible for almost eliminating the Phoenix race entirely!"
Rai instantly wished that she was more than half Phoenix. While Phoenix (Osiris) could be reincarnated from his ashes, she was not sure if she could. Rai decided to morph herself nonetheless. It did not change her outward appearance enough to make Zixon realize who she really was, she hoped. She attemped to become airborne, hoping that Zixon's spell had worn off. Before doing so, however, she called to Phoenix (Osiris), praying that he would hear her.
"Listen to me! The Phoenix are not gone!"
(OOC: Phoenix, Osiris's true form is almost exactly like Raishilliah's morph. Keep that in mind.)

Yari Koneko

Yep. Long time again...

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Fri May 23, 2003 3:45 pm

Yari Koneko at: 5/23/03 7:10:36 pm
[/i]

Darkphoenixfri13

Re: Yep. Long time again...

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri May 23, 2003 6:01 pm

Osiris Knew it was some being that knocked him over. " What the... An elemental? Suddenly he knew since he couldn't see, he would have to move fast! Osiris moved quickly and could feel the winds when the elemental got very close. Osiris got an Idea. "Maybe if I create a small ring of fire..the flames would rotate around the wind of this wind elemental! Then I can get it!" Osiris stood still then took his sword into his hand. He then stabbed it into the ground fiercely and a ring of fire started to form around him and growing. If the flames the elemental then he would see it for a split of a second. " Come on I'm waiting for you!"

Yari Koneko

Re: Yep. Long time again...

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Fri May 23, 2003 10:43 pm

(OOC: *will convert this to actual post later* Phoenix, could you please post in Auric Confusion ASAP? You're being waited for...)

Angel of Fire

Yeeps.

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Fri May 23, 2003 11:05 pm

Rai was faced with probably the most difficult foe ever.
I knew I shouln't have drawn attention to myself, but I needed to let that phoenix know!
She groped her mind for some resemblance of a plan. Surely, it wouldn't make any difference now if she morphed. But, then again, Rai would be a walking demon target.
Hmmm... there has to be a way out! There has to be!
There wasn't any way out. She was in the middle of a battle. (reality checks again)
Maybe.... Raishilliah began to have a plan. If it worked, Zixon would be definitely worse off.
This is SO not good. An untested spell?
She took out her staff, hoping that one of her mother's spells would help now. Rai took off small pieces and scattered them around Zixon, making sure that it would look like she was simply bending over.
" Zifogune leh neugare" she whispered under her breath as the ground under Zixon dropped away.

Yari Koneko

Dead!

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Thu May 29, 2003 9:18 pm

(OOC: DEDERED THAN DED.)

Koneko

Re: Dead!

Unread postby Koneko » Thu May 29, 2003 9:22 pm

Oh yes, feel free to post comments if you will...

PSLoyalist

Re: Dead!

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri May 30, 2003 6:47 am

I saw this coming...

I loved it, probably my most fun RP's...

Darkphoenixfri13

RE: Dead!

Unread postby Darkphoenixfri13 » Fri May 30, 2003 6:47 pm

I miss it! :{{{{

Angel of Fire

Re: RE: Dead!

Unread postby Angel of Fire » Sat May 31, 2003 3:51 pm

But what happens? Can I write a funeral ceremony for it?

Yari Koneko

Re: RE: Dead!

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Sat May 31, 2003 7:41 pm

Not telling. Please do.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs