Long Arm of the Law

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Kotoki

Long Arm of the Law

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:14 am

(Yatta! It's my arpee! Apologies for this post, which is bad bad bad, but it's very late at night in my brain. Whoever wants first can have bumped into Brandon... Start.)

-Long Arm of the Law-

Therney is not a good country.

The commoners say it is, but they don't know much anyway. People outside say whatever they like but most of them have never been. To someone with experience, at least of the more wealthy and privilaged cities, Therney is hell.

It is hell to the wealthy because they may become powerful. It is hell to the powerful because people trying to kill you hourly is a normal state of events. But most of all it is hell to those who try to escape fate, because they will be followed to the end of the earth and back and dealt with when all is done.

It was a beautiful day in Doma City, as it tended to be at the start of an RP. The sky was blue, the grass was nonexistant, the people were bustling about as people normally do in cities. There were vegetables selling in carts. People might have burst into happy song at any moment and no one would have been really suprised.

Had anyone bothered to look, they would have noticed several men in odd uniform armor running through the crowds. They pushed people hurriedly aside, glancing around to see that the one they were after had vanished into the masses. After several shrugs they slowed to a walk and continued through the streets.

A green-eyed blonde in his late teens slumped against a building wall, breathing heavily. He dug his nails into his palm and started walking away from his pursuers- walking was best, after all, because if you ran you were suspicious. "I can't believe they found me..." he whispered, staring at the ground and sighing.

He was soon blocked from further motion by crashing into someone else. Falling to the ground, he winced and picked up his harp. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I really didn't mean to hit you and I hope you aren't hurt...!" he babbled, dusting himself off and looking nervously at the person.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Long Arm of the Law

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:20 am

"WAAAH!!" Dan shouted, falling face first on the ground. "Ow. . .watch where you're going." he picked himself up, wiping dirt off his child-like face. "Owie. . .this is gonna burn." he said, intently staring at the large brush-burn on his elbow. "Oh man. . ."

He suddenly looked up at the tall, green-eyed dude he had bumped into. "Oh, hello, sir." he said, oustretching his hand. "I'm Molokidan Tunksuu. Nice to meet you!" he smiled cheekily, still waiting for a response from the guy. "I'm sorry for bumping into you." Molo said, scratching the back of his head uneasily. "I never look where I'm going. . ."

infinityjunction

Re: Long Arm of the Law

Unread postby infinityjunction » Wed Jun 05, 2002 3:36 am

Star walked through the busy streets of Doma. Wow, he thought, this place is really something. He looked onto the market area. People were hustling and bustling, haggling their wares. But most prominently, seemed the fact of people pushing into one another. It almost seemed funny, the frequency of it.
A man carrying cages full of sqwauking chickens knocked into Star.
"Whoops. Sorry mate."
Star rubbed his side.
"No, it's alright."
But the man had already moved on. Star shrugged, busy people with jobs to do, I guess.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Summon Angst-Filled Dark Knight* ^_^

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:29 pm

O\/o+++ "HEY!!!" a man in dark armor shouted from the ground. Shaking his head to get the dirt out of his short brown hair, he hopped back up from the ground. He shook a fist at the passing men in odd uniforms, brushing his dark blue cape back behind his shoulders.

<\/<+++ "Watch where the @#$@ you're going, you @#$@# morons!!!" the man shouted, his green eyes narrowed in rage at the people who knocked him aside.

"Just... drop it Stephan..." a person in heavy green robes said next to him, his voice muffled a bit beneath his large, yellow mage hat.

>.<+++ "B..But those jacka$$es just pushed me aside!!!"

He drew his dark sword, still glaring at the passing men.

<\/<+++ "I know something I can shove into them..." he growled, aiming the sword in their direction. As he started to move, the robed individual stepped in front of him, placing two blue hands on the Dark Knight's blue gauntlets.

o.o "Please... just let it go..." the mage asked, his bright green eyes pleading with the Dark Knight's.

<.<;;; "...but..." the Dark Knight started to argue back.

"We don't know anything about them. If you try to fight them, you could get hurt..." the mage said. Tilting the hat back, the mage's face showed through to the Dark Knight.

ó.ò "...please Stephan..."

-_- "......Ok...... fine." the Dark Knight sighed, putting the sword back in it's sheeth.

^_^ "Thanks..." the mage said, hugging Stephan tight. The Dark Knight's face turned bright red in response, glancing around nervously.

<.<;;; "Um... yeah Mid... er... you think you could thank me when we get to the inn?" Stephan stammered, starting to sweat.

9.9; "Oh, er..." the mage stammered, pulling back, "Sorry... can't help myself sometimes..."

<.< "...nah, don't apologise..." Stephan told him.

>.>

Taking a quick glance around, Stephan slipped his face under the hat's shadow, concealing the quick kiss between the two.

"I know how you feel. Shall we hurry up? ^_^" Stephan asked.

*^.^* "You bet..." Mid half-sighed back, walking alongside Stephan as they continued down the street...

(OOC: Someone mind bumping into them? ^^;; )

Jak Snide

Enter, stage left!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:46 pm

Jak wasn't happy that he was out. While he really had nothing better to do, the fact that he was wasting his time looking for that good for nothing chef that Kotoki employed. He had no idea why they kept the kid around. Sure, he could cook alright, but he was always wondering off and around the town whenever there seemed to be a large demand for food.

Of course, pondering such things in a busy street is never such a good idea, especially when there are irate dark knights about who would gladly pick a fight with you.

He walked around the corner, bumping straight into Stephan, falling backwards onto his rear. He glared up, the idea of reducing the fool to ashes fresh in his mind.

"What the...oh it's you." he commented, his voice dropping to a low sneer. He was never fond of Stephan, although he didn't despise him as much as that pompous Valthi twit who frequented the Ivory Horn.

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 6/5/02 9:33:56 pm

Kotoki

We call it 'exposition'

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:12 pm

The other boy took the hand tentatively. "I'm Brandon..." he said quietly. "Um, it's very nice to meet you, and..." He shuffled his feet nervously. "Would you happen to know where a place called Kotoki's Inn is...?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

^_^

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:27 pm

"Kotoki's Inn?" Molo smiled. "Heh! You're lucky, I cook there!!!!" he smiled, grabbing Brandon's arm.

Brandon o_O'ed a bit, in shock that this kid here seemed to be the cook of. . .Kotoki's Inn. . .

"Here, come on." Molo dragged Brandon behind him. "Want some swedish fish?" he said, offering Brandon a half-empty package of the chewy candies. "You look hungry, I can tell."

They soon came to the street outside Kotoki's Inn, where Jak was currently standing, over a fallen Stephan.

"Oh, hi Jak!" Molo smiled. "Brandon, this is Jak. He's Kotoki's husband. Jak, this is Brandon! He's looking for Kotoki!! Is she in there?" he said, dragging Brandon over to him.

"Oh, hi Stephan!" Molo said, waving. "Want some swedish fish?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/5/02 9:30:27 pm

KraKeN

Re: ^_^

Unread postby KraKeN » Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:51 pm

(Occ: I'm in this one right?)

Jak Snide

¬_¬ Boy talks too much.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:17 pm

Jak quickly picked himself up, a little annoyed at 'Dan. The kid still didn't understand that the man was only a husbands if the couple were married.

"You, I will deal with later." he sneered menacingly, pointing his finger at Stephan before turning and walking over to 'Dan, meeting him halfway.

"Yes, she is at the inn. The reason I'm out here is because she sent me to look for you. What are you thinking, running off at a busy time of the day like this?!"

He then cast a glance at Brandon.

"And who is this?" he asked suspiciously. Last time someone had come digging around for Kotoki it had ended as a long, drawn out adventure, full of mystic events and strange happenings. And he loathed those.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Re: ¬_¬ Boy talks too much.

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Wed Jun 05, 2002 7:22 pm

OOC: Am I allowed more than one char? 'cause I'd like to start off Ashrem, but any RP with the word 'Law' in the title NEEDS Devon.

Devon flattened himself against a handy wall. Edging along, he looked around of guards, then excecuted a handy roll along the corner, ending up behind an abandoned market stall. He looked around hurriedly.
His 'army', meanwhile, walked along unconcernedly. One of the youths was carrying a 'Forward the Rebellion' sign in plain view.
"Look," said Devon, irritated. "This is NOT how we infiltrate the political system."
"We have to roll into market stalls?" said one. "I didn't sign up to roll into stalls."
"Yes, I know. You signed up to right wrongs, bring justice, and overthrow the reign of tyranny that plagues our land." said Devon.
"You mean we're not in this to loot Doma Castle?" said another.
"I didn't know all this stuff about infiltrating reigns. Noone ever said anything about infiltrating."
"Look, we'll loot AFTER-" said Devon, frustrated, but the assembled Horde was already disbanding.
"Great." muttered Devon. "Now where am I going to assemble another horde?"

Kotoki

Yay sweedish fish! ^_^

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:04 pm

(Yes, absolutely. Multicharacters are fun.)

Brandon, eating the candy he'd been given, blinked nervously at Jak. "I'm Brandon." he half-squeaked. "I'm looking for, um, your wife...?"

Looking at the other two people in front of the inn, his eyes widened and he managed a shy smile. "Hello, Mr Midoku..." he started somewhat more cheerfully. "It's nice to see you again. ^_^"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Yay sweedish fish! ^_^

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:19 am

"Well, I ran out of rice. . .so I ran to go get some. . .and I saw this really cool candy shop on the way!" Molo sweatdropped. "I had to stop!!"

He listened intently to Jak's next question. "Oh. . .you're right." he turned to Brandon. "Jak has a point, who ARE you?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

GAH! *Tries in vain to get caught back up* ^.^;;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:46 am

e.e "Unless you want to *BE* fish food, get that crap out of my face." Stephan snarled at 'Dan, Jak's earlier comment not helping to improve the Dark Knight's violent disposition.

Can't believe Ko'ti keeps this dimwit around, doesn't ANYONE remeber what he did to us?! Stephan thought to himself for a moment.

Then he remembered what he and Midoku had been up to during that time as well.

<.<;;; ...er... then again... If King UpChuck can let a little gaping hole in the side of his castle from an invading airship slide, guess I can put up with 'Dan here... for a FEW minutes at least... he thought.

Then he noticed 'Dan trying to offer some food to Midoku.

e\/e+++ ...then again... *GROWL*...

^.^; "Um, no thank you 'Dan, I've already eaten today." Midoku stammered to the self proclaimed 'Sushi-Ninja', "Perhaps a bit later?"

A moment later, his ears perked slightly beneath his hair, as he heard a familiar voice say hello. Looking toward it, he spotted the friendly man he'd met before.

0.0 "Oh my! It *is* you." Midoku said to Brandon, tilting his hat back enough so his face could be seen.

^_^ "It's nice to see you again." he said as he smiled, "How are you?"

Stephan watched the exchange between the two, his eyes going wide when Midoku 'showed' himself to this stranger.

<.>? Eh?! Mid doesn't usually do that around strangers...? Stephan thought, giving the man another look over. Usually, it makes him happy when Midoku is able to talk and feel safe around people. When the Mage is happy, Stephan feels happy too, if only briefly.

But, when said person just so happens to be a cute guy...

e\/e++++ *grrrrr*

That's when the near-violent jealousy kicks in -_-;;;

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 6/6/02 1:47:28 pm

Kotoki

Aww, Stephan's so kyoot. ^_^

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:19 am

Brandon laughed nervously. "I'm a bard." he said, biting his lip. "Nothing out of the ordinary about me... Nope, I'm just your average wandering bard..."

Turning to Midoku, he smiled again. "I'm fine." he said happily. "I didn't suppose I'd see you again for a while... How are you?" He glanced at the dark knight. "That would be... Stephan...?"

Jak Snide

Bards? We don't like your kind around these parts.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jun 06, 2002 12:25 pm

Jak kept quiet as Brandon turned to the less slightly less than ambiguously gay duo. He didn't like "plain and simple" bards. They had a knack for bringing trouble along behind them.

He dismissed the thought, thinking himself paranoid. The guy was just a simple musician and storyteller; he probably sounded weird due to those eccentric quirks which all of his lot usually had, as well as one arch magi he'd know for a time.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Bards? We don't like your kind around these parts.

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:55 pm

"Oooh!" Molo said, intrigued. "Can you play a song, or something like that? We could use you at the bar!! Right, Jak?" he said, scratching his wild blue hair.

Jak Snide

¬_¬ We don't like thick headed kids either.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jun 06, 2002 6:18 pm

"If we needed a bard," he seethed, barely keeping the anger ,due the insipid nature of 'Dan, out of his voice, "we would have hired one."

"Still," he said, after a second of thought, "it might give us the added edge."

Way too many people were going to the Ivory Horn of late. Jak despised the place now. It was the local for that idiot Valthi, Kamos, and was served by a drow of all things! A drow!

"Yes...a bard might be just what we need..." he muttered to himself.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

If you look past the implied violence, it's almost sweet XP

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:47 pm

o.o? Work at the Inn? Midoku wondered, looking from Jak and 'Dan over to Brandon, then back and forth.

<.<? But... I thought he was on that journey....? he thought, recalling their conversation many days ago outside the Ivory Horn.

V.V? Perhaps 'Dan is just jumping to conclusions...

Stephan, meanwhile, was on a completely different train of thought.

e.e++ Oh suuuuuuuure, keep up the whole 'nice and sweet and innocent' crapola BARD... he thought, glaring at Brandon as he spoke with the others, But mark my words... there's no f*&king way you're taking him away from me THAT easily...

e\/e+++ "GOT IT?!"

It took Stephan a few moments of silence and stares from the others to realize that his last thought was not a thought, but a rather large shout.

O_o; "Um... are you alright?" Midoku asked him. In light of this rather embarrasing screw up on his part, Stephan resorted to his primary backup plan.

<.<;;; ...just say nothing... it never happened, yeah... he thought, refusing to speak.

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 6/6/02 11:48:42 pm

Kotoki

Don't hurt meeeee~!

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:30 pm

Brandon blinked and shrunk away from Stephan a bit frightenedly. "Erm... got what...?" he asked, trying valiantly not to start shaking.

Turning back to Dan and Jak, he shook his head. "That's very nice of you, really it is, but I don't really need a job. I'm only here to see if I can talk to Miss Kotoki-"

As if on cue, the inkeepress walked out of the door and blinked at the rather large gathering. "Oh!" she said cheerfully. "'lo Jak, hey Dan, hi Midoku, Stephan I think you owe me some extra for ripping those sheets last time, but that's okay because I'll just ask a favor or something and who's this?"

Having said all that, she grinned sheepishly and made a decent attempt to get her breath back.

Jak Snide

*snickers*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:35 pm

Jak couldn't help but smirk at the partial revelation of the "activities" of Stephan and Midoku. Especially considering how touchy Stephan was about it.

"This here's a bard named Brandon. He says he's looking for you." he replied to Kotoki, trying hard to hide any indication of dislike for the man.

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Re: *snickers*

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:16 pm

OOC: Since most other people have two characters, Asshrem will appear soon.

Devon, at that point, arrived near the inn.
"Hey." he said. "What's going on?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Insert more wacky antics*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:48 pm

Following their expected mutual facefault, Stephan remained motionless, blushing like mad as he held a stiff angry grimace on his face. Taking a moment to compose himself, Midoku walked over to the inn-keeper, the purple blush practically burned into his blue cheeks.

*<.<*;; "Um... er... yes... sorry about that..." he stammered to Kotoki, grabbing at his own hands nervously. Glancing about, he got a little closer to her, whispering.

*>.>*;; "The truth is, um... *I* kinda did that..."

*^.^*;; "Guess I... er... get a little too excited sometimes, heh..." he stammered, unconsciously covering his fangs with his lower lip after saying it.

*>.>*;;; "*COUGH* so... anyway..." he said in a normal voice, gesturing to the bard, "Jak is correct. He's from a kingdom south of here."

He looked over at Brandon.

"Correct?"

Meanwhile, Stephan was involving himself in the current conversation the only way he could.

*O\/o*;;; ...she didn't say that... nope... neeeeeeeeever happened... he thought to himself.

Kotoki

Girltalk! And wacky antics, too.

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:34 pm

"That's right..." replied Brandon. "I'm from Therney."

Kotoki nodded at Midoku's confession, trying not to giggle. "That's fine." she whispered in response. "I do that all the time, actually. Like I said, I'll just claim a favour sometime or other."

Turning to Brandon, she looked him over quickly and held out a hand. "Kotoki Michiyasu. Your name is Brandon, huh?"

Brandon nodded, taking the hand tentatively and shaking it. "It's very nice to meet you." he said, looking at the ground and shuffling his feet in typical shy fashion.

She smiled and attempted to look as unthreatening as possible. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite your head off. What do you want to talk about?"

"It's kind of hard to explain." replied Brandon, nervously playing with his hair.

Kotoki shrugged. "You can tell me inside." Raising her voice so she could be heard by anyone in the general area, she grinned. "Party's moving inside!" she not-quite-shouted.

After having said her piece, she finally noticed Devon and the little switch in her brain flicked to 'customer'. "Welcome to Kotoki's Bar and Inn! What can I get for you, sir?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Male Bonding. . .*evil grin*

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 1:22 am

Molo watched Brandon and Kotoki simmer back into the bar so that they could talk closer.

"Well, they're sure hitting it off well." Molo said to Jak, dissapointed that his 'nw friend' had gone from him so quickly. "Are you nervous?" he looked up to Jak inquisitingly. "I wonder if Brandon likes Kotoki. . ."

infinityjunction

Re: Male Bonding. . .*evil grin*

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:21 am

Star saw the party move into the inn. That was handy. He walked up to the door and knocked a bit too lightly.

"Hello?"

He opened the door a crack and looked through, poking his black hair around the corner. The party were sitting around inside. Summoning all his courage, he opened the door fully, and walked up to the bar.

Jak Snide

Sure this isn't DemonDan? >_>

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:26 am

Jak simply sneered.

"Well, if he is, he best not try anything."

And with that, he walked after Kotoki, 'Dans suggestion still burning in his head.

Kotoki

Uagh! Now Stephan *and* Jak hate him! o_o

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:30 am

Kotoki, placing herself behind the counter, smiled at the general group. "Okay, what do you all wanna drink?"

"Just tea, thank you." responded Brandon quietly, after some serious deliberation on if it was really the best first impression to go get drunk.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Uagh! Now Stephan *and* Jak hate him! o_o

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:23 pm

"Whee!" Dan hopped over the bar, giving Kotoki a big hug, something you didn't see 5 and a half-foot 14-year olds do often. . ."How are you, Koto-chan?" he said, pulling a knife out of the cupboard and beginning to chop fish and veggies with insane speed. "I got the fishies."

infinityjunction

Re: Uagh! Now Stephan *and* Jak hate him! o_o

Unread postby infinityjunction » Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:44 pm

That must be the innkeeper. Cautious around the other people, he stood by the bar until an appropriate moment.

"Uh...excuse me, er...miss, do you have a room free here, for tonight, that is."

He fumbled his words a bit and got a bit embarrassed. He reached into one of his pockets for his purse, ready to pay, just in case.

KraKeN

I really have to find another way of introducing myself.....

Unread postby KraKeN » Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:18 pm

"Another ale please good woman", said a loud jovial and rather tipsy voice. Kraken finally had enough money to go back into an inn again, he was freakin' rich. His first robbery for ages had come off and he was making up lost bar time.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=kraken>KraKeN</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/7/02 10:47:42 pm

Kotoki

Busy busy busy. ^_^

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:38 pm

Kotoki passed the drunk man another drink, rolling her eyes a little bit. "Dan!" she shouted down into the kitchen. "Put the kettle on for tea!"

As Brandon braided loose strands of his hair, she put on a winning smiled and turned to the other customer. "Certainly! We've got plenty of room. You pay in the morning, so you might as well just sit back and enjoy the bar."

RPGWWer ChronoCatfish

Re: Busy busy busy. ^_^

Unread postby RPGWWer ChronoCatfish » Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:59 pm

"I'll take a room." said Devon.
He then stopped to think. He would have to use every ounce of guile he had. Somehow, he had to ask after some fellow raiders without drawing attention to himself.
This would take cunning. This would take intelligence. Devon, however, had neither.
"Um... D'you know where I could find anyone interested in storming some nearby royal castle?"

Jak Snide

<.<

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:40 pm

Jak laughed at Devon. In his mind, anyone who said that couldn't be serious.

"Well, you could jump down a Hellmouth. I'm sure Dark Fanrico would love to do something like that!"

Kotoki

Re: <.<

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:47 pm

Kotoki, having none of the social assumptions Jak did, just raised an eyebrow. "I... doubt it."

"Overthrowing kings is bad." said Brandon meekly.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*If you saw this coming, you get... er... a fig newton? ^^;*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Jun 07, 2002 7:50 pm

-_-;;; My goodness... what a rash individual... Midoku thought at the stranger's comment.

<.<? What kind of fool would openly defy the king?

^_^ "Actually..." Stephan started to say. That is, before he got a good swift thwap to the back of the head.

>.O;; "Er... nevermind..."

-_-;;;;;;;; "*SIGH*" Midoku moaned, covering his face even more with his hat.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Well I'm sure no one saw *THIS* coming. . .*evil grin*

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:02 pm

Molokidan carried the tea over. "Wah!" At the mention of Dark Fanrico, Molo jumped, spilling the tea all over Jak.

o.o;

"Uwaaaaaaaah. . ." Molo said, picking up the steaming hot keettle. . ."Jak-sama. . .er. . .gomen nasai!!" he shouted, fearing for his life.

infinityjunction

Re: Well I'm sure no one saw *THIS* coming. . .*evil grin*

Unread postby infinityjunction » Sat Jun 08, 2002 6:41 am

"Could I have some tea, please?" Star attempted to order over the babble and action in the inn.

Jak Snide

<_< Stop him someone.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:05 am

Molo was right to fear for his life. Having a drink spilt over him was enough to put Jak into a foul, and fairly destructive, mood. Having boiling hot tea spilt over him only made things far, far worse!

After the brief cry of pain and torrent of cursing, Jak span to glare at 'Dan.

Ovo "You...you..." he stammered, in between the pain of the burns, his hand clenched and beginning to crackle with electricity.

Kotoki

Course!

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:14 pm

"Jak..." started Kotoki worriedly, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Jak, it's only tea. Please don't do this..."

She looked at Dan. "Mind cleaning up? And put another kettle on, while you're at it."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Course!

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Jun 08, 2002 3:15 pm

"Waah! Ok!! Okay!!" 'Dan picked up the kettle, wiping the tea on the floor quickly with a rag on his foot, and ran into the back. He filled up the kettle and slid it down the back bar, running down to catch it at the burner. He stuck it on, and cautiously, remembering his fear of heat, turned on the burner. . .

He walked back in with a full-face grin. "So Brandon, where do you come from?"

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs