Long Arm of the Law

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Kotoki

Lalala...

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:58 pm

The bolt lodged itself square in the minotaur's cheek. With a cry of rage, it ripped it from the wound and tossed it on the ground. That proved to be a mistake. Blood and saliva trickled from the gaping hole that exposed the creature's cavernous black mouth beyond the snout.

Hurt, but more angry, it whirled around from Stephan and started off towards Kraken.

Alissa deflected the monster's arm with a quick swing of her sword as it swung towards Kraken. This was a family matter. Letting anyone else die went against her personal code of honour, as fragile and open-ended as it was.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Weee, more violence :D

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Feb 10, 2003 12:41 pm

Midoku pondered for a moment, trying to think of something else he could do. He had already used the aero spell, and using it again risked drawing the Minotaur's attention toward him. Using the flamethrower magic was out of the question, lest he risk blowing up the entire sewer area. There was his water magic though...

"Stephan, I have an idea." Midoku told the Dark Knight, walking up next to him, "Do you think you could manage some ice magic?"

"Course I can, you got a plan?" he asked, the Wizard nodding in response.

"If you focus some of that magic into my Aqua Rake spell, it should increase its potency by freezing some segments of the tidal surge. If the water is not powerful enough to move that beast, at least the ice may do some damage."

"Ehehe, if it'll hurt that thing, I'm all for it." Stephan told him, an eager, violent smirk on his face, "Just say when."

Midoku closed his eyes, starting to chant once more in odd sounding grunts and growls, this time different from the aero spell. Behind him, the ground became damp, the liquid somehow 'piling' up behind him into a wall of water. As this was happening, Stephan was busy concentrating, a mist of cold air becoming visible around his gauntlets.

o\/o "AQUA RAKE!!!" Midoku cried, the wall of water moving through him in a massive tidal surge.

<\/< "ICE!" Stephan cried, sending the chilling magic into the wave of water as it passed. Large chunks of ice began to form in the tidal surge, as it quickly approaced the minotaur...

Kotoki

Violence does a body good.

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:54 pm

The wave swept over the minotaur with a great crashing sound, sweeping tents and boxes alike out of the way as it went. The air in the cavern grew colder.

When the spell subsided, small puddles of freezing cold water were left around the gritty wet sand floor. The minotaur, on its knees with beefy arms drawn up over its head, stood up and searched for the source of the attack with beady black eyes. Red gashes stood out all over its body.

It grunted as a pale green pulse of light spread through its body. The blood from the many wounds took on a green tinge. Nevertheless, the creature still looked like it could fight.

Jak Snide

Well, only if you're dishing it out.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:09 pm

About bloody time. he thought as he registered the minotaur's wounds. It looked like the beast wasn't invulnerable after all. And the fact that ice seemed to be effective pleased the black mage greatly.

There was no need for words, his own will being sufficient to conjure up his own magical assault, a dozen spears of ice flinging themselves towards the monster.

Kotoki

Which, darling, you are unfortunately not due to dice.

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:58 pm

The creature raised its arms to deflect the ice spears without a scratch.

Picking one up, it started towards Jak with a malevolent look in its eyes. Rasing the spear in the air and bringing it back down almost painfully slowly, it stabbed the black mage through the stomach. Blood stained his robes as the minotaur drew the spear out and snapped it in half like a twig.

Kotoki, a horrified look on her face, turned towards him with a cry. "Jak," she whispered, biting her lip and quickly ripping off strips from his robes to bandage the wound. "I... if I had..."

Brandon snorted and turned his attention to the minotaur. He launched a roundhouse kick at the creature's head. It caught his foot in midair, lifting him off the ground upside down.

The bard gritted his teeth, pulled himself up, and ripped off the minotaur's hand.

Jak Snide

Uck...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:03 pm

Heroes were renowned for their amazing resilence. They'd been known to lose limbs and keep on fighting, not yielding to the pain till the battle was won.

Sadly, Jak was a far shot from a hero, nor did he possess the superior constitution of one. Thus, getting run through had the effect it would have on any normal man.

He toppled sideways, too shocked by his wound to do otherwise.

KraKeN

Re: Uck...

Unread postby KraKeN » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:35 pm

Kraken fired of anotherbolt at the minotaurs head before turning and sprinting to the nearest cover he could find, he did not want to be in the way of another one of the minotaurs attacks.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:14 pm

The bolt imbedded itself in the creature's jaw. Clutching its hand, it yowled in pain.

Alissa, meanwhile, strolled casually over to where a withe mage sat watching over her mother. She grabbed him roughly by the collar.

"See what man over there?" she asked quietly. "Heal him."

The man looked around the cavern wildly. "But your highness," he managed, "if I start, I'll break the barrier spell on the queen..."

Alissa looked impassively at her sword. "My mother isn't the only one who favours torture," she replied. "So, I suppose the question is... who are you more afraid of? Me, or her?"

A moment passed. "I'll do it," the white mage said, being dragged along by Alissa as she walked back towards Jak.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:14 am

Midoku just stood there a moment, in shock at seeing the irate mage injured so badly. He saw the deep crimson stains starting to form on Jak's robes, as Kotoki held the bleeding man nearby.

The blue wizard looked down at his own green robes, then back at the handless, yet still furious minotaur. A massive shudder went through his body, the thought of the minotaur doing the same to him causing him to shiver like mad. Stephan glanced over a moment, his sword still drawn and facing the injured creature.

"...Mid... you alright?" he asked, the blue wizard only managing to shake his head slightly through the shivering. Stephan contained a sigh and struggled to control himself, knowing now was not the time to try and comfort Midoku.

"Listen... get over by Jak and Kotoki and the others, Ok? All I need is one spell and I'll keep this big bastard off of you." he told Midoku, a brief gesture with his sword signifying to the wizard what spell he needed. The two stared at one another for a moment, exchanging looks that to the outside world seemed like simple stares. But to each other, many words were exchanged in the silence...

...if you draw it's attention... it could...

...I know... but better me than you...

...but...

...I'll be Ok... I promise...

A small nod from Midoku told Stephan the wizard was ready, as he moved back toward Kotoki and Jak. Stephan turned toward the Minotaur, focusing his anger and rage right at the horrid monster.

"HEY!! #@$@#$FACE, OVER HERE!!! PREPARE FOR THE @$@#$ING BEATING OF YOUR LIFE!!!!" Stephan shouted, his sword starting to glow with a dark purple energy. He started running toward the minotaur, as Midoku began to complete his own spell.

<_< "AERO!!!" Midoku cried, using a concentrated blast of wind to send the Dark Knight into the air. Stephan twisted his body into position mid-air, performing a small flip before the final blow. An arch of dark energy followed as he used his falling momentum to drive the blade straight down, right into the minotaur...

Kotoki

The mintotaur is vanquished by the power of love!

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:49 pm

Stephan's sword stabbed through the minotaur's neck, blood spurting from around the sword and turning a sickly black colour as it sprayed onto the ground. The creature gave one last scream of rage before falling to the ground. It writhed in pain, trying in vain to slow its invitable death.

At the same time, the white mage finished chanting a cure spell. A soft white glow shone from his hands and onto Jak's chest. The spell was effective, the bleeding stopped. The only indication left of the minotaur's attack was a small but painful scar.

Kotoki heaved a sigh of relief and hugged the black mage closer to her.

Brandon, walking towards the minotaur who was now thrashing only weakly, stepped on its chest and with only some effort ripped the rest of the head off. "Is that all you've got?" he asked darkly, displaying the trophy to his mother.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Posties, yay!*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Feb 27, 2003 10:52 am

Midoku cringed, watching as Stephan dealt the killing, and very bloody, blow to the fowl creature. He would have run over to ensure the Dark Knight was Ok, but was distracted at the sight of Brandon removing the creature's head, with apparent ease.

o.o;;; ...he seems... completely different... almost... cold and heartless... the mage thought, shuddering a bit as it reminded him of the Dark Knight's early days. Taking a quick glance at Stephan and making sure he was Ok, he followed after Brandon with the others, fearing what he may do in this enraged state.

Had Midoku checked on Stephan however, he may have been even more concerned. The Dark Knight just stood there staring at the body of the minotaur, nothing appearing very odd from behind. The Dark Knight's face was another story, as an extremely wide grin was on his face, parts of his front teeth almost looking like fangs, his eyes brighter green than normal.

^\/^ Ehehehe... that was so very... very... enjoyable... how did you like that, huh f#$ker? You tried to kill me and now you've suffered for it... how did it feel as we kept hacking away at you, your pain and anguish growing and growing until I killed you, you deserved it you #@$#@ing beast, trying to kill Midoku, you son of a bitch, but I must thank you, that final moment when the bard ripped off your head was so... delectable... I must have more...

Had anyone been paying attention, which was unlikely with Brandon wielding a massive minotaur's head, Stephan's eyes were slowly changing over to feral-like irises as he stared at the body

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 2/27/03 9:52:57 am

Jak Snide

Re: *Posties, yay!*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Feb 27, 2003 1:45 pm

Jak didn't notice, rather disorientated at the moment, gradually beginning to acknowledge that he was being hugged, and that he wasn't bleeding to death.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:39 am

Kotoki glanced briefly over at the group before returning her attention to Jak. "Are you... can you hear me?" she asked anxiously. "Is it alright now? Do you need anything? The minotaur thing's dead now..."

The queen, meanwhile, glared disspassionately at her son. "Put that thing down, it's dripping everywhere. You'll ruin your clothes."

"Is that all you have to say to me?" asked Brandon, returning the glare twofold. "You're at my mercy. Why should I allow you to live? Everything is your fault."

She heaved a heavy sigh and nodded curtly. "You're right. It is. If I had killed that man when I had the chance, it would all have been perfectly fine."

Brandon hissed and lunged forward, aiming for his mother's throat. Within a second Alissa stood in front of him with her sword drawn.

"You can't do this," she stated calmly.

His eyes narrowed and he growled at her. "Step aside. She's the one that took him away from me. Why can't I do this?"

Alissa shook her head and chuckled. "Because," she replied, "judging from how long you stayed in this state the last time, any second now you're going to pass out."

As he fell forward, eyes closing, she grabbed him and hoisted him across her shoulder. "Does someone want to carry him?" she asked as she turned around. "I need to speak to my mother for a moment."

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:39 am

Eyes setling on Kotoki, Jak's mind settled enough for him to speak.

"Wh....yeah, I'm fine now, I think. What happned?"

He was vagualy aware of the coversation going on behind him between the royalty of Therney. Yet again, he had half a mind to blast them all to the hells and back again, for all the trouble they'd caused him. However, he wasn't exactely fighting fit right now, so instead he took a moment to enjoy his love's embrace, putting aside thoughts of murder and revenge for later.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Woot.

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:40 am

"Oh my, poor Mr. Brandon..." Midoku said, starting to turn around, "Perhaps I can talk Stephan into kee..."

The mage blinked a few times, looking back where the Dark Knight had been standing. He was nowhere to be found.

o.o -.- "...Stephan?" Midoku called out, glancing around the area. The Dark Knight, it seems, had once again disappeared from the group. He noticed, as before, there was a grimey trail of footprints leading back the way the group had come from.

<_>? ...he is gone again... but... why? Midoku thought. He debated leaving the group to go look for his love, worried that perhaps he had been captured while they were distracted, or worse. However, he also knew that going off alone would not be a wise idea... and asking them to leave at the moment would definitely be an unwise idea, given the current situation.

"...I can attempt to watch Mr. Brandon, if you wish." Midoku spoke up to Alissa.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:10 pm

"Stephan killed it," replied Kotoki, glancing back atthe rest of the group. "Brandon was talking to his mother, but now he's fainted, and Stephan's gone..."

She gave him a quick kiss and a smile. "Can you stand up? Will you need any help walking?"

Alissa, meanwhile, nodded and held out Brandon. "Thank you," she said. "I appreciate it. I would rather he not hear this if he wakes up."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Posts, wee.

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:05 pm

Midoku watched Alissa approaching her mother, the bard/prince now resting in the blue wizards arms. As he looked down, watching Brandon recovering from his heightened state of strenght earlier, he recalled many of the conversations the two had shared. After all this, much of it was making more sense to the mage.

"...to think that the one who should care more for you than anyone... could cause you so much pain..." Midoku said softly. He leaned over, resting a cheek against Brandon's as he gave the bard a comforting hug.

v.v "...prince or not, she has no right to tell you what to do. If your heart is telling you that someone is the one you belong with, you should follow it, even if she disapproves."

He only hoped they could ensure that Brandon would be free to do so. For now, it seemed it was in Alissa's hands...

Kotoki

Re: Posts, wee.

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat Mar 08, 2003 8:13 pm

As Alissa approached, the queen frowned and drew a sword from a dead body near her. "So..." she said softly, staring at her daughter. "It's come down to this. You really are your father's child after all."

The sword in Alissa's hand dropped to the ground as the princess shook her head. "It's not time for you to die yet," she responded. "And not for a long time. I only want to talk."

"Talk," her mother said, tossing her own weapon aside.

Alissa stared her down with a calm, collected anger. "Mother, I need to be the heir to the throne."

"Impossible," said the queen imediately. "You're a woman. Is that all?"

"Mother," Alissa began in a voice akin to explaining something to a small child. "Brandon will make a terrible king. He doesn't have the skill neccesary. You know that, I know that, and the entire palace knows that. No matter what you do to him, he will never willingly take the throne."

Her eyes narrowed. "And even if he does, he'll last a month or so, and then all your movements up until this point will have been in vain. I know you because it's in my blood to think like you. You could never stand to cause all the suffering you do if you weren't working towards a goal."

The Queen looked down at her hands for a moment, turning them over looking for blood, before she sighed and gave a single nod. "Checkmate," she replied. "Even so, I cannot resign myself to giving your husband the crown."

"You won't have to. I'll find a man who agrees to father my children and let me rule without him." Alissa took a deep breath, her mouth a thin line, and continued. "And if I don't... Brandon becomes king. Is is a deal?"

(And now to pull the rest of this post out of a hat. ^_^;; Sorry. )

Saying nothing, the Queen closed her eyes for a moment.

"Mother, please." Alissa took a step forward. "You know this is the only way."

"We will make preperations to leave at once," the Queen said quietly, opening her eyes again. "I'll talk to His Highness when we return to Therney."

Alissa raised an eyebrow, causiously. "Father will pay attention?"

"I'll make him," replied her mother with a deep sigh. She looked at Alissa, and beyond her at the unconcious Brandon, with a wistful look. "Although it may not seem so, he truly wants you both to be happy. As do I."

"Mother..." Alissa, biting down hard and taking several more steps, embraced her mother in a stiff and rather awkward hug. "Thank you."

The Queen looked somewhat shocked. Pulling away after a few moments, she turned away. "Find the survivors and order them healed," she ordered the nearest living soldier. "We leave as soon as possible." She turned back again and nodded to her daughter. "You are all dismissed."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kotoki@rpgww60462>Kotoki</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/12/03 1:12:24 am

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:00 pm

And keep the fuck away from Doma.

He was glad to know this whole fiasco was over. He was tired, hurting and in want of a soft bed.

"Can we go home now, dear?" he asked.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:03 am

Midoku blinked a few times, shocked at the Queen's decision to depart. After all the trouble she had gone through, he was certain the woman would never submit. However, it seems he had not counted on something very important. A sister's love for her brother.

6.6 "...it is Ok now, Mr. Brandon... you can finally continue your search without fear..." Midoku said, as he was looking down at the bard. Overcome a bit by the situation, he gaveBrandon another comforting hug. He also surprised himself a bit, turning his face and giving the bard a peck on the cheek.

o.o -.- o_o;; ...oh my... Midoku thought, quickly pulling his face away from the bard, ...I really must learn to control myself better in highly emotional situations... He turned his face back toward Brandon's, smiling a bit.

"The way she looks out for you Brandon... reminds me so much of Stephan, and what he does for his brother Daniel. If she cares for you even a fraction of what those two do for one another... You are very fortunate to have such a caring sister."

Speaking of said sibling, Midoku glanced around the room once more, hoping to catch sight of the Dark Knight. Unfortunately, all that were left were the slimey footprints from before...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

...how could he... do that to me...?

...Isn't it obvious? He doesn't truly care about you at all...

...bu..but we've.... been through so much... I... I don't....

...You still wish to care for him? Why? It seems he has someone else to rely on now... he no longer has a use for you...

...that can't be... He's... I'd do anything for....

Stop being so foolish. He cares only because he NEEDS you. Without you he would be a weak, pathetic excuse for a creature. You are much better off without him...

...bu...but I .... I love...

You are still being a fool. What has 'love' done for you all your life? What has happened to everyone you have given a part of your heart to?

...that's right... they're all gone. Your 'best friend', who abandoned you, and got the death he deserved... your father, who cared more about fighting than staying with his family, and paid the price for his foolishness... the one who promised to 'look out' for you, betraying you and using you, until you gave him a 'fitting' end... even your 'bro' abandoned you when you needed him most... and now the one you say you 'love' more than anything?

...you know I'm right. Neither of them deserve your love. No one does. Love is nothing more than a vulnerability. The only thing that matters is your own happiness....

The Dark Knight sniffled a bit, wiping away a tear from the corner of his closed eyes as his head faced the floor, a few damp spots by his boots where tears had fallen. He turned back from looking around the corner at the group, facing the long passage back up to the bar and outside.

...now then... why don't we go up and have some 'fun'? I'm pretty sure that arrogant prick is still foolishly staying close by to a secluded alleyway... and there's so many MANY painfully enjoyable things we can do to him...

Stephan looked up from the floor opening his eyes, the bright green, feral look returned to them once more.

e.e "...yes... let's have some... 'fun'..."

He started back up to Doma, intending to do things no one, not even his brother, would ever contemplate.

....not until it was too late...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Midoku had seen Stephan go off on his own after long battles before, usually to work off any residual stress that had built up. So the Wizard was certain that the Dark Knight would return on his own eventually. If not, he always knew he could count on Kotoki and the others to help locate him.

...well, with a bit of persuation for some...

"Miss Kotoki? Miss Alissa? Perhaps we should make haste to get back topside... Mr. Brandon and Mr. Snide need to recover."

(OOC: And so ends the creepy foreshadowing. Image )

Kotoki

o_o

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:48 pm

Alissa nodded, taking Brandon from Midoku's arms and slinging him over her back once again. "So they do. Let's go." She began walking towards the exit of the cavern and the sewers.

Kotoki helped Jak to his feet and looked around the cavern. "Are you sure we shouldn't look around for Stephan first...?" she asked. "Do you know where he went?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Um... yay for creepiness? ^_^;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:01 pm

"...it would seem, from these footprints, he started back on his own..."

Midoku looked up at the Innkeeper, maintaining a polite smile.

"I would not be overly concerned, he has done this before after a long battle. I suspect it is due to all the stress... he should come back eventually to the Inn."

...at least I hope so... something seemed.... 'wrong'... but what...? Midoku wondered to himself.

Kotoki

Yay indeed! Creepy is good.

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:36 am

Kotoki returned the smile. "If you're sure, then," she replied, following Alissa towards the exit.

Jak Snide

Re: Yay indeed! Creepy is good.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Mar 15, 2003 8:29 am

Jak walked after her, wincing slightly every few steps, making a silent pledge in his mind never to involve himself with foreign royals again, and especially not if they holed themselves up in the sewers.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:47 pm

Midoku followed after, the trip back likely to take a few minutes at the least. As the group made their way through the sewers, a nagging thought kept coming up in the blue wizard's mind. He sped up his pace a bit, coming alongside Alissa as she carried the unconcious bard.

"...so... Mr. Brandon is finally free now?" he asked her.

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 3/20/03 2:55:11 pm

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:10 pm

Alissa thought for a moment. "Hopefully," she replied. "If all goes well. I don't suppose you would know anyone in the marrige market."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*facefault*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:40 pm

"....uh...." Midoku studdered, a bit taken aback by the question.

...I would think with that family... she would likely need someone just as strong, if not stronger, than she is if they wish to have a successful relationship. But who do I know like that... 9.< Midoku wondered.

He thought for a moment, when an individual came to mind. A man not of this part of the continent, with blue hair, a yellow shirt, and the strength of 5 men his size. Choark, barbarian ninja and expert mouse catcher.

...and then common sense came SCREAMING back into his mind.

@_@ ...what am I, CRAZY?

^_^; "...unfortunately, I cannot think of anyone at this time, Miss Alissa." Midoku told her, sweating a slight bit.

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 3/25/03 7:55:52 pm

Kotoki

o_o Wow.

Unread postby Kotoki » Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:05 pm

Alissa paused for a moment as a rather vivid image came into her mind- a large, utterly clueless blue haired individual. She turned to look at Midoku and shook her head.

"Thank you for the suggestion," she said, not really noticing that he had in fact said nothing about the man out loud. "But I believe I need a husband who is intelligent as well as strong." Her eyes narrowed with determination. "Breeding is everything."

The group reached the end of the cahin of sewers. Kotoki sighed in relief. "Glad that's over with," she said with a smile, opening the door and stepping back into the inn.

Jak Snide

Re: o_o Wow.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:21 pm

Breathing a sigh of exhaustion, Jak staggered off towards the stairs, kissing Kotoki on the cheek as he passes by. He was in need of a good night's rest.

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 6:16:56 pm

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:14 pm

Kraken tapped Jak on the shoulder and held his hand out in the most ingratiating way possible a smile on his face.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:19 pm

The black mage rolled his eyes towards the ceiling. Then again, he wouldn't have acted any differently if he'd been in the rogue's position.

"Dear, can you please pay the man for me?" he asked Kotoki.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:24 pm

Kotoki smiled and nodded. "Of course," she replied. "Just let me go upstairs and get some."

"It's fine," said Alissa, digging into a pocket on her tunic. "I will pay the man. How much do you need?"

KraKeN

Unread postby KraKeN » Fri Mar 28, 2003 11:16 pm

I should think about 300gp should cover it said Kraken grinning even more expansively.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:08 pm

Midoku, strangely enough, seemed slightly relieved after Kraken and Kotoki started to discuss payment.

...*sigh* if Stephan were here, I am certain it would take much 'discussion' to keep him from demanding the same payment... ~_~; he thought to himself. For the green-robed wizard, it was enough that everyone was going to be Ok.

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:35 pm

Alissa, without blinking an eyelash, kept digging in her pocket. She brought out three heavy-looking silver coins, each engraved with a hawk like bird, and held them out for him. "I have only Thernish gil. I believe this will suffice."

"Three hundred is a little expensive, though," said Kotoki worriedly. Alissa was still young, and would probably need that money in her travels. "I can chip in some money, if you'd like..."

Alissa shook her head. "It doesn't matter," she replied. "I have no lack of money."

KraKeN

Re: ...

Unread postby KraKeN » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:58 pm

"You can subtract the price of a beer I suppose", said Kraken more thoughtfully, blanching slightly when he realised since he was dealing with royalty, he probably should have asked for more.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kraken@rpgww60462>KraKeN</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/30/03 5:06:42 pm

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Posts again*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:26 pm

She certainly seems determined to assist him. I suppose that makes sense, he did help us. Midoku thought, sighing a bit to himself.

I only wish I had more to offer... other than poor advice on whom she could consider datin...

Midoku's thoughts stopped a moment, as a spark of realization hit him.

...wait... did I actually say that out loud... I know I considered it for a brief moment but... did I... or...

<_>;;;;

Were anyone to look, they'd probably find a bewildered look on the blue mage's face at the moment.

Kotoki

Sorry!

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:59 am

Alissa shook her head. "It doesn't matter," she said dismissively. "I don't have the change."

She turned to Kotoki. "You rent rooms, do you not? I'll take one for tonight. How much?"

"You don't need to pay, really," said Kotoki with a weak laugh. "But if you want to, that's fine. Shouldn't we get Brandon to a white mage?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:27 pm

Midoku put the previous thought aside a moment. His concern for his friend took precident, when Kotoki spoke of getting Brandon to a white mage.

"I agree with Miss Kotoki, there could be something seriously wrong with him." Midoku spoke up nervously.

Kotoki

Re: *Posties*

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:03 pm

Kotoki nodded, and headed off to look for a white mage.

The next morning dawned bright and sunny. The inhabitants of the inn slowly awoke as the sun's rays streamed through their curtains.

Kotoki, up bright and early, was busily wiping down the counter before anyone came down for breakfast.

(Last posts time. ^_^ )

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs