On the Wings of Time (Closed Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Divinegon2130

Re: It's l3wt you dumbass! L3WT! PH4T L3WT TO BE PRECISE!!11

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:39 pm

Zukath simply remained quiet, letting Pervy do the work here. The lizardman didn't tend to like planning, but knew very well that there were some times when that was absolutely necessary.

Zukath was the 'action' kind of person. And this fact combined with all the caution being taken made him rather jittery. Visibly so, as a matter of fact. The first clue to this was that his right hand, the one he didn't use as much, seemed to tremble a little.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:40 pm

Phoenix nodded, and sent a chef out to get an order.

"Well, I'm in it because I can't do anything else. I'd be killed on sight, basically. Also, I think I'm the only dragon left on this continent. It's quite lonely."

After a while, a bunch of chefs returned, with a bountyful feast. They set some plates down. "Anyone hungry?" Phoenix said with a grin.

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:57 pm

"That's interestin. Most of the people I've known probably would've run off and never looked back given half the chance." Yeah, me included... Alash thought, a bit guiltily.

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:28 pm

Nagan sighed.
"Ah, this reminds me of the days. The days...ah...yes. And there'd be Neo Vane Pie. Lots of Neo Vane Pie. Good...ol...Neo..Vane.."
He shook his head. "Let's just eat...."

Uncle Pervy

Shaun: Fuckin' right!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:23 pm

The pirate partook heartily enough of the feast. He hadn't had a proper meal in nearly two days, and way beyond the point of being especially choosey about food, so longer at it was warm and filling.

As he stuffed his face, and Ushyu's with a few carrots, he mused over the plan a bit. He trusted Phoenix to take care of the technical ends of the first part. She know this damnable technology more than the rest of them put together; he figured she could rig a metal cart to explode properly.

"Gods know I'd hauled arse fer safer waters," he notes. "Hell, I hear some o' them other continents 'r nice places."

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:27 pm

Phoenix shrugged as she mulled over her plate. "The way he's going, it's only a matter of time before Relti gets all the continents. I'd rather fight now, then run away and die later."

Divinegon2130

Re: Shaun: Fuckin' right!

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:08 pm

Zukath ate his fill of the feast. He was far beyond being picky - the only thing he had eaten in the past few days was the frozen cream in Folda, so this was welcome for him.

Upon hearing Phoenix mention Relti getting all the continents, Zukath had to agree with her. "Yeah, I can see the point of that. If we were to fight now, we'd have a lot more chance than if we tried when he has all the continents."

The lizardman thought for a moment.

"Besides, it's not always possible to just flee. I know for certain I couldn't do it."

Nakibe

Unread postby Nakibe » Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:17 pm

"How about we agree on this, eh? NOT dying and seeing how we can make sure that stays the case, hmm," Alash said hopefully. HOPEFULLY this would remain true, and everyone would get home and perhaps this whole thing could've been prevented, or something...

Either way, these thoughts weren't the type Alash wanted to consider in the middle of breakfast. Therefore he settled on the only reasonable course of action to him... stuffing his face with food.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:49 pm

Phoenix finished her food, quickly. She didn't really eat that much, she looked down on it. "We're going to get a small rest at a village we use as a second base. Is that okay with everyone? Because if it is, let's get going now."

Edited by: Squintz Altec at: 4/13/03 10:06:43 am

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:18 pm

Nagan stood up.
"Let's do this. I suppose the supplies I ordered can be delivered."

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:49 pm

Phoenix spoke up. "They're already loaded. You can make your final preparations there. Don't worry about it." She stood. "Let's go."

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:54 pm

"Lead on," Pervy says simply, looking for the map of the enemy compound he set aside and intending on taking it with him.

(OOC: I'm ready for the brooming)

Divinegon2130

Strange how I don't tend to miss much.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:50 pm

Zukath stood up almost immediately after Phoenix did.

"Perfectly fine with me. Let's go."

Nakibe

Aint No PHå+ £3w7 here. Bastard.

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:15 pm

"Lets just get this over with as quickly as possible, okay?" ... maybe we'll get lucky and nothing too bad'll happen.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:14 am

Kelne simply nodded, getting to his feet. The planning phase was over. Now came the time for action... Well, it would come soon, anyway.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: Aint No PHå+ £3w7 here. Bastard.

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:36 am

The rest of the day moved pretty quickly. They loaded up a few cars with goods, and moved them into tiny little spaces which they SAID were teleportation pods. Of course, the living people took the pod. It was said to be safer.

At the end of the night, after a full meal, Phoenix sat back.

"So, what do you guys need to do?"

Uncle Pervy

STUFF

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:52 am

"Jus' make sure everything's set up like we planned it," Pervy says. "That's all I need. Oy! Make sure we got enough balls fer them guns, too."

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:00 pm

Zukath again just stayed quiet, letting Pervy and the others take command. There was nothing special he had to take care of that probably wasn't also someone else's concern.

He was definitely waiting for the plan to commence.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Apr 18, 2003 7:03 am

"I think we're adequately prepared," Kelne said, "Assuming Nagan's got his costume sorted, of course."

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:35 pm

Nagan laughed.
"Gimme 20 minutes, and I'll have it set. The meat'll have to be done rather quickly."

Unknown

Unknown

Unread postby Unknown » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:05 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs