Bone and Marrow Tavern CI RP

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
NamagomiMk0

Re: Bone and Marrow Tavern CI RP

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:22 pm

Sadly, the chimera wasn't able to go far...He walked off, weakly and uncoordinated...muttering something that (if it's a given that Inujin have superior hearing) sounded along the lines of "Fine...fine me for...something that wasn't even my...fault....and then just tell me to go away...yeesh. It's as if...everyone I run into nowadays...finds a reason to hate me. See if I accept any jobs from you, regardless of pay...."

And then, well, he continued dragging himself towards the ship's edge...

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:13 pm

Fifi and the pirates all looked bewilderedly at each other. Was this human serious?? A few shrugged in confusion and Fifi simply shook her head and turned to Stephan. "Arrr, what's next fer today? Your honeylump should be missing you about now..."

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Apr 03, 2003 8:04 am

Once Kamos reached the ship's edge, he looked down, and considered his options...

Just great....not really much of a choice here...I'm being kicked off by someone who's being respectful of that homo... Can't jump off...looks a little too far, can't fly...too weak....figures I'll have to search for some terrestrial exit...

And then Kamos walked along the edge of the ship, looking for a way off....

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Catch up Post*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:21 pm

"...my wha..." Stephan started to say, distracted by the utter glee he had watching Kamos suffer for once (which Midoku would have likely smacked him for, but that's another story).

Then it finally dawned on him who she was referring to.

"...wait, you mean Mid's not here?!" he asked Fifi, a rare look of panic on his face.

RebelKitsune

Re: *Catch up Post*

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:57 am

K was very conveniently standing on the start of the pier at which Fifi's boat was anchored, and he quickly spotted Kamos. "What is that man doing?!" He said, sounding concerned. He walked towards the ship hurriedly and quickly scanned the area mentally, sensing Stephan nearby. "Mid! I've found Stephan!" He called out to him. (or told him, depending on if Mid kept up with K)

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:13 pm

"Nay, you left him at the tavern." Fifi tilted her head with a smile. "Or were you too drunk to remember?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:54 am

"You... you have?!" Midoku called back to the Kitsunejin, hurrying up after him toward the ship, "Where is he..."

Then Midoku spotted Stephan, surrounded by the inujin pirates. For some reason a panicked was look on his face while he spoke with their leader, the same one from the tavern.

...she must be threatening him... or worse... Midoku thought, pondering the situation a moent.

what if she's threatening to do things to...

...me? o_o;;;

"...Mr Redfox, we must hide!" Midoku though in a panick. Unable to spot a secluded location within reach, he did the only thing he could think of.

...he jumped off the plank into the water below, draggin the kitsune with him.

**Meanwhile**

"...what do you mean I left him behind?! I'd never do that..." Stephan told Fifi, the panick from not knowing where the (in his mind) frail mage was starting to overtake him, "And I sure as hell wouldn't let myself get bloody drunk."

".......I'm pretty damn sure......"

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:33 pm

Fifi chuckled. "You just hurled your seafood feast into the Fjord of Marme." She slapped him on the back. "You were was drunk as a monk."

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Wed Apr 09, 2003 4:21 am

K let out a loud "YELP!" as he was pulled down into the water, and he noisily flopped into the water. As the pain of his disgraceful dive subdued, he slowly floated up to the surface under the pier, and looked for his straw hat. Not able to find it anywhere, he assumed that,

"It must have fallen off my head as I jumped in! It's still on the pier!"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:20 pm

"O...oh my...t...this is c..certainly cold w...water down here..." Midoku commented, keeping himself afloat next to K. When the kitsunejin mentioned that his hat was missing, Midoku instinctively reach up to his own head.

...and promptly noticed his own hat had fallen off as well.

O_@

"...Oh dear... perhaps we should depart from this location, and quickly. They will certainly realize we are here now." he said to K.

NamagomiMk0

GGXX has claimed my soul.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:13 pm

And, well, Kamos groggily and weakly, searching for a way off the ship.

I can't believe that someone can tolerate a damn homo...why the fuck would anyone tolerate a homo...they're icky, and detrimental to military numbers...

"...." Is all he could say at the moment...

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs