Strands of Fate (full Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Strands of Fate (full Philsys RP)

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:27 am

Darkness blanketed the city of Doma. The day's work done, many of the citizens could be found in the pubs, enjoying a quiet evening drink. Others were already asleep, mindful of an early start in the morning.

Others still were abroad, their purposes well suited to the cover of darkness. One such individual observed Doma castle through slitted eyes.

Choosing his moment, he slipped across the moat, somehow finding easy purchase upon the slick ice. A grappling hook sailed upwards, biting into the ramparts almost silently, points muffled with silk.

An observer might have noted a cloaked figure scaling the wall swiftly, or they might have seen only a momentary patch of deeper shadow. By the time the next guard passed that section on patrol, however, all was normal once more.

-------------

It had been a busy day for Lini Dareon. Two stab wounds to heal from some unknown attacker, a case of the grey flu, and one poor soul who'd been turned into a nekojin. Then there had been her brother's engagement party in the evening.

Her reflections on how happy he'd been were sharply interrupted when she rounded a corner and almost collided with a cloaked figure.

The man was garbed head-to-toe in black, a loose-fitting outfit designed for ease of movement. A sword hilt stuck up above one shoulder, and she was certain that the cloak concealed far more weaponry. Beneath the cowl, only impenetrable blackness could be seen.

Lini took all this in even as she drew breath for a scream.

The intruder was too fast, though, clapping a hand to her mouth. Even as she tried to get away, she felt a jab to her neck.

The darkness within the cowl seemed to expand as she fell backwards, engulfing her and soothing away all her cares until nothing else remained.

Lini Dareon would awaken the following morning in a storeroom. By then, the shadowy intruder would be long gone.

-----------------

Kelne sat at a corner table in the Jade Dragon. Unusually, he seemed almost cheerful. So far as he was concerned, all was right with the world. No blatantly obvious enemies at the moment, and he hadn't almost been killed in over a week. There was that niggling sense of impending doom, but that was probably just habit.

The others should be arriving fairly soon. He'd asked the group he tended to think of as 'the Usual Suspects' to come by this evening to announce his plans.

For a moment, it felt strange to be keeping friends appraised of his doings, but then, a lot had changed for him over the past months.

Uncle Pervy

The Secret Life of Enlil

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:24 am

A silver-haired women walks through the slums of Doma. Here, the poorest and most wretched of the city dwell. Here, amidst decaying homes and filthy streets live the hopeless and the desperate.

She dwells here among them of her own choice. She calls these desperate people her friends, and works each day to help then. Every gil she can spare, she devotes to the people here. Every blanket she can find, she gives to those here who are cold. Those who are hungry, she works to feed. Those who try to live as predators off their fellow poor, she tries to teach otherwise.

Though she lives among them, her white silken robes stay clean, due to the enchantments woven into them by their maker. Her silver hair and pale skin are also clean, due to the generousity of the innkeeper of the Jade Dragon, who allows her to bathe there. A pair of Enormous wings extend from her shoulder blades, seeming to frame her comparatively small body.

"Enlil!" calls out a rough voice from one of the alleys.

The angel looks over, smiling, as she spies a man she knows as Gerald. He is a large, roughly built sort. Once, he was a thug who robbed others who lived in the slums. When Enlil caught him and asked him to stop, he tried to strike her down.

The Angel's own sword, Maru, deflected it easily. Soon, he had found himself disarmed and incapacitated by the woman who had asked him, begged him, to let go of his hate and anger. Curious that someone could believe this and be so skilled, he listened.

"Hello Gerald," she says to him, approaching the man and offereing him a hug.

He accepts. As he draws away, he feels the angels hand pass over his own. Looking in his palm, he sees ten gil sitting in it.

"Go buy yourself a meal," she says to him, "and buy one for someone else. Help them, too, as I have just helped you."

He nods, no longer questioning the angel's seemingly erratic advice. In the two months since their fight, following it has had an effect upon the people around him. They no longer fear him. Instead, the other beggars and refugees welcome him to their fires for the night. They share their food, when once he had to beat them for it. It still does not make much sense to Gerald, but he accepts it.

"I'll do that, Enlil," he says.

"I know you will, Gerald," she answers, smiling at him. "Later, I hope to be able to sing for everyone at the Studark Well. If you find the time, please come."

"Heh heh, I will," he answers, grinning widely. He loved her songs, the beautiful, foriegn melodies that she sang for the people. They helped him. He wasn't sure how, but they made him feel as though life here wasn't so bad anymore...

"Try to come soon," he says, "Dun wanna wait too long."

"I'll try," she answers, "But now I have to go meet with my other friends. I promised them."

He can only nod, as she spreads her wings, and takes to the air.

A few minutes later, she lands before the inn, and walks inside. Striding over to the table Kelne is relaxing at, she favors him a smile and asks "How is your day?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

The not-so-secret life of Sorune

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 02, 2003 5:39 am

A brown-haired man was thinking to himself while in a tree in Doma Forest. His brown-and-green clothes and cape, oddly enough, did not seem ripped in the slightest. As a spare breeze went by, his hair receeded to reveal a set of slightly pointy ears.

His name was Sorune. In the last few months, Sorune had adapted well to Gaera, especially in the case of making friends. His original home had been Y'tuin, of which he was a Sage and Protector, and he needed to find his way back.

First, however, there was a meeting in the Jade Dragon he had to attend.

Without a word to anyone or anything, the man climbed out of the tree and walked towards Doma.

"Hello Kelne, Enlil. Nice day today, isn't it?"

Edited by: Dragon Sage007 at: 2/2/03 11:09:11 am

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Quiet. Almost too quiet...

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:00 am

"Enlil, Sorune. Good to see you," Kelne said, waving the pair into seats. "Been a quiet day really - just the way I like it." Hopefully, no one would have news to the contrary.

"So, anything new with you?" he asked. He'd wait for the others before going into the details of his own decision - he dislkied having to repeat himself.

---------------

Reaching his goal, the shadowy figure paused, removing a large sheet of patterned fabric from his coat.

A brief touch to a particular rune, and a new person snapped into existence atop the laid-out sheet. Piercing blue eyes, set beneath frazzled red hair regarded the one who had called him. In his flamboyant blue robes, sneaking the man in over the wall would have been practically impossible.

As it was, they would have scant minutes to work in before the guards descended upon the site of the unauthorised teleportation.

As one, the pair made for the door in front of them.

The brass plaque on it clearly identified it as the office of one 'General Hakaril Silvar'.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Woo.

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:08 am

Somewhere in the Slums of Doma, a single pair of feet could be heard running through the garbage strewn about there.

A slight jangle of armor coming down and swiftly rebounding from flesh accompanied the sound of these two feet.

The night had become too dark to see who this figure was for certain, but as it passed under a randomly placed torchlight here and there, a few features, such as a somewhat coiled draconic tail, and a pink nose, revealed themselves.

The wind whistled past this traveler as it passed from the Slums into what it had earlier coined as the 'Inn District', and began to head forward toward its usual spot - the Jade Dragon Inn.

With a slight hop, the figure came whirling into the Inn, unfortunately ending up smashing into the hardwood floor of the Inn and skidding into the bar counter, sending a few precariously placed books thudding down towards the attempted stuntman.

End grinned at the trio from his lopsided position on the floor and gave the 'V' sign as best as he could with his paw. "Yo. ^_^"

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki  Image at: 2/3/03 1:09:16 am

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Enter the Bandit...

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:48 am

The orange gecko-jin shuffled through the streets of Doma, his tail swishing from side to side slowly. His thoughts were focused on several things, perhaps the least of which was why Kelne had asked them to gather at the Jade Dragon.

I wonder If I will ever get back to being human, Its not that important, but fencing is the one thing I do well, and this body just isn't as agile as I need it to be...

Eventually he made his way to the Jade Dragon, ordered some hot cocoa, and upon seeing his friends, walked over to them.
"Hiya everyone."

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

All of Doma has heard of the legendary bandit Kyle...

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:28 am

Kelne let out a somewhat exasperated sigh at End's antics. "At least try to comprehend the concept of subtlety, End," he said with customary, if half-hearted, cynicism. Not that it'd make any impression, but he had an image to maintain.

"Evening Kyle," he said, turning to regard the latest arrival. Still an orange lizard, by the looks. They were only waiting on James now.

CronoLuminaire

There's 5, if there were 2 more already, He'd be the 8th...

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:15 pm

James had been in his room for awhile, reflecting on events recent and not so recent. So much has happened during his time here on Gaera. Sadness and mourning, danger and strife, and interpsersed throughout, are brief moments of calm. Happiness could be found there they say... but calm never sticks around long enough for it to be found. A cynical man would say that it does'nt even exist, or at least in a form that is lasting or even attainable, but James is not so cynical as that.

Another moment of calm may be drawing to a close; James' quiet reflection ends.

Kelne had said he had something to tell us, the others are probably down there by now. Knowing Kelne, it's probably not good news. But one can hope.

However, James put on the belt that held the sheath for the rapier Kyle had helped him pick out after Kyle came back to life. No sense having to run back up and get it if it is bad news.

James then walked downstairs, ordered a Cocoa, and upon recieveing it walked over to the others. "Hello everyone," he said in his usual friendly tone, "I hope you are all doing well." He smiled, sipped some of his Cocoa, and took a seat.

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Plans...

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:53 am

"Ah, James. Pull up a seat. Now that we're all here, I can begin." Kelne paused for a moment, as if deciding where to begin. "As some of you may be aware, I've been considering investigating certain visions I've been experiencing for some time now. What with one thing or another, my time has been somewhat occupied lately."

Kelne didn't need to provide explanations on that front - the events of the past weeks had occupied them all.

"With things relatively peaceful now, I've decided to pursue them. What leads I have point me in the direction of Baron, so I've booked passage on an airship heading there tomorrow."

"In short," he concluded, "I'll be gone for a month or two. Figured I should let you know." Perhaps he should have just used the short version. Oh well.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Response!

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:03 am

"Oh." End said, gathering himself together and standing up again. "Is that all? I thought you'd found a dead God, or something exciting like that. I mean, aren't odd visions and stuff already common place to you, what with your sense of impending doom and all?"

"And, what are we gonna do without the two resident 'evil' guys? Cause Astrynax went off on some journey alone about a week ago.."

Uncle Pervy

Re: Response!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:18 am

Enlil blinked. Kelne was leaving? That thought saddened her. For a woman hardly seven months old, a season was a long time to be away.

"Wouldn't it be faster to ask Will to teleport you there?" she asks, "Or perhaps Father?"

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:46 pm

Urge to burn End... rising...

"Travel time isn't that much of an issue," Kelne said, repressing the slight pyromaniac tendencies, "At least for the trip to Baron. No, it's the investigations and so forth that'll take up most of the time." Kelne paused, as if listening to something.

"Oh, gods. What has that fool gotten himself into this time?" Another brief pause, "Well, that answers that. I don't suppose I can talk you into helping me explain to a certain group of people that mugging #32 is a bad idea?" Kelne was already getting up, an expression of distinct annoyance on his face.

Probably, knowing Kelne, he was busily working out a fate worse than death, death not being a viable option with Enlil around.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Mm...Cocoa!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:07 am

Kyle himself had been planning to leave Doma for a couple of months, so Kelne's plans didn't seem so strange to him. He thought to himself about what Evringshal would be like this time of year, and what type of spiffy stuff he might check out while visiting.

I wonder if Zachary will want a rematch...He should win this time, especially is he has been practicing...

Kyle sipped his cocoa, and upon hearing of #32's situation, spoke.

"Hm..Ill go, I just hope hes alright." Kyle couldn't help but offer to help out #32, and perhaps show a few people why mugging is such a dangerous line of work. Its not that he enjoyed fighting, actually, he hated it, but if he had to fight for something important, he would do his best.

I hope they will give up without a fight, but most muggers I've encountered in Doma seem to need a bit more then simply asking to change their ways...Unless of course Enlil is the one asking...

Kyle took a final sip of his cocoa, and turned towards the door, waiting for the others.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:12 am

"Where is he?" Enlil asks, Standing immediately.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Well..

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:12 am

End's eyes lit up. "#32? Needs help? Would it involve fighting?" He grinned ecstatically at the thought, and bounded onto the table that the rest were sitting at.

"Onward, ho!" He blinked for a moment, and then looked to Kelne. "Uh.. do you know how exactly he made himself attractive to muggers to begin with?"

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

How indeed?

Unread postby Kelne » Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:45 am

"You know End, that's a very good question," Kelne said, continuing towards the door, "He certainly doesn't carry anything valuable. We shall have to ask them..."

Reaching the door, he pointed authoritatively into the night, "This way."

Uncle Pervy

One of the Drawbacks of never meeting them.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:19 pm

The angel follows quietly, her face serious. "If he doesn't carry anything valuable," she surmises, "Perhaps they want him for a personal reason?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

How about this, then?

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:06 pm

"Never met #32, Enlil? He's, like, not the brightest spark out there. I kind of doubt anyone would actually WANT the guy.."

End turned and sat on the table. "I suppose I should go.. got any food?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

*Digs up stuff from old arpees! :D*

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:36 pm

Sorune also stood up.

"If they're after him personally...One of them isn't a brain in a jar, is he?"

CronoLuminaire

Before Leaving the JD one must always make sure to...

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:56 pm

James finished his Cocoa and stood up....

"Brain in a jar?" He tried to think back to see if he remembered meeting a 'person' fitting that description... he vaugely remembered seeing one briefly... But he knew nothing else really about the jar person.

"It does'nt matter, if #32 is in trouble we should help, am I correct?"

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

What would happen if you fed a gecko cocoa and jerky?

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:34 am

Kyle turned to End, reaching into his coat's inner pocket.
"I have some jerky, if you want..." He said, offering a strip of lightly seasoned jerky to the Moogle.
Kyle then turned to James
"And yes, you're right. We should hurry before someone gets hurt..."

If it is that Brain in a Jar, Sarcasm will most likely be there as well... It probably would'nt be too hard to convince him that mugging people is wrong...Unless he would be planning to use the money to buy candy...

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Strands of Fate (full Philsys RP)

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:50 am

"No idea. I suppose we'll find out soon enough." So saying, Kelne led the way. It was only a couple of streets over that they began to hear the sounds of combat - a series of clashes of metal and the occasional dull thump.

"Jus' hand it over, ye fool! Ye can get a new one easy enough." The voice came from a small alley. Upon turning the corner, three men could be seen. Two, wielding cudgels, had backed the third against a wall.

#32 managed to block one blow with the handle of his shovel, but the other man slammed his cudgel into the minion's head, sending him to the ground.

Whatever they might have had in mind next was interrupted by the dull scrape of a sword being drawn.

The pair looked up to find themselves outnumbered three to one. Although hardened by life on the streets, these were not the sort of odds they liked. Still, they didn't run.

CronoLuminaire

Hmm... to ask questions first, or later...

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:22 pm

James did not draw his rapier, but was ready to at a moments notice.
Priorities...
"32, are you alright?"
He was somewhat hesitant to engage the ruffians in conversation, they might be ready to take off already, and he was sure that Enlil would be able to more eloquently deal with them. But still, the question had to be asked, and he might as well ask it...

He looked to the men and asked "What is it you wanted from this man? And, If he could 'get another one' could'nt you do the same without stealing?"

Now it's thier move.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cronoluminaire>CronoLuminaire</A] at: 2/7/03 12:35:48 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

I'm game.

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:03 pm

"Hey! You little bastards!" End cursed as he approached the two ruffians with the rest of the group, taking a few more steps forward beyond the rest. "What makes you think you got the right to rob from #32? I mean, seriously, does he even look like he has that much on him?"

End drew his lance out as he spoke, and went into a combat ready position. "Don't think I'll let you go ahead and pick on the stupid, though!"

Uncle Pervy

Re: I'm game.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:18 pm

Enlil stepped before them all, sighing a bit at End's well meant but ill timed enthusiasm.

"I apologize for my friend's rashness," She says, looking at the two. "Please, forgive him. That man you are becosting, he is a friend of ours. And End was a little concerned for his safety.

"Why are you attacking him" Asks Enlil, "Has he done something to offend you? Does he have something that you want?"

Those watching her would notice the shadows of nighttime moving away from the angel, and a faint, warm breeze blowing through the chill air. "Please," she asks, "There is no need for this."

(using Aura for the Cha Bonus. Because It's IC)

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 2/7/03 5:19:13 pm

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Hmm... to ask questions first, or later...

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:25 pm

There was no response from #32. He seemed to be unconscious. "Look, we got what we came for. Let's just go, alright, Myle?" one of the pair was saying to the other.

Myle nodded, leaning down to retreive the minion's shovel before backing towards the far end of the alley. "Ah'm sorry about yer friend, miss," he said as he walked, "He should be alright with a bit o' rest. Nothin pers'nal, y'know? Just business."

--------------

The office looked like a hurricane had hit it by the time the pair finally found what they were looking for in Hakaril's closet. Running footsteps sounded outside, and three crossbows were suddenly leveled at them from the doorway.

"Hold it right there!" an authoritative voice sounded. Far from doing so, they stepped onto the circle of fabric.

Seconds after they had vanished, the fabric went up in flames, leaving a nasty scorch mark on the floor.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kelne>Kelne</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/7/03 5:35:14 pm

Uncle Pervy

Re: Hmm... to ask questions first, or later...

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:03 pm

Enlil blinks, then says, "Alright."

This was very confusing. Why would they be fighting one moment, then leaving the next and writing it off as business?

She then looks at #32 and asks, "What did they want with you?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Hey!

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:45 am

"He took #32's shovel! Why ya... I'll bite your eyes out!" End attempted to sound threatening, even if no one was there. He had to actually seem dangerous, even if there was no one to show off to.

He stepped onto #32's face as he stepped forward, shaking his fists! "Rrrr! And stuff!"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Hey!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:52 pm

~Quite odd...why would they take 32's shovel?~

"Hey, End? Mind getting off of 32 so that he doesn't choke to death on your foot?"

~Quite odd indeed....~

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Shovel related crimes have reached an all time high.

Unread postby Capntastic » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:06 pm

Well, I suppose we can always get him a new shovel, and if they were willing to mug him for it, they must really need one...

Kyle turned to the downed minion, who was currently being stepped on by End.

"Hm...Hopefully he will be alright..."

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

No! Not the shovel!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Feb 08, 2003 7:00 pm

Throughout this all, Kelne had been suspiciously quiet. It took a few moments for the others to realise that he was gone. Vanished, apparently, into thin air.

Before anyone had much time to react to this however, there was a sound of running footsteps. A new arrival skidded around the corner, almost colliding with James.

"Joe! Are you alright? What are you doing on his head?!"

Some among the group might have recognised the frantic mage gathering a ball of fire in his hand as Justin.

There was a muffled groan from beneath End's feet as the minion fought his way back towards consciousness. Meanwhile, the muggers had taken advantage of the confusion to make their getaway.

Uncle Pervy

Stealing Shovels? What is this, WWI at the Marne?

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:17 pm

Enlil kneeled by #32, looking over to see Justin coming.

Curious... why is he here? And how does he know #32? Where did Kelne go?

"End," she says gently to the Draco-moogle, "You're hurting him."

CronoLuminaire

Re: No! Not the shovel!

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:56 pm

What?
James looks to the new comer...

Who is this? Oh wait... did'nt I see him at the market that day? What is he doing here...

James looks at End standing on 32...

That can't be comfortable for 32

"End, I think Enlil has the right idea... perhaps you should move..."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Yay, I post again.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:37 pm

Sorune looked over to Justin, and decided to calm him before forcing End off of 32, or 'Joe'

"Sir, 'Joe' here was just robbed. We just got here in time to see what the muggers took, his shovel, and see them get away. How do you know him, anyways?"

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

*plots to forcibly remove End*

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:00 pm

"Joe's a friend. I've known him since I was young." This from someone still in their mid-teens. "Wait, what do you mean they stole his shovel?" Sheer astonishment seemed to make him forget about the glowing ball of fire still sitting his hand.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Well, excuse me for not checking..

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:42 am

End stumbled off of 32's face with a bit of a cough. "Oh, um, my bad.. I wasn't aware that I was crushing his face in. ^_^; He can't be that badly hurt, can he?"

He looked to Justin. "Oh.. <_<; Come to complicate matters more, again?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Well, excuse me for not checking..

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:04 pm

"Sir, first, please get rid of that fireball. You're making me nervous. Second, yeah, they took his shovel. They said it was business, not personal....which makes even less sense."

~Not personal. I severely doubt there's anything special about 32's shovel, except that it's been used a lot....~

Sorune then bent down to check on 32's head. While not really worried that anything could hurt seriously the minion's head with both a helmet and it's natural thickness, Sorune wanted to make sure that there was nothing more than perhaps a slight dent in the helmet.

"At least they used non-lethal weaponry. A sword would have killed 32 easily..."

~Curiouser and curiouser...~

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Not checking? Burn him!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:22 pm

"Hmm? Oh, sorry." Justin dismissed the fireball with a gesture. 32, meanwhile, seemed to be awake now.

"They wanted the shovel..."

"Yes, alright, Joe. We'll get you a new shovel," Justin said, "Are you alright?"

"No, Boss. It was the shovel."

There was a moment of silence, "I thought you left that annoying thing at home."

"It gets lonely, Boss."

"Lonely? It's an ancient weapon of the gods!"

"It still has feelings."

"Joe, if they've stolen the Grumbling Doom, my advice is to let them keep it."

"That's not a nice thing to say."

"It's not a nice weapon."

'Joe' tried to stand up at this point. He got about half-way before muttering, "Oooh, swirly..." And falling back.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Not checking? Burn him!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:37 am

"Alright. Sit still for a minute Joe. I doubt that blow was that serious. Now, sir, if you'll tell us about this 'Grumbling Doom' and why they took it. And why the hell anyone would trust Joe with a weapon of the gods."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Re: Not checking? Burn him!

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:35 pm

His name is Joe? That's new to me.. and Grumbling Doom? What a stupid name..

"Does Kelne just like to associate himself with doom, or what.. should I try to find those guys? >_>"

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs