Strands of Fate (full Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: o_o

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:03 pm

Vincenti attempted to dodge, but wasn't quite fast enough. End's lance caught him in the side, leaving a large rent in his armour and a deep cut beneath.

A low muttering arose among those who had chosen to bet on Vincenti. The backers of 'The Rodent', by contrast, were looking quite smug.

Vincenti wasn't finished yet, though. Drawing himself up, he struck for a gap in End's armour in a lightning slash. Even so, it was clear that End had gotten the better of the exchange.

(36 damage to Vincenti, 15 to End.)

-------------

Following Ch'amel was almost ridiculously easy. Not that Sorune took any chances... Their path took them in as straight a line as possible, which finally terminated at a dilapidated building in the poor quarter.

The building had obviously seen better days, but a trace of its former grandeur still remained. Three stories tall, and built of crumbling brick, its windows were shuttered against the elements. Atop the roof, a pair of carven stone gargoyles directed their baleful gazes out across the city.

Ch'amel mounted the steps to the front door and banged on it without preamble. After a short delay, it was opened to reveal a man in ornate blue robes who directed a long-suffering look at Ch'amel.

They conversed, in voices too low for Sorune to hear. If he wanted to eavesdrop, he'd have to get closer...

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:06 am

"I thank you," the angel says, bowing a little. "But, Is he going there now, or is he headed elsewhere? Which way did he go? The sooner I can reach him, the better."

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:36 am

"He was headed that way," Dasen said, pausing for a moment in thought. "If he's not there... He said once that he was looking for a man called Tingel Cerin. If you can find him, he might be able to help you. And no, we don't know where to find him."

"Tingel Cerin?" Another voice interjected, this one belonging to the man Enlil had earlier noted the protective charms about. "Man owns a blacksmith shop over on Gregor Street. Got this here buckler from him. Protects me from turning to stone."

"How do you know it works, anyway?"

"Well, no one's turned me to stone yet."

"Has anyone tried?"

"You can never be too careful."

"Yes you can."

By the sounds of it, the discussion was degenerating into an old argument worn smooth by the passage of time.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:40 am

"Thank you both," Enlil says, "May Serenity find you!"

With that, she dashed down the way that the man had indicated, her eyes wide for any sign of Ch'amel.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Erk!

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:25 pm

End brushed his wound lightly as he danced from foot to foot, chuckling confidently. Drawing back, his legs tensed and then straightened as he lept into the air deftly. His magic swarmed about his form as he did this, and he went into a Jumping motion towards Valenti, energy crackling erratically just as End came into direct contact..

*Dark Descent!*

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:48 am

Of course, in order to follow the path indicated, Enlil first had to pass back through the bar. Where, she couldn't help but notice, End was engaged in a fight with some random patron.

Well, he had been, at any rate. Even as Enlil watched, the moogle descended from the rafters, dealing a blow which there was no evading. Vincenti collapsed to the ground, incapacitated.

"I yield, rodent. The crown is yours. May it be taken from you as it was taken from me."

Money was soon changing hands, to the tune of considerable muttering.

((End is now on 47/70 HP, 14/30 MP, and 12/20 TP.
He recieves 150 XP and 1 X shiny crown...))

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Victory!

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:58 am

End couldn't help but resort to a crude mockery of a Moogle dance. Call it something instinctual, if you will. He grinned arrogantly as he tried on the crown before making a complementary 'V' sign.

"Hey, thanks. ^_^ Could I possibly have your name? o_o" He extended a paw, despite the wounds he himself still bore, and the crown sloppily placed overtop his helmet. "It was nice fighting ya and all.. an' if I had a healing vial, I'd give it to ya. No hard feelings, y'know?"

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki  Image at: 3/17/03 11:58:31 pm

Uncle Pervy

End gets EXP for derailing, I get jack for following it ^^

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:04 am

"End," Enlil says as she passes through, "Stop Brawling, I think Ch'amel has the Weapon, and he went this way."

She does not stop during this speech, and the last word comes through the front door, as she search for any signs of him.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

He left it open. :D I was staying true to character.

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:06 am

">_> Huh? Yeah, in a sec, Enlil!" Not noticing the angel's rapid departure, End extends his paw once more, trying for an honorable shake, if nothing else, from Valenti.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

*sip*

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Mar 19, 2003 10:50 am

Kyle sipped his cocoa and listen to Justin speak...

Well, if something was that powerful, Im sure there would be a lot of people who would want to steal it if they found out about it....

Kyle sipped again, and glanced about the Jade Dragon...

I really want to know what has happened...But I dont have any idea how this place could change back so quickly....Very strange...

CronoLuminaire

::Sips as well::

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Wed Mar 19, 2003 9:55 pm

James had listened carefully to what Justin had told him...
He sporadically took a sip of Cocoa...

Let's take a look at the situation, we have an inn shruging off it's remodeling job, and no one noticing. I have to tell the others about this at some point.
We have a weapon of incredible power stolen and probably out of the hands of those thugs by now, a weapon the tracking down of which will be made more difficult by the fact that its appearence changes to suit its weilder. But Justin or "Joe" might know how to deal with that problem.
Plus, We have no idea what has happened to Kelne...
Hmm... Might as well ask about what is the most likely to be answered...

James lowered his cup.
"Justin, since the weapon changes its form depending on who uses it, how can we find it?"

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Did I mention the crown was cursed? :D

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Mar 21, 2003 10:20 pm

"Vincenti Soleni." The treasure hunter seemed to debate whether to shake for a moment, then gripped End's hand briefly.

----------

The trail, so far as Enlil could tell, was cold. If Ch'amel had passed this way, no sign now remained.

----------

"There aren't a lot of talking weapons out there," Justin said, "But... it has a very distinctive aura, come to think of it. Once you know what to look for, anyway. I'll see if I can scry it out."

With that, Justin closed his eyes, spending a minute or so in silence. "Odd," he said at length, "I'm sensing two of them..."

Uncle Pervy

Re: Did I mention the crown was cursed? :D

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:58 am

Sighing, Enlil takes to the air. Then, she begins to look around Astrally, hoping to pick out the especially strong aura that a divine weapon would have from the weaker ones littering Doma.

CronoLuminaire

Re: Did I mention the crown was cursed? :D

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Sat Mar 22, 2003 3:55 am

James was somewhat surprised by this announcement...

"Two of them? As in Two Grumbling Dooms? Or two different divine weapons?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Hmm.. crap? >_>

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:23 am

"It's been nice talkin to ya, then!" End grinned and nodded to Valenti vigorously, pulling the crown off, if possible, and tossing it into his pack o' stuff. With not a second word or look, he dashed out after Enlil.

"Hey! Enlil! Wait up, wait up, I'm just taking care of stuff!"

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

*Drops GM Vase on Sorune*

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:23 am

As Sorune debated moving in for a closer look, he caught a brief glimpse of a shadow at a window on the second floor. The dart struck him in the chest, a sense of lethargy spreading outwards from its point of impact. The last thing Sorune saw before darkness claimed him was the masked Ch'amel handing the sword at his waist to the man who had opened the door.

((OOC: Sorry, Sage, but when the time between posts reaches the twenty day mark, enough becomes enough. Sorune will be released from wherever the Forces of Evil stashed him eventually.))

---------------

"I... don't know," Justin said, frowning. "They're both in the same place, so it could just be an echo of some kind." There was a considerable amount of doubt in his voice, "Still, we know where it is, so we can check it out." He stood decisively -

- And the world changed. Both Justin and Joe vanished before the startled eyes of Kyle and James, while the room altered itself. While, once more, Kyle's table remained unchanged, the rest of the room was considerably different. Notably, the 'Dragon eats you' sign was gone, and many of the patrons had changed.

--------------

Enlil's astral search revealed two possible objects of power. Both matched the signature of Ch'amel's mask which she had observed some weeks ago. Terrible destructive power constrained (or perhaps not so constrained) in physical vessels. The two objects were separated by some distance, but one was moving steadily towards the other.

It should be possible for her to reach one before the two met, but it would be a close thing. The stationary object seemed to be fairly close to the Jade Dragon, so it might be a good idea to have the others check it out. Assuming they had gone straight back there, of course.

Uncle Pervy

Arrr....

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:07 am

(OOC: One of the reasons I really wanna level up Enlil... So she can use her telepathy in PS Stuff)

Enlil wasn't sure where the others were, but they were out of her contact range. Still, she was fairly sure that Ch'amel would be moving. Thus, with every ounce of energy she possesses, she sets herself to Intercepting the moving target.

(OOC: Going for full double birdflight speed)

Endesu
ラムレッダ

End = Not quite as dedicated as Enlil!

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Mar 28, 2003 5:34 am

End tried to catch up to Enlil but was quickly left in the dust by the Angel's high wingspeed, and he could only wonder what he could possibly do next.

She's goin' on ahead.. little point in trying to follow, she's just gonna try and take care of it on her own..

End turned back to the tavern.
I wonder if I should just head back to the JD to see what's happening there? This kind of searching stuff has never bene for me, anyway..

He decided.

T2Enlil: Sorry, Enlil.. if it's that important t'you, I'm heading back to the Jade Dragon to check on everyone. See you later.

With that, the somewhat despondent DracoMoogle, trying to remember that he had fought for a shiny that had some value to him, began to make his way back to the JD with great haste, using his wings to speed up his trip that much more.

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki  Image at: 3/28/03 4:41:25 am

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Re: End = Not quite as dedicated as Enlil!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:24 pm

Kyle blinked, glanced around a bit startled, sipped his cocoa, and then set it down.
"James, obviously something very strange is happening..."

He then glanced about again, thinking of what might have caused this.

"I think we should try and figure out what it is...and how to stop it."

Ill be glad when I finally get out of here...This type of stuff just cant be healthy for you...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=capntastic>Capntastic</A] at: 3/28/03 7:19:49 pm

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Fri Mar 28, 2003 8:46 pm

James nodded deftly. "Right... first, we should try to find the others... hopefully, they have not vanished as well"

James stood up after finishing his Cocoa.

"Any idea where to start searching?"

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Mar 30, 2003 8:16 am

As if on cue, End arrived back at the Jade Dragon. A cynical person, such as Kelne, might expect this to involve a lot of crashing and general disruption.

A more charitable person, such as Enlil, might suggest that any crashing, should it occur, would be entirely due to the fact that some inconsiderate soul had taken it upon themselves to rearrange the furniture.

Wherever the truth might lie, End would soon notice the changes that had taken place. A few heads looked up, then away, familiar enough with the moogle's presence not to question it, even if he did seem to be wearing a crown of some sort.

----------------

Enlil's flightpath soon brought her to Ch'amel. He hadn't changed since the last occasion she had seen him. He still favoured a black cloak, and the mask still concealed his face.

This time, however, he seemed to have company. a figure in an ornate blue robe kept pace at his side, though he had to hurry to keep up with Ch'amel's longer stride. Neither seemed to have noticed Enlil circling above them.

At this rate, she would have a couple of minutes to decide what to do before they reached the second astral signature.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

He didnt sip! Something must be wrong!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:16 pm

Kyle turned to the Moogle, glad to see another one of his friends. "Hiya End...Wheres Enlil? Everything here has been shifting around...Last time it happened, Justin and #32 went with it........" Kyle looked End over again and couldnt help but ask "Where did you get that crown?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=capntastic>Capntastic</A] at: 3/30/03 2:32:29 pm

Uncle Pervy

Yarr

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:25 pm

First, Enlil peered at them closely in the astral spectrum. She wanted to know if it was Ch'amel's Mask that she was sensing, or somthing else. Also, she wanted to know if the blue-robed figure anything odd about him.

That done, she dives into a nearby alley, trying to stay undetected. Then, with a bit of timing, she emerges from it, coming out in front of them. It was known that she spend a goodly amount of her time in such places, so she reasons that it shouldn't seem too out of place to appear from one

Looking toward them, she bows; spreading her wings a little bit. "Good Evening, Ch'amel," she says, "It is rare that one sees you around here. May I ask how you been faring recently?"

(OOC: Need to dig for that bit of Info before I know how to truly proceed. Also, presuming they walk past her, she is going to stroll with them. Also, I am willing to do this on IM for the sake of speed)

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 3/30/03 1:31:05 pm

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:28 pm

James turned to End as well,
"Everything keeps changing... even the sign is gone... funny thing is, Justin did'nt seem to notice the first change... and these people don't seem to notice this one..."

And where did he get that crown?

Uncle Pervy

With the Dark Lord's Blessing, as AIME Sucks.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:32 am

Enlil's arrival on the scene was met with blank indifference on Ch'amel's part, and what might almost be recognition on the part of his companion. "I have been absent from this city for some time, Angel," Says Ch'amel

"Have you had any luck with your affliction?" Enlil asks. She feared what he might say, but she had to be sure. The air around her began to lighten a little, and the dankness of their nighttime surroundings seem to fade away a little, as the angel's innate magicks unconsciously sparked within her.

(Aura again)

'My 'affliction', as you term it, remains as it was. However, I believe I shall soon be rid of it for all time.' For the time being, Ch'amel seemed calm, although his companion was looking decidedly nervous.

Despite herself, hope flares within Enlil's heart. "Is there a way I can help?" She asks. "I do want to help you, for no one deserves what you have so obviously suffered from. I don't understand why you have undergone this curse, but I know you don't deserve it. That you have fought it for so long is an admirable thing. So, if I can, I want to help you earn your respite."

'I appreciate the offer of aid -'

Ch'amel's response is cut off by a sharp cry of 'No!' from the man alongside him.

'And why not?' the masked figure's stare is now turned on his companion, flickering flames within the mask belying the calm tone of his voice, 'the Angel's aid would be a great help to us.'

'Her presence puts everything in jeopardy. All that I have worked for these long years.'

"What is it you have worked for?" She asks the Robed man. "I don't wish to ruin your life's work." Privately, she wondered whether or not she would have to. Something about his outburst, and the way he tries to guide Ch'amel does not seem right to her.

'I work for the restoration of my people. That is all you need know. Should we be successful, there will be an opportunity to destroy the mask.'

Curious, the angel asks, "Who might your people be?"

'You would not know of them. Their civilisation fell some two centuries ago.'

"I may," she replies. "My Father taught me of many things of times gone by. And, how do they hold the key to aiding Ch'amel?"

'It was they,' Ch'amel said, 'Who forged the mask.' A sharp glare from the robed man cut off any more he might be inclined to say.

'We waste time here,' the man said, gesturing onwards down the street.

'You have yet to inform me why the Angel threatens our plan,' Ch'amel said, making no move to depart.

'Experience,' the man responded, and with this single cryptic word, set off down the street, with or without Ch'amel.

"Ch'amel," Enlil says, fearing the worst, "I hope for you. But... please don't make a mistake in doing this. I think I may know another way to help you, if what your companion plans is ultimately harmful."

She moves forward and takes his hand in her own. "I have faith in you, Ch'amel. More than I have in him. Please, don't feel that you must do something you know is not right to remove your curse; I may be able to help you yet. And, please don't hesitate to seek me if you desire."

'I shall do so should Keshin play me falsely. Sword or no sword, he would be ill-advised to cross me.' With that, Ch'amel turned and set off in pursuit of the departing Keshin.

"I pray that all works well for you!" Enlil calls back, then takes to the air. Her next goal was the other source. If nothing else, she desired to see who had it, if not Ch'amel. And, more importantly, what was going to happen with it.

Enlil's flight path took her to a forge a street over from the Jade Dragon. Despite her familiarity with the area, she would have sworn that she had never seen the forge before. Ch'amel and Keshin, having to navigate the streets, would take longer, but they would doubtless arive soon.

How very strange, Enlil ponders. Normally, End, Will or Kyle would have noted such a place.

Angling downwards, the angel lands lightly and peers into the shop, searching for the stolen weapon's aura if at all possible. She hoped to witness what was to come, as she she doubted that she could easily reclaim the weapon. In truth, she wanted to know how it would play a role in reviving a lost civilization.

Within, the ruddy glow of the forge lends a red wash to the place. The counter seems untended at the moment, though a few weapons are racked upon the wall. One in particular appears to hold a place of honour - a large battle axe, set within a glass case.

Attention will immediately be drawn, however, to a large metallic statue stood near the entryway. It seems very finely crafted, in the form of some giant armoured soldier.

Enlil's astral sight will reveal the axe within the case to be the Grumbling Doom.

Quickly, the angel glanced about for anyone within the smithy.Perhaps she might be able to speak with them, later.

From the sounds of hammering, there was someone working at the forge itself, though they weren't visible from the door.

They'll be here soon, the angel tells herself. Spreading her wings, she flutters to a nearby rooftop.Landing gently near a chimney, she secrets herself behind it and watches the door. The aura around her fades away in response to her desire to remain unseen

It is not long before Ch'amel and Keshin arrive. The pair immediately enter the forge, where they are greeted by the owner. Although Enlil cannot make out the words from her present position, a heated argument can be seen between Keshin and the owner.

Eventually, Keshin seems to lose patience and gestures impatiently to Ch'amel. This gesture does not go unnoticed, prompting the owner to withdraw a Valthi firearm of some sort from below the counter.

Enlil spreads her wings and descends again, watching as worry creeps over her heart

Ch'amel's response is almost too fast to follow, and may not even be fully conscious. One hand seizes the gun, while the other lashes out, sending the owner into a crumpled heap.

Enlil gasps a little as she lands. However, despite every instinct screaming for her to do so, she does not go charging in. Quickly as she can, hoping the others are distracted enough not to see her, she moves by the door, trying to hear and stay unnoticed. She prayed that Ch'amel had only wounded the shopkeep, as she tried to listen in.

Keshin clambers awkwardly over the counter, and shatters the glass container with a single blast of magic. For a few seconds, a voice of complaint can be heard, apparently from the axe, 'I knew that peace and quiet was too good -' before it is abruptly cut off as Keshin's hand closes upon the haft.

Silently, Enlil prayed her faith in Ch'amel had not be misplaced for trusting Keshin.

'We have them all now,' Keshin says, 'the circle is closed in all worlds. Come.' So saying, he makes for the door. Ch'amel delays in following long enough to check the owner and, apparently satisfied with what he finds, starts after Keshin.

Enlil's first response at the word "come" was to move. Without crossing the threshold of the door, nor making herself immediately visible through it, she dashes for the nearst alley

The pair emerge from the forge, heading back the way they had come. Thankfully, they did not notice Enlil.

The moment that the angel thinks she can get into the smithy without being seen, she does so, making her way toward the Blacksmith, hoping that he lives.

Aside from what will likely become a nasty lump on the side of his head, the blacksmith seems fine, though unconscious.

"Thank you, Ch'amel..." she whispers. Mentally, she marks the smithy's location, then heads out the door and takes flight, flly intending to follow the cursed man and his strange companion.

(OOC: Note, I did not Edit Kelne, thus the clash of Tenses and ' vs ".)

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Late! I'm late..

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:10 pm

"Huh? Enlil?" End scratched his head for a moment then suddenly nodded as in recognition of the memory, as he idly fingered his crown. "Yeah. We went to this one tavern place where she checked on some things, I guess. Then she left."

End went silent as both said something about the place changing and Justin disappearing, and though the DracoMoogle could tell that there was something different about the place, he wasn't bothered over much by it. As long as the inn was still there..

"Oh? The crown? I got it from this one guy, who I fought.. I kicked his butt, heh.. ^_^ I only suffered.. some.. damage from it. Kyle, you have any bandages on you..?" He lifted a paw to pull the crown off as he approached the twin cocoa drinkers.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Fencer brand Bandages! Now with 50% more Riposte!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:20 pm

Kyle nodded as he reached into his inner coat pockets, and pulled out a roll of bandages to hand to End. "Any idea where she went?"

Maybe she found something out...I wonder why End didnt go with her.....Yet again, this day gets more confusing...

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Hmm..

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:36 pm

End snagged the bandages. "Thanks. Uh, I think she went to go check out something about that Grumbling Doom thingie. She probably found out somethin'."

As he began to apply the bandages somewhat haphazardly, struggling a bit with his almost overbearing armor, his ears began to flick a bit. "Oh, and I didn't go with her cause she rushed out 'fore I said bye to the guy I was fighting with." He nodded solemnly. "That's good for her, I guess, I got a shiny, I'm content, I'll just wait to see if another chance to fight comes up."

He grinned slightly as he finally handed the roll back. "So I'll just be waiting with you guys. See if Justin and #32 show up, or if Enlil talks to us." He slammed a paw onto Kyle and James' table. "Hey, waiter! I want some damn food!"

CronoLuminaire

Re: Hmm...

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Thu Apr 10, 2003 1:53 pm

"You said 'bye' to the person you fought? So things ended on good terms?"

Too bad things do not always turn out that way...

( OOC: Short post before class, Internet seems broken at home... ::notices time:: Gaaahhh ::Posts, Runs to class:: )

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Hmm..

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:28 am

(OOC: Apologies to everyone, and I'll try to pick up the pace a bit when I get back next week. In the meantime...)

"And I want a damn mansion. But you don't hear me shouting about it. Never mind. What do you want?" This, apparently, was the waiter, who had stepped over to the table with notepad in hand. The idea of customer service had apparently passed him by.

During the interval between the waiter's question and End's response, someone else took a seat at the table. Clad in a nondescript set of labourers' clothes, the man would not have drawn much attention on any Doman street. "Gentlemen," he said, in a soft Baronian accent, "I believe I can help you."

--------------

Sorune awoke gradually, the tide of darkness receding from his vision. He had, it seemed, been unceremoniously dumped on the floor of... Somewhere. Judging from the empty racks lining the walls, it was a disused wine cellar.

A flight of steps next to him led to a closed trapdoor, presumably the place he'd been thrown in from. Light seeped in from the edges of this trapdoor.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

I see.

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:52 pm

End noted the Baronian for just a moment, not caring enough to give him a further glance.

Blah, whatever. Enlil'll get the job done.

"Yeah. I'll take.. let's see.. some roast beef.. rice cakes.. pickled radishes.. and fried eggs. Oh, and a glass of water. Get all that?"

As End contemplated all of this delicious food, his minds wandered back a ways..

Say.. whatever happened to Sorune?

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: I see.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Apr 14, 2003 10:28 pm

~Urgh...where am I?~

~Oh. Right. I got too nosy, and thusly received punishment for such. So, I've been captured...surely End or one of the others will come looking for me though, and that means I'll be able to get free.~

~Of course....there's always the possibility of me being interrogated. Not that I know much. Not as much as they'd want me to, and probably more than enough to make them uneasy. I'll....just have to play dumb, I suppose.~

With these uneasy thoughts, Sorune relaxed in his captivity, trying NOT to doubt the abilities of himself or his friends.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs