The Elements of Self

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
NebulaQueen

The Elements of Self

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:55 pm

OOC: Hey everybody, here's my long promised RP, putting a twist on the whole elemental relics deal. Click here for the backstory and discussion. Enjoy.

IC: I see the stars of light, stars of night
See the stars of our souls burning bright
Hand in hand we shall join another;
Without our souls we go no further
The power of spirit lies in each
Soon the walls that trap us will be breached
The power lies within you, it's true
Just go to sleep and begin anew....

Please do not fear the future, child
For only we can tame the wild....

---

"So...." said a young man, trying to make some friendly conversation with a guest's escaped pet lapdragon. He was bored out of his mind, and was waiting for something to happen. He looked down at the dragon again, who merely walked off as if snubbing him. The young man sighed, and looked at his companion with annoyance. She was coming back to the table, holding two mugs of ale in her hand. "Took her long enough," he grumbled.

"Did you say something, Alex?" she asked.

"Nothing, just forget it." She sat down, and put the mugs on the table so she could smooth out the wrinkles in her robes. Alex shrugged, and began drinking his mug. He shuddered...it felt like millions of eyes in the inn were watching him.

"Er, Tristan, can we just finish our drinks and go to the clock shop?" he asked. "I don't reallly like this place...."

"Nonsense," she responded, taking a swill of her own ale. "Kotoki's Inn is a nice place, one of the best inns in Doma. Besides, staying here for a bit couldn't hurt...having help is never a bad thing. We aren't exactly battle capable right now."

"Hey, I'm perfectly ready for battle, thank you very much."

"Of course," Tristan said, her voice in a hushed whisper. "If someone suddenly attacks us with a sword, all we have to do is make sure you wave your hand in front them and hope to the gods that you suck their energy out of them like you did to that person in Riva."

"Besides," she continued, her voice now normal, "I wouldn't let the stones just slip away. I'm not that irresponsible."

And with that, the two continued to drink their drinks.

Banjooie

Re: The Elements of Self

Unread postby Banjooie » Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:00 pm

The eight Neo Vane Mages were simply hanging about in said inn. And they listened in to the conversation, as they were wont to do. And they whispered amongst themselves. Just for the record, Bessie was tied outside.

"Oy. Fenron. o.o What's those stones they're talking about?"
"Don't have the slightest, Meldon. <.< This'd be Jinto's department."
"Magic stones? Nah. o.o Stones generally have one sort of magic, and that's floating. And that's telekinesis. Yinnea's department."
"What? You're gonna make ME do it?"
"Obviously. You. Need. To. Get. Out. More. Anyway."
"...Remind me to hurt you all. Greatly. But...alright, I'll find out what this is."

Yinnea stood up, pushing the chair back, moving toward the two adventurers.
"Er, terribly sorry, but what stones are you speaking of?"

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:00 pm

Tristan smiled cheerfully (and rather cheesily, Alex noticed), and said, "Well, they're really some trinkets, actually. We had a relative who dabbled somewhat in the elemental arts, some avante-garde stuff, really. However, they hold some sentimental purpose and curiousity for our father. ("I can't believe how shamelessly she can lie through her teeth like that," Alex thought) Now the thing is, we don't really know our way around Gaera that much...and a guide could really be useful...tell me, though, why are you interested in the stones?"

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:13 pm

Yinnea blinked.

"Well, I'm Yinnea, ex-Third Class Sword Mage of Neo Vane. Now, see, I think magic stones. o.o You mentioned them. Fellow colleagues have asked me to find out about them, since apparently I'm too anti-social. So, I guess you have a guide. "

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:37 am

Sitting in a chair in the adjacent table, is a woman almost enveloped in robes. They are easily recognizable as robes of Ishtar, although the person under them is not so recognizable. Being hooded, and all.

~Sucking the energy out of....Magic Stones? Like....~

"Excuse me? Sir, madam...Yinnea? You were talking about magic stones....would this be one?"

So saying this, the woman plopped down a small crystal on the table betwixt the three. It rapidly changed colors, going through every color of the rainbow.

"I've had it since I was ten. It's something of a mood-changer. Umm....and what was that about sucking the energy out of that one person like in Riva?"

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Thu Jan 23, 2003 5:32 pm

OOC: DW: Okay, it's all been cleared up now. Thanks.

PSL: I don't mind the short post part, however, as no characters are in the woods at the moment, you should try to do a post that's more on track with what everyone else is doing at the moment.

And now, on with the RP!

IC: Alex was taken aback at what the girl had said. Hoping noone else heard it, he quickly, and quietly, responded, "It was a matter of self defense. A few thugs tried to attack us, and we needed to defend ourselves."

"The stones, though," answered Tristan, her voice in a normal range, "are antiques that belonged to my grandfather. If you don't mind," she said, looking with interest at the stone, "could I take a closer look at that?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nebulaqueen>NebulaQueen</A] at: 1/23/03 5:53:51 pm

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:38 am

Yinnea thought for a moment.
Well. o.o Life draining seems more Hzar's sort of thing. But..eh, screw it. We sword mages never get to learn anything new. So...

"Alright...." The sword mage turned around, nodding very seriously to her colleagues, because, after all, this was obviously her department. Yep. 100% her business.

"...So, I assume you want to retrieve them? I do have one question. We're not gonna end up saving the world or anything, are we?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=banjooie>Banjooie</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/24/03 1:57:14 am

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:06 pm

"No..." said Tristan. "Why do you ask?"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:34 pm

Angel sat in a darkened corner of the bar, overhearing the commotion going on. He toke a sip of his rum and then sat it down, his hood kept his face from being revieled and his robes stretched down to the floor.

He tilted his head to listen more carefully to the conversation.

He pondered the stone he had seen, this magic stones that they talked about. He had seen one during his trip through Riva, a farmer was bardering it off as a gem of some sourt.

Angel approached the table and placed his hand on the oak wood tabletop, catching the notice of the adventuerers there.

"It seems that you already have a guide, but with my knowaladge of the wilderness i can guide you through the many forrests." angel said with a smile under his hood.

Wanderer Josh

Intro!

Unread postby Wanderer Josh » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:17 pm

OOC: I'll go with my original plan then. Heeeeeeerrrreeee'sss Kanter!

IC: At a nearby table, a lone figure stared at his ale while he slowly spun it back and forth between his palms.

So what do I do now? he mused before finally taking a drink, I can't go back home. Not that I'd want to in the first place. I can't find any work that doesn't require suicidal tendencies... And I'm so broke that I had to sell Pedro... Shit... Life sucks...

He finished off the ale and looked around the bar some more. It was relatively quiet tonight. Considering the people that ran the place and the usual patrons, that was saying something.

"No work for me," Kanter muttered in a sing song manner. But that was before he spotted something promising. Two people at another table with two others next to them were all talking about some kind of journey, guides, and something about stones.

"Could be my lucky day," Kanter finally smirked as he pick up his gear and walked over to the group.

"If you folks are going on a journey, you might need some protection. I'll be happy to give you some if you can pay me at least a little bit of gil."

Banjooie

Re: Intro!

Unread postby Banjooie » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:24 pm

Yinnea thought upon hearing the newcomer.
Great. <.< He's probably just here for the loot. Oh well.

"Well..er..see, we Neo Vanists kind of try to avoid that thing. We've noticed the last Five, count'em, five Vanists that got involved into something like that were complete wackos."

PSLoyalist

Re: Intro!

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:05 pm

Angel eyed up the people at the table, they were obviously suspious of something, he decided to assure them he wasn't a theif.

"I assure you, I am not a theif or rogue, just doing a good deed as a ranger." Angel said as he put down his hood, revieling his scared up face.

Angel flashed his bow, and tried anything to make it look like he was not a theif, he needs to find out what those stones are they were talking about, he didn't know why, maybe just curiousity, or greed...

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:33 pm

"I don't mind at all. And my name is Celine, just so you know." Celine said this as she handed over the stone. "And Yinnea, what exactly are you doing here? I never thought a Neo-Vanist like yourself would get involved in something like this."

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:06 pm

Tristan nodded, and picked up the stone to take a closer look at it. She stared at it for a few moments, and then slowly handed it back to Celine. "I'm...I'm not sure if that's one of the ones we're looking for, but...well, we could use your help." She nodded at Alex, who took out a leather bag. He shook it to make it jingle, and smiled at their new companions. "This is enough to pay all of your expenses, I hope?"

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:15 pm

"Miss, I don't need your money. I'm a priestess of Ishtar. Even if this entire ordeal didn't interest me, I would be going if you wanted or needed my help."

Wanderer Josh

Unread postby Wanderer Josh » Fri Jan 24, 2003 3:23 pm

Kanter literally beamed when he saw the leather bag.

"I accept!" Kanter yelled a little bit to loudly. What had been another one of those foodless and jobless days was actually turning out to be halfway decent. Then he remembered something.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take about thirty gil of that right now and save the rest till after the job is done. I need to save an old friend of mine before somebody sells him off."

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:35 pm

Alex sighed in relief at what the priestess said. "I thank you, mam," he said. He then opened the bag, and pulled out the coins needed to pay Kanter. The coins handed to him, he said, "We'll be leaving now, to meet up with a friend of ours in La Estrella Nueva. It's a clock shop a few blocks to the north of the inn. However, we'll only be there for an hour, at the most." He paused, and put the pouch away. "Don't be late."

Wanderer Josh

Unread postby Wanderer Josh » Fri Jan 24, 2003 5:34 pm

Kanter nodded quickly and took off through the front doors. It took him only a few minutes to race all the way back to the stable be had sold Pedro to.

"I'm looking for my donkey," Kanter coughed as he ran through the doors and up to the stable master's desk while he caught his breath again, "I sold him to you this morning. His name is Pedro. I've got the money to get him back."

It was then that Kanter realized that there weren't any donkeys, mules or anything else that resembled them in the stable.

"If yer gonna ask about that dam donke', I sold 'im right after you left as well as th' rest o' his breed I had 'ere. Some kind o' caravan. Tough luck," the stable master returned to counting the day's profits so far as Kanter left.

Too late... Story of my life. Well Pedro, good luck in life. Don't get killed...

Kanter turned back and walked slowly back towards the appointed meeting place. He'd have plenty of time to get there now anyway...

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:52 pm

Angel smilied slightly, knowing the real reward was finding out what these damned stones were, but money never hurt anyone.

"You got it." Angel said with a grin. After a few minutes of gathering his stuff he headed for the area he was gonna meet the rest.

"three guides, hm, this is gonna be intresting." Angel said to himself as he walked down the road, bow in hand. "i can see already all we're gonna do is bicker."

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Jan 24, 2003 9:53 pm

OOC: As I'm assuming everyone's following Alex and Tristan into the clock shop, there will be some slight character control for the sake of pace. I apologize if it's an inconvenience for anybody. And as for the "mom" thing later on, the faerie thinks of her as her mom. She isn't really her natural born daughter. ^_^

IC: The group walked for a bit, until they reached a tall, wooden building that looked more like a former tavern than a place to buy clocks and timepieces. Over the shop there was a quaint wooden sign reading La Estrella Nueva. Ignoring what Angel said ealier, Tristan led the way inside.

Inside was a bustling store filled with bizarre pieces of works that did not look like your standard watch by any means. The atmosphere was incredibly busy, and seemed quite alive. From wall to wall there were clocks and watches of every shape and imaginative design imaginable. And through the aisles traveled a purple and brown haired blur.

"Ah, there she is," said Tristan, smiling. Carefully avoiding knocking down some of the more fragile models, she sidled her way into the aisle that the bustling blur was currently located.

Upon closer inspection, the blur was actually a short female who looked about to be sixteen. She had long, golden brown hair, with stressed grey eyes gaurded by glasses that kept sliding down her nose. Under a purple robe with yellow trim, she wore all black (except for what looked like bright red tennis shoes). The girl looked like a befuddled hummingbird, with a quest to keep small children off of things of great breakability, magic, or most likely...both.

"Johnny, don't touch that, that's a Valthi piece-Er, sir, please keep your daughter away from that, the Drow Hourglass of Death is not a toy-Dammit Johnny, I told you not to touch that Valthi Ther-*CRASH* -mometer..."

Muttering under her breath something along the lines of "I swear to any god that needs their watch tuned at the moment, that is so coming out of that little brat's trust fund..." she stopped for a moment to get a nearby employee to clean up the mess. Catching her breath before confronting the next catastrophe, she noticed Tristan from the corner of her eye. "Oh, hullo," she said, a bit more cheerful than she was before, "I haven't seen you in a while. It's nice to see a friendly face...what do you need?"

"Oh, you know those stones I told you about earlier in the letter?"

The girl gave her an odd look, and said slowly, "Uh-huh...and who are those friends of yours?"

She pointed at them and said,"The guy with the black hair is Alex, I already told you about him, he's the Rivan...the two women are Yinnea and Celine-Celine's the one in the Ishtar robes, by the way, she's a priestess, we have somebody else coming, he'll be by later, and the Ranger is Angel."

The shop owner snorted. "Angel? What kind of name is that? Next thing we know I'll have customers named Drow Longbow and Dwarfey McDwarf-Dwarf."

Tristan sighed. "Please Neb, don't be like this, we need their help."

"Fine fine, sorry. I'll tell you what, I may have something in the back to help you guys out. You two-" she said, pointing to Tristan and Alex, "-come with me. Everyone else, stay here, and don't touch anything." Leading the two into a room in the back, she said to a small faerie buzzing above her head, "Hey Qulam, can you watch the shop for me? I'm taking a break."

"Oh, sure thing Mom."

That being taken care of, the three walked off into the room near the back.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:03 pm

Angel looked around at the different clocks and odd assortments.

"jeez." Angel said looking at some odd ones down the aisle. "Angel, what kind of name is that?", he said mocking the faerie.

Angel sighed at the thought of his name, "What is my real name...,".

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:17 pm

Yinnea looked to Angel.

"Probably Goblin or something like that."

She snickered.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:21 pm

Angel turned and threw a nasty look towards Yinnea, after which he continued to examine the clocks and watch the children destroy things with random ease and pleasure.

"maybe someone shoudl tell them to stop," Angel said to himself as the children knocked over a large clock that they were trying to climb.

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:44 pm

Meanwhile, in the back room, our three NPC/Heroes were having a kinky threesome involving creative use of a grandfather clock.

Only not.

Seriously though, back to the RP....

IC: "So," said Neb, brushing some lint off of her robe, "what do you need?"

"Well," said Alex, "we need to know if you've seen any of the stones."

She shook her head. "No, I can't say I have. I haven't heard any news about them, either, unless you count the tidbit from Riva about the 'soul sucking dragon bastard,' which I'm sure you're quite familiar with. You were able to come up with a good disquise, I hope."

Alex blushed furiously. "That was an accident," he said through gritted teeth.

"I know it was, you two know it was, but they don't. Just be thankful that you aren't really a dragon, m'kay? Praise Heaven for the ignorance of the masses...Anyways, I have something for you two." Rummaging around her pockets, she pulls out what looks like a weathered compass made of copper. "Here, this is attuned to specific types of magic and danger, so this should be a great help. I also have a list of inns and taverns that are, how shall we say, not exactly prying. Helped me out a great when I first came to Gaera." After handing the "compass" to Tristan, Neb stood up and hung her purple robe on a coat rack. She grabbed what looked like a steel staff with an elegant clockface on the top where a stone would normally be.

"Er, what are you doing?" asked Tristan.

"I'm coming with you. Considering your current situation, you could use someone of my skills to help you. Now, lemme find my sack...."

"But what about your shop?"

"Bah, Qulam can take over, she's been wanting to have some more training in the shop. She isn't one of your Gaeran fae, mind you, so she has a good bit of cynicism with the shady types that will suit her well...ah here it is." Packing various things into the surprisingly small bag (including the set of purple robes she was wearing earlier) she turned towards her two guests. "By the way," Neb asked, "how did you get these people involved. I can see how the ranger and the priestess might come along with this, but the Neo Vanist..."

"Er, we told them we were siblings looking for a few magist heirlooms."

"Ah, bloody frickin' tastic. If it weren't for the fact that you were a lesbian, I'd be worried that you two would get into some cliche romance that would blow your cover. Then again, there are so many other ways this plan could go wrong...c'mon, lets go get this over with before it's too late."

EDIT: OOC: Neb isn't a fae, she's just a short human. Who's about to have a brain aneurism when she sees what the kids are doing to her store. Qulam is more of an adoptive daughter.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nebulaqueen>NebulaQueen</A] at: 1/25/03 1:21:01 am

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:03 am

Yinnea simply stood there in the shop, not touching anything. After all, she was there to guide them. Through something. Whatever the hell it was they wanted to be guided through. ...And it had better not involve saving the world.

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:53 am

Angel decided to wait outside for the time being, telling Yinnea that he was going to wait outside the door, he procedded onto the dark street.

Angel disliked buildings, ever since those things that the druid told him, there are alot of things he dosn't like.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Jan 25, 2003 3:43 pm

Celine was waiting in the shop as well, and saw Yinnea waiting.

"Yinnea, you never did answer. Why are you on this expedition? I would have figured a Neo-Vanist to stay away from things like this."

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:21 pm

Yinnea shrugged.
"Well, it involves magic stones. <.< And they said I wouldn't end up saving the world. I never do much anyway, so I thought I'd help."

Wanderer Josh

that was easy

Unread postby Wanderer Josh » Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:47 pm

Kanter found the shop easily enough. From the outside it seemed that there was complete pandemonium going on inside. The truth wasn't that far off the mark. Children, fey, and lots of breakable objects.

He looked over at four of his soon to be traveling companions, "Did I miss anything?"

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:17 pm

OOC: About Neb's "curse", I put up an explanatory thing in the RP's OOC thread. The Gord in the chant comes from here.

IC: The look a person has on there face before they have a brain aneurism is a priceless thing.

Such a look was on Neb's face when she saw what the children were doing to her shop.

Not even noticing the new arrival of Kanter, her eye began to twitch furiously as she gripped her steel staff. Tristan and Alex exchanged looks, and decided silently that running would be a good idea right about now.

Neb glared at the destructive children and the "customers" that made up their parents. "There's a sign in my shop," she growled, "it clearly says that all parents who bring in their children must keep an eye on them at all times. That sign is there for a reason." She gripped her staff even tighter, and brought it into an upright position. Soon she began chanting, and the clockface began to glow a soft blue.

"From the land to the sea
By the power of Gord and shop keepers many
My patience has been tried, I've tried to take care
But keep in mind that what I do now is perfectly fair
When you hear this, don't pout or throw a fit..."

In the middle of this chant she paused, and raised the staff even higher. The clock glowed even brighter, enveloping the store in light. A small wind had began to blow (affecting people, but keeping the merchandise safe.) At this moment, Neb decided to finish her spell.

"IF YE BREAK IT," she shouted, "YE SHALL BUY IT!"

Wanderer Josh

Unread postby Wanderer Josh » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:45 pm

Tristan and Alex were nothing new to Kanter, but it was the goddess that came came out that caught Kanter's full attention. The golden brown hair, the grey eyes, even the glasses held his senses in awe.

Holy shit... I hope she's coming with us... He thought as he watched her grow impatient and then angry, She even looks great when pissed off... I think I'm in love!

Then he saw her start to cast the spell and finish it.

Shit... I'm going to die happy after all. Wait... nothing happened... What the hell?

When Kanter finally found his voice he kneeled in front of her, "Umm... My name is Kanter Gilten. Can I make your aquantence? Eh... Should we all be dead now?"

Shit... can't talk strait...My first impression is sooo screwed...

Kanter laughed nervously as he still kneeled, not sure what to do.

OOC: lol, god I love doing this stuff with Kanter.Image

Edited by: Wanderer Josh&nbsp; Image at: 1/25/03 11:50:30 pm

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:38 pm

(heh, you think that's bad, I already had Angel battle a katana wielding ninja with his boxers on and a shotgun, wasted, and got hit by a brick earlier)

Angel noticed a glowing light coming form the shop's window.

"children..." Angel said getting up from the wall of the building, not really expecting the building to blow up or whatnot.

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:41 am

Yinnea watched the spell silently, and had one thing going through her mind.

What element is that, and is it teachable?

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:23 pm

However, Angel was extremely wrong, as the building blew up right afterwards.

Just kidding. ^^

IC: Neb looked at Kanter nervously and somewhat confused. After an awkward silence, she laughed and said, "Nah, don't worry, that spell isn't lethal. In fact, it doesn't really hurt anyone...well, physically at least. Here," she said, helping Kanter get up, "most people call me Neb, by the way. You must be the other person joining in on this...by the way, has anyone seen the ranger that was in here earlier?"

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:27 pm

Angel, noticing the calmness inside, decided to go into the buidling and see what he can do, when he got he noticed nothing had happened.

"A curse," Angel said to himself, "Good thing i wasn't in here."

Wanderer Josh

Unread postby Wanderer Josh » Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:20 pm

Kanter flushed a little red as she helped him up. It wasn't that he was sort of idiot... He just had no idea what to do. Between her exalting appearance and his own lack of experience one how to act towards members of the opposite sex who could immediately enrapture him. After all, before he had left home, what girl would be interested in a family where multiple wives were a norm.

But even with all this running through his head, Kanter did manage to say something, "It's great to meet you Neb. I can't wait for all this to start."

OK. Good Kanter. Just breathe, think clear, and stop talking to yourself in your head. Just keep your cool and you might be able to salvage some sort of self respect and get her to like you back.

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:50 pm

Yinnea blinked.

"That isn't a curse...is it? Because I really want to learn it. And if it's a curse, I have to give it to Hzar. Granted, I still can't tell what it does..."

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:26 am

"Er, well, the spell's simple, really...basically, if someone or somebody breaks something of yours-repeatedly-the curse will make some of their money dissapear to give you money, thus paying for the costs of the broken item. The spell ends when either the money is paid back in full-along with interest, the person in question dies, or until somebody of the family line enters retail. And as for whether or not it's a curse..." Neb paused, and coughed nervously, "erm, it really depends on what your definition of a curse is-Hey Tristan, don't you think it's a good time to be looking for those stones right about now?"

"She has a point," said Alex. "We've been in the store long enough. We should probably check out some of the other vendors right about now."

Tristan nodded. "Sounds good to me. Then we'll check into one of the tavern's on Neb's list, and talk about tomorrow's plans. Does that sound good to everyone?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nebulaqueen>NebulaQueen</A] at: 1/26/03 11:30:35 pm

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:34 am

Yinnea blinked.

"Oh. o.o We have those already. Anyway, let's get on with the not-world-saving already."

PSLoyalist

Unread postby PSLoyalist » Mon Jan 27, 2003 8:42 am

"yeah, i'm up for that." Angel said blankly as he noticed some gold had left his pockets.

"Eh? i broke something?" Angel said with a surprised look, he then recollected knocking over a small novolty trinket from a shelf on his way out, figured it didn't matter since the children were already knocking over grandfather clocks.

Angel smilied grimly, "Ok, yeah, I'm ready."

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs