Wedding Day in Doma

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Kotoki

Ha ha!

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:13 am

Kotoki, likewise, reached up and gave him a similar peck. "I'm great!" she replied, smiling. "I'd thought you might skip out... Thank you for coming."

She gestured vaguely to the other people at the bar. "We're just trying to figure out what to give Dan and Kyra for a present... You don't think they'd like a pet, do you?"

Jak Snide

Will there be S&M at the wedding?

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:56 pm

"Present?" He said, a little surprised.

IM: "Bah! They invite us, and then expect us to bring a gift!? I should be the one on the receiving end..."

"Pet? Don't they already have a chocobo? Do..."

Then, in the back of his mind, a little bell rang. While Dan himself didn't come here often, Stephan and Midoku did, which occasionally yielded the odd bit of info about the pseudo-paladin.

"Wait, I remember the S&M duo mentioning that he liked cats." Jak smiled invisibly under the shadow of his hat. He was rather proud with the little name he'd come up with, seeing as it was rather clever. Well, he thought so at least.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Will there be S&M at the wedding?

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:42 pm

"Cats! I wuv kitties." Molo smiled. "I didn't know you liked cats, too, Jak! I could probably catch one if I walked around the fields or something. . .I don't really know where else cats live."

Archmage144

S&M!? It's a @#%$ wedding! Er, not literally...I hope.

Unread postby Archmage144 » Mon Aug 19, 2002 6:05 pm

Hakaril, meanwhile, was oblivious to the rest of the world. Airships with malfunctioning restrooms, tavern antics, bathing barbarians, chancellors deliberating presents and the like were all outside his current realm of existence, and thusly, of no importance to him--most likely, if a runner had brought him a message about any topic right now other than the wedding or the end of the world, he would have continued to work and plan in single-minded determination for hours upon end.

After spending a good deal of time considering, copying, collating, scribbling, scribing, scratching, and procuring scroll tubes, the archmage believed he had put together the ideal wedding gift.

Kotoki

Re: S&M!? It's a @#%$ wedding! Er, not literally...I hop

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Aug 19, 2002 11:32 pm

Kotoki blinked a few times. "S&M? I never knew they were into... oh." She laughed. "I'm not smart today. But I guess a cat wouldn't be a bad idea. Everyone likes cats. Maybe we should get one too."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

.. muwahaha

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:47 am

End looked around, sighing briefly. He had spent much of the day traipsing from one corner of the world to another, attempting to reach Doma with the help of his 'trusty' map. As it turned out, though, he had more success following his sense of smell then the crinkled parchment of the landscape map.

"Figures," End murmured to himself as he stepped into the Capital. He then realized that his gift for Daniel was gone.

"Holy crap!! That stone idol is gone.. oh well, I'm sure it won't cause any harm.. gotta find something else to give."

**Elsewhere**
The orphanage had just settled down for the night.. little did they notice that ominous idol sitting in front of their home.. nor did they notice the flames creeping up the side of their building..

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: .. muwahaha

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Aug 20, 2002 12:58 pm

"Ohhhh!!!" Molo hugged Kotoki suddenly, almost to the point of suffocation. "Can we REALLY?! I promise I'll take care of it forever and ever and ever! It'll be my best friend! YAY KOTOKI!"

NamagomiMk0

Chimera Airlines-when YOU have to be there the same day.

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 7:28 pm

Being a chimera had its problems, but the advantages and perks FAR outweighed the problems he had...Flight was probably the best advantage he had from this form. Thanks to those wings, his little (Rather uneventful) trip was cut in half...

Upon reaching the church, he decided to enter...opening the door...and then walking in...the door shutting with a loud bang...

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

More GM'ish posting, and stuff.

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 8:47 pm

*An Amused Merchant *
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Idama smiled through his sips, amused not only by the obvious affection between the green-robed stranger and the Inn-Keeper, but how helpful the stranger had been with the group's gift choice. The stranger *did* give him a mild uneasy feeling, but over all he felt that the group was full of good people, and great friends to this 'Daniel' person as well.

Although... in the back of his mind, he wondered why the stranger would call two people the 'S&M Duo' <.>?

"It is wonderful that you have decided on a gift worthy of your friend..." he said to all present, smiling as he added to Molokidan, "It would also seem you have found one worthy of yourself as well, young one. ^_^"

Remembering his manners, he extended a hand toward the green-robed mage.

"Hello good sir, it is good to meet you." ^_^

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/21/02 12:47:56 am

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Hilarious Irony.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:00 pm

Ash heard a loud bang, it was the church doors closing.

IM: Holy @#%$!!! He's going into the church!!! That bastard will probably burn it to the ground.

He ran as fast as he could considering he was wearing an almost full suit of armor.

IM: Got to hurry... can't let that bastard Demon ruin THIS wedding!

He ran straight into the church door, hitting it open with his elbow. "ALRIGHT RICO!!! SHOW YOURSELF YA SONUVA BITCH!!!" he yelled out into the hallways, sword-drawn. He was expecting to see his archnemesis standing there, in the middle of whatever godsawful plan he had...

All he saw was Kamos, and a few priests.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Elders get no respect XP

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:08 pm

*Shelia: Warrior Wizard*

O_O;;; "...FIGHT!?!?" The elderly woman gasped, starting to back off from the Warhammer touting young man. As she did so, though, she couldn't help shaking the feeling she'd seen this man before.

Damn old age, where have I seen him before? If I could just remember... she told herself, hoping that SOMEHOW she may be able to avoid fighting this man.

**Meanwhile**

"Dude... that lady's sure taking awhile to use the can.. you think we outta check on her?" one of the muscular men from earlier said, looking over at his 'bro'.

"Nah, she'll be done soon." the other man nodded reassuringly, "Besides, there isn't much space out there, wouldn't wanna invade her privacy, would ya?"

"...I guess we can all wait another minute..." the first man nodded, "Can't hurt, right?"

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/21/02 1:08:42 am

Jak Snide

Jak = Bastard.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:10 pm

Jak looked at the merchant, and raised an eyebrow. Unlike Idama, Jak didn't remember his manners. Well, he did. He just didn't care for them.

"Er, hi." he replied, not extending a hand himself.

Vampire Jester Jinx

mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm pineapple tiki wedding

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Aug 20, 2002 11:39 pm

Jazz flicked her husbands nose playfully, and finally got off him, re-arranging her best dress that she was wearing, which was a horribly low cut slinky red dress. But to Jazz's mind, she looked damn classy.

She gave the fruit of her womb and fanged sarcastic smile and said, "You bring something bad home, I cook it. You eat it. Understand? Or do I need to go fetch Mr. Menchi to make my point?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaede looked blankly at Daien, then quickly unstrapped the giant fighting staff.

"Sorry! It's been habit for so long I forgot about that! ^.^;;;;"

Jaede quickly beemed a smile that said she was trying her hardest, and hugged the silver haired elf's arm. "So when are we going?"

Uncle Pervy

Re: mmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm pineapple tiki wedding

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Aug 21, 2002 2:23 am

"Right then," Pervy agrees. "If ye think he'd like a kitten, I'm all fer it."

He walks over to the odd merchant, and looks him square in the eyes. This close, Pervy could definately smell something odd about the merchant. It was a scent of Magic, that much he knew. Something that smelt of freshly cut grains.

But that's all he could detect. The pirate had yet to get used to this new sense, so recently awakened by his exploits in Zelse's Tower. Knew knew other mages could detect magic, but never could himself. It was not until he was exposed to so much holy magic there that he could understand why, magic had a scent as well as a color, and he was one of the few who could smell it rather than see it.

And this Merchant smelt strongly of it, putting Pervy's hackles on end. Still, he had a task to get done, and no merchant was going to stop him. He draws out several gil from his voluminous pockets, and slaps them on the bar.

"Get me one, Matey."

Then he leans a little closer, and whispers, "I might have other work fer ye later, aye?"

Choark

Fight!? WOOO!

Unread postby Choark » Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:01 am

**Choark : Lady Killer!**

Though it was shouted out in surprise and alarm, Choark was none the wiser, so when he heard the old woman scream "FIGHT!" he took it as a positive responce and that they should start.

So he charged at her, swinging his Warhammer, with a huge grin on his face...

**Jenna : Innocent and clean since birth...**

Jenna grumbled something that no one could pick up, but it probably wasn't pleasant at all. She hated that Skeleton, which had somehow managed to survive all the attacks she had made on its undead "life".

Her attacks were made harder by the fact everytime Mr Bow-tie skeleton spoke she just couldn't help but like him, and Jenna likes no one.

"@^@% cursed skeleton" She grumbled out loud, saying something she had learned from her aunty.

To cheer her helf up a little she licked at her lollypop, which filed her body with sweet delight. Anyone wondering why should note how red this lollypop was... and that it was homemade for a vampire...

Jenna spoted that fact her momma was all dressed up.

"What are you all tarted up for?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Casts Bumpaga*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:47 pm

(OOC: Just bumping for now so LDC can get her own stuff into this RP too ^.^;; )

Elementalist Daien

Re: Wedding Day in Doma

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:00 am

Daien nodded happily as she removed the large staff from her back, still wondering how someone as thin as Jaede would actually be so strong. He looked at a pouch he held on his waist, fumbling around some papers, then looked at Jaede.

"Well... I suppose we can go now... But we may be a bit early if we do." He shrugged

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Sighs*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 11:36 am

(OOC: I apologise to everyone for not keeping up, been having one of those writing funks lately -_-;;; )

*A Stressed Out Priest*

"OOOH! OOH!! Father Rudal!! Father Rudal!!" a short woman started shouting, running down the aisle of the Ishtarian Church in a rush. The hood of her large robes flapped back, revealing a head full of long, strawberry red hair, held back by a pearl headband with tiny red runes and triangles decorating it. At the altar, a slighty stressed looking man rested against it, sighing in his palm at what he knew was coming. The man wore white robes almost exactly like the woman's, white with a pattern of red triangles along the sleeves and base, only his robes had ancient Ishtarian runes and text written around said triangles. He pushed up a pair of spectacle, thin and rectangular with the slightest tint of light blue in the lenses. His short dark hair showed small streaks of light grey, small wrinkles around his eyes and mouth the only other signs he had already lived a rather lengthy life. He looked up from his palm, gazing back at the priestess with slightly annoyed green eyes.

-_-;; "...yes, what is it Sister Katherine?" the priest answered, trying hard not to sigh.

<_>? "I... I just don't know father..." the priestess asked, holding up two rolls of decorative paper, one red and one light blue, "Which one do you think is more fitting for a ceremony of the goddess?" This time the priest could not contain the sigh, his irritation showing on his face as he answered her back, some of the other priests and priestesses looking on with sympathy as they continued to decorate the church.

e.e; "Sister... what did I tell you when you asked about the flowers?" he asked her, as the young priestess scratched at the side of her head.

<_<? "Um... I think you said 'pick what you feel best suits this ceremony'?" she answered.

e.e "And when you asked about the color of the announcements?" he asked.

>_>; "....'pick what you feel best suits this ceremony?'"

"Indeed... so what do you think I'm going to tell you now?" he asked her.

"....uh.... 'pick what I feel best suits this ceremony? ^.^;;;" the priestess answered nervously.

"That would be correct." Father Rudal answered. The young Priestess looked down at the floor, drawing her hood back up in embarrasement.

v.v "I...I'm sorry father... it's just... this is my first wedding as a full-fledged Priestess, I'd hate to get anything wrong..." Sister Katherine told him. The Priest closed his eyes a moment, taking a calming breath before he stepped down from the altar, placing a reassuring hand on the young woman's shoulder.

"It's... quite alright sister, a young follower's first ceremony is often one full of self doubt and fear." he tried to reassure her, a genuine smile on his face now, "However, you must remember that the most important thing you have to offer is your faith. As long as you have that, and confidence in yourself, that is more than enough for the Goddess." He smiled a bit wider, adding "...and more than enough for yourself."

"...I... suppose father..." she answered, looking down at the ground, "...Ok... I'll, try harder to choose for myself."

"That's excellent, sister." he answered, giving the Priestess a small hug, "I'm sure the young couple will love what you and your fellow sisters have done for their ceremony so fa..."

The Priestess' eyes suddenly went wide, as she pushed away from the father in a panic.

O_O;; "OHGODDESSIFORGOTTOSPEAKWITHTHEBRIDE!!!" she yelled, grabbing at the sides of her face in shock, "Whatif shehates thecolors Ipicked Ihave togospeak withher!!"

She turned and ran toward the side entrance to the church, as Father Rudal sighed into his palm.

-_-;; "...well, she *almost* listened that time..." he thought aloud, walking down the long aisle of the church. How long had he been the head of this church, he wondered. 20 years now? 30? It seemed like so long ago when he first came here, alone and hungry for food. The former head of the church had taken him in, giving him and other children a place to feel safe and call home. He took up the faith here when he came of age, becoming a Priest of Ishtar just like the man who raised him. When the head of the church passed away a few years later, the young man took it upon himself to take over his duties, serving as the Church Father ever since. While frequently visited, theirs was a small church, and Father Rudal was unaccustomed to having so many people of such importance in attendance. One of the generals for the kingdom, and possibly the King or Queen themselves...

Needless to say, the stress involved was starting to take its toll on the man.

e.e;;; "...I think I need something to loosen up..." he told himself, reaching for the front doors. Before he could, though, someone chose that moment to come through the doors, which shut with a loud *THUD* that echoed through the church walls. The church father urked at the sight before him, a strange 'man' with large wings and tail, claws coming from his hands. Perhaps if he had been from one of Doma's smaller vilages, he may have screamed and run in shock at this 'demon'. However, Doma capital was a crossroads for people of many different lands and backgrounds, so the church father was quite accustomed to individuals who didn't meet the 'norm'.

"Oh... *ahem*... Welcome to our humble Church, sir..." The Father said to the Chimera, nodding his head in the man's direction, "...what is it that you seek here?"

He would have waited and listened for the Chimera's response, except a certain Doman General chose that moment to slam the doors wide open, causing a loud THUD against the church walls. Father Rudal spotted a bearded man with a sword drawn, and heard as a few of his followers screamed and dove for cover behind the pews. The father couldn't help feeling the urge to go and hide, but he wasn't about to leave his sisters and fellow priests.

e.e; "Sir... would you please put that weapon away? This is a place of worship, not violence." Father Rudal told the swordsman.

(OOC: I think you can guess what'll happen to this guy later, Pervy Image )

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 10/2/02 2:16:39 pm

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Dae being smart for a change...

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:11 pm

Dae smirked and picked himself up from the ground. "Oh, didn't you hear, girl? Da-O.O"

Before Daenj'r let THAT little tidbit of information out, he remembered his daughter's little crush on the paladin.

In the back of his mind he gave out a little grumble.

"Uh... you tell her, hon..." he responded as he walked off to the bathroom...

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Right then..

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Aug 24, 2002 2:21 pm

End jaunted along the street now, having gained some ground back on where he was supposed to be heading. As his short legs hopped across the rough pavement that composed most of the ground he was travelling across, he came to what he fondly called the 'Inn district' due to the proliferation of Inns here.

They were randomly dispersed around the area, and so many of them were similar enough so as to cause End to wonder why so many inns were even established.. if they were all so similar in the way they functioned.. how did they even make any business?

Perhaps the delightful personalities of the innkeepers?.. on that note, End decided not stop by the Jade Dragon Inn, as he had recently caused a bit of structural damage to it. Not that it was his fault, but he didn't want to face Dia about it, regardless...

As he kept his pace up, he came to another inn. This one he hadn't been in before, and as he walked in, he couldn't quite tell who any of the people were.

Regardless, he walked up to the back of the nearest person, some blue-haired guy with chopsticks, and asked, "You know where the wedding ceremony is being held? And if they have cake?"

NamagomiMk0

Re: Right then..

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:48 pm

Kamos just sat there, turning his head towards Ash...and decided to take advantage of this humiliating (for the hero) moment...a slightly malicious grin appeared across his face..and a slightly mocking tone escaped his mouth

"Oh, looks like the hero isn't so virtuous after all....remember, no violence in the church."

He chuckled and turned back to his forward-faced position in the front seat, but not before waving his finger in the no-no fashion.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Ash embarrassed.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:45 am

Ash looked around. "Oh... it was you Kamos... by the description of the "Demon" people claimed to see, I thought Rico had tried to crash THIS wedding as well. Sorry Ummm... father for doing that... total miscommunication on my part." he said as he sheathed his sword.

He turned back towards the door, "Next time Kamos.... please just WALK to the church. You know how some of the townspeople are." he said as he walked out of the church, closing the doors behind him.

IM: Could've sworn I told that dipshit not to pull that kind of stuff out in the middle of the city.

He walked back towards Kotoki's, but was glad that it wasn't his demonic kopii.

(Yeah, for those who are new, Ash and Kamos don't really like each other... at all.)

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Summons Elderly people to beat Cho* >:D

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:04 am

*Shelia: AGILE Warrior Wizard *

Knowing full well what the impact of that large, blunt object would have on her aging form, Shelia dove for cover behind one of the supports that lowered the plank. She could only hope it would survive long enough for her to prepare.

~.~;;; Gods... I haven't had to use this spell in ages... Please don't forsake me now, Ishtar... Shelia thought, closing her eyes and motioning her hands for an incantation

-_- "May my faith become my light.... and my light protect me from harm... the White Wizard chanted, a soft white glow starting to surround her body...

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/26/02 5:06:48 am

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*GM'ish Posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:24 am

*Idama: Mercenary Merchant...? *

"If you are truly set on purchasing a pet, I believe there are some locations in our vast city that can fulfill those needs for you." Idama explained to Kotoki, bowing his head to her slightly, "Sadly, I have never had to purchase an animal, so there is not much I can do to advise you further... I apologise... ^_^;"

As he finished speaking, someone else entered the Inn, heading over toward the hyper, blue haired child. The soft spoken merchant glanced at the newcomer, and blinked a few times in shock. It was not due to the person's size, or said person's rather 'fuzzy' white fur, but the elaborate armor he was wearing. The merchant had only come across the small creatures known as 'Moogles' in these lands once, and they were nothing like the person he saw now. He could only assume this person was from another clan of Moogles, perhaps ones more outspoken than the timid, shy creatures Idama had taken weeks to gain the trust of many moons ago.

Mother and Father were quite right... this 'Doma' truly is a place where many of the planet's souls cross and converge... Idama smiled to himself, ...it makes me glad I chose this land for my new home... ^_^

While he thought to himself, the man in the white robes with the triangle patterns placed some gil down to purchase a drink. As he did, he turned to Idama, making him an offer of some kind. The merchant blinked a few times at the sea captain, his bright orange eyes showing some confusion at his statement.

"Sir... I... am not sure what you think I am... but I can assure that I am a simple, humble merchant, not a mercenary... ^_^;;" Idama told the captain, unsure of his intentions...

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/26/02 5:24:35 am

Uncle Pervy

Re: *GM'ish Posties*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:52 am

"Dun play dense," Pervy replies crossly. The smell of that mans magic was starting to get on the Pirate's nerves. "I made a request o' ye, an' ye act a damned fool. My money not good enough fer ye? Ye dun sell t' nekojin, maybe? I made ye a damned offer on a cat, an' ye just brush me aside, then gimme some kinda bunk 'bout mercenary service when I try t' arrange future business!"

The nekojin grits his teeth, takes Ushyu in had and strokes her fur. "Fine," he says after a moment. "Ye too damned good t' deal wit' me, so be it. I'll take me money elsewhere. ya bloody bigot turnshae."

As Ushyu climbs back to his shoulder, Pervy reclaims his gil, and holds them before the merchant's face. "Too bad ye missed th' opportunity t' make a hunnered times this much, and help out an innocent in need."

And with that, Pervy storms out of Kotoki's, wanting to put as much distance between himself and Idama before his temper gained control of him, and he got Molokidan in trouble.

All the same! Every last bloody one of them! They think they dun bleed red jus' cuz they got money!

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*And now... back to the 'happy' siblings >:D*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:32 am

*Head Invasion, AHOY!*

"...AHA!! There he is..." Stephan half growled, storming up the mountain path as Midoku followed quickly behind. The red-haired wizard sigh, not looking forward to the meeting. He knew the two siblings were likely to start fighting at the drop of a hat, and he also knew which blue-skinned individual would probably have to stop them.

"DAAAAAAAN! e\/e++" the former Dark Knight snarled, causing the unusual trio ahead of him to all go wide-eyed in shock. Forte literally jumped, almost sending Dan and Noel off of the saddle and over the edge, were it not for Dan's death-grip on the reigns.

"Stephan?! What the hell are you doing shouting with Forte around?!?!?" Dan growled at his younger sibling, sliding off the saddle to the ground and carefully placing Noel on the saddle, "You *KNOW* how skittish he is!!"

"Well, if YOU had bothered to mention your little sidetrip up here, I wouldn't be PISSED from wasting AN HOUR trying to FIND YOU!! e.e+++" Stephan snarled at Dan, who's face faultered a bit, tiny droplets of sweat forming on his brow. For once, Daniel knew that his sibling had good reason for being upset, and tried to choose his next words carefully.

"Uh..... sorry? ^_^;;;" Dan stammered, as Stephan sighed into one of his palms.

e.e "...just be glad today's your wedding day... otherwise I'd smack you upside the head for being an idiot..." he grumbled, turning back down the mountain path and walking off. Midoku sighed, walking over to Daniel with an exasperated face.

-_-;;; "I'd apologise but... I think we both know there's no need..." Midoku said, Daniel nodding as he started after his sibling, leading Forte down the mountain path by his reigns.

v.v;;; "Look, sorry about worrying you guys..." the Pseudo-Paladin apologised, staring at his boots as they walked, "...I guess... I just needed a little time to think about things..."

Dan smiled a bit, petting Forte and then leaning back to give Noel a quick scritch.

>.> "And these two are pretty good listeners." ^_^

^-^ "WARK!" Forte let out, nuzzling Dan as Noel rubbed into his palm.

"I see... hehehe..." Midoku chuckled, giving Forte a brief pet as well, the Chocobo letting out another soft wark, "I suppose having someone to confide in can ease quite a bit of tension."

"Indeed..." Dan said, staring over the cliff at the seemingly endless land before him, "I'm... still a bit nervous, but... I know I want to do this now, no doubt at all."

>.>" If I may say, I think you are both fortunate to have found one another." the Blue Wizard told him, placing a hand on Daniel's shoulder, "I'm sure you and Miss Kyra will have many wonderful years together Daniel..."

"Thanks Mid..." Daniel answered with a smile. He glanced ahead at his brooding sibling, adding with a smirk, "Who knows, maybe we'll even be as happy as the two of you have been."

"Hehehe... perhaps..." Midoku said, blushing a bit, "However, let us hope neither you or Miss Kyra develop the tendency to speak without thinking beforehand." Dan's smirked widened, knowing full well who Midoku was referring to.

"...or get really defensive about our feelings in public?" Dan added, chuckling a bit.

"Or lose your tempers at the mearest word?" Midoku said.
"Or lose our tempers at the mearest word?" Daniel said at the exact same moment.

The two just looked at each other for a moment, before both burst out laughing, Daniel leaning forward and holding his stomach, Midoku leaning against Forte to keep from falling over.

>\/> "Hey... what're you two laughing about?" Stephan asked, Daniel and Midoku getting up and doing their best to repress any furhter chuckles.

^_^; "Oh, nothing big bro... just talking about my future." Dan said, an occasional snicker making it's way out.

"In...*snicker*...indeed, Stephan... don't mind us..." Midoku said, struggling to keep a straight face.

<\/<;;; Sheesh... the stress is already making them both act f*&#ing nuts... Stephan sighed to himself, as the group continued their journey down the mountain....

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/26/02 4:48:49 pm

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*GM misreads, pays the consequences @.@;;;*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:36 am

*A *VERY* Stunned Merchant*

Idama sat at the bar in shock for a moment, caught completely off guard by the captain's tirade directed toward him. He'd made out a few phrases, something about 'being too good for a nekojin', but most of all, he had made the man upset.

"Excuse me please, I apologise for causing this..." Idama told the Innkeeper, nodding to her as he payed his bill and headed out of the Inn, hoping to catch up to the irate captain.

"Sir, please! A moment!!" Idama called out to the man...

Uncle Pervy

Re: *GM misreads, pays the consequences @.@;;;*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:39 am

The pirate's ears twitch under his hat as Idama calls out. Angily he whirls on a heel, falling into a defensive position naturally.

"What?!" He snaps, "Ye after me gil after all, ye damned money-drinkin' vampire?"

Before the merchant can say anything, Pervy glares at him and shouts "TOUGH!" Ushyu leaps from Pervy's shoulder quickly as the pirate makes an angry scything gesture with his right hand. "YE HAD YER DAMNED CHANCE WHEN I ASKED FER YER DAMNED SERVICES LIKE A DECENT PERSON! I EVEN SHOWED YE ME DAMNED CASH UP FRONT! YE WENT AN' IGNORED ME LIKE I DUN EVEN MATTER, AN' TREAT ME LIKE A DAMNED FOOL WHEN I OFFER YE A CHANCE T' GET SOME GOOD MONEY!

Pervy points at Idama angrily, ignoring the number of stares he's getting from passersby, and shouts, "AND THEN YE COME SNIFFIN' AFTER ME ARSE LIKE A BITCH'N HEAT AN' EXPECT ME T' JUST FORGIVE YE, YE BLOODY BASTARD?! BUGGER THAT! YE THINK JUST 'CUZ YE GOT BLOODY MONEY THAT I'LL JUST KISS YER ARSE AN' SAY I'M SORRY?!

"WELL IT AIN'T 'BOUT T' HAPPEN, YE DAMNED ARROGANT ARSE 'PON TH' PLANET! I DUN CARE HOW MUCH BLLODY MONEY YE GOT, OR HOW BLOODY GOOD YE THINK THAT MAKES YE! I'VE PILLAGED BASTARDS LIKE YE ON TH' VAL'RI FER A SCORE O' YEARS! THEY'RE BLOODYN MONEY DIDN'T KEEP ME FROM RIPPIN' THEM APART!

By the point, Pervy has begun to pace a bit, gesturing angily, while a crowd gathers around. "AND THEY BLOODY WELL DESERVED IT! I KNOW HOW YE DAMNED MERCHANTS ARE! YE GET A LITTLE MONEY, AN' SUDDENLY YER @#%$ SMELLS LIKE ROSES! YE THINK YER BETTER'N TH' REST O' US, LIKE YE AIN'T GOTTA TREAT US LIKE PEOPLE NO MORE! LIKE WERE SOME KINDA CATTLE, JUST THERE T' MAKE YE FAT AN' HAPPY!

"AN' DUN TRY T' DENY IT!" Pervy declares, stopping levelling an accusing finger at Idama. "I'VE WORKED ON MERCHANT SHIPS, AND I'VE RAIDED THREE SCORE O' EM! I'VE SEEN YER BLOODY LEDGERS, REDUCIN' YER CREW T' NOTHIN' BUT AN EXPENSE! AYE! I'VE WATCHED YER SORT COMDEMN A MAN T' DEATH 'CUZ HE DIDNAE FOLLOW SOME DAMNED RULE, AN' I"VE SEEN 'EM FLAY ANOTHER ALIVE FER TH' SAME FOOL REASON!"

Pervy lifts his had from an accusing point skyward, mimickin' a professor making a point. "AYE, I KNOW WHAT YER ABOUT, YE DAMNED SHINGUS! YE FELT TH' MONEY SLIPPIN' THROUGH YER DAMNED FINGERS AN' EXPECTED ME T' JUST LIKE A WHIPPED PUPPY CUZ YE WANT IT! WELL BLOODY TOUGH! YE HAD YER CHANCE T' ACT LIKE YE HAD SENSE, AN' YE ACTED JUST LIKE A BLOODY MERCHANT! YE MADE YER BED, YER DAMNED BIGOTED BASTARD, NOW SLEEP IN IT!"

Breathing heavily from the exertion of the shouting, Pervy just glares at Idama. A thousand kinds of hate, outrage, and disgust swim in that gaze, all waiting for; daring even; Idama to say something, to give the nekojin another reason to tear into the merchant. Ushyu simply watching her companion patiently, far enough back to not get caught underfoot.

Edited by: Uncle Pervy at: 8/26/02 9:59:05 am

Choark

Beating on old women.. *sigh* this takes me back...

Unread postby Choark » Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:24 am

Choark's ears perked up a little as he relised that he heard a chant of some magic spell being chanted by the old woman, and so, Choark being the eger little warrior he is, compeletly stood still on the spot waiting to see what the spell would do.

Well, standing still would be wrong . He more of was bouncing from foot to foot with a smile on his face, chanting and cheering for her to finsih the spell.

From the tree he had been sleeping under, Pig opened one of his eyes. He was sure he felt magic being used nearby...

Kotoki

Ebiiiiiiiil.

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:58 pm

Kotoki blinked several times at the interesting departure she had just witnessed. After a moment of just staring after the two customers, she shook her head and yelled.

"Braaaaaaaandon! Get down here!"

Several seconds later, a rather girly looking blonde young man hurtled down the stairs and smiled weakly. "Yes?"

"Two people just left..." Kotoki started. "I think they might fight. Sorry, but would you mind going and smoothing things out?" She thought for a second. "You'll know who they are when you see them."

Brandon nodded and started out the door. "I'll try..."

And immediately stopped when he actually saw the two people he had been sent to stop. Or more specifically, one of the two.

"Uh..." he managed. "Mr Idama, right...? Uh, hi."

Jak Snide

-_-;;;

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:34 pm

Jak, having just spent the last few minutes listening to a muffled tirade from outside, groaned as he watched Brandon walk out the door. As much as he loved her, he doubted Kotoki's wisdom in sending the spineless bard to sort out what sounded like an extremely irate nekojin.

"Dear," he began, putting on his nicest voice, "are you sure the bard will be okay?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: -_-;;;

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:28 pm

Molo perked up from his stupor, scooting along the bar. "Errr. . .they're gonna fight?" he stared out, curious, at the door. "THOSE two. . .?" he scratched his head.

Kotoki

Re: -_-;;;

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:21 pm

Kotoki gave him a smile. "He'll be fine. He's so pathetic people just stop being angry. I've tried it before."

Jak Snide

XD

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Aug 26, 2002 10:37 pm

Jak grinned wickedly, chuckling softly.

"Did I ever tell you I love how your mind works?" he said, smirking.

Kotoki

Re: XD

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:00 pm

Kotoki smiled back and snuggled up against his arm. "Well, it's just the truth. I don't mean it in a bad way. He's a nice guy."

Jak Snide

Heh.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:59 pm

"Yeah..." Jak said, running his fingers through his beloved's hair.

IM: Too bad he's still a spineless bastard...

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Interrupts the sappyness for GM'ing*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:00 am

*An Unusually Irate Merchant*

Idama normally had the good sense to leave when someone was upset, fully aware of the effect that state of mind had on a person's common sense. However, this was not a normal situation. This man, without knowing ANYTHING about Idama, had described him as if he were the lowest of the low, the scum of the planet. A fire burned in his heart, and nothing he did would quench those flames, aside from confronting the pirate. He got nose to nose with the captain, ignoring the severe danger he was placing himself in.

"...how can you be so hateful... to say such things about a total stranger...?" Idama asked, his orange eyes intense with anger, "Perhaps others of my profession
take advantage of their positions, but that gives you NO RIGHT to accuse me of the same..."

Nearby on the sides of the road, unknown to Idama, small vines full of thorns started to peek out through the cracks between the stones.

e.e "Do you know why I became a merchant, sir? It was to help people. Not to become wealthy, or to become all powerful, just to help people. I saw how this profession allows one to travel, to see new places, and learn about varioius cultures. I wanted to give back to the planet, and all of Gaera's children. That is all I have done, and that is all I will continue to do."

He took a few steps back from the captain, placing his hands together and giving him a brief nod.

-\/- "If I insulted you... then I apologise... I merely misunderstood your intentions..." he said, though a hint of anger was still in his voice, "You have insulted me greatly as well sir... but... I forgive you. For your friend's sake, I truly hope you will find someone 'worthy' of helping you. May Mother Gaera watch over you..."

With that, the merchant turned and started walking away, the vines from earlier starting to receed back into the ground. Idama sighed to himself, the anger he felt receeding, allowing rational thought to occupy his thoughts once more.

-_-;; ...how...strange...I have not felt such anger in a long time... not since... Ranilla... the merchant started to think to himself.

"Uh... Mr Idama, right...? Uh, hi."

Idama blinked, looking up at the source of the voice. He looked for a moment, trying to place the voice and face, a young man in robes and short blonde hair.

O_o;;;;

Then his face faultered severely, as he remembered this young man, and the man's 'unusual' behavior toward him when he was highly intoxicated.

^_^;; "Ah... yes... Mr... Brandon, correct?" Idama stammered.

Uncle Pervy

Re: *Interrupts the sappyness for GM'ing*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:14 am

Pervy just grins as the Merchant. "Then ye ain't not no excuse t' ignore an Honest customer, eh?" Pervy points out. "Not a damn one; an' ye did. Just like damn near every other damned merchant out there.

"Ye can talk all th' bilge ye like 'bout wantin' t' help folks. but when put t' th' test, ye squirm just like th' rest. I didnae say a damned thing ye didnae earn."

And with that, Pervy turns and marchs away from the scene, Ushyu on his heels. The crowd parts for the pirate, not wanting to fall under his wrath themselves.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Rrrr. oVO

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:18 am

End growled as he was ignored. His height might not be enough for people to notice him all of the time, but he sure as hell would get his answers now!

With that, he ran after Molokidan, and Jumped on him, yelling, "GIMME SOME ANSWERS, DAMNIT!!! OVO"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Rrrr. oVO

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:21 am

"Guwah!" Molo fell backwards off the bar, crashing into a table and sending a fork flying upwards that nearly missed stabbing Jak in his nonexistant eyeball. . .

"End! What are you. .. how did you get here?!" he looked around frantically. "er. . .what?"

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs