Wedding Day in Doma

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Endesu
ラムレッダ

Rawr n stuff!

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Aug 27, 2002 1:24 am

"Molo! Molo!! You're the first person I've seen in a while! I've seen dimensions collapsing, impossible beasts attacking, the very edge of the world dipping into oblivion!! I've seen so many things, because I can't read a FREAKING MAP!!! And now I find you, and you're someone I know, so I assume you know about the wedding.. and.. and.. where is it?? Where? When??? WILL THERE BE CAKE??"

With that, End flopped over onto the floor.

Kotoki

Lalala...

Unread postby Kotoki » Tue Aug 27, 2002 2:03 am

Brandon nodded. "Mmhm, that's me..."

He watched as the pirate walked off, and blinked a few times. "What was that all about?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Lalala...

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:18 pm

Molo poked End's exhausted body on the floor.

"Hehe. Furry."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Gaarg!

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:06 pm

"You will not be poking the fur, cheese goiter!" End yelled out, obviously a bit wacked out by now. "My buds will nip at your violent smack! Fear my home-grown chooze! Thtptpthhh 6_9"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Gaarg!

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Aug 28, 2002 12:36 am

"Urm. . ." Molo shrinked back towards Kotoki. "Kotoki, End's scaring me. . ."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Heh..

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:15 am

"Um, sorry." End chuckled slightly as he got up to his feet. "Overacting a little bit. Just getting kind of annoyed with the way things are goin'... can ya blame me? ^_^;

Seriously, though, d'you know anything about the wedding that's gonna happen? Or do any of these people know?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:33 am

*A Forgetful Wizard *
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~.~;; Ok ol' girl... you can DO this... you're not about to leave this world before your bloody time... Shelia kept telling herself, her trusted Mithril Mace at the ready by her side. As her protection spell began taking effect, she took a moment to glance around the side of beam, trying to see what this fiercesome warrior had planned.

She then caught sight of the Barbarian bouncing happily from one foot to another and cheering her on.

O_o;;; ...is the man daft in the head? She wondered, almost entranced by the totally odd display before her eyes. Something about it seemed familiar to her, it was like she'd seen this person before. She glanced once more as the protection spell finished, her body giving off a very faint glow of white.

<.>? ...why does he seem so familiar to me...? Shelia thought, edging out from behind the pillar. She brought the mace to her front, holding it defensively in front of her chest.

"S...s..sir... why in the Goddess' name are you trying to fight me?!" She asked the warrior...

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/29/02 7:34:17 am

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

...praise?

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:43 am

*Kindness to All *

Father Rudal sighed as the man left the church, praying silently that the rest of the service would not be quite so unexpected and violent as this brief encounter. He approaced the winged man from earlier, polishing his sky blue lenses with his sleevebefore returning them to his face. He found a spot nearby the stranger, taking the seat and giving a short nod toward the Chimera.

"I apologise for the outburst, our church is normally a quiet place." he told the man, managing a small smile, "If it is some peace you seek, you are more than welcome to stay in our humble church."

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/29/02 3:46:24 pm

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Attempts to appease the Irate Kitty*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:59 am

*A Shamed Merchant *

"I'm not quite sure what happened, in all honesty." Idama told the robed man, finally able to calm down and behave normally around this person from his past.

"This gentleman and some other individuals were discussing how to choose a proper gift, you see." he started to explain, thinking back to the conversation at Kotoki's, "The young boy there had suggested a cat, and I mention that a nearby shop often sells such animals. And the captain over there sai..."

"........"

Idama suddenly stopped speaking, a look of horror and realization spreading on his face as he recalled the conversation at Kotoki's.

"Oh my... he wasn't purchasing a beverage... he wanted me to locate a cat. And when I refused, he must have assumed that..."

Idama hung his head low, many of the nearby plant started to droop and hang as well.

v.v "...what have I done? I caused that poor soul grief, and could have avoided it..." the merchant sighed, temporarily forgetting that the short haired blonde had come there to speak with him...

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/29/02 3:47:11 pm

Choark

*posties by me*

Unread postby Choark » Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:36 am

*Choark - Question answerer*

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The hopping from foot to foot stopped as soon as the question came. Questions normally came after the fight and normally revolved around something like "Know any good White mages? *1 " so this was quite over his level.

Plus how many people normally ask why they are fighting anyway. Thinking for a bit, Choark got over 100 images of similar situations with people screaming out "WHY!?", as if his brain was trying to tell him something. He couldn't work out what though.

"Well... I like challenged someone to fight me and you came out?" Choark asked, puzzled. For some reason he was worried if he answered wrong.

He always hated questions...

*1 : From which Choark would answer "Yes" and normally leave it at that

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

OOC : Looky, i can do that fancy stuff too, WHEEEEE ^_^

Uncle Pervy

I, however, need no such fancy bells and whistles.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:10 am

Pervy walks down the street purposefully, as Ushyu skips by his side in cabbit child form. Walking through the marketplace, the pirate's steely gaze falls upon each and every one of the merchants, working in their booths and stands.

Despite what he said to Idama, Pervy knows that not every merchant is a rat bastard out to bilk the working man out of his hard-earned money; just the vast majority. He had thought Idama something different, and was disappointed on every possible front by the merchant's refusal to even consider to deal with him.

It had felt very, very good indeed to tell the bastard off to his face, and watch his feeble attempts at a defense. He had heard several of the people in the crowd cheer as he told Idama how it was. Doing that lightened the pirate's step considerably as he and his little girl walk through the marketplace.

Now, he searchs for Harmon Bothy, one of the very few merchants that the pirate trusts to handle more than a simple purchase. He didn't intend to get just any cat for Dave. No, a special day deserved something special to commemorate it. And he knows that Harmon might be able to find something just right.

Edited by: Uncle Pervy at: 8/29/02 10:13:18 am

Kotoki

Wow, they really hate each other.

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Aug 29, 2002 1:44 pm

Brandon blinked, long blonde hair swishing as he shook his head. "No... It was probably an honest mistake! Anyone could have made it. You probably shouldn't worry about it anymore... It's not as if you'll see him again."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:50 pm

*A Sad Merchant *

Idama blinked a few times, his eyes redshot and looking on the verge of tears.

,v.v, "Y..you don't understand, Mr. Brandon..." Idama explained, as the nearby grass and plants started touching down to the ground, "I have offended another man, and I am partly to blame... even if our paths never cross again... the shame will always remain..."

He looked up the road, watching as the captain headed through the crowd.

,<.<, "I...I apologise, Mr. Brandon, but I must try to make peace with the man. Excuse me..."

With that, Idama started up the street after the Pirate, the nearby plants starting to raise back up from the ground...

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Cue some much needed Hilarity >:D*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 1:08 pm

*A (Not So) Observant Sister of Ishtar*

9.9;;; "Well, th..this looks like the place..." Sister Katherine stammered out loud to herself, nervously running her hand along her hood.

<.<;; e.e;;; Hey, no ned to get nervous, right? Katherine told herelf, as she approached the front door, The worst that can happen is that she'll be totally and utterly DISGUSTED with the choices you made...

O_O;;;; <.>;;;; I'd better run EVERY choice I've made by her then... she nodded to herself, opening the door and entering the home.

<.<? >.>? "Hello? Mrs. Ryujin?" Katherine asked, walking down the main hall, "Sorry to disrupt your home, but I wanted to speak with..."

She approached the room the trio were standing in, spotting Mrs. Ryujin helping a young woman into a dress. Katherine stood there for a moment, looking over the girl with strange long ears, and a bright pink dress. After blinking a few times, she quickly ran into the room, standing before the woman with a broad grin.

^_^ "My goodness, you look so lovely!!" Katherine said toward the dragonhalf with a big smile, looking past her toward Mrs. Ryujin, "You must be so proud of your daughter ma'am!! She's so fortunate to be joining with the love of her life today, and in such a flattering pink dress too!! "

Katherine continued to stand there smiling to the pair, even as the 'real' bride stood behind her, dumbfounded.

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 8/31/02 5:17:01 pm

Uncle Pervy

HELLO KITTY VS DAVE FRISHBURG! FIGHT!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Aug 31, 2002 4:21 pm

"Figures Harmon'd pick today t' move his stand," Grumbles Pervy as he treks back through the market.

After having traveresed to the other side of the market and found nothing, Pervy realizes that Harmon had finally fulfilled his threat to move closer to the east side of the market.

Now, the pirate and the cabbit-child busily survey all the stands, trying to pick out the trader's distinctinve concentric circle symbol. And as he looks across the street, Pervy sees a familiar face, belonging to a man coming his way.

"So ye want a round three, eh?" Pervy says to himself with a little grin, "Or have I given ye enough I ration o' sense ye want me dead?"

He lets a hand rest easily upon his cutlass as Idama approaches, just in case the merchant in crazy enough to try for the latter. Although that would be rather annoying, as Pervy would have to go back to the Jade Dragon and get a new robe.

pd Rydia

^o_O^;; (^^ wai bunny eared emoticons! wai wai!)

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:33 pm

"Her daughter..." Dia parroted tonelessly, staring blankly at the strange woman who had just burst into the Ryuujin household. She blinked a few times, before brokenly continuing, her voice steadily rising with each word, "Love of my life...flattering pink dress?!"

The dragonhalf stared at Sister Katherine in wide-eyed disbelief, a slight current of panic lacing her tone. "I'm not getting married! No, not me! Kyra's in THERE!" She promptly gestured behind her at Kyra, gesturing multiple times to emphasize the point as her face began to flush. "No no, certainly not getting married...nope..." she asserted again, laughing nervously.

To herself, she thought: Oh dear Goddess...I want to die.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

HERE I AM! o_O;;

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:33 pm

(ooc: Sorry for the delay, been busy/lazy lately)

"Oh no! This isn't my daughter, this is the bridesmaid....doesn't she look lovely? Though I really think we should do something with the hair don't you? Kyra's in the room over there..." she pointed down the hall, "She should be ready now Sister..." she smiled lightly and turned her attention back to Dia, "Maybe two buns beneath the ears with two pigtails....oh that will look so ADORABLE? Don't you think??" she looked to Sister Katherine, a big grin on her face.

Freddy trudged slowly to the church. By the look on his face it would seem as if he was attending a funeral and not a wedding. He was extremely careful, avoiding just about every pile and puddle, refusing to brush against anyone to preserve the condition of his white tuxedo. "Should be starting soon..." he muttered softly, picking up the pace.

RebelKitsune

=6.6= ...

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Sun Sep 01, 2002 7:07 pm

RedFox stepped out onto the wooden platform that lay right in front of the main entrance of the shrine, arranging his smart new robes as he did so. he stepped down the wooden steps and squinted as the sun hit his eyes. =>.e=; "Sure is sunny today... fine weather for a wedding..." He walked on, stepping down the stone steps that led down the side of the mountain that the shrine was built on. =-.-= He sighed, and pulled out a paper sachet from the pocket. =6.6= "I'm glad Warlock didn't check my pockets..." He ripped the packet open and emptied out the white powder that lay inside into his mouth, swallowing it all in one gulp. "One sachet of sugar should help me wake up... I've got more if i need them though..." He smiled to himself and walked on.

He walked down the path that led along the base of the western mountains, going north as he did so. He walked on with no pause from thought, thinking about what Warlock had told him about his friendship with Daniel. As he drew nearer to the shuman mountains, he grew a bit weary. "Hn... tired..." =e.e= He reached into his pocket and found that no more sachets were left there. =6.6= "damn!" =>_<=; "I guess I have to take a bit of a rest now... I can't tire myself too much..." He walked on for a while, and spotted a small, comfortable looking patch of green grass that lay in the sun. (OOC: and also, rather conveniently, right under the path that Daniel and co. are going to pass from.) "... This looks very tempting... but i dont want to stain my robes with the grass..." He thought for a while, then it hit him; "I can use my animal form! Then i wont get my suit stained!" He smiled at himself, and his body flashed brightly, his clothes disappearing and his body morphing into a small kitsune.

He promptly pawed over to the grass, turned around a couple of times, curled up and proceeded to take a nice cat nap under the sun. (OOC: which is ironic cos he's a fox :P)

pd Rydia

Re: HERE I AM! o_O;;

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:49 pm

Dia shifted nervously, twitching her head from side to side, an ear flicking out of nervousness. "Um...pigtails? Can't it just be brushed out and left down...?" Like I normally have it...well, used to have it, Dia mused. Soon after inheriting the Jade Dragon Inn, she'd acquired the habit of pulling her hair back in a simple ponytail. This hairstyle effectively doubled her repetoire of the styles she ever used -- she didn't care to spend much time on her hair. "Or just a ponytail, maybe?"

Vampire Jester Jinx

BLARGLE! *hops in to uber posty*

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:45 pm

JAZZ::::

"I AM NOT TARTED UP!" e.e rang out from the jester woman's lungs as she smoothed the dress out a little. "I happen to be dressed up for something verrrrrrry proper-like." Then she cast an irritated look at the retreating form of her husband.

IM: thanks baby, i'll remember that.

Jazz's bright red eyes rolled up and her hand quickly shot foreward and flicked the lollipop.

"Don't think this was approved. And before dinner no less."

The vampire was hoping that the (somehow) terrifying subject of dinner might throw Jenna's attention off of asking what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEDE:::::

Jaede's face lit momentarily, in such a way, as to immediately suggest she had hit upon an idea.

She latched onto Daien's arm and began to tug on it spastically.

>.< " WE NEED WHITE PELLETS."

She grinned happily because this was obviously a wonderful idea, and looked up at Daien waiting for his approval.

Edited by: Vampire Jester Jinx&nbsp; Image at: 9/2/02 11:49:41 pm

Choark

Re: BLARGLE! *hops in to uber posty*

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:55 pm

~~~~~~
~Jenna~
~~~~~~

The loss of the her lollipop certainly upset Jenna, and the mentioning of dinner was frightening, however, her Mom and Pappa were certainly dressed up for something and she wasn't going to let it go.

"What's up? Someone died? Baby being born? OH! Maybe they're finally celebrating me being here huh?"

Jenna never got over the fact that the center of the univerisce isn't herself...

RebelKitsune

The "other" fuzzy one.

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:32 am

Janice soared across the skies with a smile on her face, her two wings providing more than enough lift to let her glide calmly through the air. "This is so relaxing..." She let out a sigh. "... I should do this more often..."

Little did Janice know, she has flown right past the church about five minutes ago, and she was headed straight for End, Molo and the others. She slowly started to drop in altitude, her total alienation causing her not to notice this at all. Eventually she ended up just a few inches off the ground, barely avoiding a very rough landing, as she kept getting nearer and nearer to the unsuspecting "crowd".

Just as she was a few hundred feet away from them, she opened her eyes. o.O "HUH?!?!? AIEEE!!!" she screamed out, and quickly redirected herself to the side of the road, and she crashed straight into a box of fresh produce, sending the fruit and veg up into the air, raining down onto End and the others around him. "Owwwwwwww... my head!!! my wi-i-i-ngs..." She whined, as her four wings shifted ever so slightly as her body just lay there on the squashed food and splinters of wood.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/urebelkitsune.showPublicProfile?language=EN>RebelKitsune</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/5/02 2:39:28 pm

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Hee hee hee...

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:35 pm

As he checked the diaper of his... younger daughter? Real daughter? Non-time displaced daughter? ... young Jenna, he called to his wife, still staying out of sight.

"Go ahead, baby. Tell her what Dan's doing..." *smirk*

He knew he was in for it later, but it was definitely worth it...

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:41 pm

End stood there for a moment, the shock wearing off as he stood there. Fresh produce either hang from clumps on him or dripped messily off of his fur, and onto the ground.

He stood there blankly for a second more, before he began to curse. "GOD #@!$ING $@#*, WHAT THE $*#! ARE YOU DOING?! DO YOU SEE THE $*!@ING MESS YOU JUST MADE?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW *%@$ING HARD IT IS TO CLEAN THIS ARMOR?!

AND I DON'T EVEN #!*@ING LIKE TO CURSE! BUT #!@#, YOU.. YOU $#&!@.."

The fact that a moogle, barely a quarter of Janice's height, was screaming all of this, made it seem that much sillier.

RebelKitsune

>_<;;;

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:52 pm

Janice's ears were whistling too loud for her to hear anything except for the cuss words, and she had hit her head way too hard for her to be able to get up by herself, or to notice that something fluffy was saying all that to her. (OOC: note that Janice is one of the paladins of fluffigami)

"h... help...? I think my head's bleeding or something... Anyone...???" Janice's voice seemed shaky, and she squeaked a little as she cried out softly for help. her head wasn't bleeding, but she had hit it quite hard against the wooden box. "oooww-w-w-w..." Her voice began to seem a little shakier as tears gathered in her eyes with the pain she felt. And with valid reason too, for one of her wings had been bent too far with the collision, luckily for her, she didn't break anything.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Brain Explodes* @.@;;; *Characters rampage on the forum*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:18 pm

**Idama: Humble with a capital 'H' **

As the merchant drew closer to the irate captain, he noticed as the man's hand went toward the side of his robe. Having had countless robbery attempts on his person *AND* his store, he was well aware that the man was readying to go for his weapon.

...I only hope my words are spoken well enough to appease him... Idama thought, gulping a bit as he continued forward, Otherwise... my body may soon return to Mother Gaera...

He finally made it to the captain, making sure to keep a feet's distance between them before he spoke.

"Sir... I cannot force you to listen to my words, but I hope that you will do so." Idama started, taking a deep breath before he continued.

"I am not here to excuse what I said to you earlier. I meant every word that was spoken, and I do not regret any of them. However..."

He brought his hand together before his chest, pointing his fingers toward the sun. He then kneeled on the ground, bowing his head toward the captain before speaking again.

"I was also in the wrong, and failed to acknowledge this. I misunderstood your intentions, and did not try to rectify this with you..."

He then brought his head down toward his hands, raising his fingertips until they were touching his forehead.

-.- "...I am sorry."

As he kneeled, the faintest sounds of cussing were audible back at Kotoki's...

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 9/5/02 11:21:37 pm

Elementalist Daien

Re: BLARGLE! *hops in to uber posty*

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:20 pm

Unfortunately for Jaede, Daien's approval was not that easy to gain. He made a curious face at Jaede and said, simply:

"Uh... What for?" O.o "Why would we want white pellets?"

Uncle Pervy

Re: *Brain Explodes* @.@;;; *Characters rampage on the forum

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Sep 05, 2002 7:55 pm

"..."

Well that's bloody unexepected... Maybe this'n's got an ounce o' decency yet. Or maybe 'e's just sniffin' after me arse fer th' gil.

"..."

Heh, a smart one, this merchant. Smart 'nough t' sacrifice bein' a stuck-up arse fer gil. Gotta give 'em t

"Right then, ye can prove it," Pervy says at length. "Ye can tell me an' me little girl-," He pauses to pat Ushyu lovingly on the head and ruffle her hair a little, then countinues. "Ye can tell us 'xactly what yer 'pologizin' 'bout, eh?"

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 9/6/02 3:38:16 am

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Dan back in da house, yo.

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:01 pm

**Forte: The Chocobo Express**

e.e "...why'd you have to bring THAT hellish thing along with us..." Stephan growled, eyeing Noel with a hateful gaze. The black cat gazed around Dan, hissing and glaring back at the former Dark Knight. This caused Stephan to instantly quiet down and snuggle closer to Midoku, who sighed in response along with Daniel.

The group had started on their way to the capital, Forte pulling the group along in a moderately sized cart. Daniel was sitting in the front, one hand holding the chocobo's reigns, the other petting the not-quite-so-tiny-anymore cat in his lap. Midoku and Stephan were sitting at the back of the cart, a medium-sized chest directly across from them, behind Dan. Due to the time it had taken to track down the groom, they had all decided to get dressed in the capital for the ceremony, wearing their everyday clothes for the trip in. The groom's and best man's tuxes lay neatly folded inside, along with an intricate robe Queen Aya had been nice enough to loan Midoku for the ceremony.

"Stephan, please relax..." Midoku pleaded, pulling the man's head onto his shoulder and holding him close, "This is not the day to be arguing."

-\/-;;; "...hn..." Stephan grunted, deciding that holding the mage back was easier than fighting with everyone, if not much more enjoyable. Dan glanced back at Midoku, mouthing a quick 'thanks' before turning back toward the road.

They continued on for a bit in content silence, Forte making good time for Doma as he trotted along the worn trails in the hillsides. At this rate, they would make it in plenty of time to get dressed, with time to spare in fact. As they descended another hill, they passed by a rather large forest, various clusters of tall grass growing by the side of the road. Forte's speed noticable decreased, as he started sniffing at the roadside plants.

>.>? "...you hungry, Forte?" Dan asked, immediately placing the reigns down by his feet. He gestured his hand toward the grass and nodded, smiling as he said, "You can have a bite to eat, it's Ok. ^_^"

^o^ "WARK!!" the chocobo cawed excitedly, Noel's ears flicking slightly as she gave off a very mild growl in annoyance at the noise. Forte came to a full stop and began filling his beak with the tasty plants, letting out a few smaller wark's in enjoyment.

-\/o; "Do we 'REALLY' have time for this @$#@?" Stephan grumbled, still resting on Midoku's shoulder. The mage turned his resting face along the swordsman's head, sighing into his hair in annoyance.

<\/< "YES." Dan growled at his sibling, as Noel stretched a bit before settling back into his lap for her nap, "He's the one dragging us there after all, what harm could a little stop for food hurt?"

Dan was about to find out just that, as Forte suddenly froze. His beak was half open around a paticular blade of grass as his eyes stared, wide in terror. In the bushes, he had spotted something, something that started to move through the tall grass, it's eyes gazing back much to the Chocobo's fear. As the strange creature emerged from the grass, Forte began to shake, some of his feathers coming off and flying about. He couldn't move or even wark, as the sheer horror of what was before him had paralysed him in fright.

=9.9= "...meep?" The baby rabite let out to the chocobo, scritching behind one of its long ears with its tiny paws. It's tiny, menacing cry was all Forte could stand, finally breaking him out of his paralysed fear.

>o< "WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" The chocobo screamed, immediately bolting off away from the grass and off the path. Daniel flew backwards into cart and on top of Midoku and Stephan, the trio and cat squished into the back of the cart by the momentum of the scared chocobo's speed. Nothing could stop the chocobo now, as he ran in blind fear throughout the countryside. As luck would have it though, a small, catnapping red fox could easily hear the runaway chocobo, as well as the screams of the people in the cart behind him...

"FORTEEEEEEEE!!! STOOOOOOOOOP!!! O_o;;;;"
"MRRRRRREEEEOOOOOWWWWW!!!! =>.<=+++"
"STOP FORTE, YOU ARE GOING TO INJURE YOURSELF!!!! @_@;;;"
"F*&K THAT!!! *I'LL* INJURE YOU IF YOU DON'T F*&#$ING STOOOOOOOP!!!! e\/<+++"

...for said chocobo was about 10 seconds away from trampling him where he lay.

RebelKitsune

=e.-=? mrao?

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:26 pm

RedFox stirred slightly, disturbed by the sound of trampling coming from the vibes on the ground. As the sounds refused to shut up, Red raised his head up. =e.e=; "what the hell is that sound???" He looked around and saw a huge green "thing" coming straight at him. the rumbling and thumping told him that this wasn't a good thing.

=ó_ò=;;; He let out a yelp of sheer terror, but pulled himself together in time to jump aside, out of danger. Unluckily for him, a jagged rock lying nearby gave him quite a terrible graze, cutting the skin on his side. He quickly spun round and took another look at what it was, and recognised all three of the men that were being hopelessly pulled along by the terrified chocobo. Without thinking, he zipped off, trying to catch up to Forte, but he found quite a challenge in just keeping up with the speedy bird.

He then had a flash of insight. "I hope this works..." He ran to the side of the road and focused his concentration on Forte, using a strong spell to calm the mind from any mild discomfort or panic, in an effort to save his friends from an unsightly end.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

e_e;;

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Sep 05, 2002 10:34 pm

End muttered to himself, his polite side coming to surface just enough for him to help Janice out of the mess, with a bit of a struggle (and several pounds of food falling on End himself, again).

He allowed her enough time to regain composure before cursing again.

Koneko

Bump

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 08, 2002 7:13 pm

*Hits head on ceiling.*

IM: Bah, stupid speed bumps!

(*edit* bump again)

(*edit* yet another bump)

(*edit* of teh fourth bump jes?)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 10/31/02 8:46:48 pm

RebelKitsune

uuuuuuhhh... 6_9;

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:47 am

Janice staggered just as End started yelling again, her wings weighing her down at the back and not helping her maintain her balance.

"I'm... I'm sorry, but at least nobody got hurt, eh?" she chuckled nervously, but the pain in her wing hadn't subsided in the least. "ow..." >_<;

Endesu
ラムレッダ

*sigh*

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:07 am

End stopped long enough to notice Janice's stumbling.

"Ph.. what's the matter with you?" He muttered, brushing as much of the food off of him as he could. "Something wrong with one of your wings? That landing did look like it'd hurt.."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

I'll try to post something later ^_^;;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:35 am

**OOC Updatetime! **

GM FFFan
*Has made two more characters, has lost his mind* @_@;;;

Father Rudal
Attempting to make conversation with the angsty Chimera Merc.

Chimera-Mode Kamos
Sitting in the Church with Father Rudal.

Sister Katherine
Making a fool outta herself to the bride and bridesmaid.

Dia Rai
Not taking Katherine's 'flattering' comment about her pink dress very well.

Kyra Ryujin
Not making things any easier with her 'suggestions' for Dia's dress. >:D

"Freddy" (Kyra's childhood friend)
On his way toward the church.

Daniel/Stephan/Midoku/Noel
Praying that Forte doesn't get them killed as he stampedes off.

Forte
Proving why he has the title of "Most Skiddish Chocobo in Doma".

RedFox
Trying to calm Forte down before he becomes puppymush.

Shelia Hyral
Has no idea why the barbarian is trying to kill her.

Choark
Has no idea why his 'opponent' isn't fighting back.

Pig
Most likely facefaulting at Choark by now.

Hakaril Silvar: Improvisational Giftmaster!
Putting together the 'perfect' wedding gift.

Chancellor Smartz: Sadistic Giftmaster!
Also planning the 'perfect wedding gift.

GM FFFan again
Fears the gifts O_o;;;;

Jazz & Daenj'r
Getting ready and passing the buck for telling Jenna about the wedding.

Jenna
Still thinking she's the center of the universe XP

Daien
Confuzzled at his Fiancee's suggestion.

Jaede
Beaming with pride at said suggestion.

Ash Fanrico
Stormed in then left the church, now off... somewhere in Doma ^_^;;;

Kotoki and Jak
Watching the Moogle/Sushijin Hijinx going on from the Inn.

Molokidan
Hiding with Kotoki from the scary Moogle.

End Reshiki
Foul-mouthed Gentleman...er...Moogle helped Janice up from some splattered Produce near Kotoki's.

Janice
Taking to End, has a somewhat bent wing now.

Captain Pervy
Testing Idama's sincerity, and trying to find a kitty for him, Kotoki, Jak, and Molo to give Dan.

Idama
Is going above and beyond the call of duty in the apology department XP

Brandon
Wondering why the pair are arguing in the first place

**Notes: If the GM missed someone in the OOC update again, please shoot him** @.@;;;

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 9/10/02 3:35:29 pm

RebelKitsune

>.<; ow...

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:50 am

"I must've sprained it against the floor when i hit the crates..." she pointed to her upper left wing, which was being held somewhat differently than the other three on her back. "Is there a healer around? the pain is killing me..."

meanwhile, a rather annoyed looking, green haired woman stood at the entrance of the church, tapping her bare foot on the paved floor while wearing an elegant white dress, seemingly waiting for someone. "Where did Janice go off to now...? She knew where the church was..."

"... I hope."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

o_O'

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:49 am

End took a pause to look over Janice's four wings, and coughed briefly. His own small pair of blue wings fluttered slightly as he did so, before he reached into his pack and pulled out a crystal vial filled with a thick green liquid.

"Here, if it hurts so much, apply this to the wounded area." End waved the vial at her nonchalantly as he looked back to the Inn for a moment.

I guess the balms that I looted out of that one Mage Tower came to some use after all..

RebelKitsune

pain =/= wai

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:19 pm

Janice cringed slightly, and took the liquid gently from End's paw. "Thank you..." She gently rubbed it on the joint that was bent painfully further than the other 3, after which she stretched them widely outwards, extending them both to their full span of 3 metres each side. "That feels so much better... Thank you, sir..." She looked at him downwards, blinking slightly and staring as her mind processed the information being fed into it.

"... wai!" =^_^= She cried out as she finally realised that End was, in fact, a cute, fwuffy white dracomoogle, unaware that this 'compliment' could cost her her life.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Hmp >_>

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:09 am

End coughed slightly, with only a hint of a smirk on his face. "No, it's no probl..." End's speech broke off violently and he stared dead at Janice. ".. do not tell me you just called me THAT.

WAI?!"

RebelKitsune

meep. o_o;;;

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:35 am

Janice urked slightly at his sudden change in tone, and took a step back. "I didn't mean to offend you... S-sorry..." o_o;;; She gulped and hoped she didn't get a lance to her gut.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs