Wedding Day in Doma

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Oops

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:48 pm

** To The Church! Image ! **
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

As the large wolf-like creature charged through the city streets, the locals dived out of the way or into any nearby buildings. In a normal state of mind, Shelia would have been crying out for the creatuer to stop, or perhaps have refused to even get onto such a thing.

...but she was most definitely NOT in a normal state of mind.

@_e++ ...I...don't...believe...my..own..bloody child... DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS WEDDING!!! HE'S A DEAD MAN!!! Shelia thought, shouting out for the wolf-creature to hurry as fast as he could.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

(OOC: Ack sorry I forgot about this, Cho Image )

Choark

I'll forgive you!

Unread postby Choark » Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:34 pm

Pig grunted something unaudioable as Shelia shouted to go faster, which was for the best. The old wolf-pig had already been run ragged today and now he was in an unfamilur place with two very heavy people riding him lke a beast of burden.

'Humans! They make everything so difficult!' He growled out in his mind 'Next time the boy can run here himself and carry the lady as well. Weddings! Fancy stupid nonsence only a idiot race would think up of!'

The other part in Pig mind however, the one that was joined to Choark and his feelings, was singing and dancing and getting ready for a good time. Course that was because Choark WAS singing while riding on his back.

"Going to a wedding! Dan and Kyra's getting married!" He sang out to the pedestrians, most who weren't in a good postion to hear him as they were diving out of his way.

"Hey Pig! You heard D-mans ma! Go Faster!" The young man was having a great time, his face beaming with open happiness and expectation. He had never been to a wedding before that he remembered well, and certainly not one for one of his best friends.

Through his deep breaths Pig shouted out to the barbarian ninja. " Where are we headed!? And if you answer with "a big house that's all pointy" I'll stop and make you carry me! "

"Well.... I don't know where exactly, but it should be easy to find right? How many Big pointy houses could there be?" The part of Choark that was joined to the feelings of Pig suddenly felt like it had been told there was no more food left to eat, to Choarks understanding. "Aaww come on Old man, look just head that way," he said pointing down another street. "We're bound to pass something that looks about right soon yeah?"

Pig wasn't convinced but decided to go with it anyway. Where ever they were going, there had better be food, and plenty of it. Choark was kinda of thinking the same thing.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/28/03 9:55:17 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Holy crap!

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:16 pm

End had, in the meantime, split from the group at the fuzzy kitty Noel's departure from his shoulder, and was currently on a criminal trail of looting through the city in an attempt to find a perfect gift. He had, what, a few hours, maybe?

He didn't want to be cheated out of cake.. especially now! And so, his search continued.. until he finally found SOMETHING in a nearby 'questionable' book store that he thought could help out Dan and his would-be bride.

"They would need help in their positions, wouldn't they..?"

Kotoki

^_^

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:12 pm

Brandon waved goodbye to Idama and entered the inn again. "Hello, Miss Kotoki," he said cheerfully.

"Oh, Brandon! Hi," replied the innkeeper, sitting on the bar and swinging her legs. "Would you mind doing me a favour? It's not a big thing."

The bard thought for a moment, then nodded. "Of course. What is it?"

Kotoki jumped up and gave him a hug. "Thanks! I need to go get a wedding present for Dan and Kyra. Watch the inn while I'm gone. And book a honeymoon suite for Stephan and Mid. And when Dan gets here, tell him they'll all meet him at the church!" Taking a breath, she smoothed down her dress and exited the inn humming.

"Okay," said Brandon meekly, settling in to wait.

Uncle Pervy

*Thinks back to who knew who and how back then...*

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:31 pm

"Well, lessee now," the Captain replies, taking the whole scene with a surprising amount of calmness. Truth be told, this was rather amusing him. He never thought that someone like Dan would have a straightfoward brother.

"Ishtar, I've followed her inna way," he says. "and I could help ye out. Been... nigh on twenty years since I last did anythin' much wit' th church, mind ye."

He stands up and stretches, then grins. "Ye got two options that I see. First, we could load Rudal's arse ont' a Choco Cart, get 'im t' th' Jade Dragon, and borrow that scroll Willy keeps about wit' th' Sober spell on it. Might take awhile, though, we could be late.

"Or... ye could get me t' take 'is place. I've got 'nough experience wit' th' church t' make it happen. an', I am a Sea Captain, givin' me th' right an' authority t' marry folks. If they're part o' me crew, mind ye."

Pervy chuckles, then looks at Daniel and asks, "Ye wanna be a pirate fer a few hours, Danny?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

The End... kind of ^_^;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:14 pm

After several minutes of arguing between the two siblings, which was likely quite amusing for the pirate to watch, Daniel conceeded to Pervy performing the ceremony. With the wedding only a hour away from starting, the trio quickly made their way to the church. The captain seemed thrilled at the chance to perform the ceremony, telling tales of the last one he performed along the way. Stephan, meanwhile, was still trying to convince his sibling that having a pirate do the ceremony was no different than the priest doing it.

Daniel, despite the nagging, was still nervous as hell right now. So far, there had been seemingly no end to the disasters. First Forte running off, now a pirate performing his wedding.

Ehehehe... I think the Gods are trying to tell you something 'Danny'... a dark, familiar presense in Daniel's mind cackled, the Pseudo-Paladin doing his best to ignore it. Just because a few bad things had happened, didn't mean that more were bound to happen, after all.

...at least, that's what Daniel thought before the trio arrived at the front of the church. As they approached, the groom noticed the group standing in front of the church, and immediately froze. At the front steps, there stood an elderly, familiar woman in Ishtarian robes. A mitril mace lay across her shoulder, the woman's brow beneath her long silvered hair ticking in anger as her green eyes glared at Daniel. Nearby, another familiar figure with blue hair and a yellow shirt smiled a wide grin, his warhammer out ready to fight. Apparently, seeing the woman with her mace out had made him think a brawl was starting. A pink furred wolf-like creature lay on the steps, apparently panting for breath, while another familiar figure to Daniel, Janice, seemed to be barking/boinking at the creature to see what was wrong with him.

e\/e+++ "DANIEL RICHARD HYRAL, YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A *DAMN* GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!" the woman bellowed, the groom frozen in place as the pirate captain raised an eyebrow in confusion... and Stephan tried hard not to burst out laughing at his sibling.

Danile knew right then and there he was in for a hell of a day...

(OOC: And that conclude this bad attempt at an RP @_@;;;

Hopefully this can serve as a good lesson on what NOT to do when running a board RP, such as:

1) Trying to GM so many characters at once.
2) Not having a 'definite' outline of what is planned.
3) Not getting a Co-GM to help keep the plot going if it's going to be this big.
4) Making sure you'll keep interest in said RP.
5) NOT KEEPING IT SMALL

To everyone who did post, thanks for doing your best in what little I provided for plot. I don't think I'll be GMing again anytime soon @_@;;;

...maybe

...I think... ^_^;;;
)

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs