A new threat (Semi-serious freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
BloodStar

Re: I shall go

Unread postby BloodStar » Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:14 pm

I dunno... should ah have jes' left 'em like that, without sayin' nothin'? Especially Serie... still, she was sleepin' it off, an' Sourne - an' a dragon, I s'pose from what ah hear - are there with her. If anyone can help her, it's them. An' someone's got to save them kids, an' that someone's gotta be me, no choice about it... Still, it's too bad I had to say goodbye like that. Ah don't know how if ah'll see Sourne an' Serie again.

Herzad shook his head, trying to clear his mind.

Suren it's fer the best. This way ah'll get on with me life an' no one's hurt by it. Gotta earn me keep, an' it's been hard to bust skulls with them around. Yeah.

He glanced back at Will, Illia, and the tigers.

An' what're they doin'? Seems like they're gettin' along jes' fine. An' Will's gonna help Serie find their father... yeah they'll be fine. An' them cats seem to be gettin' along well... either that, or suren they wanna eat each other from all that noise! They'll be fine too.

Herzad, not trusting the former bandit in any way, made sure he was disarmed and made him walk in front of the column, not only so he could lead the way to the town, but also so Herzad could keep an eye on him.

An' if he tries anythin'...

Herzad lips curved into a predatory grin.

An' when I find them mages that're keeping them children locked up...

The grin grew even wider.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

What a mess.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:25 am

Sorune quickly ran to the room Serie was sleeping in, and saw that she was threatening something not there.
~She's delusional! I've got to get her to the dragon fast!~
"Serie, you need that dragon's help now. Come on!" Sorune grabbed her hand, and started dragging her to the Dragon's lake.

bunnygirle78

Re: What a mess.

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 12:29 am

Serie yawned as Sourne pulled her into the dragons cave.

*What are you doing? Why are you draging her like that?* He said with slight anoyance.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:11 pm

"Well, where are we goin'?" Herzad scowled at the newcomer. "If ye wanna save them kids, ye'd best tell us where to go. Suren ah don't know where they're at!"

He turned to look at Will, Illia, and the tigers. "How're ye all holdin' up back there? An' no one can talk to the cats, can they? Well, Sher' Khan, ye'll have figure out a way to tell us what's goin' on if ye need to."

Yeah... this's all still crazy. Ah must've lost it completely. At least ah know what's goin' on now. Sorta.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 10:27 pm

The man sighed and pointed.
"My vilage is about three miles this way." He said.

Will sighed and looked over his shoulder, half expecting to see Sourne and Serie behind him. He sighed as Illia put her hand on his shoulder.

"COme on will, we'll be left behind if we don't hurry."

Will sighed and walked on, his mind wondering.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Wha?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:35 am

"Sir Dragon, I believe Serie is still under the affliction of the Goddess Daethe. You must help her again." Sorune spoke in a slightly nervous tone.
"Human, I have already expelled the effects upon her mind from that Goddess. What you need to do is ask Serie what the problem is." He (She?) replied in an irritated voice.
"What? Serie, what is inside of you this time around?" Serie stayed quiet for a second, then her eyes seemed to glaze over, and become sinister.
"Your quest must end, foolish Sage! You do not know what will happen if you seek out your family, whether or not you bring them here is of no matter! You mustn't seek them out, for the Goddess of the moon commands it!" Serie then suddenly collapsed, quietly.
"No...I won't give up. Not even for you, mistress of the moon. This wish goes farther than I can grant to even a god. This is something that I wouldn't even grant to the highest power I know of. This is a quest I must go through with. And I'll be damned if anyone stops me while life is still in my body." Sorune stood up, and gently picked up Serie. "But postponing it until Serie is well is something I can do." He muttered quietly.

bunnygirle78

Re: Wha?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 29, 2002 1:06 am

Serie lifted her head slowly.

"i'm fine." She said weekly. And stood up strait.

"Sroune they wanted me to tell you to stop. But I wouldn't. Then this man dressed in metal told me Id better. But then.. he looked scared of me." She said slowly.

*Child*" The dragon said kindly. *Why don't you wait for Sourne outside. I must speak with him.*

Serie shook her head.

"No, I know something is going on. I don't know why they keep doing these mean things, or who they are."

The dragon sighed.

*Very well dear Seerie.* He said solumly. *You must know that you are veryt spechal. A sorcurus, though you need not know what that is yet.* The dragons eyes grew wide and he winced as he spoke. *When you come of age, your powers will awaken fully. Now they lie dormant, and are at the disposal of any who wish them. YOur power is that of the gods, but not. You are mortal but . . you hold a secret. . .*

Series eyes glaced over again and a crule smile formed over her face. Sourne could see great strain in Series face as she spoke, only this time much deeper.

"Follish dragon. Healer gave you to much will. Do not speak another world beast. Or . ..ahh"

Serie jumped back to noramly her face beeded in sweat.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted.

The dragon fell to the gorund.

*My time is short, they see to punish me. Sourne. . .the crysttal. . .see. . .it. Remmber . . .crest."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

No...

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:14 pm

"Sir dragon, wait. There still may be time to save you..." Sorune kneeled in front of his massive face.
*No. No..more time..see to...Serie...protect her...crest.* With that, the slow breathing of the beast came to a halt. Sorune slowly stood up, and carried Serie back into a room. When he got there, he spoke with such a harsh tone that it sounded like he would kill the first thing he came across afterwards.
"Show yourself Lunari. Speak with me yourself. Tell me why I shouldn't seek to find my family. Tell me why I shouldn't quest to find what has been taken from me. I know I cannot go back to Y'tuin, but I should be able to have my family at least. Tell me why, and I might consider it, as unlikely as that may be. You of all the Gods should know I never take threats."

BloodStar

Meanwhile...

Unread postby BloodStar » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:34 pm

Herzad tromped behind the man as he led the group toward the town where the mages had imprisoned the children. Supposedly.

What's he fer doin', tryin' to rob us? Gettin' a ransom, he says. But why would them mages hold children? It don't make sense. An' ain't there anyone in 'is town who could stop it?

"Hey you!" Herzad spoke to the would-be robber. "Ain't there no one in yer town who would stop them mages from takin' the kids? Ah mean, what're they fer doin' with 'em, anyway? Ah'm not fer trustin' them anyhow, but they usually ain't so..." Herzad scratched his head, trying to find a word. "So... blunt about takin' whatever they want. Somethin' ain't right about all this. Tell us what ye know."

bunnygirle78

Re: Meanwhile...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:01 pm

(Robber section thingy)

The man looked down and shook his head.

"We did not know, untill it was to late. We were in the fild, all men work the filds. The women stay home, to take care of the children. When we returned that evning. . .we found our wives and younger boys asleep. . ." The mans eyes tightened.

"We have no mage in our vilage . .we are to poor to have one."

Will steped forward there was somthing strange going on. He wasn't sure but he was going to bide his time till he found out.

"Thats not Vashes style, maybe its . . someone else."

(Back to the Dragon.)

Serie claped her hands to her head and shook it back and forth.

"No . .go away. ."

"Sourne," Said another voice coming from Serie. Series face was now in shadow, but not an evil one.

"There is no reason for you to return to Ytuin, and there is no reason for you to help Serie. No reason for you to go on with this false hope." The voice shook and then contuied. "My sister was to narow minded to stop you. End this now Sourne, and leave this child to us."

"GET OUT!" Serie shouted and fell to the ground.
She looked up and then stood.

"Sourne, don't listen to them. They . .they are afraid. . and" Serie fell forward landing on the ground.

*She. . .she knows the answer.* Dragon said. *They fear. . .your return. . .for. . .you know. . .why. Look on . . .the crystal. . my young frind. I bid you. . .f . .arewell.*

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:44 am

"...My quest can wait until Serie is better." He muttered as he gently picked her up and carried her to the room, while he waited for her to gain sense once more, and wait for more questions and answers.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:39 am

Serie woke, her eyes heavy as was her chest. She sat up to see SOunre siting, wating. She looked down at her feet and then closed her eyes.

"Um, hes gone isn't he." She said sadly. "Blue Dragon?"

Sourne nodded.

"They told me he died. But there afraid of you." She said. "It sounded that way, that mean man kept yelling at me. The woman told him to be quite. They kept talking about the tear of Yyuin (hope I spelled that right.)"
She got out of bed and sighed.

"Sourne, I have to tell you something." She said sadly. "Your son is still ok. And hes fighting for his mom. I . . .saw him I think. ANd her, but they didn't know I did. I took a peek into the mean womans crystal."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

WHAT!?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:44 pm

"Serie...thank you. I was a bit worried about my son and wife. I know he has a fighting spirit, and that's probably how he's going to die..." Sorune shook his head, and started rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I never did tell you of my son, did I? Do you want to hear it? It would be a good pastime until the others get back."
~And I need to tell her why she will never meet my son~
Sher'Khan was not happy. Neither was Glass. They had gone to the village, and had seen a large meeting, with a mage yelling at them to deliver the 'Child of Darkness and Light'. When they tried to get back to the others to warn them not to bring Serie no matter what, they were captured. Two full-grown lions, captured by a child's net. They were very unhappy, and pitied the next fool that would come near them.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:49 pm

"All right, we might be goin' all day," Herzad turned his head to speak to the stranger as he spoke. "If yer town's more than a day away, ye'd best tell me so ah'll know to set up camp while it's still daytime. Unless it's nearby," Herzad raised one bushy eyebrow, "In which case, do ye got an inn or somethin'? 'Cause we're gonna need someplace to stay after we smash up them wizards." Herzad grinned. It was not a pretty sight, but anything concerning Herzad seldom was pretty.

EDIT: Looks like DWSage posted right before I did. Oops.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=bloodstar>BloodStar</A] at: 10/7/02 7:37:10 pm

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:41 pm

Series part

"Yes id like to hear about him." Serei said with a smile.

Glasses Part

Glass ducked behind a bush (followed by his brohter.)

"These humans are strong," he said quietly. Sher nodded. "Child of darkness and light? What is that all about?"

The man speaking looked behind him an old man steped forward, he was hunched over and his robes were dark.

"Come now, you know what we want. Do you want your children back? Then hand over the child. Surly one is not as important as the others!"

"Prehaps we should listen a bit longer." Glass said.

Will and Illias part

Will Smiled at Herzard.

"I think were close," he looked at the theif. "Am I right?"

Then man nodded gravly. He lowered his head and sighed.

"I am truely sorry," he said again and steped back.

"COME HEAR I HAVE THEM COME HEAR!"

Will gasped as about twenty men jumped from the bushes and surnoded them. Each looked like the theif, only on their faces was painted a look of pure desperation. Will held out his trident as Herzard lifted his hammer with a smile.

"What in the!" Illia said angrily and glared at the man. "YOu liar!" She shouted and was about to tackel him when two men grabed her.

Will lunged at them only to be hit from behind. He fell to the ground. Illia fell to his side and carefuly lifted his head to her lap.

"Will!" She shouted.

"Don't" the theif said. "I dont want them hurt. . .I didn't want this. . ." he said sadly.

"Yes, he didn't want this." Said a sharp voice. A jester dressed in pur[pel and black jumped from a tree and landed infront of Herzard. He smiled and did a back flip.

"My dear littel brother," he said looking at Will. "Now tell me where my sweet sister is. . .And do not try anything." He said to Herzard. "Or I will kill them." The men gasped.

"See I know I can not match your strghth dwarf," He said. "But I doput you are willing to let my brohter die for your ichy hammer."

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:55 pm

Durn it! What the blazes do ah do now? Think, Herzad, think!

Thinking was not Herzad's strong suit, unfortunately. His best plans all came down to smashing the silly-looking jester in front of him and proceeding to crush and bash every one of his flunkies until they stopped moving. With Will and Illia held like they were, it didn't seem too feasable...

An that thief's gonna get his after this is over! Ah don't care if they got his kids, he ain't got the right to give up a lass that ain't his! "Specially since this nutcase is talkin' about Serie. Another one o' her durn fool brothers, holdin' his own brother, to get his sister! The idiot! I'm gonna beat some sense into him... wait a second!

Suddenly, in a moment of profound inspiration (profound, at least, for Herzad), he hit upon the fact that this jester... whichever brother that was (Herzad wasn't one for names) was keeping the children of these people hostage... and they didn't like him any more that they would like a blister. And it was time to break that blister.

"Yer all gonna sit here an' listen to this durned fool!? Lookit him! He's got yer kids, and yer willing to throw away someone else's kid jes 'cause yer not brave enough to stand up to 'im? Ye know durned well ye can't trust him! Let me friends go, an' I'll fix yer little mage problem fer ye once an' fer all! After that, ye get to keep yer kids, an' everyone goes home happy!

'Cept of course, fer this one...

With that, Herzad grinned cockily at the jester, hefting his hammer in an overhead grasp. He glanced back at the desperate people, with one eye on the jester at all times.

"Well? Ye gonna let me friends go so ah can take care o' yer problem? Or do ah have to go through all o' ye? Ah guarantee ye won't be seein' any o' yer children again if ye even look at me friends funny. Make up yer minds now."

Here goes... hope they don't call me bluff.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:04 pm

(I forgot what Dw named the jester so untill I find it again hes going to be Jester.)

Jester laughed and looked at the vilagers.

"Ok witch one of you have the guts to go along with this fool. Espeshily since you know what will happen if you go up against the dark guild."

The men sourninding herzard all seemed to clench their fists in unison.

"That is what I thought," Jester said eviliy. "I may not be a match for your stregth. . ." he said jumping back a few feet. "But allow me to fufuil that urge to fight."

He took out a littel doll and tossed it to the ground. He took out a flut and began to play. the doll grew large and stood.

"This should keep you bussy untill that man comes with my dear sister." The doll lunged at Herzard as the men caried Will away, and drug Illia with them.

"Damn it!" Illa shouted.

Jester disapeared.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:50 pm

What the...? A doll? Durn jester got away, but 'is toy won't be so lucky! An' where are them cats at, anyway?

Herzad stood still for a brief moment, watching where Will and Illia had been dragged off to. Suddenly, he went into action, sidestepping the doll's initial charge and swinging his warhammer to pummel its flank as it passed.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:42 pm

The doll lumbered forward, its blank head falling back and forth.

"Play with me old one." A small voice said.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:30 pm

Herzad spat on the ground and replied harshly, "Ah ain't got time fer games!" With that, he raised his hammer and charged straight at the doll, and right before stepping into its reach, abruptly changed direction and shot off to its side, following the band of villagers that had taken Will and Illia.

Playtime's over... but ah'll be back ta deal with ye later. Fer now, it's time ta bust some skulls! Ah'll show them ta mess with me friends!

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:25 pm

The large doll lumbered after Herzard slowly.

"papa." It said with its arms open.

(it likes him he he he)

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Storytime

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:54 pm

"My son was born during a very bad time. I was busy trying to stop a war, and was very busy. He was born with something I feared most." Sorune turned away, and shook his head. "He was born with the sign of death. He was destined to die before he was twenty years old. But this didn't stop him. By all counts, he was healthy, strong, and handsome. But he was never able to associate with anyone besides his family, because of those gray eyes." Sorune shuddered.
"They were the eyes of a blind man, but much more intense. He was a good person, but he was destined to die. The first night I saw him, I cursed the gods with all my might. But they had a reason for it. They were going to make him a God when he died. They needed to have him immediately. I still cursed them, but less violently afterwards. After awhile, I saw that they did need him. He was a great thinker, braver than even I am, and strong as an ox. But he remained aloof from people, and they stayed away from him. I wasn't home all that much, so he bonded closely with his Mother. or the Magi armed forces. I wasn't there when they said he was MIA. I was there, however, when they said he had been found, with amnesia. We took him home, but he did't remember anything. Then, as he finally remembered my name, I was whisked away to this world." He shook his head again. "And I told you this because...I don't know. I guess I needed to let them out to someone. And you seem to be the only one I can trust explicitly."

bunnygirle78

Re: Storytime

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:48 pm

Serie sighed sadly and put her hand on her crystal. She looked at Sourne.

"I know youll find him, and youll save him, just like you helped me." She said with a small smile. She got out of bed and squared her shoulders. She held her small staff out and taped it on the ground.

"And Im not gona let anyone hurt you like that!" She said angrily. "Not ever. I want to help, no one should be. . ." She took on a sad look and lowered her head. "NO one should be taken away from their home."

Serie stared at her crystal and then jumped.

"Oh I forgot to give you this back," She said handing Sourne his pendent. "You know that mark is the same as my crystals." She said with a smile. "It says something funny, but I cant say it right." She said.

Sourne just stared at the back of the crystal.

(Wills part)

"Wakie," snaped a harsh voice. Will felt someone punch him in the chest. He coffed and looked up to see three men, dressed in dark cloaks. "That spell was broken so easily." One said.

Will glared at them.

"What have you done to the children of this town?" He demanded.

"Be quiet brother." Snaped Jento (the jester) "Your lucky their still intersted in you."

"True," said one looking at will. "Now more than ever I think, since Vash has become. . .headstrong."

A look of realasation came across Wills face. His eyes narowed.

"I am not going to allow you to posses my mind again." He said angrily. Then men began to laugh.

"YOu have no choice. We will make sure that this spell holds, it will be stronger than even that of the wandering stranger who has come to this world."

"I will not help you." Will said as the men began to chant.

(Illias Part)

"Damn it why is it I am stuck in this tinny cell." She said staring at a pile of cloths.

"Be quiet and do the wash woman." The guard snaped. Illia glared at the pile and frowned.

BloodStar

Lost in the woods... again.

Unread postby BloodStar » Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:46 pm

Herzad thrashed his arms wildly, beating aside the foliage that blocked his path.

Durned trees! Can't see nothin' out here, an' can't stop to waste time with that crazy... whatever it is back there! Where'd they take Will an' Illia? Suren ah could use them cats right about now....

Herzad perked his ears up to listen, but all he heard (over his own breathing) was the sound of the strange doll behind him. Exploding, Herzad turned to face the way he had come from.
"Get ye back ye stupid toy! Ah swear ah'm gonna smash yer stuffin' out soon as ah get me friends! Ah'll pound yer face in and stomp yer eyes out! An' then ah'll tear yer stuffing into pieces! An' them pieces inta more pieces!" Pausing to breathe, Herzad's tirade ceased momentarily. "Aaarrggh!" He screamed with frustration. "Where the blazes are ye! Will! Illia! Sher' Khan!" He paused for a moment, brow furrowed. He finally just called out, "other cat!

What's that other cat's name, anyway? Oh well, it's with Sher' Khan. Better keep movin', no time to play dolls fer now.

With that, Herzad stormed off into the trees, calling out periodically for Will, Illia, and the cats, and making sure to stay away from the enchanted doll, even if his patience with it was wearing thin. Especially because his patience was wearing thin. He didn't have the time to waste to rip it to shreads.

bunnygirle78

Re: Lost in the woods... again.

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:02 pm

(your going to hate me for this one)

Glass lifted his head, he and Sher had fallen asleep amung the bushes, wating for the others.

"It sounds like someone is coming." he said and poked his head threw the bush to see herzard stroming towards them. he leapt out and stared at him.

Herzard stoped sudenly. And to Glasses surprise a very large dirty looking doll raped its arms aroudn Herzard and apeared to be hugging him. (Sorry dont hurt me sorry). Galss jumped back staring up at the doll.

"Da da," it said and began to squeze Herzard as hard as it could.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:08 pm

Surprise, then anger flashed across Herzad's face as he growled, "Ugh! Like... hell!" He took his hammer in both hands, and swung it as hard as he could up and over his head, to smash the doll's face looming behind him. "Ah... telled ye... ye'd be... sorry!" Punctuating his words with powerful blows, he swung his hammer repeatedly into the monstrous face of the doll holding him. "Stupid... doll! Hug this!" He continued to swing his hammer ceaselessly against the head of the abomination behind him. Herzad turned his eyes to Glass as he pummeled the doll. "Well... cat? Ye jes' gonna... stand there?"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:28 pm

Glass wasn't sure what to think. Other than than not to hug a dwarf with a battel hammer. He tilted his head and sighed. Then he jumped, and this was due to the fact that the crupeled pile of cloth was begining to move again. The doll once again rose to its feet and turned its body towards herzard.

"Watch out!" Glass shouted, only to be heard as a loud roar.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:11 pm

Herzad wasn't about to let the doll back up, though. He was already turning before he heard the roar, yelling at the creature, "Durn it! Die an' stay dead!" Herzad slammed his hammer down repeatedly against the legs of the doll to crush them.

Ye ain't chasin' me without yer legs! An' ye won't be huggin' no one without arms!

Herzad guessed the doll wouldn't have kneecaps to smash like a normal being, but if the legs were tattered and destroyed, it would probably accomplish the same purpose. He hoped so, at least. Herzad glanced over momentarily at Glass. "Cat! Get Sher' Khan an' look for Will an' Illia! A buncha villagers took 'em, an' one o' Serie's loony brothers - the jester - is with 'em! Don't let 'em get away with nothin', and come an' get me when ye find 'em. Got it?" Herzad continued to ruthlessly pound on the doll's legs as he spoke.

On second thought, ah wonder how the cat's gonna tell me anythin'? Oh well, he'll figure it out.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:23 pm

The dool fell forward, crawling towards Herzard slowly. Its head swayed from side to side. Arund them the small pices of cloth began to wrigel and move, each pice coming to life. And each peace began to slowly move, slowly move back towards the dool.

Sudenly, the doll began to stand as the cloth began to reform its legs and body. And as Herzard watched this an voice, deep and menicing came from deep within the doll.

"My master sumoned me to play,
I can not wait around all day.
Come hear papa let us dance,
I shall show no way or chance.
Come now papa let us dance."

The dolls arms swayed back and forth. And as it did another voice came to Herzard.

"Yes it will hunt you till I see fit to make it stop." It was the voice of the jestor. "But count yourself lucky. It will be over for you very soon. For the more I move out of range the more weeker it will become."

(Wills part)

Wills head fell forward, his brow was drenched with sweat. Around him, they stood. Each chanting, each of them sending out their power. Will could feel them, crawling into his mind, pulling him away, pulling his soul.

Will screamed out and closed his eyes, for a moment the men all grimised and one fell to the floorm, only to be replaced by antoher.

"You. . can not . . make me. . .do. ." Will said with difacutly.

Behind the chanting men three hooded figures stood.

"Stupid boy, shall you ever know the truth. We will break you soon. And soon you will get us what we want."

"Your brother has big ambitions." Another said.

"And when he takes the amtions to the next level we want to be prepared."

Will lifted his head, his eyes heavy.

"Serie. . .I . . .wont help you. . . .SERIE!" Will screamed. His mind was breaking, pain rose trhew his body, and as it did. Something within him broke. His body went slack as his head lifted.

"Finaly," the men said.

Will smiled cruley as his head lifted. A hard and evil look filled his eyes.

"My master holds the token, who shall this be?"

The men laughed as the chanters fell to there knees.

"I hold the token," said the man in blue robes. "And you shall folow me. Behold."

(Illias part)

"I am going to kick the crap out of each and every person who contrubuted to this pile of cloths.

(Series part)

"WILL!" Serie shouted and stoped walking. Cauzing Sourne to freze. Serie fell to her knees and then looked up slowly. She leaned on her staff as Sourne knelt down by her side.

"Something realy realy bad, has happened to Will." She said slowly.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Wed Oct 23, 2002 10:10 pm

Herzad growled at the doll, not bothering to waste words on it. Charging at it once more, he screamed out an unintelligible war cry as he swung his warhammer repeatedly against the doll's cloth flesh. He shouted to Glass, "Ye still here, cat? Get goin'! Ah got this one by meself!" as he continued to pound away with his weapon.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:33 pm

Glass sat down and stared at Herzard.

"What in the world is he saying?" He said to himself as Sher Khan sat down next to him.

"Don't know. ITs all clicks and whistels to me."

The both of them watched as Herzard began to beat on the doll.

"Wana take a nap while he finishis up?" Glass asked as he layed down.

"Sure." Sher khan said and laid down.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:35 pm

"Serie....stay here for a moment. I need to check something. I'll find your brother afterwards." Sorune stepped outside, hoping that all would be calm. It was.
~Too calm...something is not right. Nature has stopped her sweet song, and is huddling in fear...~
Sorune quickly headed back inside.
"Serie, I don't think it's safe in here anymore. Come on, something is very, very wrong. It may have something to do with your brothers."

"Oh, how right you are. Two points for the druid. But I think those are the last two he shall ever score."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:46 pm

Serie jumped and tried to run to Sourne but it was to late Two look alike boys jumped down between them. One facing Serie and the other facing Sourne.

"My my," Said the one facing Sourne.
"Indeed Indeed." Said the other.
"Dear littel sister," Said the one facing Serie.
"Tell us where she is." Said the one facing Serie.
"Or we shall kill the boy."

Series eyes widened and then glached at Sourne. She was still dressed as a boy. And she smiled to Sourne.

"You two are the stupidest mages Ive ever see," She said in a deep voice. "And I bet that if one of you gets hit the other'll feel it. Thats how dumb you are." She said glancing at Sourne.

The two frowned.

"Stupid boy . .wait." They said in unison. "Sister." They said evily, both turning towards her.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Well, isn't this wonderful?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:34 pm

Sorune stepped between them, forcibly.
"As long as life courses through my veins, you shall not touch Serie. You should know that not only would I fight to protect her life, but I would fight to kill. And you two are at a disadvantage." Sorune smirked at their quizzacal expressions.
"I am surrounded by most aspects of nature. Water, air, and earth. I am almost as strong as possible right now. And, on top of that, I'm rather angry. So, do you want to deal with the angry druid, who will die rather than let you touch Serie, or will you leave?"

bunnygirle78

Re: Well, isn't this wonderful?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:06 am

The twins looked at each other and then smiled.

"We shall leave," they said in unison. "We know your power."

The two of them laughed and the brptjer pm tje left steped forward.

"A mesage we bring to you."
"A mesage of warning." Said the one on the right.

The two of them stood back to back and raised their hands.

"On the day befor the sun, a great scream shall rise. Oh shall ye see it hear it fro. Come and face it." They closed their eyes. "Hear the brothers united again, each shall case the scream to come. Unless the one we seak is returned."

They disapeared in a flash leaving smoke behind them.

Serie looked at Sourne and put her finger on her chin.

"What do they mean? The day befor the sun a great scream shall come? And what did they mean about brothers being united?" She stomped her foot down angrily and made her hands into fists.

"I hate them. They never say what they mean. North and south. THey make me so angry!" Serie said and a vase cracked near her. "Oops." She said shyly. "Sorry Sourne."

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:24 pm

(OOC: Since HTML is disabled, ~ ~ will denote Herzad's thoughts for now.)

Herzad's hammer swung in a wide arc, pounding the doll's flank. Hopping back to avoid any return blows, Herzad snarled at the giant abberation.

~Why won't it jes' die! Durn it all! Stupid cats, sleepin', and everyone goin' off an' leavin' me here!~

Thouroughly irritated, Herzad ignored the fact that Will and Illia had been captured and Sourne and Serie hadn't even been near to start with. All that counted was that he was lost, and the doll just wouldn't let up. "Leave me alone, durn ye! Get yerself lost!"

It then occured to Herzad that the jester had been looking for Serie, which meant that she - and possibly Sourne, as well - were in danger.

~Durn it! I gotta go find 'em and warn 'em! Seems like ah jes' can't stay away from 'em! Stupid cats ain't listenin' ta me at all, so ah guess ah'll jes' have ta find me own way.~

With that, Herzad spun once to build up momentum and throw the doll off (if it could be misguided at all) and swung his hammer as hard as he could at the side of its head to throw it off balance. With that head start, Herzad turned and ran as quickly as he could in a random direction, hoping to find some sort of path.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:49 pm

BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

*Throws a revive at the RP*

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 3:33 pm

"Serie, I'll ask about north and south later. Right now, I believe you're safer in the maw of danger than in front of it." Sorune practically dragged Serie along, looking for the tracks of Herzad and the others. Sure enough, the heavy dwarven tracks were easily found, and Sorune sped his way towards him, glancing back every so often to make certain that Serie was indeed, still clutching his arm.
~I am not going to allow this to happen. Serie will stay here. She will not[/b] fall back into the clutches of her brothers. Over my dead body and worse.~

bunnygirle78

Re: *Throws a revive at the RP*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:20 pm

Serie folowed. She smiled to herself and then ran ahead of Sourne. Something was coming to them, something good. She laughed and jumped threw a near by bush, happening to run into the very person they were looking for. Herzard.

"I found him!" She said hapily and huged the dwarf around his leg.

"Hi mr Herzard." She said with a big smile.

BloodStar

*Takes the revive and runs with it...*

Unread postby BloodStar » Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:21 am

Herzad started at Serie's sudden appearance. "Wha- what in blazes are ye doin' here? Ye ain't safe!" Herzad turned to Sourne quickly. "Listen, Sourne! There's some sorta freak doll chasin' me, an' it won't stay down. A bunch o' those idiot townspeople took Will an' Illia somewhere, an' them cats are jes' sleepin' or somethin'!" Herzad spat on the ground. "Our 'friend' the robber set us up. He's with that durned fool brother o' Serie's, the clown!"

Furtively glancing over his shoulder, Herzad gently but firmly detached Serie from his leg. "Get goin'! The jester said the doll would die soon, but it might come after Serie too." Herzad looked at Serie sadly. "Ah'm sorry, Serie. Yer brothers are lookin' fer ye still. Ah'll keep this one busy, but ye'd best find somewhere safe." Herzad took a few steps back the way he had been running and cocked his head to the side. Sure enough, a loud crashing noise could be heard through the foliage.

"Sourne! Keep her safe! Find Will an' Illia! Ah'm countin' on ye!" With that Herzad charged back into the trees, screaming as only an angry dwarf could.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs