A new threat (Semi-serious freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
bunnygirle78

Re: *Takes the revive and runs with it...*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:35 am

Serie lowered her head and then sighed. Sudenly her head snaped up and her tinny fists clenched.

"STOP!" She shouted to Herzard. He stoped and turned to her.

Serie sighed and then put her hands on her hips.

"I'm not running from my brohters anymore." She said sternly. "I dont care what happens, we have to help thoes who need it. My father would be upset if we ignored this."

She turned to Sourne her large eyes smiling.

"Besides, I missed everyone being together."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:56 pm

"Herzad, take Serie." Sorune replied solemnly. "She can get the cats to help. I'm going after William. And don't argue Serie. I'd much rather you be with Herzad fighting a single doll of their creation than all of them together. And here, I can probably take at least three, all of them if I get lucky. Now go, you can find me later." With that, Sorune started running in the opposite direction.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:02 pm

Serie nodded. But then took on a sad look
"Sourne," She said sadly. "Will's . ..not himself. I know hes not realy bad. . .but. .if you cant make him go good again. . .You have to . . ." A tear fell on her cheek. "If you have to hurt him, Ill understand. But please. . .dont kill him unless you have to."

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:06 pm

Sorune stopped for a second, but didn't turn around.
"Serie, I promise that I will not kill him. Not if I can prevent it by any means. Now go. You're safer with Herzad than with me." He started walking again, thinking to himself.
~And I'll be damned if I let your brothers get a hold of you again. Noone is going to hurt you while I watch, Serie.~

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:27 pm

Serie smiled and ran to folow Herzard.
"Don't worry. Glass And Sher will listen to me. They probably just didnt understand you." She said running past Herzard.

Serie sudenly froze in her spot. She stood rigid.

"Who. . .whos there?" She called. Sudenly a large doll burst threw the underbrush lumbering past Serie and right towards Herzard.

Serie reached under her hat and pulled out her string. She quickly threaded it threw her fingers.

"CATS CRADEL!" She belowed. The string shot out around the doll and tied around some near by trees. Series eyes glowed lavender as she held the string, her face straining.

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:51 pm

Herzad looked quickly at Serie, hardly surprised by anything she did anymore. "Serie!" Get back! Ah'll handle this one meself!"

She's gonna get herself hurt usin' all that magic... better ah jes' pound the durned thing 'til it stops gettin' back up!

With that, Herzad stormed straight at the giant doll, and bound as it was between the trees, it could only watch as Herzad's swung his mighty warhammer straight at its ugly visage.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:27 pm

Serie jumped back as the dolls head flew into the air and landed a few feet in front of her.

Sudenly the doll burst into ash and Leaving Serie and HErzard to watch.

"That was weird." Serie said poking at the ash with a stick. "Why was it after you?"

BloodStar

Unread postby BloodStar » Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:53 am

Herzad looked gravely at Serie. "Yer brother set it on me... after he an' 'is friends took Will an' Illia. Sourne better be careful with them."

I dunno if he can take 'em all by hisself, but there ain't no way to find 'im now that he's run off inta the durned trees! Suren that cat could find him, jes' like last time... wait!

Herzad's eyes flashed as a plan formed, slowly but surely, in the dwarf's mind. "Serie, if we find them cats, can ye talk to 'em and have 'em find Sourne?" Herzad looked back at the path the doll had carved through the trees, leaving a wider swath of destruction than even Herzad.

All ah gotta do is follow that path back to them cats... ah jes' hope they didn't go nowhere! Maybe ah can find Sourne in time ta help.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Dec 02, 2002 9:45 pm

The forest was quiet. Serie folowed Herzard as best she could, but found it difacult to keep up with him. From time to time she called out to Glass and Sher Khan, hopeing to find them.

Vash stood staring down at will, who was knealing at his feet. It made a smile part on his face as he passed his brother and stared at the elders of the dark guild.

"Good," he said. "Now, are the girls ready?"

"Lord Vash," a dark voice said. "They are not the ones we need. Their deaths will be in vain."

Vash laughed and ran his hands threw his hair.

"Yes, but a scarafice is always rewarded. YOu know this. Offerint them is but a gesture. A gesture that will show that we are the ones who will bring greatness."

"Yes," the elder said and steped back.

"If that durid hadn't interfeeared, we would have been done. Deathin would have opened the door, but now we must do things teh hard way." He put his hand on his chin. "He must pay, and be tried. The dwarf to. though I think it would be best to offer them as well. But as entertainment."

bunnygirle78

Okk rise from the dead. . .rise

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Dec 15, 2002 6:23 pm

Bump?(I bumped it cuz I realy hope to finish with you guys. But if its over thats ok to. I had alot of fun.

Ajil6

Re: Serious bit

Unread postby Ajil6 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:25 pm

OOC: (er.. Hi? DWsage, I couldn't find the OOC post for this in the backlogs.. but I'm back ><; And needers to talk to you.)

BloodStar

Deadness.

Unread postby BloodStar » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:07 pm

[The RP's dead in the water, so you don't worry about it anymore.]

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs