Howling at the Moon (revived...finally)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Folx Numeroso

Re: Howling at the Moon (revived...finally)

Unread postby Folx Numeroso » Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:47 pm

"Meow?... Where am I?" Folx awoke to find himself somewhere that he hadn't been before. "I must have fallen asleep... but I don't think I could have in that kind of place... oh! Right! The light! I was hit by that light... but now where am I?"

Folx hopped up and looked around, hoping to see a sign of where he was and where the others might be.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Chilly Puppy

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:33 am

Jonas gulped rather audibly as he followed Leth, stepping through the exit into the room beyond. When he made it to the other side, a few things immediately became apparent.

1) It was colder in this room. VERY cold in fact, as the werewolf found his fur starting to raise up from the low temperatures against his body.

2) His tongue instantly went numb, which he pulled back into his mouth before it froze off.

Starting to shiver slightly, he turned back toward the entrance, heading over before Diikoi entered. He poked his head through the door to speak with her.

=o.o= "Diikoi, you should be ca..." he started to say. Then his body convulsed slightly, as he realized that his face was now extremely hot, while the rest of him was freezing cold. Unable to stand the two extremes of temperature on his body, he pulled back into the ice chamber, going back to shivering.

=o.o=; "S...sorry about that..." Jonas apologised to her through the entrance, "Just be careful, Ok? It's gonna be instantly cold when you go through the door."

pd Rydia

whee! and the plot moves on!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:15 pm

Diikoi nodded at Jonas, before striding through the door...and immediately curling inward at the sudden drop in temperature. "C, c, cold!" she exclaimed, hugging her arms and shivering slightly. She backed up against Jonas, instinctively moving to borrow from his body heat. "What's mister Leth Looking at?" she whispered to Jonas, following Leth's line of sight up toward the crystals.

RebelKitsune

^_^ and I still manage to keep everyone in without plotholes

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:29 am

Folx felt cold. that was the first and most apparent stimulant. the cold on his pawpads was the strongest, and the ground felt a little slippery. The cold wasn't too bad though, it was only strong enough for some mild discomfort, rather than freezing his tail off. There was a strong lack of light, he wouldn't even been able to see his own paw in front of his face if he didn't have strong night vision, as foxes usually do.

Leth stared on for a while, as though in a trance, and after a moment he dragged through the soft powdery snow, as the height increased towards the middle. At the edge it could hardly reach his ankles, but in the middle it was all the way up at his waist. Now he was right in the middle, looking directly above himself, the gem on his forehead forming a strong outer casing of ice around itself.

Leth's robes flapped in the wind, as well as his hair, ears and newly acquired bushy tail. He stretched out his arms, one to either side of himself and his paws started to glow brightly as he chanted quietly to himself.

If Diikoi and Jonas were to look carefully, they might be able to spot a large mass of tiny crystals right in the middle of the ceiling, above Leth. These may look out of place because all the other crystals are large and translucent, while these are small and opaque, formed in a great cluster.

Folx Numeroso

Re: ^_^ and I still manage to keep everyone in without ploth

Unread postby Folx Numeroso » Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:07 pm

Folx reached into his quiver and pulled out an arrow.

Let's see..., he thought, if I light this correctly, its mana should fuel the fire for a few minutes before it starts to consume the arrow itself... Folx concentrated and gathered all of the mana in the arrow into the arrowhead. Creating a small blaze on the tip of the arrow, the room lit up and his paws became a bit warmer. His pupils became smaller and the strain on his eyes lightened as he looked around the room, this time looking for an exit through which to depart from the dark, icy chamber.

RebelKitsune

Re: ^_^ and I still manage to keep everyone in without ploth

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:44 pm

Folx finds himself to be in a very tiny room, composed of only ice walls, only about 2 metres by 2 metres wide and 2 metres high.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*FINALLY Posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:19 am

=6.6= Noticing the drow girl shivering, Jonas crouched down a bit and wrapped his arms around her, trying to help her stay warm. He followed Diikoi's gaze toward Leth, watching him glow underneath a strange formation of Crystals in the ceiling.

=o.o=; "H...hey Leth...w..w.hat are you d...d..doing...?" Jonas stuttered from the cold.

RebelKitsune

^_^ *manages to keep up nicely as GM*

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:08 pm

Leth ignored Jonas for a while, seemingly preoccupied with his chanting. his paws glistened with the energy that was gathered at his paws, and after a while, without warning, there sounded a loud "CRACK", coupled with a bolt of energy bridging the gap between his paws for a split second. (prolly scared the hell outta them both XD)

meanwhile, while folx inspected his whereabouts, he could hear a rather loud but muffled "bang" coming from below him.

Folx Numeroso

Bang!

Unread postby Folx Numeroso » Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:26 pm

"Ack! What was that?" Folx jumped at the sound and fell on his face after slipping while trying to get a grip on the wall. After picking his arrow up once again, having dropped it when he fell, he noticed that about half of the arrow had burned away. I must have lost my concentration when I slipped he thought.

(Is there a door or some other way out in this room?)

pd Rydia

*lazy RPer >_>;;*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Sep 23, 2002 10:18 pm

Diikoi jumped as Leth cast his spell, eyes growing wide for a brief second.

"OH! What was that?" she exclaimed, ears flicking as she settled herself down from startling.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*lazy RPer #2 ^_^;;*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:57 pm

=o_o=;;; "I...I'm not sure..." Jonas stammered, the shock combined with the cold making his already puffed up fur even more fluffy. Between the extreme cold, the odd formation within the ice, and the rather flashy magic that Leth was wielding, the werewolf's normally calm disposition was starting to slip away.

"LETH, WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON!?" He half growled over the noise from the wind and the magic weaving around the group.

RebelKitsune

*bounces into RP*

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Fri Sep 27, 2002 9:59 am

Leth held the energy in one paw and spoke calmly; "Folx is trapped, and I'm helping him out." He raised the paw up towards the strange ice formation and the bottom of the crystals glowed slightly.

Folx could feel the ground getting a little warm, and melting beneath his hind paws, rendering it a little slippery beneath the pawpads. He could hear Leth's voice...

"Folx, don't worry, It's us! Don't be startled, the ice will shatter beneath you soon, but I'll catch you as you fall, so just brace yourself!"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/urebelkitsune.showPublicProfile?language=EN>RebelKitsune</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/27/02 2:00:12 pm

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Uses Jonas' FETCH Tech*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:56 pm

"Wait a moment, Leth!" Jonas shouted, letting go of Diikoi for now and running nearby the magic-user, "You'll be busy continuing your magic, right? Why don't I catch him?"

He glanced toward the ever brightening piece of the crystal's bottom, holding his arms out to catch Folx if it shattered...

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 10/1/02 10:57:48 pm

pd Rydia

Re: *Uses Jonas' FETCH Tech*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:27 pm

"Bbbrrrr..." Diikoi muttered, shivering and shaking as Jonas moved the warmth of his body away. She stood stoicly for a few moments...before convulsing with the cold.

Edging toward Leth, she pressed her back against his. I wish I had a fur coat like everyone else... she thought to herself dejectly.

RebelKitsune

teamwork is everything.

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:00 am

Leth smiled and nodded to Jonas, what he meant by that was pretty obvious. When he felt Diikoi press against his back, he glanced over his shoulder to see what was wrong, and felt sorry for the poor drow. Telepathically to Diikoi, he said, "Diikoi, come, try staying inside the front of my robes, you'll be sheltered from the cold a bit better there."

The ice above grew thinner and thinner with time, and it started to creak slightly beneath Folx's feet.

pd Rydia

Re: *Uses Jonas' FETCH Tech*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:04 pm

"Ok, k, kay," Diikoi stuttered, teeth chattering as she forced out the words. A little puff of condensation was visible as her breath hit the ice-cold air around her.

As innocently and trustingly as a little child, Diikoi moved and huddled in front of Leth, trying to draw as much warmth from his body and robes as she possibly could. She then turned her eyes up at the thinning ice above, watching Leth's work with keen interest...

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:27 pm

=9.9=;;; "HEY FOLX, GET READY!" Jonas shouted up to the slowly disintegrating ice, "LETH'S TRYING TO GET YOU OUT, AND I'M RIGHT HERE TO CATCH YOU, OK!?"

RebelKitsune

*GMs after an eternity and a half*

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:50 am

The ice gave out a loud "SNAP", and a series of softer snapping and popping soon ensued. Those standing below could now see folx through the thin ice, and Folx could see right trough the cracked ice to the ones below. The ice gave one last snap and gave way, dropping the fox down towards Jonas' arms.

Teh Jade Dragon

Re: *GMs after an eternity and a half*

Unread postby Teh Jade Dragon » Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:24 pm

(*bump* I could try RPing Folx, just say the word...)

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs