Demons,Rolpez and FOOD!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
ArgusDevilmen

Demons,Rolpez and FOOD!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:25 pm

( This is continuing of Monsters, bandits and a forest.)

As argus approached neared the town he stopped looking to his house. It was rundown and boarded up, obviously by the villagers. He shaked his head at this and ran over to it drawing his sword to slash away the planks of wood over the door.He toss them aside and walked in his house.

"Its sad how they want to forget that I ever lived here.Very sad indeed. I should be glad though. My worst memories are from this town....."

-------------------------Flash Back-------------------------

A young Argus looked on in interest as his brother fought with the Demon. The rain was pouring and the citizens watched from afar, women holding their children, husbands holding wives. Argus though was right by the battle, he had to be for his brothers greatest battle yet was underway.

"Daminocus you foul demon, you shall leave now and never return! You are now far too weak to fight me. Now begone before I change my mind...."

The demon snorted up at Dias from the ground, and leered at him with all 3 of his eyes. Dias had his sword held up to the demons neck and was prepared to finish him off.

"Foolish human. Your allowing me to leave? Ha! You think I will not return to slaughter this town? Of course I will. And I shall start with you! I have been regaining my power slowly. And I have more than enough to kill you!"

Daminocus snapped his fingers as a ring of fire appeared around them both.Dias did not expect him to have any energy left and thus was taken by surprise. Daminocus grinned and used this one mistake to his advantage. He gripped his Sickle and swung at Dias's neck. His Eyes widened as Dias realized his error but it was too late. Without a sound Daminocus sliced clean through Dias's neck, his head rolling off while his body fell backwards.

"Ha! Fool let his guard down." Daminocus grinned seeing the look on Argus's face. He then picked up Dias's head by its blue hair and tossed it at Argus's feet. Argus slowly looked down the terror in his eyes evident. He fell to his knees and looked at his brothers head. Damnicous then smirked and disappeared from the town. The villagers looking on some with terror, some with joy that it was over. But Argus was never seen again after that battle.

-----------------------End Flashback-----------------------

Argus grimaced at remembering that, of all things. "Dias.... Bro I've missed you." He shook his head and turned around leaving the house untouched, and returning to the group.

( And sorry if the new chain confuses you Chris and/or Koneko. )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/8/02 6:31:01 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Demons,Rolpez and FOOD!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:15 am

((OOC: Wee, inspiration regained!!))

Christian looked over at Argus when he heard him mumbling.
"You said something?" He asked the demon hunter. Before waiting for a reply he continued, "you're probably thinking about going after that demon that possessed me, right? Forget it. His name's Avearethoen and he's a pretty high-ranked demon. You'd only get yourself killed... Besides, he can't break our contract, even if he tries."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:55 pm

Argus looked up at Chris. "Even If I wanted to kill him, I doubt she would let me try since it woudl hurt you." Argus motioning towards their female traveling partner. He then looked back to him. "So where shall we try and get a bite to eat?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/9/02 6:56:13 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:58 pm

Pelm grinned and thought for a second.

"I'm thinking we should go to someplace with a buffet... I haven't eaten in days..."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:01 am

"Doesn't really matter to me," Christian replied to the question. He looked over at Pelm. "What's this about you protecting me, all of a sudden? I thought you were disgusted by my mere presence."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:31 pm

"Eh? When did I say I was disgusted? And for that matter, when was I protecting you?" she answered, shooting a somewhat narrow sidelong glare at Argus.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:45 pm

Argus blinked at the glare and shrugged. "Well you did stop me from trying to kill him when he was unconscious. Although you gave me no good reason why not to." Argus glanced back at her and headed over to a bar. "Anyway lets try this place.."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:48 pm

(( Chris! Go to [url=http://www.geocities.com/ranma_cursed/dancinchris.swf>here</a] Its a flash i made of your sprite dancing! ^^ This may count as spamming but i cant get it to you any other way >.o ))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:02 am

((OOC: Yay! Kawaii desu, Kawaii Desu! I loved it, thanks!!))
"What?" Christian seemed shocked, "You protected me? Why did you do that?" Before Pelm could reply he added. "Not that I'm ungrateful or anything, but concerning your ear" *points to Pelm's blood-ear*

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 11, 2002 3:34 pm

Pelm grins somewhat.

"That's another thing we should look for: a priest who can restore that. But I can't let him kill you... that's my job!"

Noting a minor look of horror and slight movement toward gun from Christian, she smiled and said, "Just kidding!"

OV: You have a strange sense of humor.

IM: So?

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:08 am

Christian relaxed.
"Really," he muttered, "we're even, so stop joking around. I've half hell waiting for me to die, so I'd rather live a bit more, ok?"

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:22 pm

Pelm did her best Celestil voice imitation, "We shall see." she said in almost the exact same voice as the celestial.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:44 pm

Argus shaked his head and walked into the bar.

The bar was not to active besides a few people at the bar and a few drunks laying on the ground. The bartender and waitresses mindfully stood about doing their jobs.
Argus slowly walked in and sat at a small booth in the corner. Waving the waitress over he ordered some ale while he waited for the others to come in.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:11 am

Christian joined Argus and waited for the old wizard to yell out to everyone that he was a demeanologist, but he didn't. Instead he sat down, on the other side of the table, and ordered something Christian had never heard of before.
"And what'll you have?" The waitress asked Christian. He simply shrugged.
"You've got anything without alcohol?"

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:20 am

Pelm proceeded to order some of everything in the bar.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:12 am

Argus stared at Pelm in disbelief.

IM: How can a girl eat that much?!

"You can pay for all that food I hope.........." Argus glanced over at Chris and then looked back around the bar the waitress bringing him his ale early since he ordered first. Then picking it up and sipping out of his mug.

The waitress turned around and headed to get chris's drink, since Pelms order would take a while.

(Have them get you your drinks food whatever when ever your ready for em)

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:15 am

"Of course I can," Pelm said impatiently. "And if I can't, I think you can repay me for a favor, eh?"

Pelm recieved a mug of some liquid and drained it in one gulp.

"Ahh... much better than water!"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:46 am

Christian waited patiently until the waitress came with a mug. It contained what could maybe be described at milk, although it looked so filthy and old that Christian grimaced. He carefully sipped it, made another grimace and pushed the mug away.
"I think I'm not thirsty anymore." he muttered.

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:41 pm

(Hey can I join? I want to play too!)

A mysterious warrior in black plate armor walks into the bar. No one knows his name but call him "Shade" due to the fact that his face his covered in the shadows from his helmet, his sword masamune aka the soul taker was known to take many lives. No one knows if he is a demon or human... or both.

"One glass of your strongest ale." The bartender gives him his ale and drinks it in one gulp. Then he looks at Christian ,"You gotta learn how to brace yourself from stuff like this. Helps make you stronger."

Koneko

All are welcome... (Can we kill you? J/K)

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 14, 2002 6:01 pm

Pelm stiffened slightly.

IM: Who's THIS guy?

OV: Haven't a clue. Assassin, warrior who likes black, void mage, punk rocker, it's all the same...

IM: What's a punk rocker?

OV: Well, in my old society we had c...

IM: Never mind; don't really wanna know.

"I don't believe I know you," Pelm said, somewhat cautiously, "but that can be fixed."

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:17 pm

"Well if you must know I'm blood knight. Basicly it's my job to kill people that my boss wants me to get like theives, nobles, murders, and if the price is right whole villages. I shown no pity or hatred of anyone. Thats cause I sold my sole to a demon to save a friend. Now do you want my services or what?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:30 pm

Argus looked up at the man whom came out of nowhere and leered at him menacingly. He then grimaced and shook his head in disgust.
"We aren't hiring you and we dont need no blood thristy merc who will do anything for money following us around."
Argus averted his gaze from the stranger and looked to Pelm.
"Say Pelm, do you know any of the stories they tell in this city?" Argus glanced over to to Chris then back to Pelm.
"There are quite a few interesting ones....."

(( Odin you are VERY lucky im a nice guy. If I wasnt I would yell a whole list of reasons as to why you can't join.And also you should have ASKED before posting IC.... If you asked before hand say in a OOC post. I wouldn't be annoyed with you! Well how about that, im yelling at him. Guess im not such a nice guy after all. XD ))

(( PS:If you mess up Odin you will be in very much pain....... And I mean VERY much.....))

Koneko

DANG! That's the quickest "I kill people" intro ye

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:15 pm

Pelm was slightly skeptical. This guy had no sense of tact at all, just saying he killed people and sold his soul to a demon... she decided that it wasn't true. If he had been, he probably would have just said he's a mercenary. But a blood knight that's sold his soul to a demon and kills anything he wants to... that was pushing it a little.

"Stories? I haven't heard much of Rolpez, but there was a Domawin award from here once. A mage got the idea that he wanted to see what the world was like outside of Gaera, so he cast a really strong levitation spell. Evidently, it gets much colder, and the air gets thinner the higher you go up, so he ended up being a block of ice. He came down again, because he was heavier, and completely trashed one of the buildings down here. He was still alive, though, and they thawed him out." Pelm orated, looking up and thinking. "I remember his name, too... McArgus?"

(OOC: *edit* the only person who ever WON the Darwin award and lived was the guy who used helium balloons to do the very same thing.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=koneko@rpgww60462>Koneko</A] at: 11/6/02 7:50:45 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Re: DANG! That's the quickest "I kill people" intr

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:03 am

Argus looked over at Pelm with a skeptical look. Looking to the old geezer who had been following them around.
"That must be a new one.... never heard it..."
Argus shruged and looked over at the waitress waving her over and ordering some more ale.

"Well the one I would have to say the most interesting, is the story that there is a artifact in this village. Which according to the legend, has the power to make demons significantly powerful. If I recall this artifact was never seen or found." Argus stopped for a moment to finish his ale. "But many demons had attacked this town, all of them were defeated up untill a certain one...... He killed the protector of the city and then fled. Rolplez never saw a demon again..... As if that one demon was commanding all the others to attack here, they stopped assaulting when he fled....."

Argus shaked his head and grinned. "Although its all a story..... That none of the citizens of this town even remember, besides the mayor and perhaps some of the old folks...." Argus then looked at Pelm and Christian. "Hope that wasn't too difficult for you to understand."

(( Damn another storyish post Im actually getting the plot under way! *gasp!* ))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Sep 15, 2002 6:37 am

Christian frowned.
"Never heard those stories..." He muttered. "And I don't know any about this village, but..." He trailed off. He didn't know any good stories, and he didn't exactly feel like talking about demons. But, the story about that artifact, well... if it was true, then he'd better damn well destroy it. He hanged around with demons, sure, but he didn't like them. And the picture of them having that artifact, well... it wasn't pretty.
"Say, McArgus..." He began. "Any idea where this "mysterious artifact may be?"

odin sword

Unread postby odin sword » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:42 am

"hmmm interesting. I smell a demon but see none. There seems to be an dark aura around him... best follow them. Might be that demon." With that he followed the group, "Hey think you'll leave me in the dark? Tell you what since I got no boss at the moment I'll "join" your little group. But once I find my demon I'm leaving."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:02 pm

Argus glanced at the newcomer once more in disgust. "Buzz off we dont want your company. As I said before I don't work with cold blooded killers.And on another note, we dont need no wanna be demon hunter. Im a pro at what I do."

McArgus had remained silent this whole time but suddenly spoke up. "How did you know of that story Demon hunter? I was there that day and I remember everyone saying never to mention that again. As for the location, ive heard rumors that the old city protector had it....."

Argus went completely silent at this and glanced at them all. He then stood up from his seat and left some money for his ale. "I... gotta do something... you stay here and finish your meals, I shouldn't be long." With that Argus left the bar..........

(( Odin you still haven't apologized eVe ))

odin sword

Ok I'm sorry plz forgive me

Unread postby odin sword » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:09 pm

"Well lets just say me and the old town gaurdian go back aways. And besides your friend here can bring a demon to you guys miles away, plus I want my soul back."

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Ok I'm sorry plz forgive me

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:26 pm

(( okay odin you just crossed the line. The old guardian is argus's BROTHER and he did NOT know you. So thus I label your last post as a *please ignore previous post* ))

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Ok I'm sorry plz forgive me

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:41 pm

((OOC: He did excuse himself in the subject though))
Christian glanced first at McArgus and then over at Argus.
"Hmmm... Do you think I'm dumb?" He stared at Argus. "With this old wizened wizard here saying the old Guardian hid it and asks you about it, you get uncomfortable and decide to leave." He breathed a deep sigh. "You've got to be completely ignorant not to notice you're hiding something. If you know something more about the artifact, tell me. I need it."

ArgusDevilmen

I know you will follow anyway

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 15, 2002 1:59 pm

Argus glanced stopped and look at Chris just as he got to the bar entrance to leave. He shook his head and turned around.
"I'm sorry Chris but with that demon in you... I just can't allow you to know where the artifact is. I trust you and all but... I dont know when that demon of yours will come out."
He let out a sigh then bowed.
"It's been... fun. But this is something I need to do alone. Its well personal...."
With that Argus turned back aroudn and walked in the direction of the house he stopped at earlier.

Koneko

Spoken like a true GM... yay!

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 15, 2002 2:18 pm

Pelm turned to the others. "What say you we find out what this is all about? After all, why wasn't the demon-empowering device destroyed in the first place?"

odin sword

Still sorry :'(

Unread postby odin sword » Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:21 pm

"Wait let him be. This is something he needs to discover by himself oh and by the way that demon that killed your brother has my soul so if you don't mind I want a piece of him myself. Plus going by yourself is foolesh."

Edited by: odin sword at: 9/15/02 7:59:50 pm

Koneko

Re: Still sorry :'(

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:52 pm

Pelm ran out after Argus. "Wait!"

(OOC: I'm not Argus so I haven't the authority to really chew you out, Odin, but A) Shade probably doesn't know that the old protector is Argus' brother, B) There's no reason to say that now, or at all really, because Argus is likely to kill you OOC and IC for doing so, C) how would shade know half of this? Usually demons don't give their life stories to people that sell their souls to them, and the demon probably doesn't even know that the old guardian was Argus' brother. D) plz edit your post and take out the last part. I hate to be mean, but having come in late in the RP, your character shouldn't know Pelm's, Argus' or Christian's background unless you've been stalking us for 10 pages worth of RP. Once again, I'm sorry about being blunt.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/16/02 2:09:50 am

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Hmmm *frowns slightly in OOC*

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:20 am

Christian shook his head. "Really, Argus." he muttered. "He can only enter my body if I allow him too, or someone uses the rite of summon and the rite of binding, and the chance of that happening is somewhat low." He glanced over at Shade. "Another demon hunter?" He growled, noticing the man for the first time. "One is good enough. Don't try anything."

ArgusDevilmen

Blunt, but to the point.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:43 pm

(( OOC: eVe Grrr I wont chew you out since Pelm did it already, and I thank you for doing so. But also E) If you want to have any tie in to my characters (Demon included) consult me first . ))

Argus stopped, looking back at the two of them. He looked over to his house, then back to them again. "Well Chris, I suppose you are right about your demon. But still it is very dangerous..... If you really want to, I guess you two can tag along. I feel like I can trust you both."
He then smirked and motioned them to follow as he walked around the back of the house. He then rummaged through some bushes and pushed them aside revealing a door. He then opened it with little effort due to its age and looked down the stone stairs.
"Well here I go...." Argus slowly started down the steps glad they were stone, or else they would most likely have broken with his first step.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/16/02 8:32:04 pm

Koneko

I don't do it often and don't like to either...

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:32 pm

Pelm descended the stairs, gazing at the passage that had been revealed. One thought went through her head, and that was all.

IM: Whoa.

(OOC: Sorry once again about the lecture, but just remember this: every character has their own background, viewpoint, and their own motivation for doing what they do. If Shade knows the demon or Argus' brother, there should at the very least be a reason; a story behind the fact. Oh, and Argus, you did say that you hoped to get more people in the RP...)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: I don't do it often and don't like to either...

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:09 pm

((ooc:If you make your own bed, you might as damn well sleep in it!! Old swedish saying, very wise Image ))

Christian grinned. "And you don't even suspect me for being after this demon-enhancing artifact?" He laughed loudly, "I never expected that, but as you say, I'm right about the demon. So, I'll come along, not that I've got much to get in this little mudpie of a town."

ArgusDevilmen

Crypts are always fun.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:18 pm

Argus got to the bottom of the stairs and looked around slowly. Eyeing the wall's then grumbling.
"Well at least nothings got down here...." Argus rummaged around and lit a torch with a stone. Then took it off the wall lightign the others that were nearby. He turned around and glanced at Pelm as she came down.
"This is where my br.... The guardian of the city is buried. Thankfully no one ever comes down here so it shouldnt be that hard to get to his little crypt area. Cmon.."
Argus slowly started to walk ahead of them but not so fast as they wuold lose sight.

Koneko

NPCs? We left him behind!

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:24 pm

"What do you mean you won't pay?" McArgus was being chewed out by the bar owner.

"As I told you, the woman wasn't under my supervision!"

The owner of the establishment, a tall burly fellow, raised an eyebrow. "So you won't pay. Hah... those adventurers are all the same! Last time they left you with the bill, too!"

McArgus gave a look of determination. "I'll find them and bring you your money..."

"Hah. Hey, Toeit!!"

A deep voice from behind the bar answered. " What?"

"Accompany our wizard here! We're looking for some AWOL customers!"

*Thud* Thud* " Very well" A half-orc appeared from the kitchen, clad in a white chef's hat and apron over brown leather armor. Hanging up his cooking garments on a nearby hook, he and McArgus went outside.

"Now where could they be?" said Toeit quizzically.

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs