Demons,Rolpez and FOOD!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Koneko

Re: Hack and slash action.

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:51 pm

IM: He's back!

Pelm, mentally singing for joy, ran to the pile of blood that Anaya had gotten off of Christian.

Chanting and focusing again, she tried to make another bloodstone, her second time trying to do so in hot combat...

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:24 am

((OOC: Still waiting...))

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:52 pm

(( Gomen ! I didn't realize you guys responded here! ))

Dias was struck across the side by the demon and went flying a few feet before landing on his back. "Ugh.... that really stings..." Grimacing he pulled himself back to his feet and looked to Argus whom was standing by the Demon still sword in hand. "Well... this is getting more and more interesting..." Shaking his head for a moment still shaken. "Okay back to it.." He quickly starting chanting again while running towards Argus, whom was now in a defensive stance waiting for his brother.

Yari Koneko

Ooo... of teh dual attack jes?

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:36 pm

The familiar red sphere appeared in Pelm's palms as she completed her spell.

She focused and chanted, "Heaven's power, become one with this stone; redeem this blood, and bring justice down!"

The bloodstone glowed a bright white, and she held it in her left hand as she grasped the sword in her right, prepared to use them both at once.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Ooo... of teh dual attack jes?

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:06 am

Christian reached the demon and to late the ancient beast realized his mistake.
"What!?" He screamed out as Christian struck the demon over his chest with his blade, sending thich dark blood splattering on the ground. The blood quickly melted through the ground. "How dare you!? Puppet!" The demon shrieked as he turned his attention to Christian. "Foolish upstart, damn be your powers, I will take your life!" With that the demon struck out, sending Christian flying, but not before the young man had delivered another blow. The demon frowned deep as he felt the pain. "This body is too big..." A blinding flash and when it settled, a smaller shape stood in the demons place...

Yari Koneko

Aha! Dual tech with one person!

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:27 pm

Pelm sprang at the demon, flinging the holy gem in a wide uppercut-like motion at the beast's head. Her leap ended about halfway toward the hellspawn, and she sprang up again, much higher, following her gem.

As the holy sphere was about to collide with the head of the demon, she drove her sword full force straight through the gem, breaking it into millions of pieces and releasing the holy energies within it. These energies spiraled outward for a moment, bathing the demon lightly (but not dangerously), until being sucked again like into a vacuum into her white sword. It shone with a brilliance, and as Pelm continued (inertia's good like that), she turned her sword downward, trying to stab into its head, or at least upper torso.

Upon piercing, the blade would channel the holiness formerly contained within the gem straight into the interior of the demon.

(Successfulness TBA)

Her stroke completed, she ripped her sword free, kicked off the demon's shoulders and landed gracefully on the other side of him.

(OOC: Whoo! Very long attack post... just what happens is up to you...)

Edited by: Yari Koneko at: 10/25/02 7:30:27 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Aha! Dual tech with one person!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:49 pm

((OOC: I dunno what's going to happen, so I leave to demon to you Argus, you're the DM after all))

Christian didn't even care to shield his "eyes" as the large white flash appeared. He didn't move a muscle but even so he seemed to be struggling inside against himself. For a moment nothing happened, the two stared at eachother, the demon apparently wounded but far from beaten. In his newer form the demon more resembled Christian than one first could believe. Actually, second by second he seemed to melt into a perfect copy of how Christian had looked before, with black hair.

"There is a reason... I choose you..." The demon said with a smirk. Christian tensed, then jumped forward, bringing out his sword in a nice upper swing. Unfortunantly, it was halted by another blade, this one a "darker version" of Christians own sword.

"D-Damn you..." Christian finally whispered, pressing against the demon lord.

"Too late." The demon said with the same cocky smirk.

((This would be a great oppurtunity to have more badguys pop up, it's a tad bit difficult if everyone fights the same guy...))

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:12 pm

(( OOC: Nani? What do you mean whats going to happen to the demon? Hes your demon, not mine..... So his death would be your call really... << And obviously Damin(Daminocus) is going to pop up now.))

Dias stood his ground watching the banter with both hands loosely ready to cast a spell or simply draw his sword. "This is odd...." Dias looked to his brother who was now right behind him.

Argus looked to the Chiristians and raised a eye brow slowly. "What is going on here? I don't think I've ever seen a demon like that...." Argus clutched his sword it still brimming with dark energy from earlier.

A chuckle came from behind them as two claws reached out a portal diving for the brothers heads. Each connected and they went wide eyed as Daminocus spoke up. "Foolish brothers... letting your guard down..." He chuckled and hurled Dias into a nearby crumbled wall with a crash. He slowly emerged completely from his portal, bringing out his scythe with him. "Now you... were suppose to kill these fools... But now you are of no use to us." Argus flinched and thrusted his sword backward giving Daminocus only a single moment to move to the side dropping him. "Ugh... still some fight in you eh boy?"

Argus growled and looked to Dias who was slowly pulling himself from the rubble he was tossed in rubbing his head as he rose. " Bro! Cmon we got a problem!" running back to Argus standing by his side he grimaced. "I noticed." Dias glanced over to the christians and pelm and decided to leave them to their business. "You ready Daminocus? This time I will defeat you with the help of Argus."

Daminocus chuckled gripping his scythe tightly. "Come then, demon-children...."

Yari Koneko

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:09 am

Dear dear; two demons at once! Which to choose, which to choose...

Pelm gripped her head in frustration, then counted off between the two adversaries.

IM: Eenie meenie, miney moe...

After a brief period of indecision, she charged and chopped at the demon copy of Christian.

IM: Hope I don't get the wrong one...

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Oct 26, 2002 9:51 am

((But Argus, I can't take the pressure!!! Pelm's giving her all on MY demon, and I don't know what to do!? I can't just have the demon dismiss all her attacks like nothing. I demand another demon makes entry... Hmm... Perhaps... McArgu... no, no no no no no! That would be plain WRONG!))

The demon flinched, lifted his blade to counter Pelm and grinned.

"Well, well... The blood magician does it again." He twitched his arm and threw away the young woman. "Do NOT do that again, insect." The demon then turned on Christian. "Enough playing around. I've had just about enough of this." Dark purple energy surrounded the copy of Christian and he delivered a blow with the blunt end of his blade, sending Christian flying just as far as Pelm. "What should I do with you, unruly child?" The demon walked up to Christian, grabbed his hair and held him up while holding his blade against Christians throat. "Should I simply destroy you, or do it slower?" He stared into Christians eyes. "But before I do anything else... Something need to be done about that pesky young girl." For the first time the demon looked over at Deminocus. "He's obviously busy with those two... Very well..." The demon seemed to focus for a moment, mumbled in an arcane language and several small symbols appeared on the ground. "I have no doubt that she will win over these, but at least you and I can fight without getting interrupted, Christian." Suddenly the symbols seemed to float out into a single circle, and several minor demons in all forms and shapes crawled out. They encircled Pelm just as she managed to clear her mind.

Suddenly Christian came to and managed to get loose from the demons grip. He quickly grabbed his blade and frowned at the demon.

The demon chuckled slowly. "Very well, playtime is over, Christian. Scream, cry and then... DIEEE!!!" The demon launched himself on the young man, who barely managed to counter. It was strange that the demon, who had managed to throw Christian away like he was nothing, now was fighting against him. He could easily kill the young man, and still...

The fight continued for what seemed like hours. The two blades met eachother, then jumped back and seconds later meet eachother again. After a while the battle had brought the two up on a castlewall.

Then suddenly Christian missed fatally, and before he could bring back his blade his chest was pierced by the demon's blade. A low gurgle and a trickle of blood left his mouth before his slid down on the blade, dead.

((OOC: GASP!!))

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:44 pm

Daminocus grinned as Chistian was impaled and he laughed at him. "One of them is dead....That is good.." Argus glanced over and grew wide eyed as he turned his head just in time to see Christian fall to the ground,dead. His left eye twitched and his grip on the dark blade tightened. Dias had noticed as well and looked for a mere moment before turning his attention back to Daminocus. "Argus... There is nothing we can do for him....." Drawing his sword he rushed at the Damin clashing with his scythe. "Cmon Daminocus! I wont let you get away this time!" They began to exchange blows rapidly while Argus stood there staring at Christian.

"You.... you..." Argus slowly began to walk towards where the demon the slain Christian was standing. "You..... killed him..... You.. MONSTER!" In a flurry of rage he ran at him the blade sparking up with demonic energy. Raising it above his head he leapt at him from above decending upon him with the dark blade.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:02 pm

The demon instantly turned to Argus and blocked his blade with his own.

"Fool!" He shrieked. "He was an upstart and paid for it, as will you!" The demon attacked again, delivering a quick diagonal slash against Argus. "We, the demons, were meant to rule this world from the very beginning, but you filthy little bags of flesh would not let us! And with the damnable angels on your side you've been fighting your fate for too long. It ends HERE!" The demon unleashed a turrent of blows, crude but enough to keep Argus busy.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:32 pm

Argus grit his teeth and stumbled back from the diagonal slash which blocked him. He reacted quickly to each blow made at him blocking with his sword or dodging them. "You demons are not meant to rule anything but each other!" He continued to block each blow made at him and watched him carefully for an opening.

Dias meanwhile was still busty exchanging blows with Daminocus.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:16 am

"Ha! If it weren't for my fellow demon's idiocy we would already be ruling the world! I am the only one fit to rule the demon kind, and we will rule the humans!" The demon kept attacking Argus. "For too long I've been busy staving off pathetic attacks from my kind. But soon all living things will quake in fear by the very mentioning of my name. The demon lord Antharius!!" A very climatically correct lightning flashed as the demon yelled out his name. He seemed completely oblivious to the fighting below, as he focused entirely on Argus.

Yari Koneko

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:45 am

Shal awoke; and the world she woke up to was an odd one indeed; surrounded by little lesser demons, and a third entity was present: Anaya. (The little godmoder him.)

Or at least that's what it called itself. Unlike Pelm, Shal had heard of Anaya, not as a Celestial, not as a bodiless entity. She remembered her teacher, and the blade he often spoke of wielding; Anaya, the Holy Alia. Where the Alia were forged, none knew, but their mere presence changed the face of history. Wars had been fought, blood spilled, men betrayed, over the sword that Pelm now held in her hand. And it had showed; the blade had absorbed, consumed the blood of the thousands it had slain, and become corrupted. What trickery was this, that it should come to her hand?

And Pelm heard this every thought as her eyes widened in shock.

She pointed Anaya at Antharius, the sword's consciousness prompting her to achieve more drama, while casting a spell with her left hand, her hand area steadily darkening as she made her speech.

"Antharius, is it? Know this: you face enemies far beyond your comprehension or abilities. Celestil's blade and Celestil's pupil you face. Do you really think you can stand both against the Archangel Celestil's influence, and the power of my master? You fancy yourself ruler of all demonkind? Feel then, the power of Koneko, overseer of Cocytus the final circle of Hell!"

Pelm placed her left hand, now surrounded by a cold blackness of Zixonian energy, on the flat of Anaya. As light and darkness become one, they do not negate each other. Rather, constructive interference amplified them both as Pelm swung the sword in a wide arc at Antharius, aiming not only to wash him with a wave of overpowering holy energy and raw power, but also overcome the lesser demons in front of her, who were quite pesky indeed.

After this stroke, Pelm stumbled a bit, clumsily for a change, and coughed. A brief spurt of blood came out; results of the life force she had had to expend to cast her spell.

Edited by: Yari Koneko at: 10/27/02 12:48:39 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:34 am

Argus smiled as he continued to exchange blows with the now identified Antharius. "So your name is Antharius? Well Antharius, Ill tell you this. NO demon shall rule over man kind!" He continued to battle with him completely ignorant of the wave of energy heading towards Antharius.

Dias was now starting to get more into the battle with Damin and was starting to use spells. "Here we go!" He leapt back away from Damin breaking out of the chain of sword on scythe clashes. "Arctic winds that chill the lands," Saying this the area about him and Damin became colder, as the wind picked up dramatically, snow sprinkling down about him. "Become Icicles in my hands," The snow started to fall faster spinning about Dias's head. Slowly it formed into three icicles, which were promptly pointed at Damin who began to prepare a fire spell. "ARCTIC BREEZE!",Dias yelled out and the winds picked up again launching the icicles at Damin. Damin grimaced launching a fire spell at them. The Icicles were hit,but only two. The third proceeded onto him impaling his right shoulder. Damin yelled out clutching his shoulder quickly ripping the icicle out.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

GOD-MODDER!!!! >_<

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:01 am

Antharius, busy exchanging blows with Argus, didn't notice the bright light until it was too late. "No..." He whispered as it swallowed him and he screamed so loud that the very walls of the castle was shaking. When the light settled the body was gone, but the spirit wasn't. A dark-purple flaming orb floated in the air.
"Very well, then, the Celestil's ruin my plans again. I will die, yes. But perhaps you should look into the past of this girl." The orb began shrinking slowly. "She is by far more dangerous to mankind than I ever was... kill her if you think it'll save you, but you've already signed your own doom..." With that the spirit disappeared with a small, anticlimatic "pop".

((OOC: You happy now, Koneko? I'd planned a long sword-fighting with Argus, therefore the smaller demons. But Noooooo... you had to go in and use the ultimate technique of doom... Godmodde

Yari Koneko

;_; ... apologizes once again... GOMENASAI!

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:37 pm

((OOC: Well, I very sorry for that; it seems that however hard I try, I can't avoid it... RRRRRR *hits head against many random blunt objects* I suppose this would go under "Godmoding Classification Group 2?" Terribly terribly sorry!!! *inflicts permanent brain damage on self* wait a sec... that was the problem in the first place; brain damage... BAH, BAH, BAH, BAH, STUIPD SELF STUPID SELF STUPID SELF STUPID SELF STUPID SELF!!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe I just need to explain the balance issues for each special attack, like *thinks* Tritech Ultima, or Anaya, or Zixonian Energy... good God, I really have been defining godmodding, haven't I? ;_Image )

Pelm collapsed to the ground, neither Shal nor Anaya saving her this time.

((Really long OOC post; I have not been the best of RPers here, have I? I think it started out good, but I kinda went downhill when we got to the boss fighting... didn't I? *edit* *checked Pelm/Shal Philsys sheet that I had forgotten about* Good lord... I should've RPed with this in mind: very limited shadow/holy magics, Anaya is just a really good sword and never surfaces as a personality with abilities, and Tritech Ultima alone would've nearly killed her from the MP overload... once more, gomenasai not only for the godmode, but also for this excessively long OOC rant.))

Edited by: Yari Koneko at: 10/29/02 9:07:06 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Conclusion at last?

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:28 pm

(( AHHHHHHHHH!!! MY FELLOW RPERS ARE ALL DEAD IC! e.e ))

Argus blinked as the demon vanished from the wave of light. He looked to Chris and Pelm shaking his head. "Damn.... Too bad I dont know any revival spells...." He then remembered Daminocus and grit his teeth running back over. Dias who was still fighting had the upper hand. He had inflicted tons of damage but he was getting quite worn down. Damin was angered and lashing out at Dias randomly makign his blows eay to dodge.

Argus let out a yell as he leapt up into the air. Daminocus stopped turning aroudn to see the Dark blade heading down upon him. His third eye wided as his fore head was impaled by the blade. Black blood spurted out as Argus smiled shoving the blad down further into his forehead. "Now Daminocus.... this time you will not escape.... " Argus slanted his eyes as Daminocus opened his mouth to respond but was cut off as Argus slid the blade down in a giant swing landing on the ground. Damn turned to look at Dias and Argus laughing for a moment before sliding into two halves falling to the ground leaving pools of black blood around him. Argus turned around looking at the castle grounds. The three dead bodies and his brother laying down exhausted. "There must be something I can do......"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

It's ok, Koneko, I know you meant well @w@

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:47 am

((OOC: Now I'm just going to have to be GMish and control Argus a little. Don't worry, he won't say anything in this post, just so that we don't have to pull all this out in many posts))

As Argus looked around he suddenly realized a glowing bright light up from the wall. The light was rapidly fading, but he managed to get closer before it had disappeared entirely. When he came up he found a woman dressed completely in white bending over the dead body of Christian. As he came closer she looked up, and smiled. There was something familiar with her face, but very vague.

"Ahh... Argus..." She said with a soft voice, barely hearable. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you, even though the blood that flows within your veins." The woman smiled again and returned to Christians body. Argus could see that she was cleaning the bloody face of the young man with a small handkerchief.

"Don't think to bad of him..." She said suddenly, not taking her eyes away from him. "He really just wanted me to be happy, but in the end... in the end he was forced to forget about me too..." The woman made a deep sigh. "His father... his father was just the same, and even though Christian pretended he hated him, all he wanted was to be realized, to make a stand in their family's dark history."

"I... I have been given permission to revive him and your friend, as a sort of repay for what you have ridden this world off, but..." A single drop of tear slowly trickled down the woman's face, "but no matter what, my son's soul is doomed for hell..." The woman slowly faded away, mere moments after a deep light engulfed both Christian and Pelm. "Please... don't tell him I was here... He has no memory of me, and the realization that I was here will probably make him saddened." The woman's voice echoed.

Yari Koneko

I suppose, but even so...

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:33 pm

A shadow appeared over the horizon. A long-haired tall human. As he came into view, his visage was quite startling. He was nearly as thin as a skeleton, wearing loose fitting black robes and heavy boots. A mane of wild unkempt hair, snow white, hung to his shoulders. His face was a pasty white, and his eyes were red, red with black corneas, and the edges of them burned with a faint orange flame. His hands were hidden in the sleeves of his robes. He had been called upon, whether she knew it or not, and he had come.

He strode into the castle, into the courtyard. His eyes moved about the area, and he quickly noticed Pelm lying near death upon the ground. He turned to Argus and Dias, and said with some surprise in his voice, "Argus Devilman, we meet again, though under different guise and much different circumstances." Without saying more, he bent over Pelm and drew his hands from his robes, revealing long black fingernails. In his right hand he held two small earrings, with small round blue gems hanging from a golden chain on each. In his right, a small ornately crafted vial was filled with a transparent liquid of the same shade as the gems.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: I suppose, but even so...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Oct 30, 2002 10:34 pm

Argus and Dias blinked and looked at each other as the two people appeared out of no where and began to revive Pelm and Christian. Argus stepped back towards his brother looking at the person leaning over Pelm. "I don't want to know what's going on...... I am completely lost at the moment...." Shaking his head he looked down at the Dark Blade in his hands which finally after such a long time Diminished into the hilt. "So.... Now we just wait for them to wake up you suppose?"

Dias looked at Argus nodding. "I believe so... Although I don't want to know who that guy is..." He shook his head and then turned back to Argus starting to discuss old times,while they waited for the two to resurrect.

Yari Koneko

Re: I suppose, but even so...

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:22 am

Noting the light, the old one worked quickly. She would rapidly return to consciousness, and his work would have to be finished by then. Without a word, he quickly attached the right earring, and because Pelm's ears weren't actually pierced it drew a little blood; but the old man was skillful, and the right earring, then the left were applied perfectly, the "wound" closing within seconds due to Anaya's spell still in effect. He muttered to himself, "Anaya must never emerge again as a consciousness; without its Celestial master to guide it, the blade would go insane. Balance within the host must be preserved."

After this was done, he drew a dagger from his robes, holding it in his left hand with the vial in his right. "This one must be applied internally." he said to himself. "For she must never again gain the power to call upon mine." He uncorked the vial.

He stabbed downward through her ribcage; the dagger plunged about half of its length (very short dagger), and he twisted it. Blood flowed freely, staining Pelm's clothes as the old one objectively and without changing expression began to pour the blue liquid from the vial into the wound.

"The harm will heal fairly quickly; but the substance will stay." he thought.

Edited by: Yari Koneko at: 11/16/02 12:39:48 pm

Yari Koneko

Re: Demons,Rolpez and FOOD!

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Fri Dec 06, 2002 11:43 pm

(OOC: Reviving this one... again. Let's finish this one out; as we seem to be so close already, aye?)

The old man sat crosslegged on the ground, waiting for Pelm's wound to heal.

"She will not wake for some time," he said to himself, "so I can rest here for a time. 'Twas not an easy journey, and I'm not eager to make it again."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Dec 07, 2002 12:13 am

(( OOC: -_-;;;; Er it kind of did finish since argus and Dias were mainly getting ready to walk off sicne they couldnt revive anyone....... And I don't think Chris is up and about. ))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=argusdevilmen>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/6/02 11:13:41 pm

Yari Koneko

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Sat Dec 07, 2002 5:58 pm

(OOC: Fair enough, though ChrC did start back up RPing, so we might want to go bug him...)

Getting up, the old one departed. As he crossed the outer gates of the castle, mists shrouded him, and he became as a shadow that stalks the lands.

When they parted, he was gone.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs