Demons,Rolpez and FOOD!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Shal and Christian don't get along well...

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:37 am

Christian frowned as they approached Argus. He KNEW something was wrong, but not what. He looked everywhere, trying to find someone hiding, or some sort of trap. But nothing. He pondered about this, but didn't come to any conclusions.
"Why would they just leave him here?" He asked himself. Maybe he had something they wanted, but couldn't take when the others were nearby. But what could that be?
"Dias," he said, turning towards the two brothers. "Your brother, Argus, he didn't have anything... odd on him? Or did you give him something to guard, or anything else?"

ArgusDevilmen

Uh oh.....

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:31 am

Dias glanced at Christian standing back up. "Well.....there was something here. But for some reason i fear we are a bit too late to prevent it from being taken." Dias picked up his sword and looked over at the tower looming overhead.

Argus's eyes slowly opened andhe sat up quickly. Glancing over towards the others then to Dias. He locked his eyes onto Dias looking him over carefully. "So he is alive." Argus stood up, drew his sword and then chuckled.

Dias looked back to his brother oddly. "Are you alright Argus? I feared I was too late......" Dias looked at him again and watched with terror as Argus was consumed within a dark ball. The ball pulsated with energy for a moment and then disappeared leaving behind a very different 'person'.

He stood about 6'0 and was smirking letting his fangs show. His right arm was covered in black scales and had a nicely matching clawed hand. His left was normal, despite the fact that a bastard sword was in it. The sword was solid black, except for a single red jewel in the hilt. His hair was now white with red streaks, and it ran down to his waist. His attire had changed from normal as well. For he now was wearing a black robe, which was cut off at the arms. The most visable change to his face of course, was the black orb in his forehead.....

"Oh dear god....... They gave Argus the artifact!?" Dias shook his head in disgust and jumped over to christian and Pelm. "Listen to me you two..... Even though that is Argus, do not hold anything back." Disa glanced at his grinning brother than looked at the other two again.

(( Finally a real fight is going to start..... ))

Koneko

Boss battle! Boo-yah!

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 29, 2002 1:04 pm

Shal needed no second urging. Drawing two throwing daggers from her belt, she tossed them at "Argus," not trying to severely injure him but instead draw out some blood.

Putting a hand on her intact ear, she ran her fingers down to the remaining earring.

IM: I wonder if this one has a limiter as well...

Going on a hunch, she grasped the stone between her middle and index finger. Turning to Christian, she said, "Christian, can you shoot between my fingers here?" she tapped the small round blue gem hanging from her ear that, because of the illusions it produced, he couldn't see.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/29/02 6:14:39 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Boss battle! Boo-yah!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Sep 29, 2002 2:01 pm

Argus watched the daggers coming at him and swatted one out of the air while the other scraped sailed past him knicking his robe. "A fultile attempt." Argus took a few steps forward before Dias ran at him with his sword. Argus glanced at his brother and drew up his sword defending himself. Dias pushed forward against Argus trying to give Chris and Pelm some distance but was having no such luck. Argus was using his normal hand at first but when he placed his scaled one upon it, the force was obviously much more.

"Well Big Brother.... It seems you are having some trouble." Dias grimaced and jumped back to Chris and Pelm. "You two better know some magic. I have feeling this won't go well if we try using weapons alone." Argus smiled releasing his grip on the sword wit his right hand leaving it back to the human one, then began his approach again.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 29, 2002 6:19 pm

Shal yelled at Dias while still having her back turned to him, "Dias! Try to draw some blood from him!"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 30, 2002 3:42 pm

Dias glanced backwards at Pelm. "......................" Argus meanwhile was now nearly right infront of them. "Come now, surely you don't plan on using your silly little blood tricks? I highly doubt you could manipulate a Demons blood.." Argus smiled and pricked himself on the end of his sword. A single drop of blood fell to the ground before the wound was sealed.

"You would need to make quite a large injury to even get a reasonable amount to use Pelm." He smiled glancing at her then back to Dias whom was ready to defend himself.

"Argus I don't know why they gave the artifact to you but you must be stopped...." Dias glanced back to Pelm, then Christian. "Come on.... talking ain't gonna get us anywhere...." Argus smirked and stopped walking. "Oh come now, surely you aren't going to give up?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/30/02 7:45:05 pm

Koneko

He he he

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:48 pm

IM: Demon blood... perfect! Just what I needed!

OV: Shal? You can do blood magic too?

IM: More or less... but demon blood is my specialty.

Shal pointed her hands at the ground, concentrating like mad, calling upon all her training, and pouring much effort into the area around her.

The single drop of blood below Argus burst into a small flame, which grew larger and larger until it became an enormous inferno.

Shal smirked. "You just made a very big mistake, buster." she said to Argus. "Never, ever doubt me."

ArgusDevilmen

Re: He he he

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:25 pm

Argus watched as the inferno appeared from the blood with a chuckle. Standing still he muttered a single word and the flames were doused by a black flame which emitted from him. He looked at Pelm with a soild glare. "You think multiple personalitys can save you? You foolish mortal. If I felt like it I could drive the ones that are not emerged at the moment insane." Argus smiled two large fangs glimmering from his mouth.

Dias glanced at Pelm then back to Argus. "Brother we shall stop you....." Dias lunged at Argus with his sword. Argus still having not moved grabbed Dias with his right hand digging the claws into his neck, before hurling him into a nearby rock wall. Argus then turned to Pelm and waves of dark energy gathered around his claws. With his palm directed at Pelm he launched 2 balls of dark energy flying towards her.

(As it stands he has no attention directed to you Chris ...... )

Koneko

Never EEEVER mess with +10 AGI...

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:47 pm

IM: How the @#$# did he know THAT?

Shal managed to dodge the first ball of energy with astounding grace, and the second she put the trouble earring right in the path of the dark energies. The magic of the thing partially reflected the spell, but then shattered, leaving bits of a now visible green gem everywhere.

IM: I'm free!!!!! Pelm, take over for a little while; I've got something to do.

Pelm, now in control again, felt a slight itching at her back as the mind of Shal released mental circut breakers, checks and balances, and in general wreaked magical havok.

Not really caring, Pelm drew from her belt the two bloodstones, and produced another from only who knows where. Only this one was black, and seemed to writhe within.

Putting one in one hand, she very quickly chanted over it, "Spirits of magic, infuse this stone with the purity of thy power!" The stone became transparent, and began to float around her wrist. Drawing another bloodstone, she chanted, "Spirits of heaven, give me thy holiness! Inhabit this stone that all may fear thy righteous wrath!" This one glowed a bright white and also floated around the wrist. Drawing the black one, she chanted, "Spirits of hell, feast upon the soul therein and obey my will!" The stone glowed a deep, dark red.

The stones hovered in midair in a triangular pattern while Pelm put her hands in the center of them. "Forces three, I call upon thee! Lend me your power... TRITECH ULTIMA!"

The stones merged, and shot toward "Argus." A combination beam of demonic, celestial and pure magic energies shot straight toward him.

(OOC: There's more so don't let him be defeated just yet!)

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Never EEEVER mess with +10 AGI...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:57 pm

Argus looked forward ath the oncoming attacked and smiled. He quickly threw his sword aside out of the way of the blast and spread his arms muttered a few words before taking the blast head on.

Dias shook his head waking up just in time to see the impact. "Argus!" Dias attempted to stand up but to no luck as Argus was engulfed within the beam his form dissappearing from the ruins.

( And Stats have no relavance in freestyle. )

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Never EEEVER mess with +10 AGI...

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:12 am

((OOC: Damn, stupid time difference... I didn't get to do anything))

Christian, who'd been prepared to take a shot at Pelm's ear ((OOC: This is a sort of flashback now... since I couldn't post...)) had suddenly been stopped in his movement by a unknown force.

"Not... yet..." A word had whispered softly, but had sent chills down his spine. Christian didn't recognize the voice, although it reminded him of something, he just couldn't remember what.

"Who are you?" He asked the voice. He didn't recieve a reply, instead a jolt went through his left arm and made him drop the gun. Panicking, Christian glanced at the others, who didn't even seem to notice him. The gun was lying only a little bit in front of him, but still he couldn't reach it. Instead the voice started speaking again.

"It is not relevant of who I am. Know this however," The voice paused, seemingly in search of words. "That weapon is useless, as it's purpose was never to destroy demons."

"Why...?" Christian asked.

"Would you give a puppet the means to destroy you?" Christian gasped. Of course, he'd recieved the weapon from his... He wanted to clench his fist, but was unable to do anything but frown slightly.

"So you mean..." He began but traced off. He had no idea what to say.

"On another note, the deal you made some while ago... would you want to finish it now?" The voice didn't sound any different, but Christian was sure it was smirking. He didn't say anything, but nodded slightly. "It's a deal then," The voice said, "you will be given freedom, in exchange, the memory of your..." The voice disappeared before Christian could hear the final word, not that he needed to. Instantly the gun flared and disappeared, and the feeling that overwhelmed him reminded him of surfacing after a long time underwater. He realized he could move again, but the demon Argus was already gone.

((OOC: Well, if he's dead, that's rather anticlimax... I'd suggest something like instant teleport or what have you...))

ArgusDevilmen

Course hes not dead!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:30 pm

Dias slowly walked over to where his brother was standing just a few moments ago looking at the scorch marks. "Somethings wrong..." Dias looked around slowly then eyed the sword. "Odd....." The swords gem glimmered for a moment before the sword lifted up into the air. It then floated over past Pelm into a clawed hand. Dias looked in shock as his brother stood there, his human arm retaining multiple cuts and his perviously robed burnt on the left side. He slowly looked at Pelm with slanted eyes. "THAT was not nice."

Argus lifted up his sword and slashed pelm across the chest. Before he could strike again however, Dias leapted over and kicked him in the chest sending Argus back a few steps.

"So you still alive brother? I must say I didnt expect you to devlop this many powers from just attaining that artifact." Argus smirked and looked at Pelm again. "You should learn to be more cautious with your spells. If I was any normal demon that would have killed me for sure." Argus let out a chuckle and looked at the two.

(( He still has no attention on you chris.... <_< ))

Koneko

Keep in mind this is all happening very quickly...

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:11 pm

Koneko's projection, looking over the battlefield from about half a mile away, gave a low whistle.

K: What was that attack Pelm used?

C: I suppose that it would be the culmination of everything you, I and probably another taught her. Tritech Ultima is a technique usually only used by the greatest masters of the planes.

K: Ticon, my friend, you never told me just how powerful the bloodstones were...

C: More powerful than anyone imagined.

Pelm took the slash, leaping backwards, but the force of the blade cut down to the bone.

IM: OOOOOOWWW...

Another rush of pain assaulted her, across her back.

IM: Right where my...

She ripped her sword from its sheath. The earring broken, her sword was no longer a sword. The hilt of the blade was white, and glinted dully, but the blade...

It was no longer steel. It was a mass of living shadows and flowing blood. Blood that was now burning. The sword flamed with unholy strength.

K: It has begun; will she do it? Can she free the sword?

C: Watch and see.

Pelm thought.

IM: If it has blood in it, I can draw it out! Make more stones and do another tritech!

She began to focus on her sword. Unfortunately, she wasn't used to working with that much of it all at once. A whirlwind of blood came forth from the blade and surrounded her.

IM: I'm in severe trouble.

Trapped in the eye of the storm, surrounded by a thin yet impenetrable column of fresh blood.

Attempting to control it, she drew it in towards herself, resulting in a massive sucking in of blood from the whirlwind and the blade, followed by an explosion of the stuff that blanketed everyone.

Pelm blacked out from exertion.

Shal, her work finished, came up to take the reigns.

IM: Looks like I've got another problem on my hands...

Concentrating as she had never before, the whirlwind caught on fire, to stretch to heaven. Heaven itself answered, a white column shooting straight down, dousing all the fiery blood and completely hiding Shal from view.

Shal fell unconscious as well.

But bathed by white light, she/they/neither-of-them was still standing. And standing quite tall.

(OOC: Bring it on! I dare you!)

(OOCOOC: This should've been several posts methinks, but I have lots of time on my hands right now, and won't later.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/1/02 9:38:34 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Keep in mind this is all happening very quickly...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:26 pm

Dias was rather disgusted as he was now covered in blood from the whole ordeal. "..........." He slow started wipeing it off.

Argus looked at this with no sign of fear, just annoyance. "Ah how interesting. The mortal thinks these blood tricks of hers will work." Argus snapped his fingers the blood on him vanishing as his wounds healed by now.

He smiled and started chanting into his sword the gem on the hilt and the orb on his forehead gleaming with dark energy. He lined up the Orb and Gem and the flickered red before he was engulfed in a black fire.

His claw started to glow red and the black scales residing on it started to spread across his body. Covering first his chest, then his other arm which pulsated with energy as was it was now identical to the other. The scales stopped spreading at his waist and neck.

His hair now started to catch aflame and burnt untill it reached his neck where it began to rise and spike out into a blueish color. His pupils dilated as they turned red and spread leaving noe trace of white, his his eyes glowing red. With a howl two black scaled wings ripped out from his back acommpanied by a spiked tail.

Slowly he looked towards figure standing within the whirlwind. He laughed and gripped his sword. The sword's blade now shattered leaving nothing but a dark blade of pure demonic energy. The orb on his head flashed and slowly grew into a single black horn.

Argus stood still the black flame covering his entire body still. As he took a step forward towards the whirlwind the ground beneath his first step started to catch aflame. Dias stood still watching this, realizing Argus was bringing out the full potential of the Orb.

Argus smiled his voice now deep and echoing through the ruins. "Come! Surely you dont expect me to enter there where you will have a small advantage. What kind of fool do you take me for? Emerge and strike me!" With this said he pointed his blade at Christian whom up untill now he had paid no attention to. "Or else this one dies!"

(( *cue dramatic battle music* ))

Koneko

Anaya Revealed!

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:14 pm

The light faded, to reveal a much changed Pelm/Shal. The first thing noticable was her wings. Massive white angel wings, the result of Shal's submerging, with a 6' wingspan, had ripped through her shirt and now towered above the others' heads. The second thing would probably be her eyes. Now a solid white, they blazed with holy fire. The third was her sword. No longer black and shadowy, it was white as snow, with runes running up and down it.

She was also a few inches taller. She pointed her sword at Argus and spoke with a powerful and not in the least bit feminine voice,

"I am the darkness, become the light,
That which was lost, and has now been reborn,
Doomed never to die, damned ever to fight,
Under foot, that of shame, and heel, that of scorn.

A corrupting feast was laid at my table,
A poisonous wine, I was forced to drink,
Forced in this way, I held all I was able,
Then into the shadow, I began to sink.

Blood stained my name; I became as it was,
A pestilence, to stain mother Gaea,
Purified now, I stand by my cause,
Begone, demon fool, for I AM ANAYA!"

Snarling at Argus, he/she/it roared, "Evil fool! Perish here! The effort of these ones has not been in vain; I am reborn!"

Chanting no incantations, concentrating not at all, he/she/it swung the blade and held it high. Two words. "Holy Vengeance!" The sword was swung low, and an immense wave of the purest holy energies swept toward Argus.

Koneko's and Celestil's projections silently departed.

(OOC: You have NO idea how long I've waited to do that...)

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Anaya Revealed!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:37 pm

Argus watched the wave chuckling at the little speech.

"You fail to see, I cannot die by your hands."

Argus placed his blade infront of him as the wave was about to impact. Clutching it with both hands he shut his eyes and began to chant. The Renzoku Horn slowly begain to swirl with dark powers projecting towards the sword.

"Holy light which the darkness fears,
Blade of demons which fears not the light,
Become one with my power One with my soul,
Demonic blade crush this light!"

Argus opened his eyes which now were pitch black and with a single slash he split the wave in 2 it flying off to his left and right.

"I tell you now, you cannot defeat me. Your efforts are in vain. All sacrafices are for nothing. Holy magic is useless. As long as there is no light within this body I cannot be felled by your divine powers. Your hope for victory is no more."

Dias slowly nodded his head.

IM: As long as Argus has no positive emotions in his mind he is indestrucable. The Renzoku Horn feeds on negative feelings. Unless his heart can be reawakened somehow its hopeless.

(( OOC: HA I counter your god-attack with plot! ))

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:18 pm

(OOC: Actually, it's not a god-attack, it's a very large character development that I've had planned ever since about pg 5 of Monsters, Bandits and a Forest; and a special ability that Pelm/Shal has in Philsys unless AM kills it; not that strong at all for balance purposes. But looks very neat.)

He/she/it backed off slightly.

"While the form endures, I know not defeat."

Looking around he/she/it, it said, "You and I could be at a standstill, the purest of holiness and the darkest of shadow."

IM: There are others here, but I do not recognize the source of his power. He is not a true demon, and therein lies his weakness. Perhaps I can exploit a demon's inner strength...

He/she/it extended a hand and uttered "Inner chaos!"

The demon's strong magical immune system would turn against its own cells. Not a lethal attack by a long shot, but a very painful and disruptive one.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/4/02 10:47:00 am

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:19 pm

Argus arched a brow silently at this. He chuckled silently and stood still, arms crossed. "Your kidding right?" Argus slowly shook his head as his horn flashed and the spell's effects were dispersed before they even began.

Dias stood still silently looking to Argus. He stared at the Horn while grumbling something to himself.

IM:So the Horn protects him from any outside force..... How ironic... It protects him yet also destroys him..

Dias let out a sigh trying to think of a way to get rid of the horn or counter its effects. "If only I could recall what it was... that weakness......" Dias was still obviously mumbling to himself while Argus stood there grinning within the dark flames. "Is that all?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/4/02 8:20:47 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:53 pm

IM: The wound is slowing us down...

He/she/it took a high jump to somewhere with a little more cover, and drew the sword close to him/her/it-self and said "Holy regeneration!"

The chest wound shone with the same white light as the eyes and sword, and began to close.

(OOC: you know, Dias is taking the sudden appearance of a "Celestial"-looking person quite in stride...)

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:11 pm

Argus laughed at Anaya then smirked. "Well I have just realized something. How long will you girls be able to sustain that form?" He slowly glanced at Dias whom was still deep in thought. "Well brother I doubt you will have enough tiem to recall something that important....."

Dias glanced at Argus who now had his gaze set on him. "Uh....." Argus jetted over to Dias slashing for his side. Luckily Dias had a slim moment to react and dodge the blade of energy. He jumped back quickly having been scorched by the flames which were still surronding Argus.

"Whats the matter Brother? Can't take the heat?" Argus let out a chuckle while Dias looked at him in disgust.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/5/02 4:12:57 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:04 pm

"Form? I fill this body, not empty it as you demons do. The form shall last as long as I do."

Leaping down from her/his/its high perch, Anaya placed him/her/it-self between Argus and Dias/Christian.

"You shall not harm these people, and you can not harm the Alia! Awakened to drive the shadow, we cannot be driven!"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:13 pm

Argus smiled at Anaya. "Well that makes things much easier." He chuckled and walked up to Anaya. "Well if I cannot drive you off," He paused for a moment gripping his blade.
"I will simply have to kill you!" With that, he leapt up lunging down upon Anaya with he demon sword.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:17 pm

Anaya parried the blow with his/her/its own sword. Digging 'their' feet into the ground, 'they' moved not an inch.

"Foolish demon; I have been forged in darkness, stolen to light, drowned in blood and purified in fire... it will take far more than that to defeat me."

IM: From lethal judgement, to painful chastisement, to gentle chiding. Always reverse order with these creatures if...

Shooting her/his/its hand out, Anaya said, "Mystic Sex Change!"

Where and why he/she/it had even learned that technique should not be asked. But traditionally, female demons were weaker than male ones.

Anaya's scan was almost complete. Soon, he/she/it would known the source of the demon's power. It had sensed a presence something like him/her/it-self.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/14/02 7:50:41 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:03 pm

Argus arched a brow slowly. "What good do you suppose this will do?" He looked at Anaya chuckling. which slowly turned into a hollow laugh. "Well considering I have nothing covering my torso, it would be a plus for my brother not to be able to attack me." He smiled slowly for a moment before the change occured, leaving him, now a her standing there with the blade in her clawed hand flickering wildly.

Dias glanced at argus before promptly passing out from a nose bleed.

"And I thank you for helping me get rid of the only possible threat to me in the area." Argus chuckled before tossing a ball of shadow magic at Anaya.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/6/02 2:05:45 am

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Oct 05, 2002 10:38 pm

"Only possible threat? I think you underestimate me greatly indeed."

IM: What kind of idiot demon hunter can't handle a half-clothed succubus?

Anaya took the shadowblast head on, being engulfed fully in the brunt of it to keep Dias and Christian from being hit by shadow energies. When it passed, Anaya was breathing heavily, but suffered no other visible effects.. The runes on the sword no longer shone white, but seemed a black void.

"A traitor to hell will resist its power equally as well as a citizen of it. Know this to thy peril."

Anaya seemed to be thinking for a bit; the scan was finished.

IM: It has been long, and he has a stronger weilder than I. This conflict rests in mortal hands.

Anaya pointed the sword at Dias. " Awaken, mortal. The day is young." A small flash went from the sword to Dias.

IM: A bit of spirit energy should bring him back to consciousness.

(OOC: Sorry about doing what could pretty much be called godmoding, but the fact is that Christian hasn't posted since the fight started, and Dias is trying to think of the artifact's weakness, so Anaya is pretty much fighting Argus by himself.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/6/02 8:43:03 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:22 pm

Argus laughed at Anaya. "Fool you have no idea what you are talkinga bout. This Horn was created for me and me alone! Do you honestly think Renzoku lives?!" She smiled at Dias whom was coming around on his own behalf, no thanks to the energy Anaya threw at him which more hurt than helped.

Argus shook her head slowly glancing at Anaya. She smiled and the Horn began to glimmer as she started to revert to normal. "As I stated no mere mortal, powerful or not can do me harm." He smiled as he was now back to his normal form chuckling.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Okay, that's it!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:52 pm

((OOC: My web's been screwing me. I write long posts that never appear, and half the times the web-pages doesn't want to come up. Sorry guys, but since this RP seems to be heading into the climax I don't think I'm going to be much good... VERY sorry, but this has been going on for too long and I'll have to go out and godmod a bit too.))

Christian watched all this with a puzzled look. He realized early that he didn't have any chance between these three, considering the massiveness of the assaults. Instead he flashed a quick smile and whispered to the voice in his mind.
"Now." Instantly a shimmering light emitted from the forehead of the young man. It pierced the clouds above it and continued up, until it slowly faded back into nothingness. At first nothing else seemed to happen, but suddenly the black of Christians hair started to recede, giving way for a ash-blonde color. The dark armor that Christian had been wearing for most of the time crumbled into dust and then nothingness. A small orb of light formed in Christians palm and slowly extended out to form a blade of energy. It flashed once and in it's place was a huge broadsword. It looked so heavy that seeing Christian hold it with only one hand made one doubt one's own senses. The sword had no inscriptions, no markings. It looked just like any other weapon.

"It... It is done." Christian murmured, opening his eyes again. The rather dull-blue in his eyes had been replaced by a nearly shining oceanic blue, and his face seemed less torn and weighted.

He turned to look over at the demons, and flashed another quick smile. "It is over." He said calmly, bringing the sword around in circles. "It is finished." He ended, bringing down the sword in the ground. Instantly the ground trembled, as if it was a earthquake, but nothing else happened.

"She... is... gone..." He whispered, barely unhearable. "Hatred, despise, jealousy, nothing more. Now and forever I have been the son of my father, and my father alone." He drew up the blade from the ground and swung it around again. "I've freed myself of my past." He nearly yelled out. "Let me start ANEW!!" He ran towards the three with a mad gleam in his eyes. There was no way to discern who he was attacking.

((OOC: Right, a pretty interesting post IMHO. Let's just see what happens.))

ArgusDevilmen

The results of turning your back....

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:14 pm

Argus slowly turned around just in time to see a rather large sword swing across his face. For the first time since the start of the battle Argus let out a scream of pain stumbling backwards. On the ground lay the obvious reason for his scream, there the Horn of Renzoku lay or at least what was left of it. All that was on his forehead now was a hole where it had previously been. He stumbled back more and jumped backwards away from the bloodthirsty Christian holding his forehead. He feel to his knees wheezing heavily and grasping his chest. His wings fluttered and stretched out then vanished from his back in a puff of black smoke. The scales which had covered his arms seemed to glow brightly before they began to fade away from his now human arms. He let out another scream that fell short when he fell to the ground motionless.

Dias looked in shock and dashed over to Argus avoiding Christian. He leaned down looking him over slowly. "Damnit! It was too late for...." He glanced at the other two and started to drag Argus off whos only sign of life was that he still was gripping his sword tightly.

(( Indeed the Climax is upon us..... ))

Koneko

Re: The results of turning your back....

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:22 pm

(OOC: Sorry, Argus, about (well, basically) godmoding, but the idea was to introduce Anaya and have him fight for a while, show off a couple of cool abilities... I had figured on the other two joining him, and since he was essentially fighting Argus by himself while Dias figured out the weakness, I made him exponentially more powerful than was originally intended. Gomen nasai!)

Anaya took flight, using Shal's angel wings. The minds of the host would awaken soon, he sensed. But for now, it was best not to interfere.

He landed by Argus and Dias. The other one was berzerk. Best to stay away from those.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

hmm...

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:18 am

Christian turned to Anaya, his hair shielding his face and only the glowing of his blue eyes penetrating the thick blond hair.
"...demon..." He whispered, and a big, wicked-looking grin spread over his shaded face. The sword, still humming slightly for going through the thick horn, was slowly raised before Christian. A small trickle of blood from the horn ran down it. Licking it up slowly on the blade, Christians eyes flamed with hatred. "TENMA!" He shouted raising the sword above his head. "AKUMA!" He lowered the sword "DEMON!" He rushed towards Anaya. A deep dark laughter suddenly erupted from the ground.
"Finally!" The voice from the ground roared. A enormous demon, enormously larger than any of the gathered, rose from the ground, creating long and wide cracks in the earth. The demon turned to Christian. "So you thought you could just abandon our agreement like that, did you?" The mad look in Christians eyes vanished and he gazed up on the dark lord.
"M-m-master?" He whispered, falling to his knees.
"Yes... I am your master... Give yourself freely and no punishment shall befall you..." The demon smiled slightly. "Your soul is weak. For too long have I guided you, coaxed you into do my bidding, having you believe it was your own wish. And now the memory, the last of your nice memories, have vanished. You can't remember her, can you, Christian?" The demon laughed deeply. "The only memory you have of your childhood is pain and suffering, I've slowly removed everything good in your life... I've fed on it, growing stronger. Your body will be perfect... Be my puppet, Christian, you've never been anything else."

The young man shivered slightly and then dropped the blade, all strength gone out of him. "Y-Yes... master." His eyes were again taking on the dull iceblue color and traces of black appeared in his hair again.

"Your family will finally have accompliced something, Christian. Through failure after failure you have finally managed to do something of standing value, you have doomed this planet..." The broad sword started falling apart, becoming parts of the black armor that had covered the young man's body not so long ago. "And now, you've wasted the only thing that kept you sane, haven't you Christian? Veritas odium parit."

Koneko

Re: hmm...

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:23 pm

Anaya turned.

IM: What in the name of heaven is that?

Pelm began to flutter into consciousness.

"@#$@" Anaya thought.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: hmm...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:46 pm

Dias looked at the Giant demon towering over head and blinked numerous times. "THAT was the demon inside him?!" Dias shook his head in disbelief then turned back to the seemingly dead Argus. "Damnit.... He shouldn't have had to have this happen to him...." Argus's hand twitched still gripping the demon sword tightly, but other than that no signs of life were to be found.

"I need to get him back on his feet..... I cant let him die like this...." Dias looked him over and took notice to his blood which was back to normal. Knowing this was a good sign, he placed both his hands on Argus's chest concentrating all his energy into his palms. Slowly, Dias transfered some of his life force to his brother. "Cmon Bro... you can't give up... I won't let you die as well..."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

haha!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:01 pm

The demon turned to Argus and Dias and chuckled. "Ah yes, the rogue brothers... I heard about you, but I never thought my puppet would be the one to aid in your destruction.Very well, Necessitati parendum est." He chuckled again, lower this time and turned to Anaya. "And here we have the little witch, blood mage and I know what." He didn't chuckle, but a broad grin spread over his face. "You've been quite a surprise, and a thorn in my side to boot." A quick wave with his hand and the demon lifted Christian into the sky without touching him. "Now my puppet," he began, "I have one more task for your pathetic little shell." The dull blue eyes slowly began emitting a glowing blue light. Christians body twitched once, twice, and then fell to the ground. It laid still for a short moment and then rose. But it's pose could have made a person laugh, if it wasn't for the seriousness of the time. The whole figure seemed awfully off balance, as it swayed around, with shaky legs and arms out of control. But the face of the "puppet" was a mask of twisted pain and madness. Cackling coarsly the once-human leapt against Anaya, but missed broadly. As it fell into a heap the body started changing before their eyes. The figures legs and arms became much thinner and elongated, almost like a spider's, and the skin of the face tightened, making it look skull-like and horrible. A broad grin had spread across the face and now, more than ever, he resembled the puppet the demon had been talking about. strands of stripy hair hid the eyes of the puppet, but the glow was enough to penetrate the hair and shine maliciously. The puppet cackled once again and made another leap attack, this time clinging onto Anaya. It's legs and hands were everywhere but it didn't seem to do much damage, only annoying.

((OOC: Okay, now I'm heavily inspired by Nightmare Before Christmas and Rockman Neo, but I like the thin-limbed char design, so sue me.))

Koneko

Re: haha!

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:16 pm

"By heaven's light..." Anaya said in shock.

Pelm awakened. Her consciousness was groggy, still fazed and as of yet unable to instinctively grasp control of the body.

He still had a little time. Not enough... not nearly enough.

Springing away from "Christian," Anaya raised his sword to a ready position, preparing to strike. The sword lashed out, cutting into a spiderish leg.

"By the council, I have never seen such a creature..."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

h

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:45 am

The doll didn't even notice the attack until it stumbled to the ground. It looked down to find it's entire left leg gone, where it had been a large puddle of blood was appearing. The demon frowned slightly.
"Christian, Christian, Semper idem. Do try to be more cautious in the future." The demon waved his hand and the leg reattached itself to the dool, but due to the blood lost the doll stumbled around groggily. Suddenly it leapt at Dias, delivering another array of disturbing, but harmless punches. Before Dias could react the doll jumped back and fell to the ground. The demon chuckled, amused by the doll's show. His smile faded, however, as the doll gave another ear-shattering shriek and started hitting it's head, lolling back and forth. The sound of the fists smacking into the weak head was disturbingly like the sound of walking in mud.
"Still got some spirit left? I'm impressed." The demon's smile returned. "Fight it then, boy. Fight me, and see if you can win." The demon laughed bitterly.

((OOC: He have no attention on you guys!))

Koneko

Look what the cat dragged in...

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:56 pm

Preparing to strike again, Anaya lost control.

More specifically, Pelm gained it. The shining white light faded from her eyes, but the sword and wings remained.

She was definitely not very aware of anything; in fact, she was lucky she wasn't dead.

Stumbling around and holding her head with one hand, instinctively keeping a firm grip on her sword, she said, "Where the #$#@ am I?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/10/02 8:58:26 pm

ArgusDevilmen

Hack and slash action.

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:47 am

Dias stumbled back after the punches from Christian's punches but he had finished his work. Argus opened his eyes slowly looking around from the ground. He rose slowly his hand still gripping the blade without mercy. He looked over the area slowly scanning it fully to learn where he was. He glanced down at his hand and the blade which was pulsating with energy. "What... when did..?" Despite his normal appearance he sat up as if guided by the blade he stood up and glanced at the demon. He summed up the picture easily and ran up to the Demon with the sword. "Take THIS!!" With a brilliant flash his blade of darkness filled with light. It was not of his own though. Dias was standing up with hands extended focusing on the blade. He began to rapidly make slashes at the demon called 'master'.

(( Hummmm... ))

(( *EDIT* I'm attacking the big one.... 'master' Since he was given no name yet... ))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/14/02 11:59:21 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Hack and slash action.

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:17 pm

((OOC: The reason I didn't post before is simple... Who is he attacking? The demon who turned Christian into a doll? And did the demon actually call out "MASTER" or what? Could you maybe edit that post a bit so it's easier to understand, sorry.))

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:24 pm

(OOC: I believe Dias thinks that because Christian called the demon "master" several posts ago. And yes, it is safe to assume that he is attacking Christian's former tenant.)

Pelm was recieving a speedy mental remedial course on current events from Anaya.

"The heck? THAT's his demon?" she said aloud.

IM: Geez, what I would do to have that guy at my beck and call...

OV (in this case Anaya) : Don't even joke about it, mortal.

IM: Fine.

Anaya continued updating as Pelm readied an attack with her new

IM: and very shiny

sword.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/14/02 9:02:04 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:47 pm

The demon, surprised by the attack from Dias, momentarily lost control of his 'puppet'. It fell to the floor, seemingly as if it's thread had been cuts. The demon got several cuts, but it was clear that he wasn't out of the game yet.

"FOOL!" He roared as he swiped against the small human. "You humans are always the same. Against impossible odds you cling on to pitiful dreams and hopes. It ends here!" The demon began focusing his powers and a thick wall of fire enveloped him. He laughed coarsly, but stopped as he realized his mistake. With all of his powers centered at himself, the control over the puppet...

Christian stood up and shook his head. His body was slowly returning to it's former shape, but the hollow, white eyesockets remained, but now seemed to blaze with more than madness. Hatred. Again the sword appeared in his hand, this time quicker and less glamorous. The blond in his was again returning, but it seemed more pale than it was before. Without a word Christian ran towards the demon.

((OOC: Sadly but true, I haven't been able to post that much here... sorry, It has slipped my mind))

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs