Demons,Rolpez and FOOD!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
ArgusDevilmen

Re: NPCs? We left him behind!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:19 am

( um remember I left some GP for my ale! <.< )

Argus pressed on deeper into the crypt not realizing the two weren't following close. He pushed aside spider webs that had gathered and walked quietly onward, not making a sound other from his feet hitting the stone floor.

"Well... back again...."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:04 am

((OOC:Well, I didn't! Image ))

"Been here before?" Christian asked Argus. "I thought you said you didn't know... Ah, what ever."

((Sorry, RP inspiration have stopped for a moment))

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:42 pm

Pelm sneaked around as best she was able, attempting not to make a sound. A pebble dropped next to her and she squeaked slightly. "Eek!" She ran up to where she thought Argus was.

(OOC: It's mainly Pelm that they're after, because she ordered "some of everything" then ran after Argus before she paid.)

McArgus and Toeit were at a loss. The wind in the streets of Rolpez had already covered the group's tracks, and McArgus couldn't sense their auras anywhere. For lack of a better lead, the two headed into the forest.

(OOC: What will they find there? Gee, I wonder...)

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:10 pm

Argus stopped hearing Pelm and also for he was at their destination. He looked over the stone walls and lit the nearby torchs. Which almost immidiately lit the room. The room was completely empty other than a stone coffin in the back of the room. Laying by it was a sword which seemed to not have been touched by age at all, and some rusted armor. In the center of the coffin some words were carved. The second line apprently gathered some dust. Argus shook his head as if avoiding the coffin completely.

"Cmon lets find this artifact...."

Argus glanced at the coffin out of the corner of his eye then started to look around the walls for a hidden panel or something.

( if you happen to dust it off it states.....
<center> Here rests
Dias Devilmen
Guardian of Rolpez.</center>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:16 pm

"Why'd we bring this klutz with us?" Christian said with a grin. "Sure hope there's no guardian here or something." He poked out his tounge to Pelm.
((ooc:hihihi, nyaaaah! Seems this was before Argus posted))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchristianc.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/18/02 8:18:26 pm

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:19 pm

With her trademark: unspeakable agility, Pelm deftly moved.

Christian quickly found himself in a headlock while Pelm's hair stood on end. (OOC: Imagine angry Merle) "WHO'S A KLUTZ?"

(Nya to you too ^_^ just remember that Pelm's very fast)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:47 pm

Christian giggled a little, odd coming from him.
"Okay, you're no klutz, but like you're going on you'll probably wake the dead." He realized to late what he said and glanced from the grave to Argus ((OOC: Do Christian know Argus's name is Devilmen? Otherwise I'll change the post))

"Sorry." He said finally after a moment of embarrassing silence.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:57 pm

( im pretty sure you should know it o.O Unless you weren't paying attention when we were introducing each other. )

Argus glanced at Chris and shook his head. Not wanting to make a big deal out of it he just looked at Chris.
"Its no big deal... I've gotten over it...."
Argus glanced at the grave again and then went back to rummaging through the walls looking for a compartment still.
"And I said you two could follow, Klutzy or not."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:59 pm

((OOC:Whew))

Christian nodded and followed after Argus, keeping an eye on Pelm.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:00 pm

Pelm was perfectly happy again and went back to sneaking.

OV: You're very mood-swingy.

IM: Eh? Wassat?

OV: One moment you're strangling someone for calling you a klutz, then you're failing miserably to be sneaky again.

IM: If you let every little thing get to you, how happy are you?

OV: But you DO let every little thing get to you. It's just you forget it a moment afterward.

IM: Aaaah, shaddup.

ArgusDevilmen

OW! And bad things...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:43 pm

Argus grimaced as he rummaged along the wall. He then stopped with a very large thud as he fell backwards holding his head.
"OWWWW!!!"
Argus let out a sharp yell and started to quirm about on the floor holding his head. Then with a second thud Dias's coffin cover fell forward with a even louder noise then when argus's hard head hit the wall. the coffin although labeled that he rests here. it was now apparent that he did not, as the grave was empty( Dun dun dun!!!). Althought signs of claw marks were quite visable on the sides of the fallen lid.
Argus had yet to notice this as he was squirming on the floor holding his head.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: OW! And bad things...

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:00 am

Christian stared at the open coffin. "Well, that's unexpected... Tell me, did I miss something? I was pretty sure it said Here Rests."

Koneko

Hope I'm not "crossing the line" here too...

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:54 pm

Pelm looked in the coffin. "Oh dear..."

IM: Who ya gonna call? SHAL FINAN! Dun dun daa da daa da da du du da daaa du...

OV: Just cut it already.

IM: You're no fun...

Pelm proceeded to do her quick meditation thingy.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/22/02 6:13:11 am

ArgusDevilmen

Abducted! The guardian lives?!

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:32 pm

Argus finally got up rubbing his head still then finally realized what they were both staring at. Whic he too, promptly stared at before running up and looking in the coffin. A mixed look of fear and disgust.

"Who.. who would do such a thing?!" It was quite obvious that he looked as if he was ready to kill something. He had his sword in hand and now and was clutching it tightly. Out of what seemed to be a dimensional hole, a giant scythe came and struck Argus sharply on the back of the head. His eyes grew wide and all went black for him as he fell to the ground.

A large black clawed arm emerged from the hole followed by another. Then the head of the demon was in clear site, glancing with all 3 of his eyes at the two whom were watching. He laughed at them then stepped out from the hole,standing 9 feet tall he just avoided the ceiling.

"So, He finally came back to this grave only to find his brothers body gone. Ha! I've been waiting for this boy..... He shall be the key to unlocking the artifact....."

As the demon picked up Argus's limp body the sword by the grave started to slide over to someone whom was behind Chris. The demon seemed to realize what was going on and started to retreat, As the figure leapt up at the demon he made a large slice into his back. The demon howled and whacked him away into a wall. He then glanced at him and
vanished into the portal.

The demons voice echoed through the stone walls as he left. "So your alive? Well it doesn't matter. Your brother was the key all along and we just never realized it. Dias you have failed! You shall never get there in time to stop us. Try if you wish, 'Guardian'." He then began to laugh manicaly then the laugh slowly faded from ear, and then silence.

Dias grunted and pulled himself out of the wall."Argus....." HE then glanced over at the two. "Who are you?" Looking both Chris and Pelm over he sheathed his sword at his side, Pushing a strand of blue hair from his face. Slowly he headed over to push past them.

(Woo hoo! Story posting! )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/19/02 7:34:04 pm

Koneko

Re: Abducted! The guardian lives?!

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:57 pm

These goings on somewhat fazed Shal. And believe me, Shal is not easily fazed.

IM: Damn right I'm not.

The blue-haired demon hunter looked easily twenty times as strong as Argus, Shal realized, and fifty times more dangerous. Not one to mess with.

She bowed courteously to Dias. "I am Sha... err... Pelm Finan, and this is Christian Aratirno. We're friends of Argus."

Falling silently in line, she followed Dias.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:02 pm

( OOC: I made a Dias sheet so it would be easier to get a picture of what he looks like.... Here he is I forgot aobut the angel fire thing... *kicks it as it now works cause linked it to yahoo.* Take that angelfire!)

Edited by: ArgusDevilmen&nbsp; Image at: 9/20/02 12:12:46 am

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Aham, well

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:39 am

Christian made a sliding bow.
"As she said, I am Christian Aratino from Doma. But tell me, what just happened?" He acted more calm than he was. That demon had seemed slightly familiar, although he wasn't sure where he'd seen it before.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:03 pm

( dias! That should do it. )

Dias stopped for a moment turning around to look at them both. He glanced them both over, and then turned around again.

"Well if Argus trusted you enough to take you here I guess you should know the truth. I am Dias Devilmen, Argus's brother. As you saw that was my grave. But unfortantely, I was not quite ready to die. You see I was killed by that demon... Daminocus. He cut my head clear off..... But some Cleric's, apparently whom had been in town when I was killed. Had come and put me back together and ressurected me after Argus buried me here. Having known it would scare Argus to come back and see him, I stayed out of site. Then when I realized he had come to my grave to search for the so called artifact. I returned as fast as I could, but....."

Dias looked at the doors of the crypt leading out which were now ahead of him.

"I was far too late. Daminocus had gotten to Argus before I did. Now he has him, the key to getting the artifact. Before you ask, Argus's blood is the key to it. The only thing I don't understand is how they could have found out.... I'm sure I never brought it up around him.... Although.... Since he has been fighting demons, perhaps the caught on when they gave him a wound and noticed a trace of demonic blood in it.... Just as mine does, it is very faint but it flows through me and him."

Dias shook his head and walked up the stone steps and stood outside looking around carefully.

"Now tell me, how did you meet him?"

(Story post after story post.... )

Edited by: ArgusDevilmen&nbsp; Image at: 9/20/02 7:09:55 pm

Koneko

You're getting the hang of this...

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:43 pm

(OOC: Argus, I must congratulate you; you're becoming more the GM every day...)

Shal didn't really feel the need to be cold and cautious the way she usually was. Dias was telling the truth, and there was something greater at stake; she couldn't waste time on mindless squabbling either.

OV: But mindless squabbling is such fun!

IM: Quiet, Pelm. This is my part.

OV: Hmph.

"Argus was apparently captured by the group of bandits that ol' demon back there was controlling; we, along with a monk that has since disappeared, freed him, and we were just going to town."

IM: And during his captivity is probably when they found out.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: You're getting the hang of this...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 21, 2002 6:11 pm

(OOC: ^^ Thanks! )

Dias slowly nodded as he heard this. "I see, so the bandits had been following a demon. Then when realizing whom they had as a prisoner, contacted Daminocus..... Then he waited untill Argus came to my crypt to ambush him and take him away...."

Dias looked back at Chris and then Pelm with not a ingel change in expression. "We must head to the ruins of Rolpez's castle.... Thats where the demons most likely have took Argus.We go quickly, do you have any unfinished business in town?"

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 22, 2002 2:15 am

(OOC: I edited an earlier post so McArgus and Toeit are still looking for Christian and me and didn't meet the demon and Daniel.)

Shal put her hand behind her head. "Eh... I believe I forgot to pay for a meal, but other than that, no..."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:56 pm

Dias looked at the two of them slowly."So you have no business you wish to take care of? If that is the case we should be on our way to the ruins....." Dias turned around and slowly started to walk along away from the city.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:13 pm

Christian leered at Dias.
"Well, I don't have any unfinished business, except for finding that artifact. I don't trust you, but I never trusted Argus either. Anyway, I'll come with you..." He followed after Dias, taking one last look at the casket.

Koneko

Why was he buried if he was alive?

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:25 pm

They were still being watched. Koneko and Celestil were absorbed in soundless conversation.

K: I wonder if I could get there in time to find that thing...

C: Power merely consumes itself when placed into the hands of demons.

K: And simply hides itself away when in those of celestials.

C: At any rate, you'll never get there in time.

K: True enough, but neither will you; where are you, anyway? I'm betting on either Riva or Nekonia.

C: By the strength of the projection? Yes, in Nekonia. And you're even further away... your home?

K: Indeed... Et Kespe.

C: So it's all up to this one.

K: If he's anything like his brother, there should be no contest. I actually had to flee for, I think, the third time in my life. Even though he's not perceptive enough to tell a real demon from an illusion, and not experienced enough in demon hunting to "smell" them the way I can.

C: Strong as an ox, but not very perceptive; such is the way with such people.

K: Warriors or demon hunters?

C: Perhaps both.

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Why was he buried if he was alive?

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:48 am

Dias looked at Christian and smirked. He then nodded silently and continued walking having a feeling something bad was happening."You have no reason to trust me and you dont have to." Saying this he continued along silently.

Argus woke up feeling a sharp pain in his arm and a throbbing headache. As he tried to rub his forhead he was stoped short by a large shackle. Grimacing he tried to remember what had happen.
"Thats right... I was looking for the artifact...With Pelm and Chris. Then something hit me...?"
A low chuckle came from around him. Walking out from the shadows was a small red demon about 3 Feet tall with small wings. He grinned bearing his fangs and flyed over to Argus taking out a small dagger.
"Our lord wished for you to be awake when we started the cerimony.... And now we must begin..." The demon swiftly stabbing the dagger into Argus's right palm nailing it to the wall. Argus let out a yell followed by a chuckle from the demon. "We thank you for your co-operation..."
Argus glanced at the demon slowly then felt another sharp pain as he faded into unconciousness.
Dias stopped for a moment and had a very bad feeling. glancing back at them he speeded up his pace.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uargusdevilmen.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/25/02 2:49:00 am

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:58 am

Christian, noticing the glance from Dias smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not going to backstab you!"

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:57 pm

Shal smirked and said, "that's true; but you're the one we need to worry about here; what if you summon this bugger and he goes out of control, flips out, and kills everyone?"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

oh

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Sep 26, 2002 2:13 am

"Oh, and why would I do that?" Christian said, countering the smirk of Pelm/Shal quickly.

Koneko

heh

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:10 pm

"Because," Shal said bluntly, "you summoned him last when you were threatened by a single mage and his whirlwind of leaves. Explain that to me."

ArgusDevilmen

Re: heh

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:08 pm

Dias turned around and looked at Christian with a soild stare. "Tell me what type of demon are you speaking of?" Dias looked at them both and kept walking, backwards none the less.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

oh

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 27, 2002 4:58 am

"Thanks a lot, Pelm!" Christian growled. He stared at her for a moment and then turned to Dias. "Weeell..." He said nervously, scratching the back of his head. "It's kinda complicated... Sufficient to say, I won't just conjure demons for the heck of it. Besides, I only did it in self-defense, considering that my gun wasn't in my hand for the moment." He turned to Pelm again. "Not that you're not hiding anything, miss Blood mage."

((OOC: >p NYYYYAAAAAHH!!!!))

Koneko

Re: oh

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 27, 2002 3:10 pm

Shal gave what could only be described as a sneer. "Blood magic... hardly on the same level as demon summoning... and not only that, but it just requires a little training and and a lot of luck. Instead of really twisted and power-hungry ancestors..."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: oh

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:44 pm

Christian had to bite his tongue not to swear outright.
"Right!" He yelled at her angry. "You think I'm proud of it!?" He growled. "There's nothing I can do about it, I can't reverse time! Don't you think I've tried? That demon owned my soul even before I was born, ´cause my selfish father offered mine so that his own would be sa..." He cut short. "Why would you care anyway?" He started walking again, speeding up to pass Dias. "Hurry up or there'll be a lot more trouble in this world than me ´summoning demons´. "

ArgusDevilmen

This does not bode well..

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:59 pm

Dias blinked as he passed him and turned back around so he was facing the direction they were walking. He then glanced backwards at Pelm, and then back to his front keeping pace with Chris. Glancing ahead they could see dark clouds gathering near some castle ruins ahead.

"We must hurry! Quickly!"Dias glanced at them both and started into a full out sprint ahead.

Argus grunted as he felt the cold sting of water on his face. Slowly opening his eyes to adjust to the dim light of the area he looked back and forth slowly as he started to regain his senses.

"Wh..where am I?"

As his eyes finally adjusted to the light he felt the urge to shut them again. For before him was a floating orb, about the size of a cannonball, covered in runes. As he tried to back away, he realized he was being held still by some sort of magic.Then he also realized the arm which that demon impaled before was still bleeding somewhat. Stopping to think for a moment, he found it amazing that he hadn't died of blood loss. Then he glanced at his hand more carefully noticing what appeared to be a cloth had been tied around his arm to cut off circulation.

"So you are awake..."

Daminocus stood behind Argus with his scythe in hand. He was staring at the ball with his third eye while his other two were focused on Argus. He was nearly impossibley to see due to his blackish flesh. He stretched out a clawed hand and placed it on Argus's head. He laughed for a moment before he pulled the dagger out of his hand. Argus grit his teeth holding back a scream and yelled quite a assortment of curses instead.

"It is time, Argus Devilmen. Demon blood flows through your veins and it shall soon, you will be the ultimate warrior. The ultimate DEMON warrior that is!"

Damincous laughed at Argus's expression which was of fear and confusion. Before Argus could say a word his hand jolted forward and land upon the orb. A jolt of pain filled him as the blood from his wound trickled down the sides of the orb. Then he soon felt a burning pain in his chest. He let out a yell of agony as the blood coming from his hand had gone from red to pitch black. The blood was unnoticeable as it blended in with the orb. As soon as a single drop of the blood hit the floor the rest of it stopped flowing. His hand healed, and the orb shrank to the size of a pearl. The orb floated up to Argus's forehead, and then embbed itself there.

"Excellent.... It is done..... Now I just need to wait till those three fools arrive to rescue him. Perhaps I should leave him in the open so it will be more.... amusing"

Damincous snapped his fingers and Argus landed in the wreckage of the castles courtyard. The walls around it were nothing but rubble and it was the only real area above ground that was even reachable. Other than a large tower which looked down upon the courtyard and nearby fields.......

At that very moment Dias,Pelm and Chris came into view of the tower. Dias stopped for a moment looking up at the now clear sky. Then looking forward to the ruins he started to run towards them taking out his sword.

"Hurry! We might still have a chance!"

(( Longgg story post O_O ))

Koneko

Shal and Christian don't get along well...

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:38 pm

Shal motioned for the others to stop. "Be careful; there is much evil here, that which was, and is, corrupted."

Sniffing the air, she said in a voice impossible to fathom, "and perhaps that which has just been."

Looking around with keen vision and a perceptive mind, she said more plainly, "there are many traps here; we must be cautious."

ArgusDevilmen

Re: Shal and Christian don't get along well...

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:34 am

Dias glanced at the girl while he kept running. Ignoring her warnings he ran on traps springing, arrows flying all being sliced apart with his sword.

"Forget the traps we must hurry!"

Dias continued running towards the ruins, destroying the traps that srpung after him.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:03 am

Well, he had no need for caution. Why had he lived this long? It didn't matter.

And in this castle, which supposedly had something to do with demons, why were there no magical traps?

Shal smelled a rat. (figuratively)

Proceeding quickly but carefully, avoiding said traps, she followed after him.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:58 am

Christian slowed down for a moment and repeatededly clenched and softened his grip on the gun. After focusing for a slight moment a deep voice entered his head.
"Yes, what is it now?" The voice belonged to Ach´Maíl, the demon whom Christian had a contract with. Christian silently told the demon his plan, and a bemused laughter echoed in his mind. "Is that a offer? Very well then, I'll make you forget her, and what is it you demand?" The demon was silence for a moment and then spoke, with a much softer tone. "I see... A contract is a contract, after all...." Christian hastily added something. "I see, I'll wait then..." With that the demons voice disappeared and Christian ran up to the others, avoiding traps, maybe not as skillfully as Dias, but he managed.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:04 pm

Dias reached the end of the plains and came upon the ruins. With a small hop he was over a crumbled wall and, just his luck right infront of Argus.

"Argus? Your okay?" Dias walked over and kneeled down to him putting his sword by his side. "I thinks hes just knocked out..."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 29, 2002 1:04 am

Shal remained outside the courtyard. Rushing up to an unconscious and seemingly unguarded ally in a large open space was just asking for an ambush.

OV: You know, Shal, you were really a b*tch back there...

IM: So?

OV: So I'm reconsidering ever letting you surface again.

IM: EEEEEH?

OV: As soon as I build up some sort of trust with this person, BING you come in and tear into it like a hot knife through butter. You seriously need to work on your attitude.

IM: What's with you being all mature all of a sudden?

OV: TO H*LL WITH IT, SHAL! I HATE YOU AND SO SHOULD EVERYONE!

Shal stood speechless. Pelm was much more blunt than anyone she had met before; and unlike any others, she couldn't just leave...

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs