The Trancendance [Freestyle RP - Closed]

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Endesu
ラムレッダ

Yep..

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:54 am

"Yeah, lead me to the thing." End said. "I doubt I'd be able to reach it by myself without accidentally blowing it up or something @!#$ed up like that. <_<; Such is my luck."

JoshuaDurron

Re: Yep..

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:40 am

"OK! Let's go!" Sethrik started to walk off around the side of the house, and End followed right along behind him.

When they got to the back, two things could be seen. One was a large grey, wheeled object, apparently the "truck" End had come searching so far for. The other was a large, looming figure hunched down on the other side of it. It looked up in their direction as the young Nekojin approached with the Draco-moogle. Two deep, placid eyes came into view. Oblivious to End's reaction, Sethrik scampered forward several steps.
"Heya, Mr. Starperson!" He called out, "When did you come out here?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:06 am

End looked over the 'truck' oddly.. it seemed familiar from the one he had seen before.. but still.. it seemed out of place in this setting..

He turned to the figure that the kid was speaking to with a bit of suspicion.

Yari Koneko

Sorry, haven't been able to post frequently...

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:12 am

Culat wordlessly followed Defron, and Vorit wordlessly followed Culat. Questions would be answered soon; best to say less now and more later.

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:09 pm

Rena blinked and followed the two of them slowly, curious about this Truck as well. She stopped and stared as the star-person loomed over the truck. "Woah... He really is.... big..." She was still a few feet behind them and staring at the star-person.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Oct 31, 2002 4:52 pm

Srisha bid farwell to the strangers, who had gone around back with Sethrik and Biram, and turned back to her garden. She hoped all turned out well with them. Perhaps they would stay a few days, and meet her husband. It was always nice to have guests. And of course, Rena could meet the other traveler. After all, if they were both guests- but she knew it was probably unlikely, so she turned back to her flowers, letting her mind wander to other topics.

From behind the truck, the shadowed figure drew itself up to it's full hight, eight feet and perhaps five inches. It seemed to be wreathed in other forms, and then it seemed to shrink. A second later, an odd, mishapen being stepped out from the shadows. It looked like someone had taken strips of flesh and wrapped them around a stick figure like a mummy. It's apparent larger size seemed now to only have been a trick of the light. But it's eyes were the same. Deep, and placid. It continued to stare at the others, a friendly glint entering it's eye when it spotted Sethrik.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:39 pm

Baron

Defron quickly left to find the room. The directions led him right to the door. Defron stoped right in front of the door. He knocked on it.

"If he won't let us in. We'll go in anyway." Defron thought.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Oct 31, 2002 11:58 pm

A deep voice from within the room called out, "I didn't call for any service. Please go away."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:17 pm

End blinked slightly at the figure.

"... @!#$." >_> He muttered. What an.. odd looking.. uh, thing.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:40 pm

Valth

The misshapen figure looked from End to Sethrik, then over at Biram and Rena, then back to Sethrik. Finally, a quiet, smooth voice spoke from where a normal human's mouth would be on the head of the figure. "Are these the friends you told me about, Sethrik?"
It nodded slightly to each of them. "I am pleased to meet you."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:19 pm

"But it says out here that you requested room service. I have some sushi here. This stuff is expensive." Defron called into the room in his best "I actually do work here" voice.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:21 pm

Baron

On the other side of the door, the cloaked figure sat silent for a minute. He was hungry...

"Very well. Come in, the door is unlocked."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:38 pm

Defron was not expecting this at all.

"Yes sir, one second. Let me make sure the food is presentable. The cook has been messing up lately."

Defron leaned over to Culat and whipsered, "Do you have any food?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:33 pm

Valth

Rena blinked staring at the star-person. "Uhh...." She shook her head and came back to reality. "No, the pleasures mine..."

Yari Koneko

Re: The Trancendance [Freestyle RP - Closed]

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:53 pm

Culat thought for a moment. He was somewhat hungry as well, and had he had any food in the first place, he would've eaten it.

IM: It was only a brief trip to the library; I could hardly be expected to bring a five-course banquet.

He said to Defron quietly, "No, I'm sorry, I don't. But your sack," he pointed to the small sack containing food rations that Defron had carried since leaving his house, "looks to contain some."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:34 pm

"Darnet rations don't look to apitising. Oh well... how am I going to pull this off."

Defron grabbed a ration pack from his bag, he set the bag on the ground, and made his katana as ready as possible without having it drawn.

Defron called into the room as he opened the door, "Okay here you are sir."

Defron looked at the stranger. He tosed the ration pack at him.

"You know something, and your not telling us." Defron said staring at the man.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:15 pm

Baron

Mobiar turned around with astonishing speed, catching the ration pack in one hand. His hood had been pulled back to reveal a face that seemed almost comical, if not for the deathly seriousness of his eyes.
He had no mouth that could be seen, rather there was what appeared to be layers of flesh criss crossing over it several times. He was completely bald, with a heavy ridge of bone where humans had eyebrows, wrapping around the back of his head and meeting at the base of his skull.
When he spoke, the flesh over the bottom of his face moved slightly, giving a hint as to how the voice was created.
"I thought I recognized that voice. You say I'm not telling you something? Perhaps so. Or perhaps, you have merely not asked the right questions."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:22 pm

[Yes, yes.. Valth]

End stared at the figure for a moment and coughed uncomfortably, but he didn't say anything.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:28 pm

Sethrik pointed to Rena. "Yeah, she wanted to meet you. I think she's nice. Whadda you think?"
The misshapen being looked towards Rena. Though she looked completely human, the beings eyes seemed to have a knowing look. It seemed as if he knew she was hiding something, but was completely unbothered by it. "I think you like everyone my friend. That is an attitude you should keep hold of." He was silent for a split second, then asked, "M'lady, may I ask your name?"

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:31 am

Rena stared at the figure again for a moment before coughing and straightening herself out. "My Name is Rena.... May I ask yours..? Umm.. Sir?" She fidgeted where she stood as if she felt like he knew she wasn't really human...

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:56 pm

Baron

Defron looked at the man. "What am I supposed to ask?" he thought.

"Why didn't you tell us about the snakes?" Defron said.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:06 pm

Valth

"My name is Mobion. I'm... a traveler of sorts." He gestured to the truck sitting next to him, and answered the unasked question in Sethrik and End's curious eyes. "I was examining this vehicle, to see if it resembled similar ones where I come from."

Baron

The man was silent for a moment. "Snakes?"
His eyes were puzzled, and then suddenly took on a more troubled expression. "Black snakes? You found black snakes?" The tone of the questions was urgent and demanding.

Yari Koneko

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:40 pm

"Yes, black snakes; extraplanar or I'm a squid." said Culat. "And how could they have been summoned with no one else in the area? I hate to use circumstantial evidence, sir, but the odds are against you."

Internally, Culat was smacking his head against a wall (figuratively speaking) for not trying to sense other presences in the area. Though he hadn't seen anyone, he reminded himself, he lived in the age of magic where invisibility was a parlor trick for trained users.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:51 pm

The man's eyes became distant, almost as if he were considering things at a pace so fast as to demand all his attention. "No... no, he must have come..." Mobiar whispered.

Yari Koneko

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:34 pm

"We want answers, sir. Sometime soon would be helpful. Who must've come?"

Culat was certain that somehow or another, it would affect them directly and direly.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:47 pm

Mobiar's gaze returned to the present.
"Who? You couldn't begin to understand who without another lifetime's worth of learning and education. But if he's here, then he'll doubtless try and take me back, as if he had some right."
He slammed his fist down on the table by his side. "Dammit, I'm the elder, why can't he just leave me alone?"

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:24 pm

"Okay, well we don't have a liftime. Give us a condenced version if you will." Defron said, staring at Mobiar.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Nov 06, 2002 11:54 pm

Mobiar threw his head back and laughed.
"Fine. To put it in terms you would understand, I have escaped from my brother. And the creatures you discovered could only have followed me if he has persued me here."
He raised a clenched fist. "But I will not let him take me back, regardless of the consequences."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:03 am

"Where did you come from, and what are those consequences?" Defron said.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:10 am

Mobiar had begun to turn away, reaching for his few meager possessions, but then he paused and turned back to look at Defron. For the first time, there was a noticable change about him, as his eyes glazed over, filling with a deep, dark radiance.
"Shut up."
He returned to gathering his belongings, apparently forgetting the other two were in the room.

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:14 am

"Hello! Are you with us?" Defron said in a raised voice, not quite a yell, but deffenatly raised.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Nov 07, 2002 2:23 am

End blinked softly. "Right.. so.. um.. where did you come from? >_> Was it where I originally saw these things?"

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:35 am

Valth

Mobion looked at End quizically. "I come from a planet called Mars. Whether you've seen vehicles such as this one there before or not, I don't know. But this one," he gestured to the truck, "Is much more primitive than what I am accustomed to."

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:42 pm

Valth

Rena blinked staring at Mobion. "Mars...?" She rubbed her temple questioningly at this. "So you aren't from this planet?" She looked at him and from how he looked, it was very much possible.

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:49 pm

The calm expression never left his face. In fact, there was absolutely no change in his voice tone or expresion at all. "No. I just recently arrived."

Geocsuppi

Unread postby Geocsuppi » Thu Nov 07, 2002 8:26 pm

SKIP THIS POST

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=geocsuppi>Geocsuppi</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/7/02 9:42:11 pm

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:35 pm

((OOC: Geoc, please not that my post stating that I had just arrived was directed at Argus and Rena, and took place in Valth, not Baron. Edit your last post appropriately.))

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:49 pm

[Valth]

End blinked softly. "Yeah.. this truck looks different from the one I saw before, too." He chuckled briefly. "So you're from a place called Mars? My mistake, then.

Thought you were from Draco, or somethin'."

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:11 pm

Mobion's face assumed a quizical expresion. "Draco? The word means dragon, does it not?"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:27 pm

[Valth]

"Uh.. I guess so. Why?"

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs