The wedding under the woods.

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Re: Uninvited guests.

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sat Oct 26, 2002 3:02 pm

Will nodded to Kadrin, then looked back to Blaze.

...such a happy couple...it doesn't make sense why I should never be like that...

He looked up, smiling.

"Hello, Blaze...today IS the right day, isn't it?"

He scratched his head, a foolish (and quite obviously fake) grin on his face.

"Suzakun...ate the invitation. I sorta forgot what day it was."

He sighed, not knowing how much longer he could keep this facade up...then he noticed Ushyu attached to his leg.

"Ushyu?!? How are ya, kiddo?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=willbaseton>WillBaseton</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/26/02 7:53:18 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:06 pm

'Yes, it's today Will.'

Extracating himself from Sonja and taking Will aside, he continued.

'Listen, Will. I'm glad you came. I want to talk this whole thing through with you - the guilt of what I did to you is a burden I will always bear, but I hope at least to reach an understanding with you.'

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:25 pm

Ushyu hugs onto Will a little longer, then releases him and skips back over to Janice.

"=Take Ushyu *finger* to *Relative* now.=", she requests.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:05 am

"......"

Will was silent as Blaze spoke to him, not budging or even seeming to breathe. His eyes, however, reflected a sadness that words could not express.

"...understanding..."

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:36 am

Janice smiled at Ushyu and led her in by the hand. She walked about the place blindly until she finally decided to fillow Pervy's scent rather than wandering around, hoping to encounter him. Soon enough she was right behind him, and she let go of Ushyu's hand.

Janice looked around a bit and spotted Fern. Her eyes widened and another few flowers suddnly sprouted on her crown with happiness. "Fern!" She said, with a tone of such glee that it almost sounded like music. She went up to her and embraced her tightly.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:44 pm

He looked to Blaze, eyes half-closed. Something seemed wrong with him.

"I don't know how much longer I can stay. It pains me to watch this..."

His ears twitched as he adjusted his tie.

"Just doesn't make sense to me..."

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:09 pm

Pervy was rather surprised to see Ushyu appear out of practically nonwhere, and launch herself at him. As the cabbit hugs him fiercely, he grins and says, "Followed me, eh? Well, I hope ye told Kate, so she dun worry 'bout ye."

The pirate scoops Ushyu into his arms, then looks at the somewhat familiar form of Janice. "Ahoy t' ye," he says, nodding, "Yer ma gonna show up? I want t' split a bottle o' rum wit' 'er yet, ye know. Hell, Catalina needs t' meet 'er, anyhow!"

Ushyu grins at Janice, and says, "=Janice *Happy Camper*! Come to Ushyu's *House* and play *Games* later!="

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 11/4/02 3:06:25 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:19 pm

Blaze sighed, his expresision becoming downcast.

'I understand, Will. Listen though - please don't blame Fern for not telling you - though I don't think she'd admit as much to you, she was intimidated from doing so by the fact that you're a dragon. Well, if you seek someone to blame, let it be me.'

Blaze turned away, ready to walk back to the house.

'I can't force you to stay, and I wouldn't want to, Will. I know we hurt you. But I think it would mean a lot to Fern if you would...'

He walked away, leaving Will to his thoughts.

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:52 pm

Will sighed, looking up.

"Blaze...I'm just confused. First I'm in a perfect relationship with Fern...then it just ends. Now I find out that my fiancee, Jenna, is a spy for a nation which could attack Doma if we even so much as LOOK AT THEM WRONG. How do I know she won't side with her country and fight against me? I can't bear to even think of it! My life...it's almost as if I'm some toy for the gods to play with and laugh at. I'm just a puppet...a source of the gods' amusement. Whereas people like you are blessed...not tossed around like a ragdoll or a toy nobody wants anymore. THAT is why I feel so horrible."

He clenched a fist.

"I hate the gods...I hate fate...I want to make my OWN life, the way I want it! I'm TIRED of pain! It's been too long since I've been truly happy..."

Kadrin77

Uninvited guests.

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:39 pm

Kadrin couldn't help overhearing their conversation.

"Will sounds just like me when I first got 'ere...", whispered the dwarf to himself.

Since he had promised to wait for any other guests until told otherwise, Kadrin stood at his post, singing mining songs he had been taught when still a beardling.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Nov 07, 2002 6:48 am

Blaze stopped in his tracks, and turned to face Will once more.

'Will, my life may seem simple now, but there were times when I felt that I couldn't go on; when I wanted to hide away in a corner, and just wither away. One thing kept me going, and that was to always have faith in myself. No matter what happens, no matter the pain you feel, recognise your ability to persevere through thick and thin. I can't promise you'll feel much better, but it'll give you the will to carry on.
'And as for Jenna... I don't really know her, Will, but if she really loves you, and if you really love her, no matter what actions the two of you choose - as long as they are truly what you feel to be the best course of action - you will still love eachother. And that is surely what counts.'

WillBaseton

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:04 pm

"You really think that if we're fighting each other in a war, that love will conquer all? We'll probably both end up dead by the other's hand...none of this would have happened if I had just stayed an amnesiac...it's all Ryuu's fault I'm suffering so much..."

Will turned away and stared up at the sky, as he normally did.

"I'd still be living peacefully if I hadn't met him again...it's all because of him. Because of my brother, I've been thrust into an endless spiral of despair and betrayal."

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Nov 11, 2002 2:38 pm

Fern smiled when Janice came around the corner and hugged her, bringing the spunky cabbit child around the corner with her.

"Janice. You look great!" she said with a laugh, "And I see you brought some company for Pervy too!" she grinned.

"Do you know if everyone is here? ....I'm getting a bit nervous with all this waiting...". She fidgets with her gown a bit, waiting for Janice to answer.

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:56 pm

Janice smiled at Fern.

"Thank you... No, not everyone's here, but don't worry about anything, you'll be fine" ^_^ She then looked at Pervy, and thought for a moment.

"Well... I don't know, but I can try asking her to come. She might be busy, but either way it won't hurt to try, will it?" ^_^ And then looked down to Ushyu, and smiled at her.

"Of course I'll come play with you!" She scooped her up and gave her a hug, putting her down again gently. She then looked back at fern and gave her another reassuring smile. ^_^

"really, there's no need to worry, Fern. You look Beautiful, and you're going to get married to a wonderful man, I know you'll live happily together, Mother told me that too." ^_^

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rebelkitsune>RebelKitsune</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/11/02 4:00:29 pm

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs