The wedding under the woods.

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Blaze Yamato Spirit

The wedding under the woods.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:11 pm

(This is a private RP - the only people involved are those whose characters are on the list in the OOC thread)

The weather was fine - not too hot, not too cold, a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of the trees.

Blaze stood at the door to Fern and his' house in the woods, ready to welcome their guests. He wore his typical clothes: worn black trousers; red shirt; and red trenchcoat, having decided that he didn't have to put on that damned suit just yet.

He started as he picked up footsteps on the trail, and looked up, expecting to see a guest. He realised that he wouldn't see them for a while yet - his new elven ears had picked up the sound far earlier than he would have been able to previously.

Rising out of his semi-slouch, Blaze watched the path until the source of the footsteps came within sight.

'Deinar!' He cried. He was surprised that his old friend had come - he hadn't seen the old rogue in quite some time.

'Blaze, old friend!' Came the other's reply, hoarse and low as ever.

Blaze walked up the path to meet Deinar halfway, and they stood regarding eachother for a long moment.

'The elven look is new for you, Blaze.'

'Tell me about it. You haven't changed a bit!'

They embraced then, and Blaze clapped Deinar on the back.

'You must meet Fern! Go on in, she's inside.' He released the other, and walked with him back to the house.

Deinar stepped through the open door, looking around for Blaze's fiance.

(Join in when you want - just write a introductory post of your character/s approaching the house. ^^)

Uncle Pervy

Re: The wedding under the woods.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:37 pm

The Pirate walks down the Road, humming a merry tune.

Though dressed in his normal white mage's robes, the nekojin had them cleaned and pressed for the occasion. Even though money has been tight lately, he felt the expense was worth it.

Life was good, so far as Pervy was concerned. The past few weeks had been a blur of activity. Malachias, Wandering the Plane of Dreams, Meeting the sorcerer who claimed to be him.

But none of this compared to the sheer joy of seeing Catalina alive once more. So much had changed since then. No longer was it just him and Ushyu anymore. The family he had once lost was whole again.

Too bad that Catalina wanted to sleep in, rather than come along. But that was her choice, and Pervy was more than happy to let the sushijin have her sleep. She knows the way, if she wants to come.

The Wedding to come made the Pirate's good mood even better. Seeing others feeling like he has been made the Nekojin's soul feel very good indeed. It was going to be a joy to marry them.

Maybe it was a bit dodgy, but as a Captain of a Ship,he had every right and authority to marry those under his command if they desired. In his pocket rests a copy of the Ship's articles, all ready for them to sign.

He wondered what Fern would think of being a pirate...

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:58 pm

'Pervy! Glad you're here! Come in, come in! Everything's ready!'

Blaze's calls were the first thing Pervy registered upon turning the bend in the path, the second was Blaze himself, standing by the door of the house.

'Go in and down the steps. Just carry on and take the right turn in the tunnel. That'll take you to the lake.' Blaze smiled as he ushered the pirate in through the door.

RebelKitsune

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:47 am

Janice lay on the roof of the house, smiling down at Blaze as she thought about him and Fern, about to unite themselves in holy matrimony. The thought of so many getting married recently made her heart all a-flutter with glee. The fact that she was, in fact, going to be the maid of honor for this wedding in particular, helped make her even happier than ever.

Her grass gown was covered in almost every color of flower imaginable that day, the happiness inside of her utterly incontainable. She even had a collie's tail at her rear end, just so she could wag it to show her happiness to everyone around.

Janice plucked off a beautiful white flower from her crown, took a deep sniff at it, and threw it down to Blaze. The flower gently floated down in front of him, seemingly unaffected by gravity, the petals acting like a parachute, almost suspending it there, in front of him.

Uncle Pervy

PURSUIT!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:59 am

"Right then!" Pervy says, "I'll make sure yer boat's seaworthy an' whatnot."

With that, the Pirate nods politely, and walks inside, looking to catch a glimpse of Fern before the ceremony began.

A small shape dashes through the forest. moving with surprsing speed. At times it seems almost a blur; the color of coffee with too much cream added.

It stops periodically to sniff at the ground. When it does so, one can see the creature possess a curious blend of feline and lagomorphic features. she hardly stops for more than a few moments, before taking off again like at bolt of lightning.

Pervy *finger* on this *level*, Her thoughts race, *Silly cow*!, leaving Ushyu behind! It is *frumple*!

(OOC: Cabbit is a language that does not translate well into English; so you get a lot of linguistic best-fits. These are Denoted by the asterisks. Image )

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: PURSUIT!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:14 pm

Blaze gazed at the flower in wonder, then plucked it out of the air with his thumb and forefinger.

So beautiful. I should keep it and give it to Fern...But where did it come from?

He looked upwards, blinking as a stray beam of sunlight fell across his eyes.

RebelKitsune

^_^ I'm enjoying this already.

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:56 pm

Janice smiled at Blaze as he looked at her but couldn't see her there, and stood up, obstructing the sunlight from Blaze's eyes. She waved slightly with her fingers, smiling with her usual, welcoming smile that she usually has. "Hello, Blaze." ^_^ Her large, champagne colored, fuzzy tail wagged with constant rythm, left to right and back again.

(OOC: this is fun.) Before Blaze could answer, Janice jumped down from the roof and walked up to Blaze, stretching her arms downwards behind herself. She stood there, and awaited Blaze's response, her tail never ceasing.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/urebelkitsune.showPublicProfile?language=EN>RebelKitsune</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/5/02 2:03:38 pm

Kadrin77

^_^ I'm enjoying this already.

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:46 am

Walking along the trail towards the couple's home, Kadrin couldn't help thinking about what he had gone through ever since he had arrived from his Hold. He had persevered where many others would have lost heart.

The young dwarf smiled, and whispered, "After the darkest night always comes t'brighter day". This phrase, which his father had muttered so many times, had given him the strength to go on.

Suddenly, Kadrin looked up and he could see Blaze and Fern's house a few hundred metres from where he stood.
He arranged his black braids, put his pipe in his pocket and walked towards the house, while humming an old mining song.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: ^_^ I'm enjoying this already.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:17 pm

'Janice! It's so good to see you!' Blaze rushed over to her and gave her a hug. 'How have you been?'

So intent was Blaze on talking to Janice that he barely noticed Kadrin before the dwarf was on top of him.

'Kadrin, you came! How are you?'

Firnthuleien

Getting Ready

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:14 pm

Fern stood infront of the mirror in the bedroom. She smiled a bit at her reflection. Her hair was up in a neat braid and she was wearing her wedding gown already. It was such a light shade of blue that if you didn't look closely enough, it would appear to be white.

After a while, she left the mirror and went to sit down on the bed. Her gaze happily turned to the ring upon her finger and she began to wonder what Janice and Blaze were doing right now, and how many of the guests had arrived.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Getting Ready

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:43 pm

Fern's keen ears picked up footsteps echoing from the lake cavern.

These footsteps (unbeknownst to her, of course), belonged to Deinar, who had explored the rest of the house and had finally made his way here, to where the ceremony would take place.

What a fascinating place Blaze has...I wonder how he came to own it...

Firnthuleien

What's that? 9.9

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:03 pm

Fern came out of her reverie when she heard the sound of footsteps outside. She stood up and went over to the door, listening at it before she opened it to peek out.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

It's Ayra, come to take your soooooooooulllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:12 pm

Fern saw someone she could have mistaken for Blaze...if it had been near dark. He was almost identical except for the fact that he had slightly darker skin, and grey hair and eyes.

Deinar seemed to sense that he was being watched, for he turned to face her.

'Hello?'

Firnthuleien

XD Lol

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:28 pm

Fern noticed the striking resemblance between Deinar and Blaze and felt a little more at ease as she stepped out into the hallway.

"Hello..." she said softly,"...Who are you?" She peered at him, her face bright red. She was silently glad that it was dark enough to conceal that.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

*bows*

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:32 pm

'My name is Deinar...and you must be the unlucky girl who gets to spend the rest of her eternal life with Blaze, who is apparently an elf now.' He smiled and pushed a stray lock of hair from in front of his eyes.

'Blaze said I should come meet you before the ceremony.'

Firnthuleien

*chuckles*

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:41 pm

Fern smiled and chuckled a bit.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Deinar. My name is Firnthuleien." she paused for a moment, "But you can call me Fern" she added quickly, with a grin.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: *chuckles*

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:51 pm

'It's a pleasure to meet you too, Fern. I'm glad Blaze has finally found someone that can look after him. He gets into things he can't handle way too often...For instance, there was the time we were exploring that old abandoned castle. He opened a chest without checking it and BAM! There he was with a pair of assets that hadn't been there before!'

He chuckled. 'I tell ya, we had a hell of a time getting THOSE removed.'

Uncle Pervy

Can't let ye get too friendly now. ;)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:25 pm

"Goddammit!" exclaims a voice from down the hall, not far from both Fern or her guest. "Where's th' bloody kitchen at?"

A moment later, the figure of the nekojin pirate walks past their door. He glances inside as him walks by. Stopping, he smiles and says, "Well that's were ye've been hidin' ye damned elf. Been lookin' all over fer ye!"

Then without a word or motion of invitation, he walks into her chambers and looks around. "Tis yer big day, ye properly excited?" the pirate asks with big grin. "C'mere an' gives me a damned hug, Fern!"

Ushyu creeps along the outskirt of the clearing around the house, watching it closely. Two somewhat familiar familiar figures converse. One smells like a mortal, the other... like natural magic.

Pervy *finger* here, the cabbit's thoughts race, But *bubbles* there too. Is *Frumple*!

Then she watches as a familair dwarven figure walks out to join them. Curious, she watches at the man walks out, and greets the other two she was observing. That is enough conformation that they are trustworthy to her.

She dashes out from the foilage and runs at them. As she does, as changes from cabbit form to child form, crying out "*Camper* Kadrin!" as she throws her arms around his waste and hugs him suddenly.

Of course, all Karl heard was a joyous "Mreow!" before the cabbit child latches onto him.

(OOC: Can Janice Speak with Animals? I assume she can. Does anyone else have that ability?)

Kadrin77

Can't let ye get too friendly now. ;)

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:36 am

"Aye, friend. 'Tis th' big day, e--...what the?". Kadrin started, then turned to eye the child closely.

"..Ushyu? Aye, it is!". He grabbed Ushyu and hugged her, then turned to talk to Blaze again, while he patted the cabbit child.

"Ye need anything, friend?".

RebelKitsune

uh?! o.O

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:40 am

Janice's tail stiffened and curled up behind her as the sudden entrance of the little child startled her, the tail bushing up greatly as a reaction. Her expression soon changed from one of fright to one of interest and inquisition. "A child that speaks cabbit?" She thought to herself. She tried to converse with the little cabbit child to see for herself.

(OOC: *shall change this to nearest word cabbit later*)
"hello there little one... What is your name?"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/urebelkitsune.showPublicProfile?language=EN>RebelKitsune</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/6/02 10:41:26 am

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: uh?! o.O

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:50 am

Blaze looked down at Ushyu, a bemused expression on his face. He addressed Kadrin, still looking at the cabbit.

'Well...I suppose you could greet guests for me...I should probably get changed into that suit....'

Uncle Pervy

Re: uh?! o.O

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:47 pm

(OOC: Ushyu's not an entirely natural creature, so speaking with animals is going to produce... mixed results. Image So just speak more or less normally, and leave cabbitspeak to me.)

Ushyu lets go of the dwarf, and looks at Janice. She smelled a little familiar, but the cabbit couldn't place the scent. One of the many she has found at the place where she, Pervy, and Catalina sleep; without a doubt.

Looking up at her, Ushyu smiles and speaks:

="Ushyu is Ushyu; you're so silly! When *Bubbles* *smell* Ushyu they say hello, but it is *no function*. But I want to make *Campers* happy everyday.

So... hello!"=

Those observing and unable tocomprehend the cabbit's language simply hear, "Mreow mya! Meow meow myu. Re-ow!" as she wears a big smile upon her face.

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 10/6/02 6:10:36 pm

Kadrin77

uh?! o.O

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:52 pm

"Alright then, friend. Ye go get yerself all dressed up!"

Kadrin wasn't exactly delighted by Blaze's request, but the dwarf realised it was important that everything went well at his friend's wedding. He turned and waited for the other guests to arrive.

RebelKitsune

The wedding under the woods

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Mon Oct 07, 2002 1:38 pm

Janice smiled at the cabbit child and giggled slightly at her broken cabbit speak. It wasn't every day she got to talk to cabbits, really. She replied, "Hello there. What are you doing here, are you looking for someone?"

Uncle Pervy

Re: The wedding under the woods

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:38 pm

Nor was it every day that Ushyu encountered someone who could comprehend her language. Curious, she asks,

="*Bubble* *Smells* Ushyu? Ushyu is *expanding*! Will *Bubble* come to Ushyu's *house* and be *Relatives*? Have many fun *parties*! Much joy!"=

Then she recalls the question she was asked, and replies,

=*Smell* Pervy *Finger* on this *Level*? *Finger* leave Ushyu *outside*, it is *frumple*. Ushyu find, though. Soon but not yet."=

Firnthuleien

o_O;;

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:19 pm

Fern stood infront of Deinar, jaw dropped, eyes wide in shock.

"....."

She turned around at the sound of Pervy's voice and smiled, immediately forgetting that...interesting...bit of information given to her by Deinar.

"Pervy! I'm so glad to see you!" She gave the pirate a big hug, smiling the whole time. "Why are you so early?"

Uncle Pervy

Re: o_O;;

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:32 pm

Although Fern is only a two inches shorter than the pirate, she is also significantly lighter, allowing the pirate to express his overly joyous mood by lifting her off the ground with the hug, and whirling them around once with the momentum

"This damned forest o' yers ain't fit fer a seaman t' walk though," he says, as he sts Fern back on her feet, "Ye recall how lost I got last time I was out here. So I came early, in case I had t' take th' long way."

Then he glances over at Deinar, and arcs an eyebrow. Then he looks at Fern and says, "I dun think Blaze'll let ye keep 'im."

RebelKitsune

Re: o_O;;

Unread postby RebelKitsune » Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:25 am

Janice had no easy time figuring out what Ushyu was saying to her, though she could take a confident guess at what the child was looking for. "Pervy? He's inside, getting ready for the wedding. If you like, I can take you to him."

Uncle Pervy

Speaking Cabbit from College.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:41 am

The Cabbit child's grin grows even wider as she hugs Janice around the waist.

="*Happy Camper*!"= She exclaims, sounding like nothing but a joyous meow to Kadrin. ="*Bubble* is *Camper*! Come to *Alliance Party* and be Ushyu's *Relative*! Is *squishy* time! *Camper* *Enjoy the Sauce* soon!

=Pervy *finger* at this *level*. *Slide* Ushyu *finger* to him! Much joy!"=

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Speaking Cabbit from College.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:36 am

'I'm sure Blaze would be hard pressed to deny this lovely lady anything. I might have to make an issue though. I don't take kindly to being owned. And Blaze knows I can best him in a fight any day. Even with just the one eye, might I add! Now, as I recall, BLaze once challenged me while still suffering the effects of that "affliction" I was telling you about, Fern...'

Deinar went into full story mode, prepared to entertain his audience of two.

'Apparently, he had had enough of my jokes about his condition. So he challenged me to a duel!

"Swords or guns", he cried!

"Something with reach", I replied. "'cause you could take someone's eye out with one of those beauties."....

<center>~~~</center>

Giving Kadrin a pat on the back to acknowledge his thanks, Blaze went inside and entered one of the guest bedrooms, closing the door behind him.

Hmm...maybe if I bury it, she'll believe me when I tell her it was carried off by wild dogs...

He looked at the object of his hate - the feared, the dreaded, the despised - the suit! The symbol of the exact opposite of what he enjoyed most, his freedom. A suit is a nasty, evil thing, and once you don one you know you will soon be swept up into the corporate machine, and become one of the crowd.

Nah...there's no way she'd fall for that. And if she did I'd have to worry. I'm marrying the gal for her intelligence and personality as well as her looks, after all.

And so, with much fussing and growls of irritation, Blaze put on the suit.

Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit&nbsp; Image at: 10/13/02 6:19:47 pm

Firnthuleien

I see.... ^^;

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:56 pm

Fern chuckled as Pervy spun her around. When he put her down she smiled.

"Same as always, eh Pervy?" she said with a grin.

When Deinar started talking about the little...incident...that Blaze had again, she turned a bit pale, but did find the whole story rather amusing. She'd have to talk to Blaze about that some day, she thought with a smirk.

Uncle Pervy

Re: I see.... ^^;

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:59 am

"Bah," Pervy dismisses as he looks at the other man, "If Fern gets it in 'er mind t' keep ye, ain't nothin ye say gonna change it."

He then listens to the story, smirking occasionally.

(OOC:I know not this tale, so tell it to me)

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Deinar concludes his tale.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:30 pm

(This is but one of hundreds of tales of Blaze and Deinar's connected past I've never penned. ^_~)

Deinar seemed please that his audience was paying him full attention.

'Well, he took offense at my little joke, and pulled his pistol on me.'

'Ho now' I said, 'surely you would not shoot me for my jest. Besides, I choose swords.'

'Very well,' he replied, and pulled his sabre from his belt. I drew one of my own and took up a defensive stance.

'Come here, my bloody big busomed one!' I taunted, and in a fit of anger he charged me. Of course, he wasn't used to his new form, and so tripped, leaving me ample time to bind him to a nearby tree. I refused to release him till he'd calmed down.'

Deinar chuckled. 'Oh, we did have some entertaining times, Blaze and I. I sometimes think we'd have done well as a comedy act.'

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

...the dragon approaches...

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:44 pm

William Baseton approached the house slowly, and somewhat reluctantly. He still hadn't fully gotten over Fern's dropping him like a ton of bricks, but felt obligated to come to the wedding and offer her his support.

Why am I doing this...? She ran out on me...I shouldn't be here.

Dressed in a formal tuxedo with his wings morphed into his body, Will looked every bit the part of a wedding-goer. He stepped up to the door and knocked softly.

Kadrin77

..and the dwarf follows...

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:59 pm

Kadrin was annoyed that Will hadn't seen him. He walked up to him and slapped him on the back.

'Will! Ye're invited, eh? Go on in...I'm jus' gonna see if anyone else arrives.'

The dwarf then turned and walked back to his post, grumbling.

Uncle Pervy

Re: ..and the dwarf follows...

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:01 pm

Before Will could go much further, he suddenly felt cramp onto his leg. Looking down, he saw a very familair face.

"Mreow!" Ushyu said to him, wearing a large smile.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: ..and the dwarf follows...

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:07 pm

Blaze reemerged from the house, now dressed in a neat black suit, which was completely out of character to him. He quickly saw that they had another guest.

'Will! It's good that you made it.'

Firnthuleien

Hello Ushyu ^.^

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:57 pm

Fern chuckled happily

"Pervy, you never said wether Ushyu was here or not?", she chuckled, knowing full well that Ushyu followed the old pirate almost everywhere he went.

(( OOC: ... ^.^;;; Forgive the shortness...Couldn't think of anything better under pain of death from Pervy *coughs* e.e *laughs after* ^_^;; ))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=firnthuleien>Firnthuleien</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/25/02 11:00:38 pm

Uncle Pervy

Re: Hello Ushyu ^.^

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:08 pm

"Left 'er back at Th' Jade Dragon wit' Catalina," answers the Pirate. "Didnae wanna wake 'er, ye know. 'Sides, Fishy needs someone t' keep 'er company. No need t' hog our little girl's time, after all."

"Mya!" Ushyu declared, still glomped onto Will's leg.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Uninvited guests.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Oct 26, 2002 1:44 pm

From down the woodland trail came the sound of raucous singing. Blaze stiffened, and strained to make out the song and the voice singing it.

"And I'll bash and I'll bash and I'll bash at your head,
and I'm not gonna stop 'til you're good 'n' dead.
And then I'll cut you open just for kicks,
And pull out your insides with a toothpick."

Blaze cringed, recognising the gruff dwarven voice. Just as he was about to dart inside, seven people turned the corner of the path. In the lead was a dwarf, marching along and singing the most vile and bawdy songs he could think of. An veritable arsenal of weaponry covered almost all of his body. Behind him walked four elves - three almost identiacal; tall, blonde, with blue eyes, the fourth stockier, with brown hair and eyes. Flanking the dwarf was a human male with short black hair and deep brown eyes and a half-elven female with raven tresses and a figure worthy of Playboy magazine.

Seeing that he couldn't escape them, Blaze remained where he was, looking very self-conscious.

The woman squealed, rushed forward and glomped him.

'Aiiieeeeee! Blaze is wearing a suit! Is it the end of the world?!'

'Hello Sonja.' Blaze mumbled as the others came up alongside.

'A little bird told us ye were getting married today. Why didn't ye invite us!?' Harrumphed the dwarf.

'Er... I didn't think it'd be your thing...'

'Nonsense! I'd like to see the woman who's fool enough to shackle herself to you!'

~~~

Deinar beamed.

'Well, it was lovely meeting you, Fern. I think I should go help Blaze out, as I sense he has a little bit of a situation on his hands.'

Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit&nbsp; Image at: 10/26/02 5:45:34 pm

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs