To the Edge of Forever (Serious Multiverse Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Jak Snide

Posting..sorry. ^_^;;

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:49 pm

Arashicage looked back at the warrior, and let the spell over him drop fully. He wanted to see how the human would react to his presence.

JoshuaDurron

Re: Posting..sorry. ^_^;;

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:00 pm

It was when the Orc appeared that Goas nearly went spastic. Protocols were overriding eachother at a tremendus rate, and for a moment, they nearly overloaded it's systems. During this period, the only indication that something was wrong was the total disappearence of his three eye's usual blue glow.
The darkness over it's eyes lasted for about thirty seconds, and then they flickered back to life. One eye remained on the patrons at the bar. One remained trained on the orc. The third glanced between the door, the rest of the room, the orc, and back again. It's systems were now on high alert. To many variables were unaccounted for in this situation. If much more happened with no clear course of action being dictated by protocol, it might become necessary to withdraw from the scene...

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: >_>

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:55 am

"A... draco-moogle? Well, there's no reason to swear, I was only curio..." Christians jaw fell to the floor with a thud. His eyes trailed up and down the man but his mind couldn't believe what his eyes said. It was too... too extreme to be true. Standing over there was Ash Fanrico, the greatest hero in Doma's time, and the person he'd spent several years looking for. It was him alright, it couldn't be any one else. Without saying anything the white mage rose from his seat, walked up to the legendary hero and kneeled before him.

"The queen is looking for you, sir." was the only thing he could think up to say. Years of desperate searching came to an end in this inn, in the most anticlimatic way imaginable.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:33 am

Lelith blinked and held her mouth tightly, trying not to scream, when the orc suddenly appeared. Then when that man just knelt and spoke of a queen she just blinked.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:57 am

End briefly looked over at Ash, but, never having seen the man or heard a description of him, had no idea who he was, and thus was not affected as Christian was.

">_> .. yeah, whatever"

Jak Snide

*silent*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:54 pm

The orc looked at the woman, his expression as grim as always. A second later he turned it back to the man he supposed was a warrior, and waited for recognition.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: *silent*

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:55 pm

Gaera Current Period: 1310
Kotoki's Inn

Ash blinked in disbelief as he saw before him an orc, a big one at that. He had seen many in his life, but not one who just appeared out of nowhere. He turned towards the kneeling stranger, never taking his eyes off the orc. "What the hell are you blabbing about?" he asked, trying to make sense of this situation.

RedBullManiac

Tea

Unread postby RedBullManiac » Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:53 pm

Ether stepped through the doorway of Kotoki's Inn. He nonchalantly stepped past Ash, and the orc, neither realizing the peculiarly of the situation, nor noticing the attention being drawn to the two. Sitting down at a table across from the pair, Ether looked around for the waiter and said, “I’ll have a, whatchamacall them… tea”.

Kotoki

Late post, sorry. ^_^;;

Unread postby Kotoki » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:01 am

"Of course," replied Brandon weakly, glad of a customer to distract him from the chaos that the inn always seemed to become. "Milk? Sugar?"

Alissa merely watched the procedings with interest. There was nothing like a bar for entertainment.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Late post, sorry. ^_^;;

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:29 am

"oh great..."

"Sir Ash... please... no more games. Queen Charlene have been heartbroken ever since you left. Please, return to us!" Christian rose from his uncomfortable seat, while also noticing the big orc warrior.

"..." Christian stared at it in disbelief, then back at Ash, then at the orc again. Giving a deep sigh he continued.

"It's been so many years since you left, and if you do not come soon, I fear for both the mental health of her majesty, as well as the economic health of our country! Should ever any of our neighbours realize how mu...ch..." He stopped. Seeing the lack of realization in the heroes' eyes Christians hope shrunk. He went back to his seat. "I see..." He said slowly... "This world still has it's hero..."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=christianc>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/31/02 10:47:00 am

Endesu
ラムレッダ

o_o

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:52 am

End looked blankly at Christian as he made his spiel, then over to Ash who was no more familiar to End, except through name, and then to the Orc, one of which he had never seen before.

This is what he got for coming to a different inn.. "What the @!#$ <_<;"

Yari Koneko

Re: o_o

Unread postby Yari Koneko » Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:38 pm

IM: Orc. Oh well.

OV: You're too easygoing! It could be trying to kill us, it could be...

IM: And you're too paranoid.

Pelm finished off her tea and asked for another. Shal was a dork anyway; most of the orcs she had encountered were friendly...

OV: That's because you've only seen one orc before!

IM: That's completely beside the point!

Pelm and Shal continued to argue within her/their mind(s), while Pelm's outward appearance remained relatively unchanged, aside from an irritated sweep of her wings now and then, which had been known to knock unprepared passerbys over.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:57 pm

Arashicage was somewhat confused at the reaction he recieved upon his appearance, or the lack of one rather. He'd expected at least a small fuss, but it didn't seem that the people here were particularly hostile towards orcs.

Still, despite his awkward feelings about the situation, he remained silent, waiting for someone to speak to him first.

Dark Xia

Re: ....

Unread postby Dark Xia » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:44 pm

"Hey! *HIC* You, Orc-face!" Kaim had now drunk enoguh to reach the inevitable part of male biology where they insult someone randomly while intoxicated. "You're sitting in my SEAT!" At this time Kaim had gotten out of his seat and was standing (obviously the Seat the orc was in, or is he even in one? Doesn't matter to kaim I guess.). "So if you don't want trouble.. move*HIC* out of the way."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:01 am

">_> Hey, leave him alone. Not his fault if you're an @!#$in' idiot staying out of what looks like a 'good' seat. I'dve taken it myself given the choice." End snapped slightly at Kaim.

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 10/31/02 5:02:58 am

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:35 am

Brandon, making his way back to the counter, gave Arashicage a weak smile. "Welcome to Kotoki's. Can I get you a drink?"

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:53 am

"Hey! *HIC* was I ta-" If he wasn';t drunk he would of noticed th hand now tugging on his ear and pulling him towards the door."lking to youuu, hey watch*HIC* doing lel-" A second later he was in his chair. Lelith was glaring harshly at him. "Move, stand, speak, or drink anymore, and you die, that goes for both of you!"
Both men, Lelith's father and Kaim, gave a look to eachother, then slowly turned back towards Lelith, and gave a slight nod.

Jak Snide

Hmm

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Oct 31, 2002 1:02 pm

The orc, now that the runt he was about to smash had been town away, turned his attention back to the human at the bar. Drinks weren't something he was particularly knowledgeable about, but he did remember what the other, less disciplined warriors of his clan used to cry out for.

"Grog."

RedBullManiac

Tea

Unread postby RedBullManiac » Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:25 pm

"Just tea would be fine" Ether said, smiling at the bar tender. He was clearly in a very good mood, after expelling the volatile chemical from his stomach... Ether looked at the two across from him, and saw that everyone in the bar was looking at them. Looking at the bartender, he said "So, is this Ash guy important or something?"

Kotoki

Re: Tea

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Oct 31, 2002 6:08 pm

Brandon nodded at the orc and started wracking his brains for anything called grog.

Nevertheless, he poured Ether a cup of tea. "Um..." he started. "I think so. I don't know. I'm pretty new around Doma, so..."

RedBullManiac

Not from around here...

Unread postby RedBullManiac » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:41 pm

Ether cupped the piping hot tea with post hands, and took a sip. "Ooh FARG!!! Eem ma ti mo'da!" he cursed in a un-earthly dialect (which could best be described as a mix of Japanese, Russian, and Thai) from the burn he recived from the tea. Relizing he'd broken cover, he tried to play it off. "Yeah, I'm not from around here myself either. I came looking for work, haven't found any though".

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Hmph..

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:13 pm

End snorted and went back to concentrating on the woodgrain of the table he was sitting at.. why had he come here, anyway.. ?!

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs