To the Edge of Forever (Serious Multiverse Freestyle RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Dark Xia

Re: To the Edge of Forever (Serious Multiverse Freestyle RP)

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:31 am

Lelith, stopped and blinked. Slowly she turned around and when she saw it was people, she was relieved. She gave a little smile and turned completely around, "Hello," Just people, not monsters, so I'm not alone. "er hey could you two tell me where-"
She stopped in midsentence and just stared wide-eyedly at the ears of the two males. "They're humans!" She screamed inside her head. With a surge of adrenilane she pivoted, lowered herself, and ripped her spear out of the ground. Turning back to the two guards she stammered, "Wh-h-h-how did you escape from the containment facilty!? Answer me humans."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Driggo and Rick looked at each other in confusion. "Containment?" asked Driggo. Rick just chuckled, "Obviously another person who's been drinking a little too much." he replied.

Driggo scratched his head, this was definately something new though. He had never seen a girl like this person in front of them. "Umm... where are you from Miss?" he asked.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:52 pm

"Shut up! I don't drink and, and," Lelith's mind was racing now, Had humans grown so stupid that they didn't know what containment was? OR had these humans been raised outside? But how? They were all captured? And what were these garments? She had so many questinos going threough her head she barely caught Driggo's question. "Why would I need to tell you that." Her eyes and mouth were filled with venom towards the two. Wait.... perhaps they broguht me here! Were they the cause of the portals!?
"Are you the ones that brought me here? Are you responsible for those portals!?" She began to shift her weapon so it was pointing at Rick, and demanded "Answer me now!"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:08 pm

Rick was getting more and more confused. "What portals? What are you talking about? We found you here, well I saw you suddenly here. I don't know crap about any damn portals. Driggo?" he asked as he turned his head towards his compatriot.

Driggo shrugged his shoulders, "All I know is that we were minding our own business and doing our usual duties when Rick caught sight of you. That's all we know, now stop this and cooperate here!" he snapped at her.

Rick dropped his spear and held up his hands towards her. "We're just here to help. We don't wish any harm to you. So what happened to you?" he asked calmly trying to get things under control.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:59 pm

Lelith started sweating a little, and alternating who her spear was pointing at. "I said, shut up! What's it to you, How the hell could I trust you anyway, now, tell me where I am, or one of your evil existences is going to depart from this world."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:09 am

Rick just sighed, "What? You okay? *throws confused look towards Driggo* This is the entrance to Doma Kingdom. One of the major empires of the world. You sure you aren't intoxicated or have hit your head?" he asked her in a calm manner.

Driggo looked frustrated, here they were being threatened by a stranger. He was about 2 shakes away from taking her in.

Rick seemed to notice this frustration of his comrade. He looked back towards Lelith. "Can you be as so kind as to at least give us your name? You might family in here." he said trying to be helpful.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Mon Oct 21, 2002 6:55 am

"My name is Lelith Arkis," hissing now she scowled,"And why do you think I would have family among YOUR species?! You vile demon spawn that would of destroyed the Gaea."
Why the hell did I give them my name!? Argh, I should just kill these two and go look around on my own. That's being a bit hasty though. Inwardly sighing she waited to see what the human males would do next.

Kotoki's Inn
A bit after noon

"Kaim! Drinking's just going to make the headache hurt more later!" (will finish later)

Edited by: Dark Xia at: 10/21/02 11:03:43 am

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Rick and Driggo... even more confused than ever...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:53 am

Rick's only reply to Lelith's answer was a very clueless facial expression. Driggo almost had the same exact expression as well. This went on for a couple of minutes.

"Well if there was any doubts that she's drunk... there aren't anymore." said Driggo.

"Ummm.... Miss... this is Doma... like I said, and it's a place not just for one race. Hell there are Dwarves, Elves, Dragon-Halves, Orcs, well @#%$... the list goes on and on. Just to be brief though... what made you think we only have on race here?" asked Rick, still trying to keep this civilized and peaceful.

Driggo sighed, "If you want to keep doing this Rick, go ahead. She's obviously been smoking the Special Plants or something. Me? I'm going to go find some officials and get their help on this. Cause my patience with this girl has run out." he said as he turned back towards the entrance.

Dark Xia

Re: Rick and Driggo... even more confused than ever...

Unread postby Dark Xia » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:21 pm

Lelith first gritted her teeth in imense anger at the human's accusation of using hallucinagens. At hearing Driggo say "get their help on this." she quickly sprang up in the air over his head, and was plunging downward.

RedBullManiac

Ummm...

Unread postby RedBullManiac » Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:43 pm

((OOC: Are there just two people playing? I mean, what happened to the bar and stuff? Crud, I shouldn't have made myself black out, cause now I'm stuck...))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uredbullmaniac.showPublicProfile?language=EN>RedBullManiac</A] at: 10/22/02 1:44:50 am

Dark Xia

Re: Ummm...

Unread postby Dark Xia » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:31 pm

(relax, we're just the only people that are rping for the moment, your char should be free to do as they want, or so I would think.)

Kotoki

Re: Ummm...

Unread postby Kotoki » Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:56 pm

Alissa, finishing off another cup of coffee, stood up and flipped over the bar counter. She tugged off her gloves and began plaiting Brandon's hair into a neat french braid.

"Erm." started Brandon quietly. "What are you doing?"

"Sensei said it improves dexterity," responded Alissa, finishing and unbraiding again just as quickly. "You should try too. The harp is more difficult than the sword."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Driggo on the defensive

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:54 am

(That's correct, you can still rp and do what you wish. But right now I and Xia are trying to get Lelith into her spot in this story)
Driggo raised his spear as he leaped blindly backwards. He fell, as a result, onto the ground. He was evidently pissed now. "Still want to play the nice guy Rick?" he asked as he got onto his feet.

Rick sighed. He had never seen someone so full of rage. Well there was that one goblin who was drunk and his mate had cheated on him with his best friend... and that bastard Rico... but besides those two, he had never seen someone so angry or so willing to fight as this Lelith girl.

(Remember Xia, Lelith's one of the main characters and I would like to get her intro to this world a bit started so I can soon continue with the storyline. Ok?)

Dark Xia

Re: Driggo on the defensive

Unread postby Dark Xia » Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:43 pm

Xia was breathing deeply now and glaring at the man she had missed. A sudden thought came to her. See if what they say is true. But it'll just be a trick won't it? Well if it is, or if it isn't, just act like you believe it for now, then if they pull something, you'll just be prepared. But we're dealing with people that might have such power that.. dammit I wish I had the ability to tell whaqt's true and what's not like some others, her mind argued internally.
Lelith suddenly lowered her spear. "All right, I'll stop my hostility... IF," Lelith gave a deep breath,"you show me what you say about other species living here is true, AND you stop thinking of me as a hallucinating idiot. If you call for back up I'll make sure I don't miss again."
(sorry for taking up so much time.)

Edited by: Dark Xia at: 10/22/02 10:47:07 pm

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Driggo on the defensive and Rick being the Nice Guy

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:06 pm

Rick sighed at this response, it was a sigh of relief. Driggo scowled as he walked back at his post. "Show her around... I'll watch here for the time being." he said. Rick understood his comrade's attitude and decision. It was probably best to seperate these two. Driggo was one person with a chip on his shoulder.

"Alright Miss uh... Lelith was it? I'll show you around." he said as he waved a hand towards the gate to Doma, trying to show some manners towards a lady.

RedBullManiac

Rude Awakening

Unread postby RedBullManiac » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:06 pm

Ether reawaked in what some might call a hang over, but what doctors would probably describe as disorientated haze. His head had been lying flat on the table at an angle, and his entire body felt numb because of it. He pushed himself out of his chair, staged back a ways, knocking into some mundane patron who expressed his vexation using words that shouldn’t be repeated. In desperate of fresh air, Ether an instinctive manner, headed towards the door. He walked towards the using, wobbling back and forth, and bouncing of people like a pinball. After leaving the establishment, Ether vision dimmed once again, and he vomited against the wall. At this point, most of the alcohol present in his stomach had been discharged, so the pain and nausea he felt from trying to digest the foreign substance dissipated. Mentally, however, he remained in a state of confusion. “Wa-wa-walk it off Eth” he mumbled to himself, heading off no where in particular. He made his way through the market place, supporting himself on a bench or leaning on a tree when necessary. Teetering back and forth, he walked through Doma as if trying to exit the fog of his mind. Finally, he reached a wall, that being the Doma gate. He hit the gate, spun around, and fell down just feet from away from it. He slumped himself on the cold stone wall, and peacefully blacked out.

Dark Xia

Re: Rude Awakening

Unread postby Dark Xia » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:38 pm

With a brief nervous closing of here eyes and thinking "Well here we go, this might be good-bye Teni." She followed the male, as nervous as ever. "And what shall I address you as?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:21 pm

Rick chuckled, "Eh... Rick will do just fine." he said with a smile as he headed towards the city of Doma...

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:36 pm

Lelith asked quietly, "And your last name?"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:02 am

Rick turned his head to the side as he walked towards the city, "Furlen, Rick Furlen at your service." he said as turned around. "Well... where would you like to begin? Any place in particular?" he asked as they were closer to the gate entrance.

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Wed Oct 23, 2002 7:03 am

"Uhh... just a place where a lot of different people would be, a street maybe." She paused for a moment and cussed in her head. I let the other soldier go, so great they could get back up if they wanted to now, SIGH. Well at least she knew his family name, so she could specifically look for them and kill them if he betrayed her.

(and if you want to fastforward this to after the tour it's fine with me.)

Edited by: Dark Xia at: 10/23/02 7:08:09 pm

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:57 pm

((OOC: Ooops, my bad. Sorry for not posting enough guys... Right, to speed things up a bit, let's just sat Christian popped up in Doma a couple of days earlier than the Kotoki plot? ´cause I want char interaction, now!))

Ever since he had woke up in the forest, Christian had begun to wonder if he was still in the same world as before. People had never even heard of the undead's latest attack, and apparently there had never been any queen Charlene. The current king's name was Charles, and all this confused the young white mage to no end. He was no Time mage, but he could tell that he wasn't in the past or the future. Everything looked the same, and even the year was the same.

For a good week now he had been travelling quickly to Doma Castle, to try to find out what was really going on. Whatever world he was in, there was sure to be several mages in the castle, and that meant people with enough wits to recognize a white mage's robe.

Finally he was there. The large city of Doma hadn't changed at all, which was a relief, but where once there had been a guard house a large wooden building was standing. It stated on a sign above the door, "Kotoki's". Curious, thirsty, tired and hungry Christian decided to check out this inn. He opened the door and walked inside.

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:15 pm

Gaera Current Period: 1310
Kotoki's Inn
Noon

Eventually, Silvanus finished his cup of tea. He started to get up, then his eyes started to droop down, and Silvanus found himself taking his seat again. He was wondering what was going on - he'd never felt like this after drinking tea before. Maybe he'd forgotten something.

After moaning a little, he said, "I think I'm going to need more tea."

Immediately after saying this, he realized what he was missing. He'd forgotten the sugar.

"Oh, and I want sugar in it this time," Silvanus added.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:13 am

As Christian stepped inside he wasn't met with the damp smelliness he'd expected from a Doman inn, instead the atmosphere was rather pleasant and he decided that maybe he should stay here for a while. He looked around for a free seat, but the only one was next to a... a... a dragon? Christians jaw hit the floor. How could a dragon even be allowed inside the walls of Doma? Had queen Charlene known about this she'd sent her best warriors to get rid of it... Filthy creatures, it was a blessing that they'd been all but extinct for over a hundred years.

Christian looked around fevereshly, but there was no other free table. Having faced an army of undead had heightened Christians courage a bit, but sitting next to a dragon wasn't brave, it was suicide. Painfully slowly Christian moved towards the table and relucantly sat down. He waved to get a waiter's/waitress' attention, while trying to keep one eye on the beast.

((OOC: Finally I can edit again. This is all mentioned in a future post, but for reference. Christian is from a world where many mythical beings are extinct, due to constant harassment from the human race. Therefore he usually have a hard time when encountering races distincively not human))

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=christianc>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/28/02 8:46:01 pm

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Oh my.

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:37 pm

(Just to explain: End's last post was of the night before.

Also: sorry for not posting in so long, but 'twas on a job hunt. Got one, too. Yee!)

End blinked slightly, then opened his eyes. He sat up in his 'bed', groaning slightly. It was afternoon already.. and the sun that peered through the rough edges of his home only served to help blind him.

He cursed, but got up regardless, stretching for a moment, and yawning wearily. Today would be just another day..

And as he set out, he boredly pondered the prospect of heading back over to the Jade Dragon and being once more bored out of his skull by the 'wonderful' comaraderie there.

Cursing slightly to himself in reference to this thought, he ultimately decided to head over to that one Inn.. Kotoki's. He had been there with Molokidan once.. maybe something was happening there today?

Dark Xia

Re: Oh my.

Unread postby Dark Xia » Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:15 pm

A shout could be heard from outside the door to Kotoki's inn "Kaim! Drinking will only make it worse!"
"Ah, comon," The door was opened by a man in brown garments, "Can't you see I need SOMETHING to ease my pain?"
"Fine fine," The woman behind him said, sighing. "But if you get so drunk that you puke again, I'm never-"
"Lel, relax, I promised already that I'd never do that again, besides, I've learned my lesson."
"Hope you have, because you almost-"
"Lel, don't talk about those things in public please? Remeber I apologized, you forgave me? Now let's see... Bartender! I'd like to order two mug's of beer, and I think one of ale too if you don't mind!"
"... his ass is grass if he screws up again." Lelith the human muttered.
"And some scotch for me!" Lelith's father shouted.
"Dad... oh great now I'm going to have two drunken immature men to worry about."

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Oct 27, 2002 4:36 pm

>_>

End took note of the yelling. "Good Ryuu.. what the hell would make people yell in such a way.." He snorted slightly as he began to look for a table admist the somewhat crowded bar.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

hoom

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:35 am

Christian looked up as the screamed and shouting began, and he started to doubt if this inn was really as proper and nice as he'd thought it was...

Dark Xia

Re: hoom

Unread postby Dark Xia » Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:54 am

Looking away from her father and boyfriend she glanced at the other people in the room, noticing they were looking at her. She did a curtsey and blushed, in embarressment, stammering, "I-I-I, apolo-logize to you all for their rudeness, please withstand them, for a while."
Lelith decided to sit away from her now drinking and laughing father and boyfriend.
"Bunch of jerks." She muttered and asked the barlady for some cider.

JoshuaDurron

Re: hoom

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Oct 28, 2002 10:18 am

-Goas Function Log-
Several new entrants to this building. None match previously established parameters, with the exception of a pair of humans. Analysis has indicated that they closely match the "drunkard" profile. Protocol 8 dictates that they be neutralized if eratic behaviour ensues, as they pose a potential threat to themselves and others. Nonlethal force is recommended.
Beginning systems analysis.
-End Log-
The Goas was fairly unnoticed in it's observation corner. At least, as unnoticed as a four and a half foot tall chunk of animated stone could be. In this relative obscurity, it began to check it's projecting spines, making sure they were tightly seated and their launchers were ready to fire on a moment's notice. Always, one of it's three eyes remained on the men at the bar. After so long without a clearly defined set of hostiles, it was becoming jumpy. But protocols had authorized no action yet. So it continued to wait.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

hoom

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:29 am

"Well, at least she apologized" Christian thought for himself as he leaned back in the chair. The dragon-thing had kept quiet so far, and Christian was getting a bit more relaxed. He looked around in the room for a while and noticed even more non-humans present. Either this Charles wasn't as strict with immigration laws or this Inn didn't care about legal stuff, not that he was particularily fond of finding out.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Doo doo...

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:34 pm

As End looked for a seat amidst the drunken inhabitants, he noticed the Goas, and as he did with all things he though were weird, stared directly at it.

"Uh.."

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Hoom

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:15 pm

Christian looked up as the Draco-Moogle entered.
"What the heck?" He thought for himself. The creature looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't exactly place where he'd seen it's kind before.

((OOC: I'd like to point out. Since cookies don't work on my comp I can't edit old posts... But I'd like to change one of the older posts. There are nearly NO magical, non-human races left in Christians world, they've all been exterminated. Most of them before Charlene's time, but she added a couple of races to the list. Therefore, it's highly unlikely that Christian will recognize any kind of race.))

JoshuaDurron

Re: Hoom

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:41 pm

The Goas, being a perceptive being (three eyes will do that to ya) noticed the attention he was drawing from the Draco-Moogle. Such attention had been harmless up until that point, so it ignored End, and continued to concentrate on the drunken trio at the bar.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: Hoom

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:48 pm

Christian waved, trying to get the Draco-Moogle's attention. He didn't know why, but the little animal somehow interested him as he'd never encountered it's kind before. It wasn't human, of course, but it seemed far less intimidating than the dragon sitting next to him.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

>_>

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:15 pm

End briefly looked over at Christian and blinked. "What?"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Re: >_>

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:18 pm

"okay, so it can speak." Christian noted to himself.

"Excuse me for asking... but... I was wondering... what are you?"

"[/i]oh great, excellent question.[/i]"

((OOC: Woo, interaction with another PC. FINALLY!!!))

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:04 pm

"A Draco-Moogle. No @!#$. >_> And you're a human."

Dark Xia

Unread postby Dark Xia » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:42 pm

Lelith gave a little giggle, though she was sure what she found funny.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:45 pm

Gaera Current Period: 1310
Kotoki's Inn
Ash watched the banter between End and this newcomer. Ash scratched his head... lotsa new people these days. He made one more quick look towards the large stone creature and headed towards a table.

As he drew closer to a table something caught his eye yet again, it looked like a transparent image... but a big one. It was slowly coming into full visibility.

IM:Whatever it is... it's big!
----------
Gaera Current Parallel:1310
Aya's Backyard.

Antaries walked up towards the young Elle du Mythrill. His student was already prepared for his arrival, she was clearly anxious to begin. "Well... looks like you are really wanting to show me something today." he said with a grin as he approached her.

Elle nodded, "Yep! I've been practicing lots!!" she said in a bright and happy mood. She raised her sword, "I betcha I can get farther today!" she bragged as she prepared for any possible moves from her mentor.

Antaries grinned wider, "Are ya now?" he asked as his grin became a smile. It was good to see her get into this more. He obliged her challenge by raising his blade as well.

He threw off his cloak, and took a battle stance. "Well then Elle... let's see how well you've trained. Shall we?" he asked as training began...
(OOC: Just to let you know, the end of this chapter is drawing close.)

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs