Inn of the Silent Crow (Serious Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
The Dark Gun

Well... He could just be VERY sneaky...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:38 pm

*Continues to watch the group, seemingly puzzled.*

"What IS it whit you people?"

bunnygirle78

Re: Well... He could just be VERY sneaky...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 6:42 pm

"Realy?" Etie said. She had to agree with him. "Its just a kid. I say we get going."

(Honestly I never thought the kid would turn out to be anything. I just wanted to something with a rock. . .he he. Kiding.)

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:46 pm

Celestil gave a long exhale. Still keeping an eye out behind him, he followed after Etie. Sighing deeply, he explained to the party, "My apologies for a bit of paranoia; it's just that I'm fairly used to being attacked by dopplegangers, (shapeshifting creatures), and this one's aura," he gestured indicating the small child and continued, "seemed to match them far too well."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:40 pm

"Well most children are monsters." Etie said casualy.

viator22

No! The child is EVIL

Unread postby viator22 » Sat Sep 21, 2002 7:29 am

Thadin grunted. Maybe it was a little kid, maybe not. He wasn't going to trust some kid that just tumbled out of a bush when he was this close to the plains.

Still... he hadn't done anything hostile. And it was just a child...

Thadin lowered the axe a bit uncertainly.

The Dark Gun

Why do I feel SOO evil right now?

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:45 pm

*The child looks at them all, and backs away slowly.*

"Yous peooples are weird..."

bunnygirle78

Re: Why do I feel SOO evil right now?

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:49 pm

Etie smiled and laughed. She moved forward.
"BOO!" She screamed sending the kid running.

"He he," she laughed. "I could not resist."

The Dark Gun

My NPC...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Sep 22, 2002 6:35 pm

OOC: Sorry bunnygirle, but the little boy does NOT run...

IC: *The boy looks at her, curiously.*

"You ARE strange..."

bunnygirle78

Re: My NPC...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 22, 2002 7:36 pm

(Sorry.)

"Yeah well so are you." Etie said.

The Dark Gun

You think so?

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:14 pm

"Me ith stwange? I nevah notithed mythelf to be unuthual..."

*Blinks up at the theif.*

Koneko

Re: You think so?

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:15 pm

Celestil sighed, and said to the child softly, "But you are... I don't know what it is, but you are strange..."

IM: Though a kid wouldn't understand it...

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Mean thief! ;_;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:19 am

Idama sighed slightly at Etie's comments, moving closer to the boy and smiling to him, hoping to keep things friendly.

^_^;;; "Uh... I believe what this young lady meant was that you are a very unique child..."

He turned his face away from the child and toward Etie, the glare in his eyes out of view from the young boy.

e_e;;; "...isn't that right, Miss?"

(OOC: Just being in character bunnygirl. He wouldn't sense that anything's up with the child. ^_^;; )

bunnygirle78

Re: Mean thief! ;_;

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:21 am

"No." Etie said sternly and crossed her arms. "First thing you should know about me. I always say what I mean."

(yes Etie is a bit of a bitch. . .sorry thats just her personality so please don't taken anythjing personaly.)

The Dark Gun

*Innocent whistling commences*

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:20 pm

"So you do... So you do."

*The child smiles, seemingly not comprehending the two's speech.*

"Why you two angwy?"

*The sickly skinned elf who had, for a good deal of this time, stood listening and scrutinizing the child stepped back a pace, and seemed, to want to say something, but he held his peace, as if attempting to avoid alerting someone or something.*

Koneko

Innocent whistling is ebil...

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Sep 24, 2002 5:02 pm

Celestil noted this.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

bunnygirle78

Re: Innocent whistling is ebil...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:35 pm

Etie smirked and lifted her head.

"Celestial." She said calmly. "I know what you are atempting to do. And I did catch your drift," she tossed the stone back to the boy and sighed.

"Hear, take it back. I don't need it."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:45 pm

"Firstly, my name's Celestil, and secondly, I was speaking to our good elf there," Celestil said, indicating the grey-skinned elf.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:28 pm

Etie smiled. At least he stood up forhimself.
"I am sorry I said your name wrong." She said stiffly. It was not easy for her to say that she was sorry. "You'll forgive me if I can't remmber it, I was up rather late last night." She said.

The Dark Gun

Hehehe...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:33 pm

*The child watched, as if uncertain, as the darkened elf whispers over.*

"That is no human child, and, in fact, if I have guessed correctly, it is no child of any kind at all..."

Koneko

This would make ME far more paranoid than Celestil...

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:53 pm

IM: Then what is it? Most creatures would've at least done something other than say, "you're weird..."

Celestils eyes darted around him, trying to take in every detail.

The Dark Gun

Paranoid? Well... A little maybe...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:46 pm

"Unless I have completely misread its aura, it is, in fact, a completely deranged creature. It will keep this guise up until we either attack, or, if we go on past, it will follow us for a time and attack us while we are not perpared..."

bunnygirle78

Re: Paranoid? Well... A little maybe...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 26, 2002 4:58 pm

Etie sighed and looked at cat who contuied to Hiss at the boy.

"What is it with you? Calm down already." Etie said and sighed again.

Koneko

Re: Paranoid? Well... A little maybe...

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 26, 2002 5:07 pm

"Hmm... so I was not the only one to notice... and not the only skilled magic user here." Celestil said with a smile. Lowering himself into a fighting stance, a faint speck of white appeared in the darkness of each of his pupils. Looking around him, he said, "shall we dance?"

(*edit* bump topic)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 10/10/02 8:51:50 pm

The Dark Gun

ROWR!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Fri Sep 27, 2002 7:22 pm

*As Celestil steps forwards the boy growls and suddenly changes. Before the group stands a man, made of ice, or so it seems, but instead of reflecting light and having reflective patches, it instead had patches of deepest darkness... The eyes were glowing, though, with icy cold light, cold and angry, fitting well with the creature's spiked hair, jutting up 2 spikes on each side and one in the middle.*

bunnygirle78

Re: ROWR!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 27, 2002 8:13 pm

"Ahhh!" Etie said jumping back a few feet. Cat hissed and arched his back even more.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!" Etie said as she quickly bent down and drew a knife from her boot.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:41 pm

(OOC: do you have Celestil's char sheet? if not I can send it to you; I don't think you have private messaging disabled, or I can just post the basic stats/skills from here. Aside from his star and support magics, it's all from AM's spellbook.)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:15 am

(Sorry i don't. If you could send me the link to that magic book thingy I would aprecatie it. Etie dosn't have any magic ablity but I would like to know how to play the thief roll corectly.)

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:05 am

(OOC: err... I suppose I was talking to Dark Gun as he is the GM and thus, as combat goes, he would be doing the dice rolls and thus require stats. Anyway, the character sheet (as they often do) has character developments that haven't been revealed yet. So it shouldn't be read by the other RPers; it takes out some of the fun.)

viator22

Berserkers are Wai

Unread postby viator22 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:27 pm

THIS was why Thadin was so paranoid.
"Can't even go somewhere these days without some child morphing into a sculpture. y magic."

The Dwarf let out a wordless growl as he tranced himself, his eyes sliding back until only the whites showed, his muscles bulging.

(Berserker Trance Woo Hoo for 10 strength)

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Idama's Status: NPC ^_^;;;;;;;;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:37 pm

O_O;;;

Having practially no combat experience whatsoever, Idama did the only thing any sane individual would do in a situation like this.

(OOC: Especially those lacking a philsys sheet <_<;;; )

Spotting some nearby bushes, he quickly ran for cover behind the branches, peeking around carefully to see what was going on.

v_v;;; How shameful... that I sit here and hide while they risk their lives... he thougth to himself, But if I try to fight, I will only be a liability to them. I must repay all of them somehow...

But for now, all he could do was watch....

The Dark Gun

2 character sheets do I have indeed!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:54 pm

"It is an ice Craymel... An elemental, as it were. In paralell dimensions, which have, as of yet, proven inacessable, numerous creatures called craymels are the elemental spirits rather than the single powerful beings of this land... As it seems, some of the lesser craymels can cross into our world by accident, where their alien nature drives them insane."

*Breaks off his explination, and begins to chant a spell.*

Koneko

Re: Inn of the Silent Crow (Serious Philsys RP)

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:55 am

IM: Why didn't I know that? I'm fairly well versed in these things... oh well.

Celestil followed the elf's example, and began to himself spellcast. Calling upon divine energies, he drove them with effort toward the Craymel.

(Beam 2, Ice Craymel. Celestil is now at 43 MP.)

The Dark Gun

OOC: I feelz stupid.

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:25 pm

OOC: I Zog... Zog not so smart because he THOUGHT he under stood Phil Sys... But... BUT... He realizes now he's failed to understand something along the lines of combat... Like what to roll to see if magic works... (I can figure damage... But I remember something about rolling to see if magic hits) and a few other things (like #/# for physical attacks... WHAT THE HEY DOES THAT MEAN?) anywho, if someone can give me the 4 line recap or so I'll roll the right dice and we can all be happy.

Koneko

Short Explanation

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:42 pm

(Basically AT/PA is chance to hit on a physical attack, and it's INT+COU+AGI+STR, and you add weapon skills to that, how ever the RPer decides. That should be in the character sheet. Then, you roll a d20 for the attacker and add the AT to that, and a d20 for the defender and add PA to that, and if the attacker's is higher, it hits. Ties can do half damage or whatever you want. If the defender wins by (I think it is) 15 or more it's a critical miss, and the attacker falls over, drops weapon, something along those lines. If the attacker wins by 15 or more, double damage. With magic, magical attack rolls are made in the exact same way as a magic skill roll is made--by adding the base attributes, which are always <Int/Wis/Mag> for magic, to the skill rank and a d20 roll. To see if magic is resisted by a target, add 10 to their COU*2+INT, and then add that bonus to a d20. If the spell roll total exceeds the resist roll total, the spell hits and deals damage (or whatever effect the spell has worked). The Philsys rulebook on the site has some examples to make it less complicated sounding, but that's basically it. So attacker's INT+WIS+MAG+d20 must be higher than defender's 10+COU*2+INT+d20. Critical hits apply, though I don't know what a magical critical miss would be...

Note: you probably need a character sheet for basically EVERY enemy...

Hope I made it simpler... yeah right)

The Dark Gun

MWAHAHA

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:39 pm

OOC: K... I'll make this thread move more come tomorrow, and as for character sheets for each enemy... Well I call upon my ultimate DMing skill! Being really lazy and making stuff up as you go (Like.. Hmm, this thing needs a Cour stat. Guess it's +2 [hope I can remember that later]) hehe.

The Dark Gun

ACTS OF TM!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:00 pm

*The Beam fires off and strikes the crystaline creature dead on... Before reflecting off and striking a nearby tree which topples over.*

"That will not work! Beams and rays will bounce harmlessly off that thing!"

*He finishes his spell*

"But this will not."

*A slight dark aura rises up from the ground and seems to cling about the creature, which moves forwards, but sluggishly, as it seems to be held back somehow.*

bunnygirle78

Re: ACTS OF TM!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:56 pm

Etie shook her head and then grabed the blade of her knife. She knew it wouldn't help much. . .but she wasn't going to let them fight alone. She hurled the knife at the beast.

(Does one point of damage.)

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:34 am

Celestil decided it was time for a change of strategy. Concentrating quite a bit, he formed a glowing sword of white light in his hand.

(Sword of Light, Justice, Vengeance, I forget which. You have the sheet, so tell me his TP plz)

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:38 pm

(OCC: This may be my last post for a while. Due to unforseen circumstances I might be gone for about three weeks. Sorry)

Un-needed foolishness. The blade of an axe solved all problems.

Thadin leaped forward with surprising speed and hefted the half-moon battle axe above his head

(Berserk Cut. Hope it connects)

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:46 pm

Etie took out her whip and smacked it against the ground. She smiled and lashed out at the monster.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs