Inn of the Silent Crow (Serious Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Since it was apparently too hard to READ earlier...

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:46 pm

While this was all going on, the merchant was busy by enjoying a few cups of morning tea. He was quite pleased that the Inn-Keeper had no objections to him making the drinks himself, as it required special herbs and preparation. Most outside of his homeland could not make the drink properly, even if instructed. As a result, the Merchant often took to making it himself... sometimes on request if he was visitng a former customer or aquaintence. Glancing over at his companion at the bar, he realized a grave error in his own manners had been made.

<.< "Sir? Would you like a cup as well?" Idama asked the grey skinned elf, "I would have asked of you sooner, however, I was somewhat distracted by the events going on before us. ^.^;"

(OOC: Now do you see why I can't post yet?)

The Dark Gun

Dar! Me Zog... Zog stupid...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:34 pm

*The grey skin elf, distracted by the cat, had his response to the friendly overture delayed.*

"Very sorry, no, I am fine for now, I must decline your kind offer."

*He said, thinking about how foolish he sounded in his own head.*

o.0(Blasted humans... I cannot say a thing around them...)0.o

OOC: AIIEE... SMT! SAVE MY THREAD!

Edited by: The Dark Gun&nbsp; Image at: 8/16/02 1:07:04 am

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*apologises for the delay... again* ^.^;

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:24 am

"I see... that is quite alright, sir." Idama said, his smile never wavering once, "Perhaps another time, then?"

He returned his attention to the beverage before him, lifting the cup and taking a brief sip of the tea. He felt himself start to relax, a calm feeling washing over his entire body with each sip. The merchant sighed with content, turning in his seat to continue observing the other patrons of the Inn.

I should find out if some of these people also plan to journey to Nekonia as well." he thought, taking another sip of tea, [i] It would certain be much safer than going al[/i]

He made a mental note to check with one of them later.

bunnygirle78

Re: *apologises for the delay... again* ^.^;

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Aug 16, 2002 2:33 am

Etie sat down next and sighed. She had the chance to look him over, and found that there wasn't anything she wanted from him. Besides, he seemed to be good hearted or Cat would have never approached him.

She took a drink and sighed again as Cat purred.

"I guess we head out tomorrow," She said stroking him. "No challenges hear." She whispered to him and took another drink.

The Dark Gun

Being a cure for, but not only: Laziness, boredom...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:41 pm

*The elf though, had sharp ears.*

"Challenges, you say? What kind of challenges do you seek?"

bunnygirle78

Re: Being a cure for, but not only: Laziness, boredom...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 17, 2002 5:01 pm

Etie could have kicked herself for saying anything. She bit her lip and then waved him closer.

"If you must know," she said. "I am a theif." she said. "But not the normal type. I steal for a good cause, so others can survive." She smiled. "Now keep my secret, and I promis not to make you one of my targets."

The Dark Gun

Keep your hands out of my pocket

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:54 am

"Mmm, so you say. I request you keep your distance then."

o.0(I knew it, humans are so untrustworthy.)0.o

*Sighs to himself.*

o.0(Ah, what am I doing here? This cannot help my study any... But where to go? I have found nothing to further my truth.)0.o

*Grimaces at his own failuers.*

bunnygirle78

Re: Keep your hands out of my pocket

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:35 pm

"I think you misunderstand," Etie said as she leaned back on the bar.

"I hardly ever keep what I take. I give it to thoughs who need it most, the sick. And those who are starving."

She smiled and ran a hand threw her hair.

"Times have been hard for many, since I can survive on my skill, I attempt to help others when I can."

She smiled.

"But I won't lie to you. I do keep some to survive myself."

The Dark Gun

*Mutter mutter*

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:06 am

*Does not reply but grumbles something inaudible to anyone.*

o.0(Bah! Humans. Lesser elves are bad enough, but then I have to deal with petty theives and drunken dwarves...)0.o

bunnygirle78

Re: *Mutter mutter*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Aug 20, 2002 1:38 pm

Etie sighed and leaned back again.

"I know," she said to the elf. "You probably think that I am lower than scum. But I don't do it for honor. I do it for thoes who need. So tell me frind." She said sweetly. "What is your name, and where do you come from?"

The Dark Gun

OOC Pause!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Wed Aug 21, 2002 11:34 am

OOC: I'd like to wait to see if FFF and the dwarf are going to post anymore... **Edit: They seem to have disappeared, great...**

IC: "Me? I am a wanderer and Loremaster, a studier of many things, Where I come from is unimportant, and where I go to is yet unknown..."

o.0(Poetic... Great.)0.o

Edited by: The Dark Gun&nbsp; Image at: 8/25/02 3:06:33 pm

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*has no excuse*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:35 pm

(OOC: Sorry man... I just can't think of anything for him to do. v.v;;; )

"Excuse me... I apologise for interrupting..." the merchant suddenly spoke out, placing his cup down. From the conversation, he gathered they were both well travelled adventurers. Perhaps one of them could assist him, for a fee of course.

"I could not help overhearing that you are both on a journey. If I may ask of you... are either of you planning to go in the direction of Nekonia?"

bunnygirle78

Re: *has no excuse*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:42 pm

Etie smiled.

"Yes," she said. "I have some bisness to take care of there." Etie smiled and took anohter drink. She set the glass down. She had been eyeing him, he seemed to be better dressed. And normaly that equaled . . money.

The Dark Gun

Hmm... Feel free to give us direction FFF...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:43 am

"I too am a traveler, but the roads have indeed become more dangerous of late. Dare I ask the reasoning behind your travel?"

bunnygirle78

Re: Hmm... Feel free to give us direction FFF...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:01 pm

"Well if you must know." Etie said smiling and brushing a long strand of black hair from her face. "I am heading their to meet with some people." She said. "And yes, you are right the roads are dangerous." She said. "But so is everything else, or so it seems to be."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Insert witty subject*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:18 am

"While you are correct, our world can be far from a safe place..." the merchant said, referring to Etie's statement, "Our elven companion is also correct. I have heard, from other travellers, that the journey from here to Nekonia is much more dangerous than in times past."

He glanced at both of them, smiling cheerfully.

^_^ "Perhaps it would be wiser if we were to travel together, since we seem to be heading in the same direction." He quickly fumbled around in the sachel by his waste, pulling out a few potions and some Doman gil, "However, if you would prefer compensation for travelling with strangers, I'll understand and gladly try to work out an agreement."

bunnygirle78

Re: *Insert witty subject*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:12 am

"Sure." Etie said with a smile. Cat jumped on her shoulder and purred loudly as he looked at the merchant. "Why not. I don't want to travel alone. And nither does cat."

"Mewo." Cat said nodding.

The Dark Gun

Direction! Yes!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Fri Aug 30, 2002 11:13 am

*Grimaces.*

o.0(Ah, the day has come when I must willingly travel with these lesser beings... Harumph, but I suppose they can be strong enough to help against others of their kind along the paths...)0.o

"Indeed, those who travel together are safer than those who go alone."

bunnygirle78

Re: Direction! Yes!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:45 pm

"Well, I am off to rest." Etie said walking past the elf. "I will meet you in the morning."

Cat walked behind his master.

The Dark Gun

Umm...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:51 am

OOC: Actually... As previously stated... it IS morning...

bunnygirle78

Re: Umm...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:30 pm

(Sorry.)

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Bump Post*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:29 am

"A moment, Miss..." the merchant said, grabbing at the young woman's shoulder, "I believe you may be somewhat confused, for it is already morning." He smiled kindly once more, adding, "Unless, of course, you are one who lives by night and sleeps during the day. In that case, I could see why you would think of this as the evening..."

He turned toward the elf again, still smiling.

"So... would I be right to assume we have an agreement, then?" he told the elf, once again digging around in his bags, "We can still discuss mutual compensation when it is appropriate, of course, but perhaps we should discuss how we intend to reach our destination? ^_^"

bunnygirle78

Re: *Bump Post*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:38 am

"You needn't worry about paying for my servisis," Etie said as a older woman walked in. The older woman shot an angry look at the merchant (sorry don't have his name) and mumbeled somthing. "We are going the same way," she said.

(had to put in a hidden joke.)

The Dark Gun

Indeed!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:33 pm

"Indeed we are, and it will be mutually beneficial in itself, methinks."

*Nods agreement.*

"So, I know that I have my tools close at hand, are the rest of you approaching readiness?"

bunnygirle78

Re: Indeed!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:59 pm

"Yes, I am ready when you two are. Tell me thsi do you think you can keep up with me, and Cat?" Etie said smiling.

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:34 pm

Thadin looked up from the floor that he had been scrubbing vigorously for the last ten minutes. He wanted action, adventure, he wanted an excuse to stop scrubbing.

He was over to the group in an instant. "For the love of all that is holy take me with you. I'm sure I can work something out with the inn-keeper for later pay off or...something."

The earlier conviction fell away a little bit leaving only an awkward silence.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:03 pm

Etie smiled.

"I say that we take him with us," she said. Etie knew that Dwarfs were strong, and were not easy to sneak up on. She knew that from experience.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*posties*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:24 pm

"I also agree with the young lady," the merchant said as he glanced to the dwarf, "For the larger our number, the more able we shall be against unforseen dangers."

The Dark Gun

Hehehe... You want him... You take his debt

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:41 pm

*The innkeeper smiles.*

"I think that is easily enough settled... I beleive your friend here has oh, about 10 gold worth of debt yet... If YOU pay it he can go with you, and then he will owe you rathe than me... Solving the problem quite nicely, I think."

bunnygirle78

Re: Hehehe... You want him... You take his debt

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:59 pm

Etie smiled sweetly at the inn keeper as Cat jumped behind his counter.

"I will pay it," She said smoothly. She handed him the dept and then laughed. "But tell me now, do you honestly belive that you could make him do anything? I think you are either very brave, or very stupid to attempt to boss around a dwarf." Etie said. She watched as Cat jumped back onto the counter and then jumped out the window.

"Hay!" Etie said franticly. She ran out after him.

Outside, Etie smiled.

"Well? Where are you?" She said.

"Nyu," Cat said peeking from behind a crate. She smiled at Cat. In its mouth was a coin purse. Etie opened it and smiled at Cat.

"I suppose you did the other thing." Cat nodded and ducked behind the crate, producing a small mouse. "Well then go on back in so we can get out of hear. You know better than that, in broad daylight to. What am I going to do with you."

Cat walked back into the inn proudly holding his mouse.

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:02 pm

Thadin looked up at the woman gratefully. Any one who could keep him from scrubbing was alright.

"Thanks," he said with a grin. "Wherever your going, I'll follow. No sir, a Dwarf does not waver, he is solid as rock in his devotion to a cause." This funneled in to a slightly long winded speech about the tremendous sturdiness, fortitude, and general greatness of Dwarven devotion to a cause.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:06 pm

Etie smiled as Cat droped the mouse at the Inn keepers feet and leapt onto her shoulders.

"Yeah well, don't worry about it." She said. She turned and walked out of the inn. "Well?" She said looking over her shoulder. "Are you coming?"

Koneko

The Angel of Rumination

Unread postby Koneko » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:19 pm

(OOC: Many apologies if this is a closed RP. Otherwise...)

A tall figure was walking down the road that morning. The sunlight gleamed from his light plate armor and the bits of white robe that showed through, and gave a ring of brightness on his blond hair somewhat like a halo. His blue eyes expressed exasperation, at the very least. Why did the Prime Material have to be this difficult?

Celestil was very put out. Not only had he lost his target, but his sword as well, and nearly his life. Since then, he had wandered without direction, seeking a cause or an adventure, or at least SOMETHING TO DO!!! He had had to rely on mortal-crafted blades since he lost his own, and while they were all right, especially the longsword that now hung from his hip, they were no Anaya.

Not only that, but he had lost contact with his superiors when he lost his sword.

"I wonder where it is now." he said to himself.

Celestil spotted a villiage. It looked a nice, quiet place. Maybe he should take a break... rest... sleep... He snapped himself out of this line of thought. He didn't even NEED to sleep!

He shook his head. "I've spent waaay too much time with these Primes..."

Heading for an inn just the same, he noticed a small band preparing to set out. It looked like this wasn't going to be another boring day; they were all apparently armed.

Celestil greeted these wayfarers and inquired who they were and where they were going.

(OOC: *edit* oh yeah, and another apology that Celestil doesn't have a character sheet, basically because the last one I did (Pelm/Shal Finan) took a good 4 or 5 hours of thought, writing and mainly tweaking, so I'll get to his actual stats later.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/8/02 1:27:50 am

bunnygirle78

Re: The Angel of Rumination

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:41 am

Etie stretched her arms above her head as a breeze blew her hair. She reached into her bag and pulled out a black ribbon to tie it back with.

She smiled stared down the street. Her face went pale and Cat hissed loudly.

"Great," Etie said with a sigh. "We may have to deal with soldier boy. ." She said. "I can't get arrested, at least. . not again." She said toherself.

Etie stared at him and then let out a sigh of relief, his armor was diferent from those who had been chancing her.

"Settle down my dear friend." Etie said picking up Cat. "Lets wait and see what he has to say."

"Hello Soldier. . .my name is Etie. And that is all you need to know from me. Other than my friend Cat."

The Dark Gun

YES! MORE PEOPLE!

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:27 am

*The dark skinned elf watched passively, wondering what this turn of events might lead to. Although he had, of his own free will, saddled himself up with a trio of inferior races, he was uncertain wether he wanted to have to be around more of them.*

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:35 am

"Soldier?" Celestil started a bit, then relaxed. "I'm no soldier. I'm an adventurer!"

IM: Liar.

IM: Well, not a soldier in THIS kingdom, at any rate.

IM: You're still a soldier.

IM: Yeah, but I'm on extended leave.

IM: Just separated from the others. You could say AWOL.

IM: I'm not AWOL!

Celestil took himself out of this internal debate to pay attention.

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:13 am

Etie crossed her arms infront of her and leaned closer to the man. She looked up up and down and then smirked.

"Call yourself waht you will." She said with a smile. "I know the walk of a Soldier." She wipsered and steped back.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:30 am

Celestil sighed. At least she couldn't tell any more than that.

"Very well," he said, "if you must know, I'm on extended leave."

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:25 pm

The Dwarf smiled up at the newcomer.

"Thadin. How do you do," he said extending his right hand, palm up.

He was in a very good mood and the prospect of another warrior to talk to was pleasant.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:47 pm

Celestil, noting someone with manners, shook and said, "I am Celestil, a warrior specializing in holy magic. Pleased to meet you, Thadin."

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs