Inn of the Silent Crow (Serious Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
bunnygirle78

Re: The Angel of Rumination

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:09 pm

"Holy Magic," Etie said with a smile. "Now that would come in handy on a long journey. How about you join us. . .that is IF your interested in an adventure."

Etie smiled. She could tell that Celestil was a kind man, even though he was a terrible liar.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:27 pm

Without a moment's thought, Celestil said, "But of course. Anything to be of service!"

IM: Rrrr... what did I just get myself into?

IM: Something to do, that's what.

IM: But if they turn out to be evil?

IM: Then I kill them. Simple as that.

IM: No it's not!

Stop the internal debate *&#$ already, Celestil!

IM: Fine. I already agreed, and it's too late now. But if only...

*sigh* It's not for nothing that he's called the Angel of Rumination...

"So..." Celestil said, "where are we going?"

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:57 pm

*the newcomer reached down and shook the Dwarfs hand*

IM: Well, it's not like you expected southerners to know the Rights of Greeting.

"We're going to, err, where are we going," said the dwarf, suddenly realizing that he didn't know exactly where he'd just signed on to be taken.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 08, 2002 3:09 pm

Celestil scratched the back of his head, sweatdropping slightly. "Oh dear."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:24 pm

Etie sighed and shook her head.

"Nekonia," she said. "We are heading there."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:33 pm

"Oh! It's better to know where you're going when you're on a trip... thank you!" Celestil thanked the woman.

"Nekonia," he said to himself quietly, "I don't think I've been there before. Should be interesting."

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Catch up post*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:07 pm

"Oh, Nekonia is a very lovely country..." the merchant chimed in, smiling to the white clad stranger, "I am certain that you, as well as our fellow travellers here, will find something worthwile from a visit."

Realizing he had yet to introduce himself properly, the Merchant extended a hand to the stranger, looking him in the eyes with his own orange ones, smiling.

^_^ "It is a pleasure to make your aquaintence, sir. I am known as Idama Koshika. This journey should prove to be most interesting..."

bunnygirle78

Re: *Catch up post*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:04 pm

Etie smiled.

"I think I have heard of you." She said to Idama Koshika. "But in passing. Your a very good merchant. .from what I hear." She said looking around.

"Its awfuly quite in this town. . " she said slowly.

The Dark Gun

Of course... You think I WANT to rp THAT many NPCs too?

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:07 pm

*The dark toned elf looked about, knowingly.*

"It is a quiet farming town, I doubt it that are many people around except on market days and such."

*Stands, looking over the entire group, waiting.*

Koneko

Re: Of course... You think I WANT to rp THAT many NPCs too?

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:44 pm

"Hmm..." Celestil looked over the group. Seemed a fairly decent bunch... "Shall we get underway?"

(*edit* bump)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/14/02 5:12:19 am

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 6:35 pm

"It's been a good ten years since my last visit to Nekonia," piped up the Dwarf,"This should be interesting."

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:02 pm

(I know Im just playing as realistickly as I can.)

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Stuff

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:59 am

"Whenever you are all adequately prepared, I shall be ready to go. ^_^" Idama smiled, giving his moderately large backpack a quick tug, "Just give the word."

The Dark Gun

*Taps foot*

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Sep 15, 2002 7:49 pm

"Of course, of course. As I said before, I am quite ready to be off."

o.0(For, the sooner we start, the sooner I will be done with these beings...)0.o

bunnygirle78

Re: *Taps foot*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:12 pm

"Ok then Boys," Etie said as she stared to walk towards the main road. "I'm tired of standing around. Lets get going."

"Mreow," Cat said and walked after his master.

"Well, are you coming?" Etie said looking over her shoulder and smiling slyly.

Koneko

Finally we are underway...

Unread postby Koneko » Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:35 pm

After kicking a passing tumbleweed somewhat idly, Celestil turned, revealing odd slits in the shoulderblades of his armor, and heavily proceeded after them, clinking as he walked, his plate boots kicking up dust from the road.

IM: I suppose this will be an interesting side trip...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/16/02 1:41:33 am

bunnygirle78

Re: Finally we are underway...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:13 pm

Cat ran to Celestil and mewed as he ran threw his legs and jumped to his shoulders. Cat pured and jumped down and ran back to Ettie.

"Hmm," Etie said as Cat leapt to her shoulders. "So soldier boy," Etie said with a smile. She held out a small rolled up pice of parchment. "I think this is yours . .cat seemed to have thought it was a toy. Don't wory I won't read it." Etie tossed it back to Celestil and walked on.

"Cat," Ettie said in a wisper. "Do not rob anyone else, your not supose to rob out conpaions."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:27 pm

Celestil's eyes widened.

IM: Bloody thieving cat!! My journal!

He quickly opened the parchment to see which page it was...

IM: Oh dear... the first one. Thank goodness she didn't read it!

Celestil bowed stiffly to Etie because of his armor, and produced from one of his overlarge bracers a small ball of yarn.

"Never know when this comes in handy." he said, tossing the ball towards Cat. "Catch!"

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:41 pm

Cat glared at the ball and then stuck his nose into the air. Etie sighed.

"Great," she said. "Don't get an atitude now." She said to Cat. "Your the one who broke the rule."

"You might as well know. I am a thief, one that works for thoes who need it most. And by the way solderi boy," Etie said with a smile. "I will trust you not to turn me in, oh and one other thing. . ." Etie looked up and then grabed cat who was dangling from Celestials money bag.

"WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU!" Etie shouted.

Cat mewed and then pured.

"Shesh. . " Etie said. "Sorry about that. . what was I saying. .oh yes. If you keep from aresting me. . .I'll keep cat out of your bags."

"Mraow," Cat said angrily.

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:45 pm

"Ah, it's good to be on the road again," said the dwarf as they trudged along. Everyone seemed in fair spirits, from the merchant Idama to the warrior Celestil. Except of course for the elf, but he was an elf and therefore expected to be odd.

Celestil had even given a ball of yarn to the womans familiar to play with.

Yes, it was a good day, full of light and air and there was no way anything could possibly go wrong.

Koneko

Woot! 100 posts on this thread!

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:55 pm

Celestil was slightly annoyed at the cat, but a bit more impressed that it was able to carry his money.

IM: Perhaps I could use a creature like that... I wonder if little Vorit's busy right now...

Celestil began to sing in a language probably unknown to any of them. With tones rising and falling, it was more like a great hymn than a simple travelling jingle. It seemed to echo throughout the plains, merging with the sounds of wind and grass, at harmony with all.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/16/02 11:12:55 pm

bunnygirle78

Re: Woot! 100 posts on this thread!

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:35 pm

Etie sighed to herself and put her arms behind her head.

She was starting to wonder about the others. She wasn't sure about the elf. His eyes, his manor, and even the very way he walked was odd. He walked as if he were regal, much like Celestial. She thought it odd for him to be in a small dive such as that inn, and couldn't help but wonder what he had planed for them.

Etie stoped for a second and stood still. Cat was standing infront of her hissing loudly at a large bush. Etie bent over and picked up a rock. She hurled it at the bush.

"Yeaow!" Said a boy as he topeled out of the bush and landed infront of them.

"Looks like we have a littel spy." etie said with a grin.

(Anyone can play the kid. . .I just thought it would be something intersting.)

Koneko

Avast Evil Blobbies!

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Sep 16, 2002 9:08 pm

Celestil ended his song abruptly and turned on the kid. "Eh? A little one I see?"

Somewhat suspicious, he closed his eyes to determine the child's aura.

(OOC: Dark Gun should probably control him since he's the GM, and should also provide aura info on the kid. Is this going to be a battle? Are we all going to die? Tune in tomorrow to: Inn of the Silent Crow!!)

The Dark Gun

Don't ever ask if we're going to die... NEVER... Mwahaha...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:30 pm

*The little boy looked innocent enough, an innocent child with bright eyes.*

"I am wost kitty wady..."

*However, as Koneko studied the boy, his aura seemed odd somehow, as if he was far more firmly planted in the astral than the material.*

bunnygirle78

Re: Don't ever ask if we're going to die... NEVER... Mwahah

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:39 pm

"Look hear littel kid." Etie said puting her hands on her hips. "I don't like when peopel spy on me." She said sternly.

viator22

Re: Don't ever ask if we're going to die... NEVER... Mwahah

Unread postby viator22 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 6:44 pm

Thadin bristled and raised his axe when the boy fell from the bush, on guard should something happen.

Even if it just appeared to be a boy one never knew. Thadin had seen unleashed from the most seeming youths before. After a minute of watching he lowered the axe but continued to watch the child warily.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

*Posts*

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:12 pm

"I hope you will pardon me... but I do not see the reason for such a violent response to one so young." Idama said, visibly a bit upset at the animosity toward the young child. He approached the young boy, crouching down so he was eye level with him.

o.o "Are you lost, young one?" He asked, glancing back toward the village then back at the boy, "It is dangerous for one as young as you to be so far away from your home. Perhaps we can help you find your way back?"

bunnygirle78

Re: *Posts*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:11 pm

Etie stared at Idama for a second and then sighed. She put her hands over her head and shurged.

"Very well then," Etie said with a lazy sigh. She looked at the boy and then smiled with narowed eyes.

"Ok then kid," she said sternly. "How about you answer is questions."

Cat jumped down from her shouler and nodded.

"What?" Etie said looking at the others. "I'm being nice. . .realy I am."

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:13 pm

(OOC: It's Celestil; Koneko's my char on my own RP, pronounced like say-lay-STEEL)

Something was wrong. Celestil knew that much. The kid wasn't a demon, which was his first guess, because he projected no shadow aura. But what was the kid? A nerve twitched as he realized.

IM: A doppleganger? Here?

"Halt, Idama," he said in a powerful voice, "this is no child."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/18/02 1:15:31 am

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:13 pm

Etie jumped as Cat hissed loudly.

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:28 pm

Perhaps anticipating what was to come, Celestil raised both hands separately and began to chant. Two separate beams of yellow light shot from his hands; the one from his right at Idama, who was closest to the "boy," the one from his left at Etie.

( Double-handed spell, Right hand, Protect on Idama, Left hand, Protect on Etie. Since I don't think Celestil's character sheet has gone up yet, he's at 16 TP and 74/90 MP after the spellcasts. Should increase Idama's AC by 25 and Etie's by 12.5 or 13.)

The Dark Gun

Poor kid... Maybe...

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:58 pm

*The child looks blankly up at the hostile action.*

"Whatcha doin?"

*The grey pallored elf looks at the child, studying him intently.*

o.0(Hrmm... Very odd... What could THAT mean?)0.o

bunnygirle78

Re: Poor kid... Maybe...

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:54 pm

Etie frowed and steped forward.

"Cat!" she said angirly. "You nearly gave me a heart atack!"

She sighed and glared at the boy. She walked over to him.

"Look," she said sternly. "I don't realy care what you were up to, just get out of the way."

(I just want to let you know that Etie is 100% non magical. Except for cat.)

Koneko

??? Ah well... I like burning mana

Unread postby Koneko » Wed Sep 18, 2002 8:45 pm

Celestil was slightly unnerved at the child's feigned innocence, but dopplegangers usually did that. They were strange creatures at the least. All the better; it gave him more time to prepare. Celestil chanted again, firing another support beam at Thadin, a red one this time.

(Strength on Thadin. +2 str to him for rest of "combat" if any, and for an hour if no combat, and Celestil is now at 71/90 mana)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=koneko>Koneko</A] at: 9/19/02 6:40:46 pm

bunnygirle78

Re: ??? Ah well... I like burning mana

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:15 pm

Etie sighed and watched as Celestial seemed to glow. Looked at cat who was still hissing.

She walked past the kid.

"Lets go." She said. "He's not talking. .and I really don't care anymore."

She smiled as she passed the kid and turned quickly, taking the small pouch that was attached to his belt. She jumped back a few feet and stared at it. She dumped it into her hand and smiled.

"Nice little trinket you have hear." She said as she stared at the small ruby. "Consider it mine now. Since you took up my time."

Etie watched and waited. Something wasn't right about this kid. And it was her hope to provoke him into revealing what ever it was he was hiding.

Koneko

A very deadly spell group given time...

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:47 pm

Celestil pointed his hands inward, and shot a blue beam at himself, giving him sharper vision and extra perception.

(Sharp Eyes on Celestil, +2 INT, Celestil is now at 68/90 mana as Sharp Eyes doesn't affect max mana)

The child was blurred around the edges.

(OOC: Celestil may just be paranoid, but dopplegangers are creatures more rooted in the astral plane than the material, so much so that altering the shape of their aura (normally done for spellcasting) changes their material shape as well.)

The Dark Gun

Ruby? What ruby?

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:18 pm

OOC: As a note, you can't rob my NPCs for things they don't have.

IC: *The boy looks at him, completely unchanged.*

"Umm... Miwthtaw... Whatcha doin?"

viator22

Strenghthen + Berserk = 10 Strength 0_o

Unread postby viator22 » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:20 pm

y children. Just when he was letting down his guard something had to happen. Completely lacking any magical ability, Thadin wasn't able to do aura scans like some of the others, but a bit of natural paranoa was all he needed.

If that child thing did anything violent it was going to get a whole lot of right between the eyes.

Koneko

Are you serious? L33t...

Unread postby Koneko » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:54 pm

Perhaps the group needed a little courage booster as well.

As Celestil's command, a bright blue gem appeared in his hands, and projected something upward. Looking up, a holographic image of a blond woman was sitting on a planet, orbited by stars. A very l33t song came from the stone, with the woman appearing to be singing. (OOC: The Cosmo Theme from Idol Project, of course.)

(Yuri-sama! on entire party, raises COU by 1 for 3d3 rounds, you can roll if you want; I got a 3 rounds... Celestil is now at 58/90 MP.)

(OOC: come on, plz make it something other than an exceptionally magically attuned 8-year-old; I'd have wasted 32 mana and 4 TP if so!)

bunnygirle78

non magical thief

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:09 pm

(Eite has no magical ablities. Cat is slightly magical. He can disapear when needed. Etie is your basic thief. She is very agil and fast. . .but she isn' very strong. She reles on her wits. And No offence. . but I have no idea what to do magicaly.)

Etie stared at the crystal and sudenly felt odd. She frowed and stared down at her hands. She frowned.

"What in the world is this?"

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs