Heptelement Apocalypse

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Heptelement Apocalypse

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:10 pm

[Prolouge]

There is a temple which stands in the midst of the Shuman mountains, a temple hidden in a valley which had not been touched for ages. Inside this temple lied seven mystical elemental artifacts, which, in their proper positions on the statue of the elemental god Aotomi, kept the elemental magic balance of Gaera at a perfect level.

They had been constructed thousands of years ago by the seven sages of Doma, so that the mental and psychic power of Gaera would (hopefully) never run dry. The temple was constructed originally as homage for the god Aotomi, but soon became the resting place for the 7 Artifacts, which were placed on Aotomi and locked inside. . .

. . .until this day, that is.

"Move faster." a stern voice commanded, as the Aotomi Temple was smashed to pieces. The age-old lock was cracked and exploded, in an array of magic and light. The elemental magic pent-up in the temple over the years came out in a shocking blast, shot through the wreckers, materializing their bodies immediately.

"It was just as I planned." a tall man with long blue hair grinned. "Your research proved well, friend." he said, patting a short, green-haired man on the shoulder. The man grunted.

"Now. . .to collect the payment." the blue-haired man began to run down the mountain path, to the blast site where the temple had once stood. Now in ruins, the only structure in tact was the statue of Aotomi, a ten-foot statue of the goddess. Around her golden hair was the Wind Tiara, a purple headband with mystical engravements. Around her neck, the Thunder Pendant, a golden string with a yellow pendant attached. Around her left arm, the Flare Gauntlet, a long, red metal glove with flames down the sides. On her right hand was the Reaper's Glove, a black glove with a skull in the center. She held the Royal Blade up towards the sky, a jeweled sword resembling a perfect cross. Around her waist was the Titan Belt, a brown belt with stone etched around it. On her right leg was the Water Bracer, a long leg guard covered in a mesmerizing blue.

"Yes. . ." the blue-haired man, now with six others behind him, grinned maniacally. "Finally. . .all this. . .is at our fingertips, friends. The keys to all the magic power on Gaera. . .the doorway to the destruction of this dimension." He smirked. The seven fiends crowded around the statue, each stripping Aotomi of a relic. As all seven were removed and placed around the fiends, the ground began to shake.

"Do you feel it?!" the blue-haired man shouted, the Water Bracer around his leg. "This is it. . ."

The Aotomi statue crumbled, and seven auras rose from the stone, each flying off in a different direction.

"D. . .did you just see that?!" the blue man said, confused. "What. . .what were those?!"

"It was the automatic defense system. . ." the short man with green curly hair growled. "I thought that the destruction of the temple would have disabled it. . .after the seven sages sealed the temple, they displaced the power of the artifacts into the statue."

"So you're saying. . .these that we're wearing now. . .are useless?!"

"No. . .you misunderstand. The true power are in those auras that were hidden inside the statue. These work fine. . .but their power is halved. To use them as they were truly meant to be used, to get the catastrophic power, we must go and gather up the seven Auras, and absorb them back into their rightful artifacts. Only then will we be able to disrupt this temporal plain. . .the artifacts and auras each have the same amount of power. It is only a matter of time before some bystanders become injected with the aura."

"The seven heroes. . ." the blue-haired man frowned. "This will not make HIM happy. . ."

"Yes. . .the seven heroes. I really thought we could have avoided it." Green-hair said. "We're going to have to split up. Search for your own individual aura. Your artifact should work as an indicator. Once you find it, report back at the headquarters."

"Sounds like a plan." the blue-haired man smirked, looking down at his leg. "As long as no one absorbs the aura, no one can stop me. . ." he said. "Everyone! Dissipate."

The temple once more became silent.

[Chapter 1 - Water]

You. . .yes. Your power. . .you're the one I want. You're the one. . .I need.

Molokidan Tunksuu woke up suddenly, as if he had awakened from a deep sleep. He hopped off of his mattress, and walked out of the storeroom in the back of Kotoki's Inn, yawning. "Ah. . .another day!" he smiled, beginning to put some eggs on the stove, and getting the bar ready for customers.

Kotoki came down about 20 minutes later, and the inn was already bustling with patrons. "This early in the morning, too. . ." she said, smiling, and walking behind the bar to greet Molo. "Must be a special day! Hey, Mol." she said, patting him on the back. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Kotoki!" Molo smiled, serving some meat and ale to a wanderer. "I have a feeling that this is going to be a really interesting day! When I woke up this morning. . .I had a weird feeling in my stomach!"

"Heh, well, I hope it's not because you ate something you weren't supposed to!" Kotoki chuckled.

"No, no, I didn't!" Molo said. "I have so much energy. . .it feels weird!"

"Molokidan, you're ALWAYS full of energy!" Kotoki laughed. "Who are you trying to kid?"

"I dunno. . .I feel hyped up!" he scratched his head.

"Well, hey, go deliver this money to the trading store, that way you can run off some of that 'excess energy'." she smiled, handing him a sack of gil.

"Okay!" he said, hopping over the bar and walking out into the streets of Doma.

It was an early morning, but the streets of Doma were never quiet ones. He hopped along carefully, dodging people, animals, and everything in between.

"Umm. . .where is the trading store again? I've been here hundreds of times. . .I must have walked too far. . ." he looked around, confused. It was an older section of town, mostly destroyed or adbandoned. He walked around a corner, trying to find his way back onto the main road, when he slammed, face-first, into another person. The person was wearing a drab brown cloak, and had long, straight blue hair poking out of the back. Deep, pale blue eyes stared down at Molokidan. . .

"Err, sorry, sir." Molo said, stepping back suddenly. "I didn't mean to get in your way. . .um, can you possibly direct me back towards the main street? I, uh, think I'm lost."

The man lowered his cloak, revealing a man's face that was so handsome and suave, it was almost chilling. He had pale blue lips, and fangs peeked from his mouth. His blue hair glistened in the sunlight.

"I'm looking for something as well. . ." he grinned, his voice deep and dark. ". . .and I think you have it."

(OOC: Simply post an introduction post for your character, similiar to mine, except without the scary plot-oriented guys ~.^ Just what your character is doing on such a NORMAL day. . .don't have him run into Molo or anything yet. . .and a pattern will continue like so. If you start out your character somewhere in Doma, it'll be easier, plus get you into the plotline quicker. But if you want to start somewhere else, it's acceptable. The only person I'm MAKING start in Doma *because of the current situation* is Choark's character, Kykey. Note: All characters will be UNAWARE of their power, until further circumstances arise.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 8/31/02 10:17:34 pm

Divinegon2130

Re: Heptelement Apocalypse

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 6:41 pm

Char'rynn seemed to be headed into the Jade Dragon too often. The reason was always the same: to learn more about surface dwellers. The concept was starting to nag her. Maybe she should look for a different spot.

The troglodyte put this thought behind her, however, since she did not know where else she could go. Could she have possibly tried to learn the current whereabouts of a former companion? She'd met an unusual pirate some time ago; maybe he'd be a logical source of information.

Squinting in the light of day, Char'rynn took to the streets, taking a small axe, a shortbow, a few arrows, and a very small shield with her and staying in the shadows as long as possible. She was headed to the Jade Dragon AGAIN. She always took everything she owned with her; she did NOT want it stolen from her when she was not looking.

Choark

Kykye - Dog boy!

Unread postby Choark » Sat Aug 31, 2002 7:42 pm

On a cart slept a young boy. His ears were long and twitched as small flys landed on it for a quick rest on there busy day. His brown fur blew in gentle breeze as the cart he laid on came to a slow stop.

He wore a green shirt and brown shorts. both looked cheaply made and were obviously made for those short of money then to be fasionable.

Kykye rubbed his eyes and looked up into the sky. It was a good, nice clear blue patch of sky he had found. No birds flew by , no white clouds interupted the picture. It was just peaceful and calm.

A face suddenly loomed into view, and didn't looked non-to pleased at what it was looking down on.

"What in the blue blazes!?" The head exclaimed. It was a rather elderly old man with a long black mustash that ran down his face and past his neck. Kykye suddenly shot up and there heads collaided.

"Ow!" Rubbing there bumps they just made, the two shocked people looked at each other, unsure of what was happening. Kykye luckily was a little more used to letting his body run more then his mind, and jumped out of the chart he had laid in for a nap ealier today.

Running out and past the old man, he came to an unfamilur city. For a start the people were all human and the young dogboy had grown up in an Inujin city.

Smelling the area quickly it was obvious he was no where that he knew. It was also kina obvious what had happened.

The old man he had just banged heads with was Grand Duke Gawoobee. A traverling sales man of odd things. After stealing a nap in his cart he must of dozed off and the duke had set off on one of his trips not noticing he had a stoleaway.

Kykye, his brown messy fur suddenly making him feel very hot in this city's heat, scratched his black unkept hair. He was in a totally new city, no one knew him and he had no idea what to do.

Shruging he started looking around, his tail wagging. Today was going to be an intresting day for the 15 year old it seemed.

bunnygirle78

Milie, elf fisher gril.

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:34 pm

Milie sat and frowned down into the water. It had been so long since she had caught anything and she was beginning to wonder if there were any fish in the water at all. She put her hands behind her head and leaned back against some crates that were stacked and ready to be put into a ship for transport.

Behind her there were people talking loudly and attempting to get good prices on fish and other things.

"Yeah like anyone around hear is fare." She said crossing her arms and glaring at the fishing poll. She pulled it out of the water and tossed the bate back to the fish. She put it on her shoulder.

"No luck lass?" Asked an old man that sat behind a small cart. Milie sighed.

"Nah," she said while brushing a strand of white hair from her face. "Nothin's biting."

"Ahh, must be a reason. I have seen you fish hear before. Don't seem many elfs that like to fish."

Milie scratched her head.

"Well actually I am not a full blood elf." She said eyeing the mans wears. "And its not that weird. I just wanted to eat today, and it seems that fish is the only thing I can catch without money. Or so I thought."

"Well don't give up lass." The man said and sat down with a groan. "I'll tell you my special fishing spot. Just head down the way a bit. You'll come to nice place surounded by nothing but trees. Its a good place. Just don't go tellin everyone about it."

Millie smiled and thanked the man. She walked off in that direction.

She was happy when she came to the spot, she didn't really like being around people. Mainly because they seemed to find it odd that she was just a strange girl. She was on her own, and at fourteen she was often seen as a girl of ill reputation.
She smiled as she cast her bait into the water and began to fish.

"At least the fish don't stare." She said siting down.

(I know its not much of an intro but I like to introduce things as the story goes. You know as one char gets to know the other. I like to show not tell. If you don't want me in this rp let me know. Thanks.)

odin

Draco the dragoon

Unread postby odin » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:49 pm

"Hmmm another day at this old castle. *sigh* working here in Doma castle is soooo boring! But I guess for the youngest dragoon ever I should have to be a little childeshnis in me." Draco said to himself while on his look out shift. "Hmmm there seems to be something coming over the horizon. But that looks like to small to be a cart."

bunnygirle78

Re: Draco the dragoon

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:55 pm

Milie yanked up the rod and laughed as a large fish fell into her lap. She picked it up by the gills and tossed it on to the grass. She scratched her nose and began to gather lose wood for a fire.

(He he. . .basic everyday stuff till she runs into the others.)

Choark

OOC :

Unread postby Choark » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:59 pm

( umm guys... check this out OOC RP Information .. Sorry, but I think this ones already full o.o )

Edited by: Choark&nbsp; Image at: 9/1/02 12:59:55 am

E Mouse

Re: OOC :

Unread postby E Mouse » Sat Aug 31, 2002 10:19 pm

(... pendant?

... or badge?

... and in EB0...

*bearhugs Molo, nearly breaking his ribcage*

Thanks for yet another bizzare plot twist inspiration!)

A half-elven boy was sleeping in the streets of Doma. This was fairly normal. The strange part was that he had no guard for his many open, bulging pockets, or the apparently wooden staff that lay nearby him.

Also odd was the fact that, despite being on a fairly busy street, no one came near him to mock him for being apparently homeless, or scold him for not getting a room at the Inn like any good traveler.

Strangest of all was the small pile of gil donations to him on the ground nearby, untouched by everyone.

So my full power has finally arrived... a distant voice echoed through the boy's mind.

His eyes opened slowly, and he blinked sleepily.

The boy stood up, grabbing his staff with one hand and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes with the other. He yawned as he took a step forward...

... and slipped on the gil donation pile that was on the ground near him. He fell over with a thud.

Almost instantly, a concerned crowd gathered around him, everyone asking if he was all right and helping him up again. The boy beamed a thankful (presumedly) smile at the group and said quite simply, "I'm okay."

Admist a flurry of suggestions on how to help avoid getting that problem again (and someone putting the donated gil into the boy's many pockets, fearing that he might be too clumsy to put it there himself), the boy's stomach grumbled. Loudly.

There was a moment of silence from the crowd, after which the boy stated, seeming almost suprised at the fact, "I'm hungry."

An elfish girl holding a basket filled with apparently foodstuffs gotten while shopping forced her way to the center of the crowd. She smiled sheepishly at the boy and took a small loaf of bread out of the basket, handing it to the boy.

The boy blinked at it, then took it in one hand and stared at it for a moment. Recognition slowly dawned on his face and he looked at the girl.

The boy smiled. "Thank you," he said.

The girl blushed and adverted her eyes. The boy turned and walked away, the crowd parting ways for him, cheerfully munching on his newly aquired bread as he wandered aimlessly through the town.

I wonder... he thought slowly as he walked past a smiling nekojin, ... what that voice was...

geoc

Enter Naima...

Unread postby geoc » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:50 pm

"Today is a nice day." Naima said as he stared into the sky, the clouds wafting by in the gentle wind. The gentle brook babbled, singing it's own song.

"I should get to town and make some money. It's nearly lunch time, and I have yet to eat breakfast." Naima said to himself as he got up and grabbed his violin.

It wasn’t that common a instrument among Minstrels. His father had taught him a lot of magic, and Naima had just picked up the violin on the side. His best magic came from his violin. He could still cast some little spells without it, but he was always better with it. Naima never really liked cities but it was the only place he could get money, he being an Elf and raised in a very tiny village in the middle of nowhere preferred the trees, and grass, over the stone, and cement of the city.

Naima is pure Elf he thinks. As there is no way of telling. He was found by his parents on the doorstep, but that’s another story entirely. He wears contacts his eyes are really Neon green, this scares people, so he got green contact lenses. His hair is deep dark, Bible Black.

Naima started to walk out of the woods and entered the city, the distinction was exact the space between the woods and the city was like five feet of dirt that went to broken gravel and bricks mortar concrete and other things. The city was spread out before him and for anyone else it would have been a sight to behold. (I'm thinking like Brooklyn or New York during the 20-40's)

But Naima had seen it too often and it made him sad every time he thought about how pretty the forest would've looked here instead of the city. He tried not to think about it this time. He walked to the main street where the hustle and bustle was. He looked and found a spot. He set down his violin case, opened it up took out his violin, and looked at it.

"Hello Julia, do you feel good today?" Naima said looking at his violin.

He started to play it. The music flooded the street in a joyful melancholy.

"She's playing particularly well today. I'll make enough for a good lunch."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=geoc>geoc</A] at: 9/1/02 4:11:20 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Enter Naima...

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:36 am

(OOC: I will wait for the others to post before I advance the game, BUT. . .to bunnygirlie and odin. . .this is a CLOSED rp. The sign-up was already done in the OOC Board. Sorry, guys =/ )

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Teh End! Is of appearering??1112

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:03 am

As the day began in the capital of Doma, a short, dark figure made its way out of a series of tenements and huts, brushing aside the muck that had gathered about his armor as he stepped forward into the light.

As the sun began to come down onto him, he blinked slightly, his teal eye catching the light, and the white fur peeking through his blue Dragoon armor bristling slightly in the widn of the morning. His helmet was on at this point, but if it were off, two short, cat-like ears, and a ball-like thing hanging off of his head would be quite noticeable.

This was End Reshiki, awakening to a new day of thievery.. or so he thought at the moment. As he went into a bit of thought, he recalled a few things. He had already had a hell of a time on the thieving job last night.. and as if that hadn't been enough, he could still remember that nasty business that had been going on with that Necromancer.. the Dark Flame guy.. eesh. Who needed all of this trouble?

Today, he swore to himself, would be different. This would be a day off from his thievery AND fighting the evils that made their ugly presence known. No demons, no necromancers, no Black Mages, and no megalomaniacs. Just him and a peaceful spot to perch on.. watch the world that he had nearly died for, once or twice.

Yes, End thought to himself as he pondered going into the 'Inn district' or directly to the gates, today would be his day of rest.

Edited by: Crawling Reshiki at: 9/2/02 8:57:51 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Meetings and Greetings. . .

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:31 am

As Char'rynn closed in on the Jade Dragon Inn, she was suddenly caught in a flash of light. She shut her eyes immediately and cringed, her eyes burning from the strange event that had happened in mere seconds. Suddenly, she felt as if her body was being stretched from every direction, and as soon as it had come, it was over, and she was on her knees, staring at the ground, panting heavily. Despite what had just happened. . .she felt. . .somewhat GOOD, even righteous. . .

She stood up, turning around to re-arrange herself, and promptly slammed into Kykye, who had just managed to catch his breath after his short jog around a few buildings. They bonked heads yet again, startling the dog-boy. As he fell backwards, he held out his hand for some kind of balance, grabbing onto a broom that sat outside the Jade Dragon Inn. As he did so, a spark of flame erupted from his hand, igniting the broom, and consequently incinerating it in a matter of seconds.

Kykye then felt a bit of deja vu, and suddenly remembered the dream he had had whilst lounging in the cart. . .at least he thought it was a dream.

You. . .your power. I want it. . .I. . .need it .. .

Warmth. He felt. . such warmth.

He closed his fist, and looked up to Char'rynn with wide eyes.

Not far away, Nokato happily savored his last piece of bread. Unfortunately, he savored it a bit too much, and promptly tripped over the violin case of the man who was playing it, Naima.

As Nokato hit the ground, his face didn't smack. Instead, if felt as if he was thrown through the ground, throttled into oblivion. He couldn't describe the feeling, and never could, in his lifetime. He opened his eyes and was on the ground, and felt a feeling he never had before. . .he shook his head, and spit on the ground. No blood, nothing. . .

Naima, a bit taken aback, stared at this event as it unfolded. . .and reminded him of what happened to him on the way to Doma, as he trekked through the woods. He had been coming out of the underbrush and going back onto the trail, when suddenly, none of the trees seemed to have any depth to them at all. It was as if he was staring as a painting. He walked forward, and suddenly got the worst shell shock he had ever experienced in his entire life. His whole body had shaken violently, but it felt as if he was standing in the same place the entire time. It had only lasted a couple of seconds, while it had felt like an eternity. Either way, he had continued his journey fine, with no changes except for a scarred mind. . .

He bent down to pick up his violin case, when he locked eyes with the boy who had just fallen in front of him. . .

Meanwhile, End began to walk down this same street. . .

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=molokidan>Molokidan</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/2/02 4:31:59 am

Choark

Re: Meetings and Greetings. . .

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:52 am

Kykye just had two of the strangest experiences ever, in his life. One was that he was stairing at some .... thing... a person he guessed but of some race he had never heard of before.

The second was a lot more frightening as he watched the broom slowly burn down into a crisp. He had done that. He couldn't have done that but he did.

Maybe it was just cause it was so hot here? With this kinda heat maybe fires were a regular thing and he just hadn't had experience with it?

Or maybe he was halussinating because of the heat?

Or maybe he had done it?

The last option seemed the crazyest of them all.

He stood up and was about to actually say something when he suddenly smelt something. It didn't smell pleasant either, like burning fur of some sort.

Looking down onto his hand he saw what was on fire.

Screaming suddenly, the dogboy shook his hand as fast as he could and ran around likie a loon, as some of his fur burned a little.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Cheery walk..

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:59 am

End began to whistle slightly as he finally turned down a random street, not really caring where his path took him this time.

Did it matter where he went today? He knew where he wanted to go, and any number of paths could take him there. So, in a way, it didn't much matter.

He continued on..

geoc

Re: Cheery walk..

Unread postby geoc » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:34 am

Naima's eyes met Nokato's a flurry of emotions ran through Naima's head even those emotions that no living being had yet to feel. Most though he was angry that this man dared to trample on his violin case. But the memory of the oil painted forest was suppressing the anger rather well.

"Are you alright?" Naima said trying hard not to sound like he was hoping the man broke a bone or something.

Divinegon2130

Re: Cheery walk..

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:20 am

The feeling of righteousness that had just come into Char'rynn was a rather complete surprise. She didn't distinctly remember any sign that indicated something was going to happen to her. Nor did she expect to be stretched. The light was a little more expected, but not at THAT intensity.... her eyes often had trouble adjusting to the sun.

The dogboy that had run into her was even more surprising. Who'd expect someone to accidentally run right into them? Especially after still being disoriented....

Char'rynn stared at the remains of the broom, then at the dogboy that had just run into her.

"Excuse me, sir," she asked. Unfortunately, she had asked this when Kykye was still running around screaming as if he were insane.

Choark

Is a Dog boy

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:39 am

Kykye's ears were not for show however, and he heard him being addressed. However, the boy had more important things to worry about then saying hello.

Turning to Char'rynn, still flapping his arm in the air, eyes still wide.

"Fur on fire! Fur on fire!"

Divinegon2130

A lizard girl and a dog boy..... How weird.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 11:35 am

It wasn't until this point that Char'rynn saw Kykye's hand on fire. She searched through the stuff she carried with her, looking for some water to douse it, but couldn't find any. She watched him for a minute, and it seemed like he was simply making it worse by waving it around like crazy.

Of course, she doubted she could convince him to keep his hand in one spot. She looked around for something nearby that could smother the fire.

Choark

A match made in.. erm.. someplace...

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:18 pm

While Char'rynn was searching, Kykye was panicing even more and started to run around again.

"Hot Hot!"

OOC : and to think he's one of my more serious characters o.o

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uchoark.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/2/02 4:19:50 pm

E Mouse

Geheheh!

Unread postby E Mouse » Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:05 pm

OOC: Don't worry, a little silliness never hurts. =D

Nokato was thouroughly confused. Why didn't the ground catch him sooner? He'd almost fallen into the sky!

... or at least, that's what he thought. He was distracted, though, by the face and voice of what seemed to be a male elf, staring at him gruffly.

"Are you all right?" he asked stiffly, bending over and grabbing the object Nokato had tripped over to pick it up; probably his property.

Nokato stood up and beamed an innocent smile at Namia. "Oh, don't worry. That kind of thing happens all the time."

Namia gave him a heavily skeptical look.

"Well, except for the ground forgetting to catch me for a second, that is..." Nokato added, putting one hand to his chin in empty thought.

The other elf sweatdropped. Nokato glanced at him and noticed the violin in his other hand.

"Oh!" Nokato said, apparently suprised. He grabbed near the center of his walking stick (Namia assumed) and twisted it slightly; to the other's suprise, it came apart and Nokato nabbed a small flute from the 'secret compartment' within.

"Are you a bard, too?" Nokato asked cheerfully.

Namia shifted slightly, unsure what to tell the suprisingly handsome clutz.

"What's your name?" the violinist asked cautiously.

"My name..." Nokato said, absent-mindedly putting his flute back and his staff back together, then crossing his arms and closing his eyes in thought.

Nokato tilted his head back and forth as he tried to remember. "What was my name again...?"

Namia sweatdropped.

"Oh yeah!" Nokato said, hitting his open palm with a fist.

He turned, closed his eyes, pointed at his face, and smiled, saying "I'm Nokato."

Namia sweatdropped again, staring at Nokato's back. "I'm over here."

Nokato opened his eyes and blinked. "Oh yeah." he said, then spun around to face Namia and repeated, "I'm Nokato."

What kind of idiot IS this guy? Namia thought for a moment.

geoc

Re: Geheheh!

Unread postby geoc » Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:41 pm

[OOC: Surprisingly handsome? lol.]

"Well I know why he tripped over my case now. He doesn't know front to back. I'm glad he did it only on an accident, and he didn't really damage anything."

Naima looked at the man, he didn't know how exactly to react.

"So... you play too," Naima asked losing the tone of voice he had before, "Care to join me in a couple of songs?"

Naima put the case down and readied his bow on the violin.

E Mouse

Re: Geheheh!

Unread postby E Mouse » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:29 pm

Nokato considered for a moment, then shrugged and expertly took out his instrument again. "Sure thing! I've always got time for some music..." he said.

Namia nodded with an amused smile as Nokato brought his flute up to his lips to play.

Both played a single note to try and begin the song they each had in mind, the two combining in perfect - suprise! - disharmony.

Both paused for a moment, Namia sweatdropping and Nokato blinked. Both shrugged, as they thought they both recognized what the other was planning to play, and each played another note...

... once again coming out in perfect disharmony because both had switched.

Namia sweatdropped again. "You lead, I'll cut in once I recognize the song." he said to his partner.

Nokato nodded, a foolish smile on his face, and began to play, Namia joining in shortly afterwards.

After two minutes, there was a large crowd surrounding the two and a large pile of gil near their feet. There was even a chorus of girls (including the elf who had given Nokato the bread) singing along, and, just for balance, a team of tone-deaf, half-drunk guys stumbling along with the melody.

End's ears perked up as he heard this assortment of music growing from behind him, along with cheers and laughter. He turned around and made note of the off-tune group trying to sing along.

What is that, a street festival or a kareoke party? he thought, while pondering if he should check it out or continue wandering.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

How to put obliviousness to good use.

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:53 pm

Not taking any notice of the people or happenings around him, End hummed softly to himself, admiring the brightness of the Sun on this day. As he did so, he pulled his lance out, and swung it about a bit, content to be at peace for a moment in life.

Hell, maybe he would stop by the Jade Dragon inn.. he didn't really know just yet what he would do..

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: How to put obliviousness to good use.

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:31 pm

Meanwhile, on the street adjacent to the others. . .

"What. . .what are you talking about?" a bead of sweat rolled down Molokidan's cheek, and he stepped backwards from the man yet again.

"My name is Vance." the blue-haired man said, throwing off his cloak to reveal aqua blue armor, and a bracer, which was pulsating with blue energy. "I've been searching for something for a few months now. . .and I do believe you have it. I'm not sure how you've fared with your power. . .but I've had months to master mine. Have no fear. . .I will execute you quickly and reap your soul."

"Wh-what?!?!" Molo shouted. "I don't know what you're talking about!! I don't have any power?!"

"You can't feel it?" Vance grinned sadistically. "The power inside of you. . .that feeling. You know you have it, don't you?"

Molo gulped. This morning. . .when he got out of bed. . .

He turned, and started to run.

"There's no escape from me! I control all water-elemental power on this continent! Prepare to drown in my wake!" Vance laughed, shooting a gigantic street-wide stream of water down at Molokidan. As fast as the sushijin was, it was impossible for him to outrun it, and he was caught in the head of the stream. It flooded the street, crushing all chairs and other things on the street. People ran into alleys, dodging it, as it continued down. Vance controlled it with both hands, not allowing any of it to run down the other streets.

Char'rynn and Kykye, who were on the street to the left, saw this, and Naima and Nokato, who were on the street to the right, saw this as well.

Molo closed in on the city wall, constructed of solid stone, which would surely crush him in an instant. "Noooo!!" he shouted, as he came within inches of the wall. He held out his hands in front of him as a feeble attempt to stop it, and out shot a stream of water, slamming into the wall and propelling him backwards, a spiky-haired missile through Vance's jetstream. Using the ancient sushijin swimming ability deep inside him, he shot through the stream, which had now become a steady spray down the alley, and slammed into Vance's chest. Immediately, the water leaked out of the street it had been controlled in, shooting down the other parallel openings, dissipating Doma into one small puddle.

He stood in front of Vance, who, not wanting to waste any time, angrily shot another stream at Molo. Molokidan, somewhat understanding what was going on, held up a hand, absorbing Vance's blast immediately.

"Of course. . ." Vance growled, suddenly having a revelation. "How could I have been so stupid. . .if I was looking for you, who has the water element inside of you. . .how could I think to harm you!? I suppose I will have to use. . .'other means' to deal with you. . ." he smirked, picking up a long, splintered piece of wood from a nearby crate. "Of course, since I can't hurt you. . .that of course means that you can't hurt me with whatever power you have figured out. . .just give it up, boy! There's no escape."

geoc

Music!

Unread postby geoc » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:42 pm

[OOC: E Mouse it's Naima, not Namia. Could you also elaborate on what exactly "sweatdropped" is, as I seam to be doing that a lot?]

Seeing the water flash down the street Naima was of course rather scared. But then it didn't come down the side streets, this confused Naima. Naima breathed a sigh of relief. When he finished sighing the water started to come down the sides.

"AH!!" Naima screamed, the ground shook, and before the water came and crushed every one of Naima's bones he played an A sharp. This was accidental, but when he did the ground hit his feet and rocketed him up to roof of a near by building. He landed with a loud thud. He would have some good bruises from the landing.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=geoc>geoc</A] at: 9/2/02 10:19:01 pm

Divinegon2130

Re: Music!

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:04 pm

Char'rynn was surprised at what was happening before her eyes. There was water running down the street, and it didn't even spill into the other streets. Probably some sort of magic... though it's the weird kind, Char'rynn thought.

The thought that it was magic was given more emphasis when it suddenly shot down the street she was in, knocking her over. When the flood of water stopped, and she was able to stand up, she realized it wasn't that deep at all. Of course, she still heard voices down another street...

...and it sounded to her like someone was about to get beaten up. She'd never witnessed any sort of brutal beatings in Doma, though she'd heard about them. Nevertheless, she was not about to let one happen anywhere nearby.

She got up, pulled out her bow, nocked an arrow in preparation, and peered around the corner to see what was going on.

(OOC: I'm not sure if I properly integrated the info from your post here, Molo. Go ahead and tell me if something's not right.)

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:48 pm

Kykye shook his head. He was happy cause someone had put ut the fire on his fur...

He was damned startled because the thing that put out the fire was a huge jet of water that had engulfed the street right by him.

Blinking, the dogboy crept nearby Char'rynn on his hands and feet, much like a dog in fact, and peered round the edge.

"By Heck! Those guys got some power in 'em!" He looked up at the lizard girl who was getting her bow and arrow ready for some action.

"You ain't planning on getting invloved are ya? Look, erm, no offence... but with that kind of power, unless ya, like one of the most powerful mages ever, ya better off keeping out of this. You wouldn't stand a chance... " Kykye was not one for people threatening others either, he had been on the backend of a lot of it. However he did know when he was out matched and that guy made an entire street pour with water, and the other one distrupted it without much effort either.

There's no way he could ever stand up to two guys like that...

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:17 pm

Without even turning her eyes away from what was going on, Char'rynn responded to the dogboy's voice. "I can smell a fight about to happen, and I'm trying to prevent it. That's all."

Then a thought suddenly struck her. Who was she talking to? She knew it wasn't herself, even though that was a doubt her mind could have said, because she knew what her mind was like. She then turned her face to find the dogboy she had been speaking to.

She moved farther back, as if she were going out of sight of those around the corner she'd been looking at, and turned her focus to Kykye, pointing her bow away from the dogboy.

"Say... who are you, anyway?"

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:35 pm

Kykye looked up at the girl, away from the action for a brief moment.

"Names Kykye. Don't bother with any last name either. Kinda lost at the moment. Don't matter much."

Kykye returned his gaze to the fight.

"That guy with the blue hair doesn't look like he's having much fun..."

Kykye didn't think about asking for her name, generally cause the fight seemed far to intresting to ook away from...

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:10 pm

End heard something coming from a distance away.. but he wasn't quite sure what. He hopped up onto a roof of a building hanging over the street Molo was in and peered down.

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:31 am

Naima looked around, and realized he was on a roof.

"What, how did that happen?!"

Naima saw his violin in his hands, "No I couldn't've?"

He looked down and saw the two men fighting. He sat down to watch them, knowing that he was in no condition to fight. Nor did he have the kind of power that could possibly stop them (he thought).

E Mouse

Unread postby E Mouse » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:17 pm

(OOC: Geoc - D'oh, didn't notice the Naima bit. Stupid ordering. COUGER WOULD BE PROUD!

... and as for sweatdropping, have you watched much anime? Sweatdropping is a name for when an oversized drop of water appears near their head when a character's exasperated or embarrassed.

Molo - I want to contact you about plot holes related to Nokato's condition and how to patch them up. Wanna get this out of the way as soon as possible so I don't screw up with foreshadowing.

In any case... on with the show!)

Nokato didn't even notice the water flooding through (despite Naima's yelp) until he tried to play a note and it came out as a faint 'blub.' He opened his eyes at this point and stared in confused wonder at where the water was pulling him, using his pole/staff/etc to keep from ramming into walls. Nokato idly wondered where this water might lead...

Kykye's ears perked up as he heard something behind him. Something loud. Something like...

He spun around and stared at the small tsunami approaching him. His ears drooped.

"Mommy."

Char'rynn glanced back at this as well, though a bit too late.

The corridor that Vance and Molo were in seemed to take a huge amount out of the rampaging wave's momentum, and it died out rather close by, leaving three waterlogged humanoids on the street.

"That was a nice dip." Nokato said with a smile.

Edited by: E Mouse&nbsp; Image at: 9/4/02 10:20:14 pm

geoc

Unread postby geoc » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:34 pm

[OOC: Good I thought that was what it was. Yes I do watch anime, I'm the perisdent of the Anime club where I live. I don't know who Couger is, but I'm glad he would be proud ^!^]

E Mouse

Unread postby E Mouse » Wed Sep 04, 2002 6:59 pm

(OOC: Actually, I think it's Cougar, and he's from a recent and rather little-known anime called Scryed {pronounced kinda like 'Ski-rai-do'}. And he's one of the spiffiest characters there. And I ramble. SOMEONE ELSE PO

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Wed Sep 04, 2002 7:43 pm

(OOC : One : Scryed is an fcuking awsome manga.. though I'm crap with names and so don't know who ya on about XP.. Two : We're all waiting for Molo's next post probably, as we're watching the fight )

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:09 pm

Meanwhile... Some where in town, far removed from the recent events...

MAVIS WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET! :D!

(OOC: Yes. This is the best I could come up with. Sue me.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usuperrube.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SuperRube</A]&nbsp; Image at: 9/5/02 5:31:07 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:25 am

Molo backed up, frantic, and out of plans. "He's right. . " he thought. "Water and water. . .I can't hurt him at all. . ." he scratched his head. "I'm really in a jam this time. . .great. What a way to die. . smacked on the head by a piece of the Jade Dragon Inn!"

Vance crept closer, a psychotic grin appearing on his face. "Say goodbye, boy. . .then your power will be mine."

"What am I talking about?!" Molo said, as Vance lined up for a swing. "I'm too young to die!" he shouted, and jumped as high as he could, grabbing onto a roof and hoisting himself up. Vance cursed, and fired a jetstream up, which Molo quickly nullified with his own.

"But what can destroy water?!" Molo said, looking around. "If I get too close to a fire I'll get hurt myself. . .oh man. . .what am I going to do?!"

Choark

Lazy post whee

Unread postby Choark » Thu Sep 05, 2002 5:17 am

"@#%$, looks like that guy got that kid on the run too" The dogboy watched with excitment as the fight continued. Without knowing it, Kykye's new "ability" started to "fire" up when his emotions got a little going, and thus, while wtching the fire, his hand started creating fire again.

So when he went to swat a bothersome fly that buzzed in front of his face he nearly took off his own eyebrows with a sudden surge of flame came from them.

"Woah!" Kykye suddenly backed up from his hand, an odd thing to look at, and watched it closely.

"Fire?" '@#%$, i I mean, crap. The heat must be getting to me.. really badly to'

Kykye had not watched where he had backed off to however, and the fasination of his hand had taken over his basic survival instints.

He now stood in the same street as Vance did, a little behind and up from him...

OOC : I look forward to Rubes new post in this RP

MAVIS WALKED DOWN THE STREET SOME MORE! :D!

Or maybe he'll introduce a plot twist.

MAVIS TIED HER LACES TOGETHER! THEN WALKED SOME MORE! :D! )

Divinegon2130

Re: Lazy post whee

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:52 pm

Char'rynn simply kept watching the fight for a bit, still having the arrow ready to fire, but not having the bowstring pulled back. Whoever the other guy was, he had this kid cornered. And the dogboy had backed up into view of the two....

At this point, the righteous half of her started to emerge again. Suddenly, she felt she had to get involved to stop the problem. She couldn't let a kid suffer. Especially to someone that power-hungry... She hesitated, though, not sure if she was capable of stopping him.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Lazy post whee

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Sep 05, 2002 6:21 pm

Vance suddenly turned, his attention temporarily diverted on the inujin who had just stepped into his view.

". . .what are you doing, boy?!" he shouted, now turning to the dog. He prepared another jetstream in his fist. "If you make one sudden move, you'll be choking on a fist full of water! And don't think you'll have it as easy as that fool up there did. . .you're not hosting any powers!"

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs