Espylocopa!!! The Dark Summon!!!!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Espylocopa!!! The Dark Summon!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 am

*OOC: Well since we have to start kinda new here... time to do a slight recap.*

Recap: A Forbidden Island holding a deep dark secret has been breached by a group of cloaked strangers. Ash has met with his old girlfriend Yarrie the Elven girl who was there long ago when Ash died after fighting the monster Merr.

Whelan it seems has also gotten himself into some trouble, and seeks to get some retribution for being screwed over.

But there are members of the group put on guard point that will be more than a match for all who try to pass.

(sorry can't remember much after that. If you had a character, please post a mini-recap of some of your previous posts in the old thread when you post here.)

Slophyl waited, she hated being on guard duty. But if Trellayne wanted it... she would have to abide. She wondered how Diego was doing.

Diego was currently getting ready to combat the intruder, the young Whelan.

"What do you think you're doing back here? Didn't you learn your lesson when we kicked you off our boat?" he asked Whelan as he prepared to face his enemy in combat.

Slophyl yawned and twirled her chain-whip.

Back in Doma...

Ash was still taking in much of the current situation... but he managed to reply. "The Forbidden Isle? Yes, I remember hearing about it... what happened?" he asked.

Yarrie took in a deep breath, "Someone has penetrated the Black Doors of the Temple, and have gained access inside. You do know what's in there don't you?" she asked.

Ash pondered... and thought back. Past current events and to his distant past.

"Doesn't it hold some spell..." he replied. Yarrie sighed, she knew she'd have to tell him, but not right now.

"We need some more people to come along... know of any?" she asked. <p>>For Her I can be... a hero.<</p>

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Espylocopa!!! The Dark Summon!!!!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:46 am

Recap: Deinar had been drinking away his sorrows in an unspecified tavern, having been unable to find decent work for some months. Btw, for a short profile of Deinar, [url=http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/_r/characters.html>this</a] is where you need to be going.

Choark

Justine looked up

Unread postby Choark » Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:59 am

Seeing the two he met on the road, Justine smiled and jumped up onto his feet and greeted the two with a friendly pat on the back and ordered a few more beers, then returned to his seat. Flipping it so he sat on it so the back was facing the same way he was he leaned on it and smiled at the two.

"Well partners, I think I remember something about a meal right?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Justine looked up

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:00 pm

Deinar, who had already been eyeing this man strangely due to his strange clothing (he was, you may not remember it, but he was), let out at a little snigger at what he did with his chair.

IM: Show off...meh, I suppose everybody's gotta have a gimic.

Jak Snide

Kehlan moves.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:19 pm

Kehlan had been seated at the bar, keeping to himself while drinking ale. He turned around, watching the other three and waiting for a reply from Magdin.

(OOC: What did I miss in the week that has passed? Apart from that mentioned above of course.)

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Kehlan moves.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:32 pm

(Not much, Jak.)

Deinar shook his head and went back to scanning the room, checking out the people the strange man had called over.

O.O!!!!!!

"Kehlan!"

His jaw dropped as the priest sat down beside him. He had wondered what had happened to him when they had parted ways. Sure the guy wasn't your typical priest, but he had been damn useful to have around.

Deinar looked the "giant" up and down.

He had been getting a lot more work when he was travelling with the guy, too...

<p>"No....no....enough with the doom fetish already!" </p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:13 pm

Kehlan looked over at Deinar, suddenly recognising the man he'd met back in his hometown.

"Deinar! Wart bring yer teh these parts, friend?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:16 pm

"Lack of work. Doma's as good a place as any to get it in. And yet I still can't find any. Well, not anything that will satisfy my financial needs, anyway."

Deinar sighed and fondled the glass on the bar, once again empty.

"So, what have you been up to since we parted ways on the road? And do you know how R'aim's doing?" <p>
"No....no....enough with the doom fetish already!"
"One suggests to one that one ought not to feed one's own kitten with a most splendid meal of burger, chips, fish fingers, and sausages, including a liberal amount of salt, pepper, and vinegar, or any of the forementioned's component parts." </p>

Choark

Whats this?

Unread postby Choark » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:23 pm

"Hey mate? This a friend of yours?" Justine turned his seat to face Deinar and gave a friendly wave. "Why not park yourself over here to talk partner? We gots the room and all! And a free meal might be in it for you. Plus shouting over the bar ain't to friendly like, nor will it please the other customers, right?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Whats this?

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:27 pm

Blaze looked from Justine to Kehlan, thinking hard. On the one hand, he might find himself doing something stupid, on the other....

A free meal's not something to laugh at...

"Shall we, Kehlan?" <p>
"One suggests to one that one ought not to feed one's own kitten with a most splendid meal of burger, chips, fish fingers, and sausages, including a liberal amount of salt, pepper, and vinegar, or any of the forementioned's component parts." </p>

Jak Snide

Kehlan talks and walks. Quite a feat.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:31 pm

Kehlan rose, and began to walk over to where Justine and Magdin were sitting, while looking over his shoulder at Deinar.

"The lass. Ne'er herd a wurd from er about 'er since shoi parted ways."

He sat down, motioning for Deinar to join them.

"As fer mehself, oi been travlin'. Oive 'eard things about teh Norden lands, and oi decided teh see 'em fer mehself."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Kehlan talks and walks. Quite a feat.

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:47 pm

"Thats a shame. She was a nice girl."

Deinar rose an joined the group at the table.

"Good to hear you've been keeping yourself busy though. I have to tell ya, since leaving the company of the two of you my life's taken a downhill spiral. Its a shame. Makes me really miss that prison cell, y'know?"
<p>

Jak Snide

*posts*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:14 pm

Kehlan cocked his head backwards and laughed, scareing one of the patrons at a nearby table.

"Naw, oim sher yer'll foind some wurk fer yehself soon enough. Besoids, yeh dunna look seh bad roit naw."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: *posts*

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:31 pm

The mercenary shrugged and leaned back in his chair, looking at Kehlan thoughtfully.

'You speak truly, and this is because I still have money from previous jobs. But it won't last much longer, and what'll I do then?' <p>

Jak Snide

*strokes beard*

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:36 pm

Kehlan looked upwards in thought for a moment, stroking his beard.

"Carnt soi I rightleh know." he said as he looked back down at Deinar.

Edited by: Jak Snide&nbsp; Image at: 4/23/02 6:36:35 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: *strokes beard*

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:43 pm

"Which is pretty much my point." Deinar replied thoughtfully. "I'm just hoping some work comes along soon.."

(OOC: This would be an EXCELLENT point for Ash to show up. It would mystical, or something...:þ) <p>

Jak Snide

Indeed!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:47 pm

(OOC: In fact, it's so perfect I shall stop posting and go revise for a big nasty test now, finaly free of the adictive RP!

For the moment...

*Dum Dum Dum* )

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Indeed!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 23, 2002 3:12 pm

(*GASP!*) <p>

Choark

woah

Unread postby Choark » Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:57 pm

Justine, while this conversation was going on, was too busy enjoying the sites of the tavern. Well, he was enjoying the sites of a local girl withwhom he never saw before.
' Now she's one fit lass '

( OOC : <.< okay, a little filler ... and to make sure everyone knows I'm still here ^^;; )

Jak Snide

Ahem.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:06 pm

(OOC: *bumps*

Anyone else going to make a post?)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

The plot is put into motion...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:58 am

Ash and Yarrie walked down the streets of Doma. Yarrie had her arms wrapped around Ash's left arm as they strode down the street. Her head rested on his shoulder.

Ash was very excited to see Yarrie again. Sure she was a bit more taller than he remembered her.

They had to go get prepared for a trip across the ocean. Maybe also get some people to join in their quest.

Then they had to get a memo granting permission to use a ship...

But that wouldn't take TOO long.

Back on the Island...

Slophyl folded her arms, the bells on her shirt sleeve jingled. Guarding was such a boring job...

Back with the Group...

Trellayne turned to the rest of his group. There were four people remaining. He looked the last member in the back.

"Glad you could make it. I'm sure someone fight worthy will come." he talked to the person. The stranger under the cloak folded his arms and sighed in impatience.

"I know you only to face Him. But be patient... soon we will be done here. Then you can do whatever you want." assured Trellayne.

The stranger unfolded his arms and looked up at Trellayne. Trellayne could see the warriors armor underneath. The rather large sword he carried was quite impressive. "You're obviously angered at losing to him. But we will make it worth your while." assured Trellayne.

The group headed onward deeper into the temple...

Whelan2000us

Re: The plot is put into motion...

Unread postby Whelan2000us » Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:46 pm

(OOC:Stupid rad-tag-faggin-fuck!! In any case I've registered to the new board and will cut and paste what I put in the old one.)

"Damn forgot that bending light trick doesn't work in the rain or when I'm this wet. Well I better do something before he warns the others." Whelan stepped out before the barberous Diego. "I know what your thinking big guy, this boy must think I'm the A-typical ignorant barbarian right? I try to never underestimate anything I come across, but I must apologize for trying such a cheap ploy on an obvious warrior like yourself." Diego didn't seem impressed by this as he took a step closer with his weapon drawn. "I will say this much though that I wasn't kiding about sinking your boat." Whelan then depressed a button on his gauntlet as a huge explosion erupted from the docked ship. Hoping this might distract Diego for a brief moment, Whelan attacked without hesitation after detonating the ship. "RISING DRAGON SLASH!!"

(OOC:Next move goes to Ash...)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Apr 27, 2002 1:51 am

Diego backed away as quick as possible but not before getting slashed upside the chest, ripping his vest and leaving a good sized gash on the left side of his chest. With his left hand he wiped up some of the blood.

"Impressive young one." he said as he wiped the blood on his pants.

Diego spun his axe and swung at Whelan with the flat side of the axe facing up....

Back with Slophyl...

She heard an explosion. Someone must've come already. She ignited her chain-whip and waited.

Back with the Group...

The whole group turned around at the sound of the explosion.
The stranger Trellayne had been speaking with started to walk towards the direction the explosion came from.

"Hold it! Let whoever it is come to us. Save your strength, you'll need it for later." ordered Trellayne as he held up his hand to stop the warrior.

The cloaked warrior seemed to turn his head towards Trellayne in disgust. Trellayne stepped towards him again, with a scowl on his face. "Just remember who found you and took you in when you were close to death..." he hissed at the warrior.

The cloaked warrior stood down and the group continued... <p>>For Her I can be... a hero.<</p>

Whelan2000us

Unread postby Whelan2000us » Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:11 pm

(OOC: As things go I will either delete, modify, or whatever if this disagrees with Ash or anybody.)

As the axe connected with Whelan's head a unexpected thing happened as Whelan's entire body seemed to poof into thin air. Whether or not this caught Diego by surprise the sword Whelan held was floating in front of the barbarian.
*-meanwhile part way into the cave*

"Barbarian's can be great fighters and may or may not be dumb, but just about all of them can't see through illusions. Seeing how I couldn't use a magic charge to cloak I might as well have made another mirror image and use my sword's dance ability to provide just enough disrtaction to get inside. That and my blowing up of their ship, but now I don't have my sword with me and I have only (*checks mp bar*) 2 charges left. At least my sword will detain that Diego for a good while." As Whelan passed the next corner to be confronted by a flamming-whip wielding woman. "Oh bitch'n!"

*Next turn to Ash or whoever*

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:22 pm

(OOC: Whelan sure does talk a lot for a guy on his own. o.o)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Espylocopa!!! The Dark Summon!!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:39 am

Diego slashed at the floating sword. Nothing happened.

"Dammit... he tricked me." growled Diego as he turned to look behind him.

Back with Slophyl...

She suddenly saw a young man appear in front of her. Since she didn't hear much racket up ahead she figured she must've somehow slipped past Diego.

She charged up her whip. "Fun ends here." she hissed as she lashed her chain whip at Whelan.

Back with the Group...

The cloaked warrior kept looking back, yearning for battle. Trellayne noticed this. "Calm yourself. You must not let your wants and desires overcome your better judgement." he said as they neared a large stone door, with two statues adorning it.

"Ah... we are here." he said. He looked towards the person next to him, who was holding the Elven Girl on his shoulder.

The person walked up towards the door and placed the girl on the floor in front of the door and statues.

There was an eerie silence...

Then a slight rumble as the statues came to life.

They gazed down at the girl, their lifeless eyes lit up a luminescant blue and turned towards the group.

An ancient voice spoke. "Why do you wish to use the Wild Card Espylocopa? Don't you know the danger you are trying to possess?" asked the voice.

Back in Doma...

(OOC: Now if anyone would like to join in this quest, please do so.)

Ash had gotten the memo and the permit. They had their ship. They had their equipment. They needed people to join with them.

Ash scratched his chin, "Where would we get some help?" he asked Yarrie. His former love shook her head.

Ash then thought about ChristyDia. (IM: Damn... I need to let her know... but what about Yarrie?) he thought to himself.

(OOC: alright... getting the story moving.) <p>>For Her I can be... a hero.<</p>

Griever

I can't believe me is st00pid...

Unread postby Griever » Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:42 am

(OOC: Hey, this is Nick, um, for some reason I registered as Griever. Old habits die hard. But hey, I'll get used to it. Just understand who dis be, I'll fix it laterz.)
-----------------------

Magdin sat down across from Justine. This new character knew Kehlan, but frankly, Magdin didn't care. He just needed a glass of water.

IM: Heh... now I'll only need wait until they order their drinks.

Jak Snide

Back at the tavern...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Apr 28, 2002 4:15 pm

(OOC: Right. Who is in the pub with Kehlan, Deinar, Justine and Magdin?)

Kehlan nodded, a little upset to see his good friend out of work. He didn't normally care much for the mercenary life. The rewards it brought meant little to him. However he was always open to the idea of exploration, and with Deinar by his side he was sure any job they took would be a good one.

"Werl, wher' do yer think yeh can foind some wurk 'round 'ere then?"

Whelan2000us

Whip it good.

Unread postby Whelan2000us » Sun Apr 28, 2002 7:16 pm

"Princess, Princess,Princess... ahem...woops. Sorry about that."
Slophyl had lashed and caught Whelan by the wrist and then sent him flying up against the cavern wall. "Damn that hurt. You sure a cruel Mistress." Whelan activated his sheild that was contained in his gauntlet and got back up to face Slophyl, but not before she snagged his leg and tossed Whelan back down the other side of the cave. "You keep this up and we'll have to start going out or people are gonna think somethings terribly wrong with us."

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uwhelan2000us.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Whelan2000us</A] at: 4/28/02 11:19:13 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Wonder what I'd look like in a sailor suit...?

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sun Apr 28, 2002 7:43 pm

'Well, the docks are always a good place to start, if you can stand the salt air and the rolling motion of the sea. Other than that...I could go see if there are any bounties worth following up.' Thats all that I can think of off the top of my head, or at least, all that I can think of that I might consider.'

Deinar sat back and scratched the side of his head idly.

'Did someone say something about a meal...?

Choark

Un-sure how we fit in with Ash >.>

Unread postby Choark » Mon Apr 29, 2002 1:45 am

Justine jumped back up in his seat at the mention of the meal. "Thats right partner, our meal is being paid for by that lovely old guy over there" and with that Justine pointed his fingers (shaped like a gun) to Magdin.

( OOC : <.< I'm un-sure if Ash or anybody else is actually in the tavern with us )

"and as for work. . . well I'm in agreement with the new guy here" Justine pointed his finger back to Deinar. "The docks have some wonderful jobs for those inclined to do so, personally I fear being trapped in the same place with those guys all out to sea, never know what they'll start thinking." Justine didn't mention anything of the bounties, though he himself was going to check after the meal. <p><table border="2" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2"> <tr> <td>Image</td> <td> Number One Spaz!</td> <td>Image</td> </tr> </table> </p>

Jak Snide

Aye, I'm thinking the same thing Cho...

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Apr 29, 2002 8:12 am

Kehlan dropped into his own though, remembering the sights and smells of the docks from back home. He wouldn't mind going to see how similar the docks around here were to the ones he remembered.

Griever

Unread postby Griever » Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:08 pm

"So, what're we all eatin'?"

Magdin gazed at Deinar. "I don't know ye, but I'm aimin' to use up my coins. Yer welcome to join us."

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: ...

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:57 am

Deinar nodded his head gratefully at Magdin.

'I would like that. I'll have whatever there special is today, if they have one.'

<p>

Choark

>.> I think we'll need Ash to come and find us. . .

Unread postby Choark » Wed May 01, 2002 3:50 am

Justine gave a huge grin, this, This!, was what he had been waiting for. At last he was going to have a decent meal, it had been so long since he had eaten anything other then an apple, or prehaps a badly burnt lizard. Pointing to the Flame Grilled Super Combo Surprise and ording a few bottles of whiskey, Justine prepaired himself for a good meal.

"So, guys, as we're all looking for conversation and such and while we wait for the food to arrive whats say we have a little talk. I haven't been to this side of the map much. . ." Justine lied there for no perticluar reason, other then sparking off conversation "so any of you gents going to tell an outsider whats to be found here?"

Jak Snide

Mmm...food....

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed May 01, 2002 11:08 am

Kehlan shrugged at Justine.

"Oim new teh this region mehself." he said, casting a glance at the menu, selecting something cheap, yet filling.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

More plot action!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed May 01, 2002 11:37 am

The statues eyes stopped glowing. The Elven girl looked scared as she felt as if her entire body had been scanned.

The ominous voice sounded again "You have the key. You may proceed." and with that the doorway slowly rumbled open.

Trellayne looked fanatical. "YES... we have done it. Soon the power will be ours." he said triumphantly.

Before they proceeded he turned towards the group.

"We've come a long way. No turning back now. Someone is right behind us. We need someone to stay behind and guard this point." he said to the group. The cloaked warrior seemed anxious to do the job, and Trellayne could tell. He turned to another member. "Jaggie, you stand guard." he ordered. The cloaked warrior seemed to be enraged, as he put his hand on the handle of his blade.

Trellayne held his hand up again to him. "I may still need you if there is any possible danger down the road in this temple. So calm down." he said to the warrior. This seemed to calm the swordsman down.

Jaggie threw off his robes. Underneath was a Drow Elf, in elaborate clothing. He was really thin, and looked even pale for a drow. He had large dagger in both hands. "I will noat let you doon Trellan." he said in a weak voice as he set up his guard point next to the doors.

The cloaked warrior kneeled down and picked up the elven girl who was shaking. He threw her tied up body over his shoulder and the group proceeded.

Back in Doma...

Ash and Yarrie arrived at the docks...

"Hope you know where the Forbidden Island is, cause I don't know." said Ash as they walked along the docks.

Yarrie nodded and she rested her head on Ash's shoulder. Ash smiled, but couldn't get ChristyDia out of his head...

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: More plot action!!!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Wed May 01, 2002 12:55 pm

Deinar turned to the "cowboy", smiling.

'Well now, from my limited experience, the real point of interest this side of the map is this very city. If anything interesting's happening, there's a very high chance Doma'll be involved somehow.'

Choark

Food - and hopefully moving plot along

Unread postby Choark » Thu May 02, 2002 3:30 am

Tucking into the food and whiskey that was delievered Justine nodded at what Deinar said.

"Makes sence for *chomp* such a *gulp* big place like this *chomp* to be active and all." As the meal continued Justine gave out stories of himself in no short supply, barely giving anyone else a chance to actually talk.

The stories were some of the most fantasic put together fictions you could imagine, with Justine saving many damels and maidens ( then of course the maidens stop being maidens ^_- ) from all sorts of hardened criminals and thugs. If you took everthing he said to be true, then Justine in a span of three years had killed more people then the ranks of the Doma army and city guards put together and had three time that many lovers.

It all did manage to bring a light friendly tone to the group, which was what Justine was after. If nothing else, it'll hopefully mean when the bill came the old guy paying wouldn't get to p@*&ed off.

When all was finished, Justine asked a simple question.

"So what you all going to do now?"

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: Food - and hopefully moving plot along

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu May 02, 2002 2:39 pm

'Well, while your company has been very interesting, I think I'm going to make a move down to the docks, see what there is on offer. Nice to meet you all, especially you again Kehlan. And thankyou very much for the meal.'

He bowed, then exited the tavern in the direction of the docks.

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs