Espylocopa!!! The Dark Summon!!!!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Whelan2000us

Re: Indeed.

Unread postby Whelan2000us » Sun Aug 18, 2002 4:13 am

IM: So as long as I get away from Ash I have only the entire elven race to worry about coming after me and....oh @#%$ it's my turn again....

"Slice and dice!!"

Whelan rolled on the ground just in front of one of the remaining gargoyles and came up as a spinning top holding his blade right above his head with the blade pointing outwards while twirling voilently like a twister in one place.

Jak Snide

Back!

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:19 pm

(OOC: I'm back from my holiday, and it seems that Ash has got his GMing groove on. The battle is all his then. Good to see this RP hasn't died.)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

GMING ACTION! Whelan and Gargoyle C!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:47 pm

The Slice and Dice technique did a good number on the Stone Gargoyle, each time the blade hit into the beast, bits and pieces flew off.

But while the attack was intended to destroy the creature, it just severely injured it. The Gargoyle was still standing. The creature returned the favor by slashing at the young warrior with it's claws. Whelan tried to evade the slash, but the creature still managed to strike his left arm. The cuts were deep, but not as bad as it would have been if he hadn't been able to evade the blunt of that attack..

(Whelan now has an injury on his arm, but not as bad as it would've been. He just has to bandage it or have Kehlan deal with it after the battle.)

(Justine's (Choark) turn)

Choark

Re: GMING ACTION! Whelan and Gargoyle C!

Unread postby Choark » Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:59 am

Justine started dancing around the other gargolye while humming a tune to himself and twirling his rope around his head. The Cowboy was seriously enjoying himself and didn't seem to mind the danger he was in at all.

You don't want to dance with me all night do you buddy? Don't know about you, but I'd rather spend some quality time with a lady."

Waiting for the gargolye to loose its temper and charge at him, he darted out of the way of its assult and began trying to lasso the creature up.

OOC : Quite simple attack... >> He first tries to get the feet out from under the oppent and tie them up. Then works to the hands , then finally ties the head in a uncomftable postion. I doubt the rope will hold any stone gargolye long if it works... but hopefully keep it busy for a turn or something.

Jak Snide

Stepping in, as requested by Ash.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:32 pm

As the creature lunged at Justine, the cowboy nimbly stepped aside, the lasso flying from his hand and ringing itself around one of the creatures legs. Not what he'd intended, but the creature seemed mostly occupied with trying to reach and gnaw through the rope now.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Stepping in, as requested by Ash.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:37 pm

As the creature was preoccupied with getting itself free, it just gave an clean opening for the others in the party to attack it.

Which just happened to be the eldest of the party, who was getting pretty anxious to get back into the fray.

(Magdin's turn)

Nick Shogun

KIBUJO!!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:16 pm

Magdin took not a second longer than needed to react. He strode toward the gargoyle as it tried to struggle free, his heavy armor keeping him from simply running at it. In a moment, he stood at its side. The creature looked up at him from its position on its belly.

"You monster!! You'll feel my cold blade!!" the elderly man shouted, trying to sound as cool and brave as possible. Then he drove his Ice-Enchanted saber down into the gargoyle's neck.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

GMING ACTION!!!! GO!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:48 pm

The blade came down and hit into the neck area of the stone creature. The attack created a large crack in the stone skin of the gargoyle. The creature reared back and snarled at Magdin with menace.

Though extremely wounded, the monster was still standing and still in good shape to fight. It finally managed to free itself from the lasso as well.

(This gargoyle is pretty well injured now, from being hit with the "Ice Edge" and "Slice and Dice".)

(Yarrie's Turn)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: GMING ACTION!!!! GO!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:47 pm

Yarrie decided to finally do something. She rushed towards the gargoyles, blade in hand. She slashed the gargoyle that hadn't been attacked yet, leaving the injured ones to the others as she assaulted her current target, then spin-kicked it in the face, while she finished up with an uppercut slashing technique. The gargoyle fell back a few centimeters, not expecting that attack.

But it did little to it, just a few marks on it's face from her Thin Blade she had. This Yarrie knew would happen, but she had to do SOMETHING.

(Ash's Turn)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: GMING ACTION!!!! GO!!!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:14 pm

No sooner had Yarrie attacked the monster when she saw a flash of metal fly across the room and strike into the Beast's stone exterior. A loud banging clack sound could be heard. Ash had seemingly been waiting for this opening and had taken the initiative while the beastly gargoyle was off guard.

The attack seemed pretty effective, but not to the extent Ash had hoped. There was indeed a very large and deep crack in the skin of gargoyle, but it certainly didn't show any signs of slowing down.

Choark

Quick inbetween post post

Unread postby Choark » Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:22 pm

Justine whistled through his teeth briefly.

"These brutes are tougher then the hide of a war horse!"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

The Last Post

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Aug 31, 2002 3:53 am

(ooc- Well... as much as it pains me to do this... with Blaze Yamato Spirit unable to get on and now Nick Shogun without the Net, I've decided that this RP is now officially dead. This is not the olden days... these people's characters have been in this rp for way too long to make their sudden and abrupt leaving make sense. So this RP is now dead. But unlike some people... my rps never really DIE. I just write the ending to it from where it was and end it the way i wanted it. I'll be writing the fic explaining what will happen to all the characters and the ending of Espylocopa. Sorry, but this has to be. Think I wanted it this way? But it's unavoidable now. This was one @#%$ fun rp while it lasted. But the storyline will never fade. I try to make it that way.)

---Ash

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs