Queen of Swords

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Laziness does not prevail!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:29 am

Ash wasn't sleeping, he was sitting over by the window. He had his sword out, it was leaning up against the bedpost next to him. He was watching the streets, to see if anything was stirring.

IM: Something's wrong in this town... I have to find out what.

After the events in the morning and in the courtroom, he hadn't done much afterwords. He ordered little food and had at least got his shirt back on. He wondered if the others were sleeping well...

Archmage144

Re: A short one... 2x

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:31 am

Hakaril blinked, trying to come to grips with the world of the living again after sleeping, and stared at Mrs. Ryujin for a moment before it hit him who he was speaking with.

"Mrs. Ryujin!" Hakaril sputtered, any aura of confidence he seemed to exude earlier melting like margarine on a hot day. "I..Mrs. Ryujin, I'm so sorry about your son..."

The archmage sighed audibly, trying not to panic. "Who's after you? Tell me, and I'll see what I can do..."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:41 pm

"He wasn't my son..he was my husband..." the poor woman looked on the verge of tears, "And...and.....EVERYONE is after me! Everyone's acting all strange!" A few loud shouts could be heard down the hall and she yelped, skittering into Hakaril's room.

By now, Vince and Ash also heard angry knocking on their doors, accompanied by yelling.

"What the hell is going on?!" Ara grumbled and opened her door, almost met with a pitchfork to the chest, "Holy @#%$!" The ryuuzoku backed away from the door are townsfolk began to crowd her room. "Hey hey, I got bailed! Buzz off!"

"Her!" one of the townsfolk shouted, instigating similar cries from the mob, "HER!"

"Um....no not me!"

"Not her!"

"...that's right! Not her! Not me!" O_o;; And I thought mages were smart "Right so...you leave me alone now....."

"....know her!" the townsfolk charged again.

"Gah! Damnit!" the ryuuzoku shimered a bright gold and slipped away from the mob, reappearing right outside the hotel.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:49 pm

Ash turned towards the loud knocking and yelling. He did not like the looks of this and got up. He picked his chair up as he walked towards the door. He proppedd the chair up against the doorknob as he got closer to the door. "Who is it?" he asked as he awaited the answer.

ChancellorSmartz

Aren't mobs wai?

Unread postby ChancellorSmartz » Fri Aug 16, 2002 5:18 pm

Today was a very bad day. After being arrested, being placed in a hold spell, forced to sleep in a barn, AND had to attend court, he doesn't see how it could get any worse...until now.

There he was in his room face down in his bed and there was the door, being knocked on REALLY hard. If he had the chance, he would bash through the door and choke the knocker right then and there.

But he was tired.

So lazily, he got up and approched the door and opened it up. And without looking at who it is, he screamed, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!"

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs