Sharku'u !!!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
SALSAlys

Sharku'u !!!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 23, 2002 9:46 am

A lithe grey form swam through the water in Val'Ri Bay, deep below the surface of the waves, but going closer to the shores around the Bay.

She had a lean frame, muscled but light. The tail was probably the most powerful of all her limbs, protruding from just above where buttocks met back on a human. Her skin was a smooth grey, and her eyes were pure black, large and deep-set on a thin, sharply angled face. Her hair was a dull auburn, going from a bit below the crown to a small point at the nape of the neck, and resembled fur more than it did hair.

And she continued swimming...

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Remarte's first RP!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 23, 2002 12:13 pm

The Former Demon Huntsman Remarte' walked along the beach, it had been a while since he left the legions of Hell, and it had been about a month almost since he met with the only other person he had ever cared for in his entire exsistence, the Drow-Half known as Diikoi. Sadly it seemed that the girl didn't have the same feelings for him as he did for her.

The cool mist from the waves felt good as he strolled along the coast. His large black pupiless eyes scanned the peaceful horizon... then he caught the form of something streaming across the horizon....

His eyes, with their hawk-like vision focused in on the form, it looked like... a shark.

"Bizarre." he said as he wondered what it could be... his quiver and bow were a few feet away... he felt like he might need them if this thing turned out to be hostile.

SALSAlys

Yay!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 23, 2002 4:35 pm

The shark-like creature continued to the coast, staying deep along the bottom of the water. Closer, she could see that one of the land-dwellers was watching.

He looks strong. If I can kill him, or better yet, capture him... it could amend for my infertility.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Yay!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 23, 2002 4:46 pm

(OOC: OO)

Remarte' walked over to his bow and quiver, all the time eyeing the thing in the water. He picked up his weaponry, it made feel a bit more secure.

IM: There was once talk of more halfbreeds out there... course there was more than just the cat-beings, wolf-beings, and dog creatures. This could be a forgotten race... or one that is isolationist.

He then focused in more on the creature, to his horror... it was staring right at him. "Oh @#%$..." he gasped...

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 23, 2002 4:47 pm

(ooc: wow! can i join? please?)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu May 23, 2002 6:06 pm

(OOC: SALSA--is it ok for me to introduce the merfolk in? Is this RP in the past, future, or what? o_o; *confused*)

SALSAlys

More people!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 23, 2002 6:33 pm

(OOC: Sure, bring 'em in! And it's in the present.)

He's seen me... and what's that he holding? She had never seen a bow before, since projectile weapons of that sort didn't function too well underwater.

Suddenly, the sharku'u was out of the water, light bared on her form. Her ears were visible now, long and pointed, and faint winged shadows at her neck indicated gills. Her hands had unusually long, clawed fingers, with webbing connecting them. Her feet were like flippers, and her whole body was lean. She wore a sort of chest-wrap of some kind of skin, rendering her almost flat-chested, and a small loincloth of similar material.

She was surprisingly quick, as if the daily struggle against water pressure gave her speed, and she lunged at the man.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: More people!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 23, 2002 6:52 pm

Remarte' immediately dove backwards...

IM: Yeah... definately hostile.

He didn't have enough time to bring out an arrow, so he brought the bow up and swung it at the shark-creature...

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 23, 2002 7:24 pm

(ooc: *looks at the "subject"*...so is this a yes?...)

SALSAlys

Yepperooni!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 23, 2002 7:47 pm

(OOC: Yep, it's a definite YES!)

The woman— actually girl, if Remarte' was paying attention... she couldn't have been more than fifteen years old— was expecting an attack, and dodged. Her arm snaked out, one hand gripping his bicep hard enough for her claws to draw blood, as her other hand seized the bow, trying to snatch it from his grasp. However, she lacked the sheer strength to do so, and snapped at it instead, her sharp teeth threatening to splinter it to pieces.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 23, 2002 7:59 pm

in a nearly spot was a little kid, he was watching Remarte and the shark-like creature, he didnt know who they were or what they were doing, he just was there, then curiously he walked towards them..

SALSAlys

Let's all cheer!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 23, 2002 8:15 pm

She couldn't smell as well above land, but the girl could see another of the land-dwelling foods coming closer. Some of them were carnivorous, such as the sharks that ate the smaller fish, she remembered.

"<No! He's MY prey!>" she shouted at him, her voice low and hissing, speaking in a guttural growl. She wasn't speaking Common, though.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 5/24/02 12:16:31 am

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 23, 2002 8:23 pm

the kid went a little closer, he didnt know that he was in great danger, then he just sat down, like if he was waiting for something

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

an attempt to free oneself....

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 23, 2002 8:34 pm

Remarte' was suprised by the speed of this opponent and while they were locked in a deadly "embrace" grabbed her arm and fell back into a backflip, attempting to kick the shark creature off him...

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 23, 2002 8:38 pm

the little boy applauded
-clap clap clap-
he was amused with the fight!

Nick Shogun

New RP! w00t!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu May 23, 2002 8:56 pm

The sky was silent, but in the distance, music was playing. Thru the mountains lay paths unturned, lying without tread for ages. But a rickety cart broke that silence. Distilled ages of crumbling granite came pouring down.

The music was from within, from a man beneath a hood and a cart ridden with knotches and knicks. Not quite a whistle, but a dangerous sort of music. The kind of music you hear when evil is en route.

SALSAlys

Yay!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 23, 2002 10:21 pm

(OOC: I don't think the mountains are close enough by the bay for our chars to notice... Nick, can you bring 'im in closer?)

She went tumbling, rolling onto her back. Her tail propelled her into an akward backwards somersault, and she went into a crouch, teeth bared as she hissed at Remarte'.

And the little boy's clapping...

Is he trying to summon others? she thought. She lunged at him suddenly, catching one arm and twisting it behind his back painfully.

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 23, 2002 11:30 pm

eeeeeeek!
let me go!

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: ...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 23, 2002 11:40 pm

(OOC: Can the Sharku live on land? Since the girl and the boy are now on the beach)

Remarte' was now lying on his back in the shallow end of the ocean.

IM: Such speed...*rolls over onto his stomach*

Remarte' saw the shark creature grabbing a young boy. "Hold it!! He's just a child!!!!" he yelled at her holding his hand up.

IM: Why do i always get in these situations?

He got up, still holding his hand out towards the shark creature, "What are you?" he asked.

SALSAlys

Yay!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 12:24 am

(OOC: They can, but spending more than a few days out of water is bad for them.)

What is he trying to speak to me? she thought, glaring at him malevolently. We don't have the same language... why should it ever become important to learn the language of food?

And bringing THIS creature back wouldn't prove anything.
She gripped the child more tightly, preventing any struggles. But they seem to be protective of their young... although no Sharku'u would ever defend such a foolish child.

The older land-dweller seemed to be trying to find who or what she was. With a savage growl, she jabbed her tail, pointing at herself as she said, "Pyrrha."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri May 24, 2002 12:40 am

Remarte's black pupiless eyes seemed to narrow at the shark creature, from whose features he's now identified as a girl. The creature spoke to him "Pyrrha."

IM: Must be her name...

He wondered why such a foolish child would stray so close to a battle. Since the child has no adults with him, he immediately became Remarte's responsibility.

IM: Hate having to do this stuff.

He pointed at the child, if he couldn't communicate with her through vocal language, he tried a bit of signing language.

He pointed at the child and then pointed to her then moved his arms apart and pointed towards the distance.

IM: Let him go... hope she understands this.

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri May 24, 2002 6:33 am

The tide washed up on the beach, up to the knees of all involved. As it drew back, a shadowy figure, concealed in a navy blue robe, holding a spear, appeared as if from no where, positioned just behind the boy and sharku'u. It was stooped down, knees bent, elbow on one of the knees, the other hand holding the spear, as if using it to support itself off the ground. Two eerie light green glows could be seen from under the hood, and one could almost make out a toothy grin under the veil of shadows...and Pyrrha knew that she had seen his kind before...almost every time they went on their journey to breed. She also knew that it was the one race of the seas too dangerous to be prey...

"[url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uflamingdeth.showPublicProfile?language=EN>FlamingDeth</A:] at: 5/24/02 10:33:21 am
[/i]

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 9:29 am

"<Why should it matter to you? And it's not this child I'm after.>" To prove her point, Pyrrha shoved him away roughly. "<It's him, the one you said might not be native. For me to die is no great loss, since it'd prove my unfitness.>"

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 24, 2002 11:34 am

hey!
that wasn't....NICE!
*the boy took a rock and threw it at pyrrha*
take that monster!

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri May 24, 2002 11:34 am

Remarte' backed up when the newcomer appeared. He listened intently to their tongue to get some sort of idea of what their language is like.

IM: One of the few advantages of being a demon... quick learning of languages...

Well as far as he knew most demons could learn languages awfully fast. It would be really only a matter of time before he would learn this creature's language and be able to understan her plight better.

SALSAlys

Now she's MAD.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 4:25 pm

Pyrrha turned to the boy again, black eyes blazing.

He would be no great trophy, but at least I can assuage my hunger! Again, she grabbed him, savagely preparing to rip his throat out.

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 24, 2002 6:32 pm

gaaaaah!
not again...
LET ME GO!
*the boy gave a bite to pyrrha's arm*
let me gooooooooo!

SALSAlys

!!! Pyrrha hungry! And angry!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 6:41 pm

Pyrrha didn't bite his throat, instead changing directions so that her teeth sank into his shoulder, ripping a small mouthful of flesh out. Her sense of smell was not so good on the land, but the scent of blood made her eyes darken further, and increased her speed and strength.

(OOC: No, the boy is not dead, or even going to die... he can have his arm bandaged later, and he'll be all right. It'll just hurt a lot.)

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 24, 2002 6:51 pm

(OOC:....its ok, i cant remember the last time one of my chars. was hurt like this...and thats the kind of "trigger" i was waiting for!)

(oh my god! that hurts!)
*crying*
let me go! you horrible monster!
*then the boy was surrounded by a red aura, his temperature began to rise, sudenly the boy was on fire!....it was magical fire, because he didnt seem to be hurt by said fire*

SALSAlys

Cool! Um... hot! NIFTY!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 6:56 pm

Pyrrha stepped back with a cry of surprise.

We don't use this kind of magic!

Fortunately, Sharku'u have thick skin, and Pyrrha was no exception. Her tail swung around, thwacking the boy around the knees and tripping him onto the beach, trying to roll him into the water.

ikozaedro

Re: Cool! Um... hot! NIFTY!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 24, 2002 7:24 pm

eeeeek!
*the boy got into the water, and the fire was gone, but just when he got out of it, the fire returned,the boy examined himself*
wooooh! im on fire again!
*the boy, as if he has forgotten about pyrrha or his wound, began to run around like crazy!*
wheeeeeee!

SALSAlys

Re: Cool! Um... hot! NIFTY!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 7:32 pm

Pyrrha stared at the boy.

Is he insane?

She recovered from her shock, though.

How could I prove my worth with HIM? Even if he's a magic-user, he's only a child.

Even quicker than before, she darted behind Remarte', claws pressed against his neck.

"<You're coming with me.>" She didn't care if he understood or not, but she figured that it wouldn't matter.

Nick Shogun

Thru the mountains, thru the woods...

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri May 24, 2002 7:34 pm

He had been traveling for quite sometime now. At least it seemed like it. Ages had passed since he departed from the nearest village. Leaves had fallen and turned to dust.

"Bothersome weather," the traveller muttered.

As the horse-drawn carriage brought it's owner near the backs of a rocky beach, the stranger's deep thoughts were interrupted by the shouting and screaming of humans down near the water.

"What on Gaera is this now? Just when I've got my mind set on something..."

Throwing a pebble at the horse, the man ordered his stallion to turn and head down toward the bay, as he wished to investigate the commotion nearby. As he neared the water, though still hidden in brush, the traveller caught sight of a battle of sorts ensueing. A human male and a young child human, engaged in combat with a race that the young man had never seen before.

"Errgh... I think maybe I'll see what's going on before I advance."

SALSAlys

And to the combat scene we go!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 7:54 pm

Pyrrha couldn't exactly smell or hear the stranger, but had a faint hint of where he was.

Her head spun to the side, looking through the brush as she continued her hold on Remarte'. She didn't see him, though... although several times, her gaze almost found him. Any sudden movement might betray him, though.

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Re: And to the combat scene we go!

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 24, 2002 7:58 pm

(OOC: I'd join, but you seem to have enough players already. Plus joining now would be a bit stupid of me as I'm going on holiday for two weeks the week after next. :þ If you need another player when I get back count me in, Sal.)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 24, 2002 8:00 pm

(OOC: Sure! Luv ya! *big snugglies*)

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Fri May 24, 2002 8:12 pm

(OOC: *given big snuggles* *embarassed grin* Thanks....*^_^*)

ikozaedro

!!!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri May 24, 2002 9:25 pm

wheeeeeeee!
*the boy suddenly stopped*
oh yeah that monster....she is attacking that man!
*the boy took another rock, it caught fire, so he threw the, now flaming, rock at pyrrha*

FlamingDeth

Terribly mysterious...

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri May 24, 2002 9:40 pm

(OOC: Ack! Don't post so fast! @_@)

The shadowy, robed figure, on the other hand, just took a step back. It seemed mildly amused at what was happening.

"<Proteus smiles upon you, it seems...>" it said to the sharku'u. "<I do not condone the assault of children, but he seems to be ignoring the wound. Now that you are attacking one with a fighting chance...>"

The figure looked towards Remarte. "And you..." it spoke, in the common toungue of Igala. "Perhaps you will actually make it out of this alive. You look strong...but then, Sharku'u tend to be vicious when on the hunt."

The figure leaned against it's spear again, no flesh visible under the robe, eyes still eerily glowing...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uflamingdeth.showPublicProfile?language=EN>FlamingDeth</A] at: 5/25/02 1:40:31 am

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Terribly mysterious...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri May 24, 2002 9:51 pm

Remarte' glared back at the stranger, "Hey! I've taken down things worse than her. I'll manage, trust me." said Remarte'.

IM: Fools must think I'm human some how...

Remarte' raised his hand and his bow flew into his palm. It may have been scratched up, but it was still a weapon forged in the fires of Hell, it would repair itself soon. With incredible speed that would probably match the Sharku'u's, he had an arrow already in position. He pulled back and held it there.

IM: Need to use my abilities here.

He spoke in the female's tongue <"Stop!"> he ordered. He already had the arrow zeroed in on her chest.

Next

Return to Gaera Main RPs