Sharku'u !!!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: OK... I'm going to try regaining a bit of GM control her

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:29 am

(OOC: Oro. . .am I *supposed* to lose? o_o;)

'Damn. . .' Molo said. 'I haven't been in the water for so long. . .they definitely have an advantage over me.'

All three were coming at the same time. . .he didn't have much time to think. His water spells would be useless down here. . .all he had were his katanas. . .and they didn't seem to be doing much to the fatty exterior of the sharks. And with three versus one, he was highly outnumbered. 'Ah well. . .' he muttered. 'I *have* been known to be rather rash before. . .' he said, taking the advantage once again, and heading towards the same male shark he had attacked before. It was head to head. . .in any logical situation, he'd be dead in no time. 'I'll make fukazushi out of you soon enough. . .' he smirked, and stopped in his rush towards the shark. The thought of the other two coming behind him was out of his mind for the moment, and he held his swords out, bracing for the impact. He had to do it. . .somehow.

SALSAlys

Nope. Run... I'll leave an opening

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:23 am

The large male grinned, showing nasty, sharp teeth. Then, unpredictably, he used his tail instead, batting the sushijin so that Molokidan looked like a tumbling ball of arms and legs, spinning away from the Sharku'u.

However, though, the katanas were able to make their mark.
The tail tip, where the long, thin flap of tail was, was cut off. The male looked like he was about to close in for the kill, but his lack of a tail hindered him. The other two glanced back at their leader. If the sushijin could recover enough and swim quickly, he might be able to escape... or at least get a head start.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Nope. Run... I'll leave an opening

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:15 am

'Their tails. . .so that's the trick.' he said. He was eager to give them a good thrashing, but thought otherwise, afraid he'd be thrashed himself. Using the bit of raw instinct he had left in him, he shot in the opposite direction, heading for any kind of land structure that he could rest and recupterate at.

SALSAlys

Yepperooni. These guys rely on their tails a lot.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:36 pm

Fortunately for Molokidan, he was heading towards the beach.

Unfortunately, there seemed to be another of the shark creatures on the beach, engaged in combat with another aquatic being.

(OOC: In other words, Pyrrha and gang.)

Meanwhile, the three Sharku'u that Molokidan had left behind didn't seem to care much about his absence. The two uninjured ones circled about the crippled male... then closed in.

The water was stained red.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Newcomer. . .EAT 'IM!

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:46 pm

"What monsters. . ." Molo said, getting out of the water, looking back at the ocean. "Man, am I glad I got out of there."

He immediately turned around to face the 4 or 5 people standing on the beach. . .and one of them was another shark!

"Dammit. . ." he muttered, backing up, his hands on the chopstick katanas inside his pockets. "Out of the frying pan and into the fire. . ."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Newcomer. . .EAT 'IM!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:54 pm

Remarte' turned towards the newcomer.

IM: Damn.... another one from the ocean.

He was getting a bit irritated by all of this, he had just wanted to relax by the beach... now he's getting much more than he wanted in all of this.

He wondered what happened to that kid...

FlamingDeth

*pokes Nick* No cloak anymore, remember?

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Jun 13, 2002 3:19 am

The figure, still standing because it no longer had the cloak, narrowed it's eyes and glared at Niaga. "Who am I?" it responded rhetorically. "I am that which dispenses judgement to the unworthy. I am that which protects, that which defiles, that which creates, and that which destroys. Confronting me is a gamble, which may cost you your very life, or deliver you riches and joys beyond your wildest dreams...now...how much do you really wish to know?"

Nick Shogun

Hrmph...

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:58 am

(well hey, this RP is really confusing with Molo and Sal going from place to place and no one ever responding. I'm totally confused!!)

Niaga grimaced. "I'd like to know how to kill you!" she shouted, flinging a pair of knives at him.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Hrmph...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 13, 2002 2:48 pm

Remarte' watched as the others were fighting. He quietly got a another arrow ready if needed.

FlamingDeth

Blargle...

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:01 pm

(OOC: Ack...I'm considering BSing my way outta this...I honestly didn't mean to become the antagonist here. o.o;;)

The figure betted the knives away with his arm, apparently not giving the blades a second thought, as blood dribbled slowly down his arm. He glared deeply at Niaga.

"You....you have just earned my wrath." he said, eyes beginning to glow more brightly. He began to move his hands about, slowly at first, but quickly speeding up until they wove together in intricate patterns, a glowing blue sphere growing between them.

That stopped suddenly, as the figures eyes seemed to become transfixed at something over in the water. A small smirk spread across his face. "Well...it seems that all that I despise is cropping up to haunt me today..." said he. "Sushijin...I thought we had wiped out the last of you..."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

*GASP* Creepy Premonition Music. . .Engage-o!

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:55 pm

Molokidan's jaw dropped. "Sushijin. . .how. . .how did you know I was a sushijin?!" he backed up cautiously, making sure he didn't step back into the bloody waters. "Who. . .who are you?"

He looked to the man with the cut. . .who exactly was he? In fact, who were all these people?

The outer banks. . .what had Molokidan gotten himself into THIS time?!

SALSAlys

*likes Molokidan's subject line muchly*

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 14, 2002 6:08 pm

"<I don't know WHAT you're talking about,>" snapped Pyrrha, annoyed at her inability to understand their language. "<But I'd rather not have to kill anything, since I'm not hungry enough to eat a whole body.>"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: *likes Molokidan's subject line muchly*

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Jun 14, 2002 6:52 pm

Remarte' looked back over at the new arrival.

IM: Strange... so many races in the water...

He looked back at the two fighting. "Alright... Ash Fanrico at: 6/14/02 10:52:49 pm
[/i]

Nick Shogun

This RP needs to be LESS confusing. I'm here to save us ALL.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:10 pm

Niaga realized what the demon was trying to do and tucked her throwing knives back beneath the folds of her cloak.

"He's right! Let's quit this! I don't know who the enemy is anymore!"

Her elective and prominent speech roared through the open spaces of the area and echoed into everyone's ears.

"Let's make some sense of this!!"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: This RP needs to be LESS confusing. I'm here to save us

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 17, 2002 9:57 pm

Remarte looked at the two fighting creatures, "C'mon now... this is pointless. Things CAN be achieved through talking yah know?" he said as he walked forward, attempting to break up the fight.

FlamingDeth

FD+Writer's Block=Non-descriptive post!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:22 pm

The figure's eyes snapped over to Remarte. "And a demon would know this HOW?" he quiped. He whirled his spear around to Remarte, almost hitting him, but dissipated into a mist it at the last moment.

"...fine. Talk."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: FD+Writer's Block=Non-descriptive post!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Jun 19, 2002 6:02 pm

Remarte' was still getting quite pissed at this person, but that would have to wait. "Well one. Why has it taken you all this long to finally show yourselves?" he asked the both of them.

SALSAlys

OK. If no more posting is near, I shall do some GM control

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 21, 2002 3:00 pm

(OOC: I'm assuming you said it in same language that Pyrrha does.)

"<We have little need for land, or land-dwellers,>" was the shark-girl's reply. "<I was sent to prove my fitness, since I am infertile.>"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: OK. If no more posting is near, I shall do some GM contr

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:13 pm

Remarte' looked over at Pyrrha. His eyes showed that he was sorry. Infertility... it was probably greatly looked down upon in her tribe.

<"Sorry to hear that Pyrrha... I really am."> he said as he stood there. He was glad that things had calmed down.

SALSAlys

9.9 Whoo, words cut off!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:53 pm

"<I don't want your sympathy, or anybody elses,>" she snapped in reply. "<I am strong.>" It was clear that Pyrrha felt strongly about this, as if trying to reaffirm that she was 'fit', despite being infertile.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 6/22/02 3:00:31 am

FlamingDeth

...whee.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:56 am

The group could hear the figure chuckling.

"<...foolish demon. Just look at her. Look at what she was trying to accomplish.>" said he. "<Do you really think she needs, much less wants, your pity? Not only do you claim to be against evil, but you also seem to be incompetant. You must be very respected in the underworld.>"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: ...whee.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Jun 22, 2002 3:19 pm

Remarte' looked back over at the Stranger, <"HEY!! I've turned my back on Hell... what I do with my life is none of your damn concern! Got it?"> said Remarte' who was getting really irritated by this strange fellow.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 22, 2002 4:05 pm

"<You turned your back on your pack?>" Pyrrha found the concept almost impossible, turning the sentence over in her mouth.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:16 pm

Remarte' looked back at Pyrrha <"Yes... cause I got tired of being sent off to die at the hands of a Dark Elf. Also I became friends with a girl... but what I do is my choice. I am a living, breathing, thinking individual! I can choose my own path."> he said as he glared back at the Stranger, the sun reflecting in his Black Pupiless Eyes.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Jun 22, 2002 11:23 pm

Molo scratched his head, watching the people shout at one another. "Um. . .can I get through?" he said, finally, in a meek voice.

FlamingDeth

...whee!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:54 am

The figre, which to those who knew the races of the sea would by now have identified him as a masujin, was chuckling. Most likely at Remarte's strong reactions to what he considered light provocation, though it could have been something else. Suddenly, his chuckling stopped, and he turned to Molokidan.

"No. You can't. I'll deal with you later."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: ...whee!

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:24 pm

"Meep. . ." Molo backed up, sweating nervously.

SALSAlys

Re: ...whee!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:13 pm

Pyrrha was starting to feel more hungry. The previous excitement had kicked her metabolism up, and she began eyeing the sushijin while thinking over Remarte's sentence.

He's strong enough to survive without pack... that's high honor. But to turn his back because of... 'friendship'... She couldn't decide whether that made him weaker or stronger.

The shark girl made a promise to herself that she'd try and find out more about this foreign thing.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Molo is punny ^^

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:09 pm

Now the other one was looking at him! "Oh man. . .this is bad. . ." he thought to himself. "What was I thinking, vacation?! Every other time I've tried to get away for a while I end up in situations like this! I'm in hot water here. . ."

SALSAlys

Re: Molo is punny ^^

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:32 pm

(OOC: Oiyah... it was almost at the bottom of the page. If it's already THIS bad, think about how bad it'll be when our so-called GM has to leave July 8. Maybe we should call this off?)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Molo is punny ^^

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:08 am

(OOC: Wah. . .I don't want to stop. . .is Nick Shogun gone? I havent seen him post. I know that you and Ash are active. . .this was really getting good!)

FlamingDeth

Yerg...

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:22 pm

(OOC: ...I would post something, but I be needin' Ash or Nick to do something first...)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Yerg...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:25 pm

Remarte' walked forward, "This has nothing to do with what I did in the past... this has more to do with the current situation." he said in both dialecs.

IM: Never thought I'd become a peace keeper....

<"So what's this all about? Why now to come out of the water?"> Remarte' asked, still curious.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:29 pm

(OOC: Ash, were you talking to me? If so. . .what language is it? I dunno if Molo knows it. .. )

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:15 am

(to Pyrrha Molo.)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:26 am

"<We spend time in the bay for breeding,>" Pyrrha said. "<Most of the infertile females are automatically killed, bodies destroyed without devouring. I am more fit than most, though, and was chosen to get food for the mothers. If I can obtain a kind of food we have never eaten before, I may be allowed to survive. So I came onto the land, since very few have ever come here.>"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:59 am

Remarte' pondered... <"What kind of food?"> he asked, forming a possible idea in his head.

SALSAlys

Food. Nummy.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:27 am

"<Food. Meat.>" Pyrrha evidently thought that was enough of an answer, and didn't elaborate... although she kept glancing at the sushijin.

No. Not now. I can hunt later.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Food. Nummy.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:48 am

Remarte' pondered... then remembered he had his bag nearby. <"Got something for ya... something new..."> he said as he reached into the sack and took out an apple.

<"Here! Catch!"> he said as he tossed the apple to Pryyha.

SALSAlys

Re: Food. Nummy.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:07 am

Pyrrha caught it easily, then sniffed the apple.

"<What is this?>"

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs