Sharku'u !!!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
SALSAlys

She understands Sharku'u?

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 29, 2002 9:09 pm

Pyrrha merely blinked in confusion, the unfamiliar language meaning less to her than the sound of ocean waves.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: But?

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed May 29, 2002 9:09 pm

Remarte' looked over at the shadowy person near the boy.

IM: Who is this person?

He looked back at Pyrrha, <"Friend of yours?">

SALSAlys

Re: But?

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 29, 2002 9:31 pm

"<What's a 'friend'?>" Pyrrha asked in confusion.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Remarte explains a friend...

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed May 29, 2002 10:39 pm

Remarte' was a bit taken back by this. But he sighed and told the shark girl what a friend is,

"<A friend is a person who you can trust, a person you know very well and they're like family almost. It's a special bond, don't you have anyone who's like that where you come from?>" asked a puzzled Remarte', ignoring the current situation.

SALSAlys

Re: Remarte explains a friend...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed May 29, 2002 10:43 pm

Pyrrha shook her head, puzzled. "<We have our packs, who we trust to work with us to bring down prey, but I have no idea what you're talking about. With our people, the young are cast out as soon as they are capable of swimming and hunting.>"

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 30, 2002 12:06 am

*the boy aproached to Remarte*
-poke poke poke-
hey mister, what are you doing with the monster? what are you two talking about?

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 30, 2002 6:23 pm

Remarte' looked down at the boy, "Oh yeah. Umm.. kid... uh... well it was all a big misunderstanding. Everything, cept for that weird stranger over there *points to the shadowy stranger* is ok. Alright?" he asked hoping to calm the boy's fears.

IM: Calm his fears? There's a big shark creature, a bizarre woman and a weird stranger all around us, and I'm a fuckin' demon... how is this boy not going to be worried?

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu May 30, 2002 6:46 pm

(OOC: Ack, sals, I'm sorry for interrupting. . .I fell behind, and I still want to bring the merfolk into this. . .I guess I'll just wait for a point or hop in somehow. . .is that ok?)

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu May 30, 2002 6:54 pm

so...this shark lady isnt a problem anymore?
because she is soo cool!

(ooc: my char, he is just insane...)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uikozaedro.showPublicProfile?language=EN>ikozaedro</A] at: 5/30/02 11:10:23 pm

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

News Flash...

Unread postby Nakibe » Thu May 30, 2002 7:08 pm

(FDeth: Seeing as for some reason I can read the forums, but can't acutally post, I don't suppose you could go to the RP forum, and tell the people in the Sharku'u!!! thread to hold up the RP for a couple days till I get that worked out?

Anyways, could you hold up for a while till he gets this problem solved? Pretty pwease? ^_^;;; )

SALSAlys

Sure!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 30, 2002 7:43 pm

(OOC: We can wait. And Molokidan, you can hop in any time. ^_^)

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Sure!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu May 30, 2002 9:58 pm

Remarte' was again taken by surprise by the boy's reaction. He chuckled for a bit and looked towards Pyrrha. "<Seems you have one admirer.>" he said as he motioned towards the boy.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu May 30, 2002 10:18 pm

(OOC: Alright. It'll give me time to read this all. Just give the world, salsa-chan.)

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu May 30, 2002 11:21 pm

(OOC: OK, this thread will be semi-'dead' until FDeth can post, or otherwise send word. Occasional bumps are all right, but no more roleplaying.)

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:11 pm

The shadowy figure chuckled sinisterly.

"<Almost, you say?>" he responded to the group. "<ALMOST?! You're motley, disorganized, barbaric groups...they may be able to take us out individually, like SCAVENGERS, but in the end, we always...recipricate...and you now IGNORE the real threat. A demon...this spawn of hell...>"

He suddenly crouched low, and launched himself through the air, once more next to the Niaga. "And what of YOU?! Why is it that you defend this creature, incapable of good?!"

SALSAlys

Let's get this show on the road again!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:03 am

(OOC: OK... RP'S OFFICIALLY BACK! *boogies* Yay, FDeth! *snugglies him out of pure joy*)

"<He might be a creature of 'hell', but I'd be more willing to devour him than I would you!>" snapped Pyrrha.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:23 am

OOC: SALSA, I've been trying to fit this into the storyline somehow. . .I've talked it over with FDeth, I was wondering if you had any input. Here it is in a nutshell --:

Somewhere over the course of the past, some of masujin wandered off and bred. The result was a sushijin, 1/4th masujin, 3/4th human. The only difference from a human is that they have gills behind their ears, allowing them to breath underwater, and a small inclination of above-average agility. Instead of taking their forefathers' blue skin, however, their hair and eyes are always blue. They can drink large quantities of water, but don't require a large amount to survive. Molokidan, of course, is a sushijin. Anyway, the masujin are xenophobic, so the sushijin were chased out of their tribes -- they wanted nothing to do with it, and all resisters were killed. The sushijins went to a secluded island named Sushiana, and basically lived there for all of existence. When Molokidan was 13, however, there was a strange mysterious force that came to the island, and wiped it out. Molo was off in the woods at the time, and never saw what happened to the town. Everyone was dead except for his grandfather, who taught him the art of the "Sakanabushi", sushi ninja. He gave him his legendary Chopstick Katanas, that were chopsticks that could transform into two middle-sized katanas, and retain the weight of wooden chopsticks. Molokidan left that day, and eventually came to the city of Doma, where he resides to today. I'm trying to fit this all in o_O It's a bit much. . .but still. . .it's aquatic! ^_^;

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:50 am

(But I thought Molokidan was Merr's son.)

Remarte' stepped forward. "Hey pal!! I may be a demon, but who are you to say I'm incapable of good? There is such a thing called reforming and reflecting on one's dark past. I'm also trying to protect someone not too far from here. So... what are you doing here and what do you want?" he asked as he began to get defensive.

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Jun 04, 2002 4:12 am

"Text book definition of demon, fiend...." retorted the figure. "A being of supernatural evil. A demon being good is unheard of...and, quite frankly..." the figure hald snarled. "...impossible. I grow tired of this rambling you engage in...this stalling..."

The figure stared with it's glowing eyes at Remarte for a moment. Suddenly, as if some catalyst inside it had just acted, the figure through off it's robe a leapt forwardtowards the demon, spear materializing out of the mist halfway through. The figure was slender, with webbed appendages and fins running down it's arms and back. Two sets of gills rest behind it's holes of ears, and sharp, pointed teeth lay in it's mouth. It lunged at Remarte, spear aimed at his heart...

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/uflamingdeth.showPublicProfile?language=EN>FlamingDeth</A] at: 6/4/02 9:48:01 pm

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 04, 2002 9:31 am

Pyrrha moved even quicker than the recently uncloaked creature, ramming into his side and bringing them both rolling to the ground. Pyrrha managed to stay on top, and didn't restrain anything— teeth, claws, or tail— as she attacked.

(OOC: Molokidan, where is the Sushiana island?)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Jun 04, 2002 5:16 pm

(OOC: Remember, Ash, that's in the Alternate Universe/Future. And Sushiana's never been specified a certain place on the map, so it's your call, Sals.)

Nick Shogun

Yowp!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:21 pm

Niaga jumped sideways as the shark-thingy and the shadow-guy rolled onto the ground. Though she held her throwing knives in her hand, ready at a moment's notice to strike, she did not feel compelled to attack yet. The new attacker was obviously over powered and outnumbered, and Niaga guessed she may not even be needed at all.

IM: Besides, my reasons for protecting the... demon?! He's a demon! Dammit!

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Remarte losing control.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Jun 04, 2002 10:14 pm

Remarte' tossed his bow into the air and caught it. He put an arrow into place and aimed at the Shadowy figure. Instinct from long ago seemed to take over... he let go of the arrow and it flew...

SALSAlys

Re: Remarte losing control.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:40 pm

(OOC: OK... Molokidan, is your char a roaming guy? If so, I might be able to arrange for a couple of other Sharku'u chasing after him... and any more OOC stuff better go in the OOC RP forum. If you can't find the original 'Sharku'u' topic, just make a new one and call it "Sharku'u".)

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Remarte losing control.

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:28 am

(OOC: Sure thing, Molo is all over the place, anything can work for him ^_^. I can make him on a vacation, or maybe Kotoki sent him to get a new load of fish. Anything works.)

Nick Shogun

Niaga=Mysteerious

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Thu Jun 06, 2002 7:37 pm

"His skill is above average," noted Niaga as she flipped backward.

"I suppose I'll have to play this cool. The shadow, let's check him out."

Niaga let her left arm fall to her side and then raised her right arm in front of her face with her fingers seperated.

"Aura Scan..." she whispered.

FlamingDeth

Ummm...

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sat Jun 08, 2002 6:32 pm

(OOC: Just a quick question before I actually do anything, who's aura are you scanning?)

Nick Shogun

Ummm...

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sat Jun 08, 2002 7:16 pm

(Just yours. It's not offensive magic, ya know... I was bored, but Niaga's just trying to see how much magic potential you have.)

FlamingDeth

Roight then...MWEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sat Jun 08, 2002 8:01 pm

Niaga was almost knocked over by what she sensed. The newly disrobed figures aura, a shimmering swirl of black, white, and blue, was glowing almost blindingly bright. But there was something else...it seemed that this incredible power was not natural, as if it was being siphoned from somewhere very far off...

Meanwhile...

Neither Pyrrha nor Remarte's actions went unnoticed...it seemed that the shadowy figure was being attacked from all angles. A wide, toothy grin spread across his face. Suddenly, the figure's form melted into water, quickly flowing farther up the beach, and reforming equally abruptly behind Remarte, waiting to see how Pyrrha would react to the arrow that was now heading towards her...

(OOC: Ack! I'm accidentally stealing the focus of da RP! @_@)

SALSAlys

Finally!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jun 08, 2002 8:42 pm

(OOC: 'Sokay... although now with most of the chars set, I think I can take it where I originally planned. And Molo, here goes: )

In the deep ocean...

A small hunting pack of three Sharku'u, two males and one female, were pursuing a humanoid figure through the waters. It was the breeding season, and any extra meat for the mothers was good. (OOC: That's you, Molo... the food they're hunting)

And on the beach...

Pyrrha hit the sand of the beach again, rolling to her feet once more by using her tail as propulsion.

"<Your kind do not hunt this kind of food,>" she growled to the masujin. "[url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A:] at: 6/9/02 1:06:41 am
[/i]

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Finally!

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:08 am

Molo darted through the waters with ease, his sushijin instincts at full throttle.

'Got a vacation. . .' he thought to himself. 'it's about time I headed home. . .for memorial.' his childish face was straight and undaunting, and he dove into the water, heading down, his gills allowing him full control under the water. He soaked in the saltwater, allowing himself to be refreshed, and without constraint. He was going back to his primal nature, an aquatic being, alone in the water. His blue hair flowed smoothly with the ripples, and he laid there for what seemed like an eternity.

It wasn't until he saw the three dark figures coming toward him that he moved. . .

'What are those?' he thought to himself, moving closer. 'Some kind of animal?'

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 09, 2002 11:42 am

The three already knew their hunting strategy. The larger of the two males burst forward, while the female went to the left and the other male to the right, going even faster and trying to squeeze their prey from opposing sides, like a pincer to cut off escape, with the large male swimming directly towards Molokidan.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:05 pm

"What the. . ." Molo quickly realized that the three beings were hostile. . .but what they were, that he didn't know. They had him surrounded.

'Damn. . .' he thought to himself. 'Just what I needed. And I thought this was supposed to be a vacation . .'

With a flick of his wrist he pulled two chopsticks out of his jacket. He put one in each hand, and, after a few moments of concentration, the chopsticks had transformed into long, thin hiltless katanas. He turned to the side, so he could keep an eye on all three of his assailants.

'I can't really communicate with them under here. . .' he said. 'And they're way faster than me. I'm going to have to fight. . .'

He looked to each side, waiting for one to make a move. . .

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:44 pm

The large male burst forward, and immediately afterward, the female barelled into the sushijin.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:16 pm

"Damn, they're all attacking at once." Molo shot downwards, hopefully evading the first two. He knew the female would catch on before she smashed into the first two, so he quickly turned around and brandished the blades. One, he could deal with, but not three.

'Come on. . .just a little bit closer. . .' he said, the female diving down towards him.

He closed his eyes and made a quick prayer to Kami, and then kicked upwards, ripping both blades high towards the surface. He hoped to at least stun the female, and block any overhead attacks by the sharks so that he could at least get higher ground over them.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 10, 2002 9:07 am

The female did a barrel-roll, nipping at Molokidan's feet, although the large male's attack missed. The other male circled around, waiting for an opening.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:38 pm

'Gotcha.' Molo thought, diving after the large male. He slashed at the shark's back, hoping to render it unable to fight back.

Nick Shogun

jjjjjjjj

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:35 pm

Niaga grimaced. "This is too much! This guy's gonna give me some answers! Now!"

Leaping to her feet, Niaga yanked two knives out of her robe, throwing them at the shadowy-guy with incredible accuracy. They caught on his cape, flinging him backwards and pinning him to the sand.

Holding more knives, Niaga ran over toward him.

"Now, tell me who you are."

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: jjjjjjjj

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Mon Jun 10, 2002 7:36 pm

The shot he had taken having missed, Remarte' looked over the situation. Seemed everything was getting out of hand. He had met so many strangers all of a sudden today.

IM: Well... I'm going to have a good story or two to tell at the bars after all of this.

He was more so worried about Pyrrha than the stranger, since the bastard insulted him a bit ago.

SALSAlys

OK... I'm going to try regaining a bit of GM control here.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Jun 10, 2002 8:08 pm

(OOC: Same as title, since I'm trying to keep this in a sort of sequence.)

The large male snapped at Molokidan's weapon, but not before it grazed his back, sending blood into the water. This didn't seem to slow him in the slightest though. On the contrary, he moved even faster than before, and his attack had renewed vigour.

This same strange process extended with the other two Sharku'u, as the bloodlust rose.

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs