Sharku'u !!!

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Food. Nummy.

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:28 pm

<"It's called an apple. It's not meat... but you might like it. Give it a try."> he said as he watched her.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:27 pm

Pyrrha cautiously opened her mouth, revealing her sharp teeth. She examined the apple again, then tried to rip a shred of it of. However, apples don't 'rip' like meat does. She ended up with a large chunk in her mouth, which she akwardly tried chewing. It was clear that her teeth were better adapted to eating meat.

"<It... crunches.>" This wasn't an observation so much as something that surprised her.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:34 pm

Molo watched Pyrrha awkwardly. 'Wow, she seems like more a glutton than I am. . .'

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 27, 2002 9:35 pm

<"So... how does it taste?"> he asked, curious as to what she might say as she ate the apple.

Memory reminded him about apples, <"Oh you might want to be careful... there's seed in the middle, and they're not exactly the most tasty thing ever."> he added.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:43 pm

"<It... it tastes different. Odd. Not unpleasant.>" Cautiously, Pyrrha angled the apple so she could take another bite, avoiding the core. "<But it doesn't assuage the hunger.>"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:49 pm

"<But there is more... lots more..."> said Remarte' as he smiled. <"Wanna go find more?"> he asked.

SALSAlys

More wheeness.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:54 pm

Pyrrha nodded uncertainly. His smile...

Why is he baring his teeth? Does he seek to challenge me?

FlamingDeth

...right then.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:44 am

The masujin's expression turned to a sort of glased-over blank stare. Momentarily, anyways...almost immediately after, it cahnged to a distinct look of irritation.

"<...gah! >.< >" he exclaimed. "<I've never seen a sharku'u eat fruit, and my library's sources on Sharku'u physiology has confirmed that they're carnivors! Damnit, if it doesn't say so in my library, it isn't supposed to happen!>"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: ...right then.

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:25 am

Molo scratched his head once again. . ."I can't understand a word they're saying..."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:44 am

"<This is 'fruit'?>" Pyrrha asked, surprised. She finished the apple, then looked at the core in confusion.

What do I do with this now?

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Jun 30, 2002 2:18 am

Remarte' chuckled, <"Either plant the seeds in the core or toss it."> he said as he looked over at the Newcomer, "So... what are you doing here?" he asked in understandable language.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 30, 2002 3:27 am

Molokidan was surprised at first, because now he could actually understand one of them.

"Well. . .this was supposed to be a vacation." he said. "I was swimming back to Sushiana, to pay my respects to my dead family. . ." he scratched his head. "err. . .I guess I got lost. Haven't been back here in a year. . ."

FlamingDeth

And I continue to be the only one with new subject lines!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Sun Jun 30, 2002 5:07 am

For a few moments more, the masujin muttered about the discrepency in his library. Then, his expression seemed to lighten, little by little, until their was a full-fledged grin across his face.

"A sushijin with dead family, eh..." he mused, softly chuckling. "Oh, I do so wonder what could have caused that..."

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: And I continue to be the only one with new subject lines

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:45 am

Molo's face tensed up, and for a moment he looked really upset. Then he continued to look to the masujin. "Do you. . .know what happened to them?"

SALSAlys

HA! Not as of now!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun Jun 30, 2002 10:52 am

Pyrrha had no idea of what to do to plant the core, so tossed it. The core rolled a bit, gathering sand.

She eyed it again, dubiously.

Maybe I should have eaten it instead.

FlamingDeth

Curses! My (other) evil plan is ruined!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Jul 01, 2002 6:42 am

The masujin continued chuckling for a moment. Suddenly, he bolted from his position, stopping a few inches from the sushijin's face.

"Perhaps." he replied, smiling cruelly. "...I'm actually prepared to let you go your merry little way...or tell you, if you prefer...so you must ask yourself...how much is the truth REALLY worth to you?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Curses! My (other) evil plan is ruined!

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Jul 01, 2002 4:04 pm

"Well. . ." he bit his nails furiously, a bad habit he had when he got very nervous. He sucked up his breath, and quickly said: "Yes. . .it means alot to me." he looked up at the masujin with big aquatic eyes.

FlamingDeth

Not just any eyes, AQUATIC eyes!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:49 am

"...very well." said the masujin. "Let us begin then. What exactly do you know of your races heritage?"

(ALYS! I'm tryin' not to steal the focus of your RP again!)

SALSAlys

Big shiny wet eyes!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:16 am

Pyrrha's stomach growled. She eyed the sushijin again.

Hm...

She closed the distance between them, seizing Molokidan's arm, nails pricking lightly and drawing blood. Then she raised his arm to her maw.

(OOC: Alright... but I'm probably going to be imposing some kinda of control soon, such as stating: "They broke away from the beach, and then all had tea and crumpets," to get us away from this part of the story. ^^;; )

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/usalsalys.showPublicProfile?language=EN>SALSAlys</A] at: 7/3/02 1:29:49 pm

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Big shiny wet blue aquatic eyes of DOOOOOM!

Unread postby Molokidan » Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:44 pm

"Uwaaa!" Molo shouted, his arm suddenly hurting ALOT. He looked from the masujin to Pyrrha, who was about to take a large chunk out of his skinny arm. "Wh. . .what are you trying to do!?" he shouted, but the more he yanked on his arm, the deeper he claws dug. "No. . .stop!!" he shouted, writhing. He turned to the masujin. "H. . .help me!"

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Big shiny wet blue aquatic eyes of DOOOOOM!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:30 pm

Remarte' stepped forward, <"Pyrrha!! What are you doing?"> he yelled.

IM: Got to get her something to eat...

SALSAlys

Pretty! ^_^

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Jul 03, 2002 6:39 pm

"<Trying to eat. I'm hungry.>" She said this matter of factly. "<Did you wish to eat him?>" she asked, cocking her head while absentmindedly tracing the claws of her free hand across Molokidan's back.

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Pretty! ^_^

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:45 pm

<"Come with me... there's food in a nearby town. Meats of all kinds."> said Remarte', desprately trying to come up with an idea to stop a possible murder in progress.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:09 am

Blunt and bloodhungry Pyrrha might be; stupid she was not.

"<Is there some other reason you wish me not to eat him?>" she asked, not even bothering to cloak her words with delicacy.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:08 am

"Err.. . because I'm a person!" Molo whined. "Please let me go? There's not even that much meat on my arms. . .I'm a shrimp!"

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:42 am

"Oh, now this is grand." chuckled the masujin, grinning slyly. "Probably for the best."

SALSAlys

*huggles Molo... OOCly, of course.)

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:00 am

(OOC: Since Pyrrha doesn't speak Common, she doesn't understand Molo's comment. However...)

Pyrrha showed no sign of understanding Molokidan's comment, but jerked at him. This didn't seem to be an intentional effort to cause pain, although her sharpened claws drew blood.

"<Be quiet, food.>"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

*huggles Lys* ^.^ Wai!

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:44 am

Molo squirmed, scared. He had been taught the language of the aquatic races as a child, mostly so that he could read ancient tomes and whatnot. . .the education had finally come to good use now, as he would probably be dead by now had he not understood Pyrrha's sharp words.

SALSAlys

Sorry, bai!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:52 am

(OOC: This was pretty much a flop, due to my poor GMing skills. Since I'm going to be gone until August 15, we can just put this on hold or pretend as if this never happened.)

ikozaedro

bump!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:48 pm

(OOC:....i can still be in this,right?)

SALSAlys

Re: bump!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:04 pm

(Ja, but I think this is dead.)

ikozaedro

Re: bump!

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Aug 15, 2002 9:32 pm

(dead?! aww....meow...)