A War of Two Evils! (Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
pd Rydia

Re: Reminded of my little pony somehow..

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Jun 24, 2002 3:35 pm

'Oh,' Azul replied. 'I think I get it.' He hopped down and tackled another plushie, wrestling with it. 'Fun!'

Divinegon2130

Re: Hooo boy...

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:55 pm

And once he located this facility, Derill wasted no time in starting to clean himself off.

He was wondering how long it would take to clean the ink off, since it seemed to be sticking to him initially...

He also wondered how long the boat would take to reach its destination. With dangerous sea creatures around, he wondered if he'd have to fly part of the way to the island.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Mon Jun 24, 2002 10:58 pm

"Hmm?" Aya looked at the plushie and frowned Holy hell that looks like someone I know....almost....sorta.... "Um yes Solis, that looks like the kind of person that would like one of those... special unicorns..." >_>;;;;;

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:38 pm

"Grahf likes the grey ones... He says that they're very nice and mysteeerious.... And the White ones would probably be good for King Cecil here...."

Suddenly, from the mountains, a rumbling was heard. A rumbling signalling an earthquake of massive proportions. Tearing up ground for miles around, the earthquake's mighty roar almost sounded like a living thing...

"Oh. That's just my tummy rumbling." Solis realized. "Hey, Azuuul... are you hungry too?" Getting up from his play, Solis walked somewhat clumsily over to Aya and tugged at her clothes till she paid him heed. "Miss Aya? I'm hungry... Have you got any sandwiches or anything around here?"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:41 pm

Azul responded with a little growl of his own, imitating a stomach growl. 'Hungry yes I am sandwiches would be good are there any nearby I'm sooo hungry I could eat...a DOZEN sandwiches...' the lapdragon telepathed the last part of his statement boastfully, as if challenging Solis.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:49 pm

"Maybe the mayor has a few sandwhiches he could give you?" Aya eyed the mayor with a small grin on her face, then turned her attention to the Cecil plushie, frowning.

"Hey...." she bent over and picked it up, "This guy's kinda dressed like Daniel...." she frowned, remebering Daniel's fetish. Or maybe it's Daniel that's dressed like him.... She chuckled a little.

Archmage144

An arrival and a lunch break

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:31 am

Finally, after quite the journey, the ship transporting Mahou, Darin, and Derill to the island of Veran stopped at port. The sound of shouting sailors echoed in the air for quite some distance as cargo was frantically unloaded, and passengers were given a similar treatment. The three found themselves rather rapidly displaced from the boat...only to find themselves smack in the middle of a grandiose utopia.

The city of Veran was a beautiful sight to behold. Tall ramparts and towers of yellowish stone framed aqueducts and manmade waterfalls. Keystone arches, hanging decorative plants and ivy, and ornate bridges outlined the city's features, all things in perfect order, and everything within its rightful place. Truly, it was a magnificent experience to step within the boundaries of such a place.

The mayor chuckled at Aya and Solis. "Your son's hungry, eh? I suppose the three of you could join me for lunch briefly before you go out."

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Let's do lunch!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:22 pm

"Yeah Solis is hun---" SON?! He thinks I'm married to Squintz?! Well he doesn't look that bad....and that hair's almost like mine...BUT HOW CAN HE THINK THAT SOLIS IS MY OFFSPRING?! Doesn't have my hair, my eyes, and he's not even a dragon! Ooooy....

"Yeaaaah hungry hungry...." Aya sweatdropped, smiling, "Let's all have lunch."

Archmage144

Re: Let's do lunch!

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:05 pm

The mayor nodded, clapped his hands, and a small number of servants appeared, seemingly from nowhere. The black-suited, stereotypical butlers carried trays of sandwiches and appetizers, presenting them to the adventurers.

"After we eat, I presume you three are going looking for a unicorn?"

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:21 pm

Squintz nodded. "Yes. That'll be our priority."

However, inside his mind was a little dillema. Holycrapholycrapholycrap! He thinks I'm MARRIED TO HER! ARGH! NO IMPURE THOUGHTS! BE TRUE TO KAELICK! AHHHH!

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:33 pm

"Yeah..." Aya responded as she stuffed a sandwhich in her mouth. Mm, not bad....careful though, don't wanna end up eating like HER...

Divinegon2130

Re: An arrival and a lunch break

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Jun 26, 2002 4:35 pm

Derill was surprised that the sailors could lift him, though he didn't try to resist. The reason? Simply put, this was their destination.

Derill looked around at the place that was before his eyes. He felt he had made the right decision going to this island. He had only one question, though he kept it to himself...

So where do we go next? There's GOT to be trouble in paradise SOMEWHERE.

Nekogami

Commence with mission...

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:21 pm

Mahou seemed colder than usual. "Either find a tavern or search the town without guidance. I'm going to tavern, do what you want." So she walked away from the melee pushing, dodging, and shoving.

Divinegon2130

Need to say something totally OOC....

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Jun 26, 2002 9:12 pm

(OOC: Sorry if this is rude or anything, but..... Neko, did you remember that that was a THOUGHT, and that Derill wasn't actually saying anything? Or is Mahou not answering Derill directly?)

Nekogami

Re: Need to say something totally OOC....

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Jun 26, 2002 10:22 pm

(OOC: She wasn't talking to Derrill directly. She just wants to get the job done.)

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:46 pm

(I didn't literally mean the sailors were lifting you, Div. I meant they were rushing the passengers off at the same rate, treating them something like cargo. XP I hope you realize that.)

Mahou, after a short bit of searching, with Darin close behind (so as not to be left out), located a small, yet somehow still magnificent, inn. The building was constructed of the same yellow stone as everything else, seemingly carved from the rock around it, as opposed to constructed artificially. The glass in the windows sparkled cleanly, and the din of people inside reaffirmed that business was good.

The Alahi drow walked up the door, feeling the weight of the most valuable item she was carrying, the magical gauntlet, brush against her body from within her belongings. It seemed to beckon to her...wear me...wear me...

After their light lunch, in which all three of the adventurers in the other group managed to fill their stomachs to sufficiently comfortable levels, the three plotted and considered for a moment, before preparing themselves to set off for the nearby woods...

(I'll move you guys as soon as someone gives me the go-ahead to do so.)

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:13 am

(OOC: Well, I have a BIG tendency to take things literally, AM. Ah well, NOW I get what you meant.)

Derill, on the other hand, started to look for clues as to where they were headed in the town itself, without being guided by anyone else.

He would note anyone suspicious or any information that talked about a lich or undead. He'd also try to remember any information that talked about an 'evil presence' or something to that effect.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:36 am

Mahou took out the gauntlet and looked at it for a moment before putting it on. "So it begins. Death is the end, so let's see to it that from now on, death in these parts really is final." She entered the tavern with every muscle in her body alert.

Archmage144

Here we go!

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:48 am

As soon as Mahou slipped on the gauntlet, she felt a powerful presence seize her momentarily, causing her to blank out. As soon as she found herself able to focus again, she glanced down at the gauntlet...and found that she was no longer wearing only it.

The item had expanded itself, and, as she looked herself, over, done an impressive job of doing so. Her entire body was covered from head to toe with a thick, black, full plate armor that fit her like a second skin. Wicked, bladed spikes protruded from her shoulders and boots. The enchantment apparently was nice enough to include a helmet, gorget, and other such amenities. A faint voice whispered in Mahou's head.

Hello, master, it intoned.

Meanwhile, the entire bar was staring at her...

Derill, off on his own, wandered the streets for a bit. Nothing seemed to be wrong in the slightest, as the city was clean, pristine, and otherwise spotless. Not a single piece of trash littered the streets, and not a single spot of grime dirtied any of the walls.

Oddly, however, Derill picked up on one thing that was a bit unusual. For such a happy, utopian city, the people seemed a bit stiff and unfriendly. Perhaps, he thought, it could be attributed to his dragon nature...

Divinegon2130

Re: Here we go!

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 10:59 am

Yep, I knew it, Derill thought to himself. There's trouble in paradise. Well, they'd better get used to dragons REAL QUICK, because one of them is going to be either their savior or their bringer of destruction. Thankfully he kept these to himself, otherwise the city would likely throw a fit or something to that effect...

Oh well, guess I'd better tell the others, Derill thought to himself as he started to look for where Mahou and Darin had gone.

Nekogami

<.< Never screw with a woman's outfit

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:09 am

Mahou looked herself over. ".................." And screamed.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

A hunting we will go~!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:44 am

"Well then...thanks for the lunch, now I suppose we should go get to work..." she nodded to Squintz and Solis.

"Let's go find one of those nice white unicorns for the mayor's son, okay?" she tucked the mayor's book under her arm and began to walk in the direction of the forest.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 11:53 am

Derill, not being THAT far away from the inn, heard Mahou's screaming.

Meanwhile, Darin stared at Mahou calmly. "The best laid plans of mice and men..."

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:23 pm

Mahou turned an insanely angry eye at Darin. A murderous eye that beckoned to him that he was 3 words from imminent death. She then turned her eye to the crowded inn.

"If you don't know how to raise the dead.....leave.If you do know how to raise the dead, please remain seated for further instructions. I repeat, if you aren't a necromancer...move...your....AS$!"

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/unekogami.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Nekogami</A]&nbsp; Image at: 6/27/02 4:51:16 pm

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:36 pm

Derill, having heard the scream, ran towards where it came from. He'd eventually reach the inn, and once he got there, he'd look to see what exactly was going on.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 12:56 pm

The entire inn froze, shivering in terror, before every single man, woman, and child seated, including the bartender, rushed out the back door, seemingly desiring only to preserve their lives. Mahou, apparently, was rather intimidating looking...

Derill, of course, being on seen, observed all this...and Darin, quiet as always, closed his eyes and meditated.

Nekogami

O\/o+++++

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:01 pm

Mahou snarled and looked around the bar as the sea of people rushed past her. She wanted to find that bastard mage and find him now.

Archmage144

Re: O\/o+++++

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:16 pm

Unfortunately for Mahou, said bastard mage was not to be found in an ordinary bar, carousing with the locals. Wherever he was, he certainly was elsewhere. Elsewhere, of course, being someplace Mahou was not.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:23 pm

"Dammit dammit DAAAAAMIIIIIT!!" She screamed. "I'll tear this town apart if I have to!" She pushed passed Darin and Derril. "What can I do to find this guy? ........Elkar!" She said to her armor. "Where is the necromancer? Surely you know."

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:28 pm

The armor, answering in a faint, hollow voice, seemed to whisper in Mahou's mind. I do not know, master, it proclaimed. I am not sure at all. Perhapsssss...we should investigate...yes...who are you looking for?

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jun 27, 2002 1:31 pm

Mahou sighed and punched the wall, angrily. "Darin, Derrill, go find something out. I'm going to go.....meditate or something." She walked back into the bar. "It's WAY too close to my period for this kind of stress." -\/-

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Jun 27, 2002 2:55 pm

Squintz followed the Queen, quietly wondering how in the world they would find a way to pacify a Unicorn...let alone make it come with them. He decided that it would only happen if it was by its own free will.

Divinegon2130

I think she needs to chill.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:17 pm

Derill grudgingly obeyed Mahou's 'request', looking again to see if there was anything wrong. This time, he went farther away from the inn than before. MUCH farther.

What's HER problem? Derill thought in a sort of grumble.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jun 27, 2002 3:41 pm

Azul rode comfortably on Solis's shoulders on the walk to the forest, letting his human do the hard work of walking on a full stomach for him. He meeped contentedly, and then asked, once again, 'So where are we going are we going to the woods why are we going there are there toys and sandwiches there?'

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Thu Jun 27, 2002 5:14 pm

"Yeah, I think we're going to the woods to see some pretty horsies or something. With nice horns and everything... Although I wish we could've had some more of those sandwiches..." Solis telepathed cheerfully to Azul, the feeling of fullness behind the thought of sandwiches making the boast ring somewhat false. He had had FAR too many sandwiches and other food that he could get his hands on earlier.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Jun 27, 2002 6:56 pm

Azul was confused by the concept of a horsie. 'Is a horse a type of sandwich or toy?' he asked cautiously. 'And I coulda eaten 10...no, 20!...more sandwiches!' he boasted as an afterthought. Of course, Azul also had an underlying feeling of being stuffed in his message, clearly indicating that he was as full of it as Solis.

The lapdragon sniffed the air in front of him, wondering idly what a horsie smelled like.

Archmage144

*cue music*

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:46 am

After a bit of walking, the three found themselves in the middle of the forest, in a rather large clearing. Suddenly, a rustling in the bushes alerted the three to the fact that they that they were being observed.

Squintz spun around, ready for whatever might come...and then, just then, they burst from the bushes.

Two pony-like creatures, with greyish coats and horns erupted from the woods ahead, creatures all three of them immediately recognized as unicorns. Off to one side, a pair of implike creatures, each about four feet tall, winged, and with greenish-brown flesh the color of earth flitted out of the brush. Vines entangled their bodies, and instead of hair, moss grew on top of their heads.

From behind, just tailing the adventurers, came the worst surprise of all. A large, coal-black stallion with a vicious, wicked looking blood-red horn popped out of seemingly nowhere, all too eager to attack.

(Squintz gets the first move. The hexboard is here.)

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: *cue music*

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:52 am

Squintz looked around frantically. This definately was NOT good. Well..those grey unicorns...they might not be evil..they might be hungry..or..scared...but he did know one thing. The Black Unicorn was 'evil as sin.' And since it was such, he knew that it was his prime target. Squintz moved to get a clear shot, raising his hands. A white glow coalesced into his hands, which he mentally willed into the shape of a glowing sword of light...Mishfat, the sword of Justice. When he felt it was ready, he hurled the energy weapon at the Black Unicorn. It was evil...and it would see the Light.

(Justice, Black unicorn.)

Archmage144

Re: *cue music*

Unread postby Archmage144 » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:28 pm

The light of Justice shines true through all else, and today, Squintz's spell proved so. The blast of energy ripped through the unicorn, dealing significant damage and causing it to whinny with pain.

(Blackie suffers 42.)

Angered by Squintz, the black unicorn darted over to retaliate, lancing out at him with a deadly thrust of his horn in an attempt to impale the holy knight. Luckily, Squintz was able to narrowly dodge the attack.

One of the grey unicorns, however, galloped over towards Squintz to make an attack, hoping to aid his "companion." The creature, knowing Squintz was occupied, lashed out with a horn thrust of its own, impaling the warrior through the shoulder. The wound burned, pain rippling through Squintz's body...

(22 points of damage, Squintz is 48/70 HP.)

Meanwhile, one of the winged creatures edged closer, leaping up and down with glee at the prospect of slaugher. It maneuvered itself towards Aya, staying a bit back, and cupped its hands by the sides of its mouth. Suddenly, it breathed, a burst of dust and grit expulsing from its maw. Aya found herself enveloped within a small cyclone, and the debris scraped her skin and irritated her eyes.

(18 damage, and Aya is -2/-2 for 3 rounds. 44/62 HP.)

Taking advantage of the cover provided by its associate, the second grey unicorn charged Aya, horn lowered...and impaled her through the body, the natural spike thrusting through her stomach and causing a fresh bit of blood to soak her clothing.

(25 damage, and Aya is 19/62 HP.)

(It's Aya's turn! Hexboard is updated.)

LadyDragonClawsEDW

AHH!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Fri Jun 28, 2002 12:41 pm

"Owww...." Aya moaned, a hand reaching down to hold the gaping hole in her stomach, eyes squinted to avoid the debries whirling around her.

"Bastard little horse, this one sure as hell isn't going to be a pet for the mayor's son..." she snarled, lifting both hands to aim them at the unicorn directly in front of her in the fashion as one would hold a bow and arrow. A shaft of red light appeared between her arms.

"FLARE ARROW!"

(Flare arrow, unicorn directly in front of her)

PreviousNext

Return to Gaera Main RPs