A War of Two Evils! (Philsys RP)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Nekogami

Re: <.<;;; *watches too much anime*

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:28 pm

Bone meal or fragments? The cemetary. "Really?" *scribbles all of the ingredients down* "Now, I understand that necromancy is very dangerous so...do you sell such items here? I mean, is it so easy to get the ingredients?"

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:56 pm

"Er, well, occasionally," she stammered. "We haven't stocked them in a while...human bone is hard to acquire without upsetting people."

"However," she noted, "there was a large private buyer recently who came in and purchased up everything we had left. He concealed himself, but..."

She paused, swallowed, and blinked worriedly at Mahou. "Will this be published? I don't want to get in trouble..."

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Thu Jul 11, 2002 9:57 am

Mahou gave her a wink and flashed a grin. "Honey, this is going totally anonymous. You're the best source I've had in a long time and DON'T want a hair on your pretty head harmed."

Mahou walked away from the desked and looked about the store. I bet those clowns are still bickering while I'm doing the hard work.Heh, that's why I work alone...

"So, some large private buyer is hording bones, eh? Well, that's a story in itself but if I go poking around he'll likely get scared off." Mahou whirled around and gave her another friendly smile. "Hon, could you tell me anymore about this mysterious man or necromancy. You could be helping me crack this necromancy ring wide open. Anonymously, of course, so giving you a cut of sales will be easy. *wink*"

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:41 am

Derill turned as if he were starting to walk away, then he looked over his shoulder at Zeke and Darin.

"Well, is there anything else? If there isn't, we may as well go."

If the others would just drop the entire argument for the moment, Derill would have them follow him, looking for just WHERE Mahou went.

(OOC Edit: AM! Don't let this RP die!)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/udivinegon2130.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Divinegon2130</A]&nbsp; Image at: 7/23/02 8:22:42 pm

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs