A Woodland Stroll

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:22 pm

"I'm Molokidan," the sushijin said, moving closer to the others and straightening his pants. "You all seem like good people, so it's nice to meet you. And yeah, I'm a little partial to walking myself, seeing as I don't have any wings."
"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:10 pm

"Aye?" Seryntas said with a half-smile. "And here I'm thinking ye were hiding them. For my own part, I've got a nice pair o' wings that come right off when they need to be cleaned and sundry, but I'm afraid I left 'em with my other suit of armor. Ye're knowing how it goes, I'm sure, Molokidan, aye?"
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:27 pm

Raptre nodded. "All right, I'm off. " He jogged backwards for a second, giving them a small wave then white wings tipped in black spread and he took off into the air, circling to gain altitude then veering sharply to the south.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:31 pm

"Hey, wait..." Molokidan watched as Raptre shot into the sky. "That's not fair, dammit!"

He shot a sly glance to Seryntas. "I guess we'd better start running."

Geesi
I fix problems.

Unread postby Geesi » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:02 am

Sharell felt she probably shouldn't, but if she weren't exploiting penniless adventurers for fun and profit, someone else would.

"Hey, I need to grab a few things, too. Could one of you have the outskirts of that forest scouted, searched, and have some coffee waiting when I get there?" She tosses Molokidan another coin. "Milk and sugar?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:10 am

Molokidan pocketed the coin as if it was a reflex, but looked up to Sharell with a confused expression. "Is...this really the time for coffee, though? I mean, those kids' lives are at stake here!"

Geesi
I fix problems.

Unread postby Geesi » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:25 am

"Yeah. That's why I'm asking you to stop somewhere you could ask about the druid," Sharell answered crossly, folding her arms, "look, I'm as mad about it as you are, but there's probably something more going on here, and I don't really want to jump headfirst into a trap knowing nothing and with nothing but the clothes on my back. Done it before. It's a good way to get killed or worse."

She started to leave. "I'm very sorry if that isn't fast enough for you. If it ends up biting us in the ass, I'll personally find them a gaggle of Ashurans, 'kay?"

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:31 pm

A...alright, I'll do my best!" Molokidan was even more confused than he usually was, but for some reason, felt as if he could trust the mazo. Whether it was the way the sunlight peeking through the trees in the park glinted off her feline eyes and made them sparkle, or the somewhat alluring nature of her commanding tone, the sushijin felt completely content to pour all his trust into and do as she told him.

As he dashed into town, a wave of joy began to rush over him -- finally, after so long, he was working -- for the sake of someone -- once again. After what had seemed like an eternity, purpose had returned to his life.

Alright... Molokidan thought to himself, keeping his eyes peeled. Coffee, and someone who looks like they'd consort with druids...

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Seryntas was about to follow Molokidan, but the smaller man moved away too quickly. The bounty hunter shrugged and turned to Sharell. "For my own part, I'll be sweepin' the bit of forest outside o' the gates. I'm already in my armor, so I'm not needin' to go and get any readier than I am. Ye'll meet me there?"
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Raptre landed on the roof of his flat. The whole time he flew he was constantly murmuring lists of things he'd need, why, strategies, and the occasional theory. He swung open the service door and descended the ladder into the hallway, and jogged to his flat.

Tessei was at the table, a rib of some animal half in his mouth, as he looked with wild confusion at Raptre, who paid him little mind. The rib gave little jumps as he chewed it absently, watching his cousin dash in and out, here and there, picking up things he has just scattered about the flat.

Rapter finally stopped in front of him. "I'm going on an emergency mission. I don't know when I'll be back."

Tessei shrugged dismissively. "And?"

"Behave yourself." The black haired gryphon opened his mouth with a slight smirk. "Well, Tessei. I mean, behave yourself well. Don't give anyone any trouble unless it's yourself, do you understand?" Again he shrugged, the wind momentarily knocked out of his sails.

Satisfied by Tessei disapproval, Raptre began to strip out of his finer clothes and began replacing them some light battle clothes:a chainmail shirt underneath a faded blue tunic, bracers, some leather pants, and boots. He grabbed his axe and headed for the door.

He paused and looked back. "Take care of Rykk." Tessei smiled and forced Raptre to walk back to reprimand him preemptively. "Don't hurt her, don't make her mad, don't provoke her, don't ignore her. Be nice to her, help her with her homework, FEED HER FOOD! Don't give her holy things, that counts as hurting her, BEHAVE LIKE I WOULD!"

"Does that mean I can't have sex?"

Rapre closed his eyes and refrained from strangling. "Just... keep the peace." He turned on his heel and shut the door behind him and opted to launch from the front of the building instead of the top. Navigating the ladder was impossible with his axe.

Geesi
I fix problems.

Unread postby Geesi » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:31 pm

The mazo nodded. "That's everything covered, then, yeah." Stepping out of the park and hailing a carriage, she turns back and adds, "hey, don't go being a hero, alright?"

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Seryntas gave her a blank look. "If it ain't a hero I'm being trying to help kidnapped kids, what am I? Ye're confusing me. An' I can take care of myself however ye slice it."

He turned toward the gate and the forest beyond, prepared to look for clues and kick whatever ass is available.

Geesi
I fix problems.

Unread postby Geesi » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Sharell thought about arguing that point for a second, but figured it was a battle she was neither willing to fight nor win. "All right then, how's this. You've gotta do what you've gotta do, but if you can help it, try not to start too much ruckus before the rest of us are around to get in on the fighting? Wouldn't be much fun if you did all the work before anybody else even showed."

Without waiting for an answer, she hopped up on her conveyance, gave the driver an address and was away.

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Alone now - the way he preferred it, all things considered, other people frightened him - Seryntas set off for the gate.

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs