Darker Truths (7P prequel)

For all RPs taking place in the world Gaera Main.
Endesu
ラムレッダ

End

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:24 pm

"No, no... this is actually one of my specialities. Here, why don't you give it a shot?" She said this as she appeared to plunge into the nearest shadow, disappearing from sight entirely.

The shadow copy, meanwhile, took this time to swiftly fling itself towards her and deliver a fairly nasty roundhouse kick to the head as her defenses had yet to go up. Following the kick came the sword, aimed right towards the neck...

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Becca

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:25 pm

"I doubt i could copy myself in such a way. cc; It'd call for more power then i currently have..!" Becca tried to twist away as she was kicked, but the blow still managed to hit her hard enough to knock her away, just far enough for the sword to miss hitting her as well.

She rolled to her feet as quickly as she could, shaking her head slightly to try and clear the faint dizziness the kick produced, lifting her sword defensively.

"Hey, Stephen! Hurry it up, willya? nn;"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

End

Her shadow advanced towards her steadily, betraying no emotion other than a cold, steely focus that most likely ultimately involved her death.

One step led to another, and that step led to a prolonged dash of sorts, with her shadow taking several violent slashes hither and thither, attempting to overcome the defense she had set up.

Stephen grunted. "Hold on... I've never used one of things for long, you know! Give me some time!"

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Becca

"Neh.. I jus' hope there's not more people like her on that ship." Becca managed to block and deflect most of the blows her shadowy copy was directing at her, slowly blacking off, already noticebly slowing down from how fast she was moving earlier.

So, a shadow, eh? There must be ways of dealing with that..

The girl jumped back suddenly to give herself distance from her shadow for a moment, giving herself enough time to draw out enough energy to create several small orbs of energy, giving out little heat, but shone brightly. Flinging them out around her, they hovered in the air, hopefully casting out enough light around the small island to remove most of the shadows from it.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

End

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:26 pm

The orbs did just what they were intended to do. Somewhat unnaturally, most of the shadow of the surrounding area was taken away.

Her shadow, however, remained, and seemed to grin at her in spite of her efforts.

It followed this up with a leap back and a swift swinging of its blade into the dirt, creating a wave of energy that almost too swiftly crashed into Becca, creating perhaps one or two bits of pain...?

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Becca

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:26 pm

Ah well, it'd been worth a try. The orbs would flicker out after a few minutes, their small amount of energy drained.

The echidna swung up her sword to shield herself as best she could, but the energy, rocks and other things in the ground still hit her arms and other parts of her body.. which did indeed hurt.
Swinging her sword back down, she sent a wave of energy right back at her shadow.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

End

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:27 pm

Her shadow was also struck and recoiled; one could note, however, that the shadow did not show any of the signs of damage Becca was surely displaying by now.

The shadow now thrust its blade out towards Becca and seemed to swiftly mumble something; a moment later, it appeared directly behind her, attempting to smash the dull edge of its blade into her back!

Stephen was still working at that crystal...

(And that's it for now. More to come!)

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Becca

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:46 pm

Knocked forwards by the blow, Becca hit the floor and rolled away. Shifting her sword to her right hand as she got up, she called up an amount of energy and blasted it at her shadow.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

End

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:47 pm

The shadow took the blast and apparently received an appropriate damount of damage... but didn't slow down any; it instead responded by making a direct charge at Becca and kicking her right in the face!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Becca

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:47 pm

As her head was flung back by the force of the kick, she stabbed her sword directly into the shadow's unprotected middle!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

End

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:48 pm

The shadow was swiftly taken by surprise... and was impaled rather painfully in the process!

After falling back, Becca would have a moment to celebrate her apparent victory over her double, who seemed to simply dematerialize once it had fallen to the dirt...

Though such celebrations may be a wee bit premature, as Shamash had taken this opportunity to catch her as she fell, and drive one of those oversized ninja stars directly into her gut...

"Not bad. Shame you still have to die, though." With that further flourish of words, she shoved Becca away and ripped the star out as she did, opening up the wound in a rather gory and glorious fashion!

Previous

Return to Gaera Main RPs