One More Convert

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Kyne
Convert

One More Convert

Unread postby Kyne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Hey. I'm Kyne, I'm new, I'm from Hidden Realms.

Blame Kai.

I've been RPing since I was fifteen or so, which by now is shockingly half a decade ago, and I'm look forwards to seeing what you guys do here. Most of my experience is play by post forum freeform, DnD, GURPS, WoD, and various other tabletop homebrews as well as the usual computer game action. Other than that, hello and I look forwards to seeing you around the site!

At the moment I'm just taking some time to familiarise myself with your most common systems and settings, namely learning philsys and getting used to Gaera main. Any help or specific pointers on this would be greatly appreciated, particularly with the more subtle workings of philsys.

Roger Cap'n! Over and out.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Hello! *waves furiously*

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:38 pm

*counter-waves in a style that is roughly as furious, if not slightly more furiouser...ier... than Kai*

Hi!

Kyne
Convert

Unread postby Kyne » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 am

Many thanks for the wondrous waving welcome, oh damn you all now I've slipped into an alliteration... let the wave off begin!

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:32 am

Welcome to RPGWW! Don't die.
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Return to The Newcomers Forum