I have not been here in so long.

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Zemyla

I have not been here in so long.

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Hey everyone. I've been busy with real life and other forums, and a job. But I'm back now, and wondering what all I've missed RP wise.

Damn, how am I going to explain the absence of 20-odd characters? (Or is that 20 "odd characters"?)

Anyways, I should be hanging out in the chat now that I know it's still alive.
I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Git off mah lawn!

Return to The Newcomers Forum