Hai, I'm tewtelly new.

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Vampire Jester Jinx

Hai, I'm tewtelly new.

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:48 am

I like ironing puppiez, and going fer long walks, and getting octopi bathes with chapagne bubblzes.

Seriously! I feel the need to reintroduce myself, since I've been lurking, and there are so so so sos so many people I do not recognize.

I haven't been really active for two years, and a ghost the past year due to school plus working 7 days a week.

So hey! Howdy! Please allow me to introduce myself!
I'm a crazy Texan still, but now a graduate! I started participating in rpgww 6 years ago. OHSHIT.

I love rping, especially making things up off the top of my head, which I understand is more than just a bit taboo of late. Everything being so nicely ordered makes it a bit harder to just freestlyze it and keep continuity!

Um, let's see. I like icecream, biting things. That hasn't changed. I am a cute overload addict. I play too many drow. Though I wonder if I can claim that if I haven't rped my characters in ......years?

I love cooking, especially making cakes, and going to culinary school someday isn't out of the question.

I am dating a very hairy man, whom I love. I no longer have a tophat. I have settled for librarians glasses.

I am moving to JAPAN. As I am going to teach over there starting in April.

I am an artist of sorts. I have done far more art that my DA page attests as I have not been updating properly.

I am intimidated in rejoining this community, because so much has happened, that I feel more than out of the loop. Please help me fix this. Kthanx.

Ps. I missed you guys.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:05 pm

I no longer have a tophat.

D:

Hi again, and welcome back. How's the ferret?

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Holy crap! You're back! Your absence has been felt, yes, but don't worry about lynchings. That stopped a while ago. I am quite certain that you'll be able to get back in the loop.

Pity about the tophat, but, well, hope you enjoy Japan.

And I've been missed? Nobody misses me! NOBODY!

...thanks.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:35 pm

IT'S YOU

Welcome back!

Return to The Newcomers Forum