Welcome new members from Hidden Realms

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Welcome new members from Hidden Realms

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:52 pm

Now that our affiliate relationship with Hidden Realms is solidified, we may be getting more new posters from that site soon. Thus, let me welcome you in advance to RPGWW, and I hope you all stick around on our forums and enjoy your time here. If you need help, feel free to IM me with any questions you might have if I'm online, or email me if I'm not. And if you have any questions about one of our settings, the RPGWW Wiki may have answers; if not, feel free to drop into chat (linked in the header) and ask someone in the room. Our highest activity there tends to be along US schedules, during Eastern timezone afternoon through late evening, but there's almost always someone in the room who might be able to help you out.

One difference we have from HR is there is no character approval process per se. If you want to put together a character, go ahead and post it in the Character Closet subforum. If there's problems with the sheet, someone will help you out, usually within a day or two. Most characters are acceptable here, with only extreme cases entirely disallowed. If you're not godmoding and you can type legible English, it'll probably be fine with just about everyone here.

And for folks looking for a familiar face, two of our admins here also RP on Hidden Realms (Kai/Myrnal Shalienza and Elhadron, and Archmage/Hakaril Silvar). I'm sure they'd be willing to help out any folks new to this site with adjusting to this board.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:24 pm

Oh hey, neat.

Return to The Newcomers Forum