Oh, hello

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

Sylphcross
That one guy

Oh, hello

Unread postby Sylphcross » Fri May 11, 2007 8:19 pm

I am Fligothan Tibberkal, dreaded son of Nargustal Tibberkal, Celestial Knight of the Winged Drake Blade Of the High Avatar of Shnrak If'nigul , blood child of King Mardis of the Wind Kingdom of Sime, land that dwells the skies upon the Chain of Darkness and Legacy, anchored for an era untold to the Land of the Dwindling Crystal Watercrest.

My blade is Songlia, the White Wind of Hope that I strategically acquired whilst traversing the halls of the long defunct Holy Sky Dragon Stynirax with my company of Adeldon the Barbarian, a man whose strength is peered by none and whose bloody bastard sword can slay a million kittens in one fell swoop, Jarea the Archer, a quick footed and quick witted fellow with an eye of a hawk who spray thine foes with a rain of golden arrows known as the God Hand of Plenty, and Steven Baldwin, man of the future whose Gundam BALLZACKS Drill Buster Config. Alt. A fires a Bleak Nexus Partotron Cannon that has leveled cities by the second before being exiled from his home world of Changeidentia.

Feel the power of my power. My fist powers over you guy. The strength of my goodness will destroy into you as I crumb body into the defeat with grace.

Hello is also fine.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Fri May 11, 2007 8:24 pm

You have successfully confused me!

Welcome!
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri May 11, 2007 8:44 pm

Did you use a generator or translator to produce that? It's not bad, I can see a generator meme.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri May 11, 2007 10:41 pm

I am Capntastic! You killed my father; prepare to die!

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Oh, hello

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 pm

Sylphcross wrote:I am Fligothan Tibberkal, dreaded son of Nargustal Tibberkal, Celestial Knight of the Winged Drake Blade Of the High Avatar of Shnrak If'nigul , blood child of King Mardis of the Wind Kingdom of Sime, land that dwells the skies upon the Chain of Darkness and Legacy, anchored for an era untold to the Land of the Dwindling Crystal Watercrest.

My blade is Songlia, the White Wind of Hope that I strategically acquired whilst traversing the halls of the long defunct Holy Sky Dragon Stynirax with my company of Adeldon the Barbarian, a man whose strength is peered by none and whose bloody bastard sword can slay a million kittens in one fell swoop, Jarea the Archer, a quick footed and quick witted fellow with an eye of a hawk who spray thine foes with a rain of golden arrows known as the God Hand of Plenty, and Steven Baldwin, man of the future whose Gundam BALLZACKS Drill Buster Config. Alt. A fires a Bleak Nexus Partotron Cannon that has leveled cities by the second before being exiled from his home world of Changeidentia.

Feel the power of my power. My fist powers over you guy. The strength of my goodness will destroy into you as I crumb body into the defeat with grace.

Hello is also fine.

WHAT? o_o

Return to The Newcomers Forum