Hi

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Moderator: pd Rydia

MaesterAuron151

Hi

Unread postby MaesterAuron151 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:24 pm

Hey I'm hear because I'm interested in GURPS specifically playing in a sci fi game.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Hi

Unread postby Kai » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:03 pm

There are people here familiar with GURPS, though the system (while much-loved) is too much trouble for anything but... involved plots.

So, um. Your best bet is to make a good impression on someone who can GM for you. Contact me on AIM as Lithaladhwen, and our AIM chat is RPGWW.

Though I hate to be harsh about your first post here, the best way to make a good impression is to use good grammar. If English is your first language, we have pretty high standards for how it's used.

MaesterAuron151

Unread postby MaesterAuron151 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:47 pm

Um ok. Sorry about that I often neglect spelling and grammer online. It could be worse atleast I'm spelling with vowels and don't replace letters with dollar signs or numbers :).

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=maesterauron151>MaesterAuron151</A] at: 11/23/06 18:51

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:23 am

That's true. The fact that you're using the English alphabet as I know it helps a great deal.

If you want information on who's starting what kinds of RPs, you'll find that in the OOC Discussion forum. That's where gamemasters do most of their recruiting. If something comes up in that genre, the OOC forum is where you'll see it.

Return to The Newcomers Forum