SooDett

For artistic creations in text format.

Moderators: KingOfDoma, NebulaQueen

Trentin
Seeing the world more everyday

SooDett

Unread postby Trentin » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:58 pm

SooDett
T here once was a kitty named Suedette. Thats pronounced SooDett..
As matter as fact the kitty's name is SooDett
Soo for its soothing effect on ones pain and Dett for the way the cat feels. He enjoys life so much he feels in debt to it. Dett Debt.
SooDett has soft green eyes with large overly dilated pupils that shares interest in everything. Eyes easily deceived as it doesn't doubt until its till late.
The cat has a owner.
The owner? A large ugly man. A large pale depressed man that lives his life on the computer with very long hair and deep black circles growing under his unfocused zoned away eyes that are about the size of a pinpoint in the dark. Letting so little light in his hope for a better life fades everyday and his suicidal intentions have been directed towards his cat by means of ignorance. Out of ambition, soul, and reason the large ugly man named Teff watches himself crumble more everyday and selfishly abuses his money.. (The eff) (The fucker)
His relation to the kitty? No empathy, neglect, abuse, and poor kitty standards of living. Teff, the fucker, believes he has it all. He has money, he obsesses about his money, money gets him far he thinks. It gives him the cocaine he can snort and just about every other material thing. His ignorance is prevalent. Money isn't everything my friend. Money is good for stability but its not a mean of life.
Teff has trolls in his bathroom wipe his ass. Electronic trolls he paid a billion dollars each for. His toilet isn't a toilet either. Its a orgasm machine full of disgust sadly I might have to get into details later.. Little he knows his shit goes through a portal when he flushes it and into another world. A world undiscovered that has been open in that particular place by his vile disposal. If the man were to hold in his shit he would explode inside and a green bubble would float out of his mouth as it burns away his flesh as it comes out. That would be his soul, and it would go right in the toilet and to a land filled with his disgust he made.
To destroy him? You must find away to get him to hold all his shit inside. And he has means of disposing his shit. Its called shitting on the world. Like when he shot his neighbor for being on his land and laughed about the legality of his stupidity. The man may as well have been a decedent of a evil being from the inner fiery depths of the evil side of the universe. Which marks destruction. Only hes small time and doesn't realize his potential. The portal in his toilet? There is a way.
(stuff here)

SooDett is wise in dealing with the fucker, as her deformed reality makes her mentally safe for life's sake..
Knowingly or unknowingly, she has a strong twisted mind, like anyone confused about concepts. Its a deep internal thinking thats diffucult to change especially one with small a brain as a kitty. (No offense SooDett)
(Abuse here)
So the abuse becomes mental stability and SooDett becomes attached to the idea of punishment. She must receive her daily dose of fear, pain, and hunger. If she were to lose it her weakness might pour out of her big mind.
----
Write more later.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:33 am

wut

Wilren
THE NAVY

Unread postby Wilren » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 pm

You know that look a cat or owl will give you sometimes where it'll just crane its head over about 90 degrees to one side and just seem to be asking you "...WTF?"

I ask this because that's precisely the look I have at the moment, and for precisely that reason.

Though I must admit, the stretch to my shoulder is most welcome.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Y'all just don't appreciate art.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:02 am

Capntastic wrote:Y'all just don't appreciate art.

Actually we put it in the fanart or writings forums.

Trentin: Should I move this or what?

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:35 am

I was including Trentin in my generalization, thank you very much.

Seethe
In Despair

Unread postby Seethe » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:05 am

Huh.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:48 am

Wilren wrote:You know that look a cat or owl will give you sometimes where it'll just crane its head over about 90 degrees to one side and just seem to be asking you "...WTF?"

I ask this because that's precisely the look I have at the moment, and for precisely that reason.

Though I must admit, the stretch to my shoulder is most welcome.
My cat has two expressions: staring and glaring.

If she's not staring at you, she's glaring at you.

If she's not glaring at you, she's staring at you.

Assuming she's looking in your general direction in the first place. She also has a keen interest in staring at corners and ceilings for hours on end.

Trentin
Seeing the world more everyday

Okay

Unread postby Trentin » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:03 pm

Well, I'm not sure of an answer for this thread or if I should answer or if I'm currently capable of answering these thoughts..
I don't appreciate art?
Do you think appreciating art and life go hand in hand?
Some people appreciate nothing but make art later.
Is this true?
Some people have done a lot of stuff when you say some people?
When you say some people, should you be able to name at least one person?
Has everything been done before? Is it worth experiencing again?
Am I a real boy?
Is my reflection me?
Am I a reflection of myself?
Do I understand concepts, or is their always more to understand?
Do moral and ethical issues effect us to the point of not being ourselves?
Are we ego brains?
Do those that deny exist to deny?
Are miracles real or did we cause them?
Should we imagine less boundaries or are we bordered in?
Umm.

Well, it could be moved. I want an opinion though. I could write more on it if anyones interested. Its just spam though if no one wants to read it.

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Is Tyler my bad dream? Or am I Tyler's?

Also, thread's officially moved to the writings forum, but that doesn't mean it can't be discussed if people want to continue poring over things.

Return to Fanfiction and Other Writings