1. Anyone using Internet Shorthand in a fic will be editted.
2. Giving people Bad ratings in order to be a fuckhead will be punished by Bad Post ranks, and other mean shit. And yes, we can figure out who voted how.
3. Don't vote for yourself to artificially boost up your own fic's rating.
4. If you want your writing up on the website, then you HAVE to submit it through email to pdrydia @ gmail DOT com. It must also be in RTF (rich text format). -Rydia-
5. Reviving old stories is welcome, so long as you give insightful and/or useful feedback. -Rydia-
6. People here are interested in giving you honest, helpful feedback; this might involve constructive criticism. If you do not wish to receive criticism, please place an explicit warning somewhere in your post. -Rydia-
7. Please make sure your post are decent sized in content. The point is to tell a story, not to up your post count. Doing only a few sentences a post is not telling a story, it is an unwelcome form of Spam. And, it will be punished.
8. Mellewyn and Dizzy are the official Forum Spokespeople. You will fear and Respect them.
[image]http://home.earthlink.net/~uncleprvy/images/Mellewyn%20Shadowed.gif[/image] I shall be watching over this domain. Feel blessed for it.
[image]http://home.earthlink.net/~uncleprvy/images/GGX%20Dizzy%20Jump.gif[/image] Please don't make me abuse power at you.
That is all.
9. Beware The Pitfalls of Fanfiction
. And for the love of God, no Mary Sues
. :[ <p><EZCODE><div><EZCODE>
<EZCODE></div><EZCODE></p>Edited by: <A>pd Rydia[/url] at: 4/17/05 3:56